Last post by wolfie
Today 01:00 PM

Old March 5th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oops, sorry." Gorsepaw mewed, brown tabby ears flattened against her head with embarrassment. "Honestly, I'm getting quite used to having a stumpy tail. It helps me stick out more...no pain, a few tingles every now and then in the cold but I don't think it means anything bad." She chatted on. "Also, if you need any help with anything in the medicine den...just give me a nudge. It'll give me something to do while I'm not allowed to do normal apprentice duties..." The molly added. It was true she wanted something to do other than lounging around, but she also quite enjoyed ShineFang's company. He's the only mature adult cat she knew so really, he was her role-model, she looked up to him. Of course, Gorsepaw had made it very clear she didn't want to be a Medicine cat herself, but just helping out every once in a while couldn't hurt, right?
"Good. That all sounds good. That tingling is normal, and I ought to go ahead and tell you now that that's probably gonna happen on and off the rest of your life. It shouldn't be anything more than annoying but for the love of Starclan, don't scratch it if it starts to itch." His lecture finished, Shinefang relaxed a bit and grinned, "Other than that, you're free to return to your full apprentice duties. It's healed as well as it's going to. And of course, you can pop on in if it gives you any trouble... or to help me out every now and again." Shienfang shot a glance at his den, and back at Gorsepaw. "By the way, let me get your opinion on something. I've been thinking of getting some gorse or ivy or something to cover the den entrance a little or maybe narrow it. It's a bit drafty at the mouth. Thoughts?"

Old March 6th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Good. That all sounds good. That tingling is normal, and I ought to go ahead and tell you now that that's probably gonna happen on and off the rest of your life. It shouldn't be anything more than annoying but for the love of Starclan, don't scratch it if it starts to itch." His lecture finished, Shinefang relaxed a bit and grinned, "Other than that, you're free to return to your full apprentice duties. It's healed as well as it's going to. And of course, you can pop on in if it gives you any trouble... or to help me out every now and again." Shienfang shot a glance at his den, and back at Gorsepaw. "By the way, let me get your opinion on something. I've been thinking of getting some gorse or ivy or something to cover the den entrance a little or maybe narrow it. It's a bit drafty at the mouth. Thoughts?"
GorsePaw jumped in the air with excitement and gave ShineFang a lick of appreciation on the shoulder, though she stepped away realising he probably didn't like that. "Yes! Thank you thank you thank you Shinefang!" Then, she sat down to listen to what the old Tom had to say. "Well, if you want to narrow it maybe use some rocks and moss...or draping some Ivy tendrils or vines in front sounds good too, it might keep the den more sheltered too. I wouldn't use Gorse actually. Isn't it quite prickly?" The tabby apprentice mewed. "I'll tell you what, as my first apprentice duty, I'll go out and get some materials for you and I'll help build up the entrance if you like. Just to show my appreciation. You saved my life ShineFang and I couldn't repay you enough." The Molly purred, more serious and wholesome now.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[beige? lol]
Cragkit looked up at the feel of Crowsight's tail on him. He managed a small smile as he teetered on his uneven balance. "Well, I think it's bigger. It looks bigger. Bigger than the little room we were kept in most the time to stay away from the other cats. Momma always said they were rude and-" He cut himself off as the other kit came towards him. Cragkit glanced up uncertainly to the older warrior and scooted closer to his leg, hiding his missing paw behind Crow's leg. He didn't know at all what the kit meant by, 'Falling from Starclan'. He hadn't ever fell, well he had tripped, a lot. Though this Starclan thing was new. "Starclan?" he asked quietly, his head tilting to the side an oomf in curiousity.

@Owl
(Yeah lol...and Snowkit is a bit mousebrained about where kits come from)
She blinked shocked that the unstable kit didn’t know what Starclan was,” The ancestors in the sky. They guide us and all and we go there when we die and we come from Starclan too...we fall from Starclan at birth.” She replied proudly (the queen can feel free to explain that queens give birth to kits lol...no need to remain ignorant forever)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Yeah lol...and Snowkit is a bit mousebrained about where kits come from)
She blinked shocked that the unstable kit didn’t know what Starclan was,” The ancestors in the sky. They guide us and all and we go there when we die and we come from Starclan too...we fall from Starclan at birth.” She replied proudly (the queen can feel free to explain that queens give birth to kits lol...no need to remain ignorant forever)
"Starclan gifts the queens with the kits to have." Tinyfawn purred in amusement. "Kits do not fall from Starclan. The queens give birth to them." She then nudged Cragkit to Snowkit. "How about you and Snowkit get to know one another. Snowkit this is Cragkit, he'll be a part of Skyclan from now on." She said with a smile before giving Cragkit a lick on the head. "If you're hungry let me know, you'll have to try the fresh-kill..." the newly made queen murmured knowing that Cragkit may very well look appalled when he saw what he had to dig into. She let the thought roll away knowing he'd definitely like it and be perfectly okay with it. Most of the cats that came to Skyclan that had never had freshly killed mice or birds, often enjoyed it once they tasted it. Tinyfawn looked at Snowkit, "Make sure you show him a bit around. I'll keep my eyes on you two while you do so. Stay out from under Warrior's paws and out of the Medicine cats den...Oh and don't bother Grousestar, though I think he's out in the territory..." She began to ramble. "Just be careful." She huffed.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 10th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
GorsePaw jumped in the air with excitement and gave ShineFang a lick of appreciation on the shoulder, though she stepped away realising he probably didn't like that. "Yes! Thank you thank you thank you Shinefang!" Then, she sat down to listen to what the old Tom had to say. "Well, if you want to narrow it maybe use some rocks and moss...or draping some Ivy tendrils or vines in front sounds good too, it might keep the den more sheltered too. I wouldn't use Gorse actually. Isn't it quite prickly?" The tabby apprentice mewed. "I'll tell you what, as my first apprentice duty, I'll go out and get some materials for you and I'll help build up the entrance if you like. Just to show my appreciation. You saved my life ShineFang and I couldn't repay you enough." The Molly purred, more serious and wholesome now.
The shecat lunged forward to lick Shinefang on the shoulder so suddenly that he flinched a little in surprise. “Yeah yeah, happy news. Back to the daily grind for you, Rabbit,” The tom meowed. “That warrior name isn’t going to earn itself,” he added with a light cuff aimed at the apprentice’s ear. He listened to her opinion about the gorse and nodded. “Good point. I guess I was thinking more about the insolation but I don’t suppose I need cats stumbling into prickly plants on their way to get thorns out of their paws.” The offer from Gorsepaw was a welcome one, but the old tom’s stomach gave a sickening lurch as Gorsepaw purred over him “saving her life”. She still didn’t know the truth, and he still couldn’t bring himself to tell her. Burying his guilt, he smiled at the apprentice and quietly meowed, “Yes I’m terrific, blah blah blah. I would appreciate the help though. You can feel free to get other apprentices in on it too. Make the work go quicker,” he added with a sober but polite grin.

Old March 11th, 2018, 03:01 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The shecat lunged forward to lick Shinefang on the shoulder so suddenly that he flinched a little in surprise. “Yeah yeah, happy news. Back to the daily grind for you, Rabbit,” The tom meowed. “That warrior name isn’t going to earn itself,” he added with a light cuff aimed at the apprentice’s ear. He listened to her opinion about the gorse and nodded. “Good point. I guess I was thinking more about the insolation but I don’t suppose I need cats stumbling into prickly plants on their way to get thorns out of their paws.” The offer from Gorsepaw was a welcome one, but the old tom’s stomach gave a sickening lurch as Gorsepaw purred over him “saving her life”. She still didn’t know the truth, and he still couldn’t bring himself to tell her. Burying his guilt, he smiled at the apprentice and quietly meowed, “Yes I’m terrific, blah blah blah. I would appreciate the help though. You can feel free to get other apprentices in on it too. Make the work go quicker,” he added with a sober but polite grin.
"Alright then! I'll get PonderosaPaw and DouglasPaw to help. Perhaps CranberryPaw could come too." The tabby bounced back to her happy bubbly personality. But she slowed down as she noticed ShineFang looked a little worried and uncomfortable. "Is something wrong, ShineFang?" Gorsepaw mewed. She didn't like seeing the old Tom in a mood other than happy.
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:50 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Thornkit continued after her and the moss ball,"Well, for me... Thornfrost or Thornspark, I think, or maybe Thornsnap or Thornpool! For you... Blossomheart or Blossomflame... For your excitement," he conceded.
Blossomkit nodded, dashing after the moss ball and pouncing in a rather ungraceful way on the scrap. "Thornspark sounds good!" She meowed, tossing it back. "Blossomflame would be a great name as well!" She paused, looking over at him. "Who do you want your mentor to be?"
Old March 13th, 2018, 02:26 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Blossomkit nodded, dashing after the moss ball and pouncing in a rather ungraceful way on the scrap. "Thornspark sounds good!" She meowed, tossing it back. "Blossomflame would be a great name as well!" She paused, looking over at him. "Who do you want your mentor to be?"
Thornkit stopped and thought for a moment, but then he started running after the moss ball again,"I don't know yet," he mewed cheerfully,"I haven't exactly took the time to get to know the warriors of SkyClan," he laughed. "I just hope Grousestar chooses someone that fits my personality! What about you? Who do you want as your mentor!?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:17 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Thornkit stopped and thought for a moment, but then he started running after the moss ball again,"I don't know yet," he mewed cheerfully,"I haven't exactly took the time to get to know the warriors of SkyClan," he laughed. "I just hope Grousestar chooses someone that fits my personality! What about you? Who do you want as your mentor!?"
"Honestly," she purred. "I have no idea." She frowned a moment. "You do want to be a warrior, right?"
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:20 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

"Honestly," she purred. "I have no idea." She frowned a moment. "You do want to be a warrior, right?"
"Pfffffffffffffft, of course!" He mewed, as if she could read his mind and that it was THAT obvious.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.