Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:06 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:51 AM
Purrk help please :(
by ashtuft
Last post by stag
Today 08:47 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2017, 08:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

The ginger tabby was minding his own business, scenting for prey when his ears pricked towards a pelt in the distance. The wind was blowing the wrong direction and he was too far to tell who it was so he padded towards them, staring at his paws as the pushed through the frost bitten grass. Although when he looked up he didn't realize how close he was and froze seeing the familiar pelt. He didn't need a scent to know who it was. Sagewhisker. Blazingstorm inhaled deeply knowing he couldn't get away now unless he ran as fast as his paws would let him. No, no more running. He couldn't hide from his clan mate forever, especially one that he'd need loyalty from one day. "Sagewhisker," he meowed neutrally, although he longer to wail the name. His chest hurt at the sight of her, but he stood strong as though it never happened, as though his feelings for her were never there. Blaizingstorm had to act like it. He would have no time for a mate and kits soon, not when he was going to be the leader of Windclan and had to pay attention to Windclan alone. His best friends kits were the only exception since he vowed before Dapplestar left. They were the only kits he'd raise despite them not being his and despite Hawkcry not being his mate. He'd do anything and everything to make Hawkcry's life easier after all she'd been through. Enough. Blazingstorm was at a loss for words, blinking a moment before tearing his golden gaze away from her and towards the moors. His escape.
@S A G I E

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 25th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Phantomkit crept out of the nursery, desperately hoping that the white molly with black stripes, Dovecloud, her mother, wasn't watching. She didn't really like Dovecloud, even though, as most cats put it, she was one of the most likeable cats in WindClan, but not to Phantomkit. To Phantomkit, Dovecloud was quite bothersome, with the whole watching her and her littermates like a hawk and all. She looked around with pale, icy blue eyes, her ears flattened back slightly and her tail lashing. Upon seeing no traces of her mother, or her father, she let out a sigh of relief as she realized that she'd been holding her breath while searching for either parent, although it didn't really matter of Gustflight was there or not, considering that he was rarely around, and she didn't know him all that well.

She stepped almost hesitantly out of the entrance to the nursery, her small alabaster paws blending with the snow. The cold didn't really bother her all that much, as she had longish silky gray, white and creamish calico fur that kept her well insolated against the chilly days of leaf-bare. Pausing, the small kit spotted a warrior and padded over, her tail down and sort of dragging in the snow. She wasn't sad or nothing, but the cool snow helped her stay focused as she moved towards the cat. Phantomkit stopped a couple of tail lengths away, peering up at the warrior, then opened her jaws to speak. “Hi.” she said, her voice neither loud nor quiet, and not quite excited, but not quite bored. Just somewhere in between those things.

Last edited by doghouse; January 27th, 2017 at 08:35 AM.
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:05 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Lost Illusion

Fadedswirl padded through her clan's territory. Her sandy pelt and tabby markings showing bright in the morning sun. There was still a bit of snow on the ground, but not like before. She was alone. She breathed a sigh as she sat down on some moss. She then began to groom herself. (sry short)
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:31 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@Lost Illusion

Fadedswirl padded through her clan's territory. Her sandy pelt and tabby markings showing bright in the morning sun. There was still a bit of snow on the ground, but not like before. She was alone. She breathed a sigh as she sat down on some moss. She then began to groom herself. (sry short)
Chilleap wandered through the territory, lost in his thoughts. None of his Clanmates trusted him since the battles between the clans and Skyclan. His state of mind was extremely bitter and depressed. He thought for sure he would get something out of joining the Dark Forest side but Gorsefeather became deputy and Chilleap was kicked out of the picture. Chilleap grumbled loudly then soon perked his ears as the scent of another Clan member hits his nose.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 24th, 2017, 08:38 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Chilleap wandered through the territory, lost in his thoughts. None of his Clanmates trusted him since the battles between the clans and Skyclan. His state of mind was extremely bitter and depressed. He thought for sure he would get something out of joining the Dark Forest side but Gorsefeather became deputy and Chilleap was kicked out of the picture. Chilleap grumbled loudly then soon perked his ears as the scent of another Clan member hits his nose.
Fadedswiel stopped as she moved her ears towards unknown foot steps. She shrunk her head down and looked through the leafless brush. "Hello?" she mewed out. Her voice almost echoed through the trees. She was a small she-cat, but she was also powerful in mind and spirit. However, not in strength.
Old January 24th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Fadedswiel stopped as she moved her ears towards unknown foot steps. She shrunk her head down and looked through the leafless brush. "Hello?" she mewed out. Her voice almost echoed through the trees. She was a small she-cat, but she was also powerful in mind and spirit. However, not in strength.
Chilleap turned towards the voice and tilted his head. "Hello??" he said in a confused German accent. Chilleap was much bigger then the smaller she-cat but he lean and fast, he didn't have much muscle for strength. "Why are you trying to hide?" He asked although he thought he knew why. Chilleap was a traitor and most cats would hide from him.

Old January 24th, 2017, 09:33 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Chilleap turned towards the voice and tilted his head. "Hello??" he said in a confused German accent. Chilleap was much bigger then the smaller she-cat but he lean and fast, he didn't have much muscle for strength. "Why are you trying to hide?" He asked although he thought he knew why. Chilleap was a traitor and most cats would hide from him.
The she-cat popped her head up. "I'm not hiding, I was just uh watching," she mewed. "What are you doing out here?" she asked padding up to the large tom. She sat in front of him now and tilted her head to one side. (sry short)
Old January 24th, 2017, 09:34 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Spiralgaze watched silently, her eyes full.
lotusfang
Old January 24th, 2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
The she-cat popped her head up. "I'm not hiding, I was just uh watching," she mewed. "What are you doing out here?" she asked padding up to the large tom. She sat in front of him now and tilted her head to one side. (sry short)
"Wandering, what are you doing out here?" He watched the she-cat with curiosity. He took note of the she-cats scent, pelt and eyes. Chilleap sat and wrapped his tail around him. "I am Chilleap, I am surprised you don't know who I am." He never noticed this she-cat around before, but then again he had been busy the past few moons.

Old January 24th, 2017, 10:13 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"Wandering, what are you doing out here?" He watched the she-cat with curiosity. He took note of the she-cats scent, pelt and eyes. Chilleap sat and wrapped his tail around him. "I am Chilleap, I am surprised you don't know who I am." He never noticed this she-cat around before, but then again he had been busy the past few moons.
"Patrolling I guess," she said shrugging. She then licked her nose, "Sadly no, is there a reason that I should know you? Granted I don't socialize a lot," she mewed. "I'm Fadedswirl," she said at last. "Uh, you have an accent. However, I can't place it,"
Closed Thread