Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by dino.
Today 02:56 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:48 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:39 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2020, 01:09 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Padding nervously into the den, Shrewpaw sat down. Driftstep had sent him to see if the queens were hungry, or needed fresh moss. Gathering his courage, he mewed loudly Does anyone need more moss, or something to eat? @Sparkling Flower @Dipper @Rainquail @Corruptx @Fuzzy @Beau @Radiantshine @Arie @StealthWarrior @~RooRoo~ (I just mentioned all the queens, sorry)
Old August 1st, 2020, 01:20 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Padding nervously into the den, Shrewpaw sat down. Driftstep had sent him to see if the queens were hungry, or needed fresh moss. Gathering his courage, he mewed loudly Does anyone need more moss, or something to eat? @Sparkling Flower @Dipper @Rainquail @Corruptx @Fuzzy @Beau @Radiantshine @Arie @StealthWarrior @~RooRoo~ (I just mentioned all the queens, sorry)
Clearsong looks up "Of course!"
Old August 1st, 2020, 02:07 PM
You're stuck with me

Um, what would you like? Shrewpaw mewed, jumping at the voice. @Radiantshine300
Old August 1st, 2020, 02:32 PM
The air is tasty here.

Quote:
Um, what would you like? Shrewpaw mewed, jumping at the voice. @Radiantshine300
"I like sparrows!"
Old August 1st, 2020, 03:01 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Arie @Glitchy ]

Berrybounce snickered as the news came, knowing that nothing would keep her from those adorable, fuzzy and cuddly otters. Sure, their eyes were black and blank enough to stare deep into your soul, but their furry exterior made up for the strange demonic look. Cocking her head cheerily, she gave a vigorous nod.
"Yessir, boo! You understand, Doe-doe?" She chirped, her eyes glinting with faint mischief. Doe-doe would be sliding down that bank with her one day.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 1st, 2020, 03:10 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

"5 moons," Applekit says. "That sounds old enough, right?" He thinks for a couple seconds, wondering what his next question will be. Maybe he could ask about their strange names, that seems like a good question. @Cucumberr
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old August 1st, 2020, 03:43 PM
You're stuck with me

I'll grab you one! Shrewpaw mewed, quickly scampering out of the nursery. @Radiantshine300
Old August 1st, 2020, 03:45 PM
The air is tasty here.

Quote:
I'll grab you one! Shrewpaw mewed, quickly scampering out of the nursery. @Radiantshine300
(It's just Radiantshine now BTW) Clearsong waits for the young tom to return
Old August 1st, 2020, 03:49 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Zesty Mango @Wings @Elementals ]

Irisflame gasped from the force that her panic attack pushed upon her. Thoughts raced wildly, untamed, around her head- it felt like they were stampeding across it. HelpHelpHelpgetherbs. nonononono. you'resuchadissapointment- whatiswrongwithyou?! faliurequeenkiller. The angry, snaking whips lashed out at her in rounds and reduced her to a shaking mess on the den floor. Her paws were plastered firmly over her ears, and her eyes were starting to tear up. "Wehavenoherbs, wehavenoherbs." She murmured over and over again, her voice trembling and dripping with fear. Managing to inject some sense into her quaking figure, she stumbled over to Scragglyweed, her panicked breathing growing to a wheeze.
"I'msosorryIdon't-Ican't..." She blurted, her words coming out in a rush. She pressed her soft pads to her eyelids, trying to convince herself to calm. Down. "Starclan, look down on this cat who was denied a chance to heal and grant him a safe place to hunt and run for the rest of his days." She knew the words were slightly different from most of her previous ones, but it suited the situation. Who cared about tradition, at this point?!

[ @Arie -Wings ]

Irisflame's sobs quenched the flames that had grabbed her earlier, the flames of hatred that had vanished so quickly in the rain. The same rain that had been brought about by the body sobbing next to her. The brown pelt that belonged to Doepaw, someone she never knew could feel...like her. Nor have as much hatred and sorrow embedded in her past. A past that would remain stunted and leave them with battle scars forever. As a soft muzzle propped itself on her shoulder, she flinched, not anticipating the feeling. The hurt in their tear-stained face allowed her to tolerate it, for now.
"I- I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I guess Thunderclan is just full of tyrants, huh?" She joked softly, trying to bring some sort of light into the sob-fest. She hated seeing another cat this way. In so much pain, in a form that she couldn't fix. It shook her. She only hoped that her company and their cries had assisted in Doepaw's plight in some way. They seemed to have promised light on the horizon in her own eyes, something she had not glimpsed for quite a long time. They were both having quite the extraordinary metamorphosis here. From frenemies...to possible friends, and from sadness...to hope. That was what the resonating feeling was called. The strong sense that filled her with millions of possibilities, the one that promised a better future. "Hah, you shouldn't need to apologize. I've been the real nincompoop here." She chuckled, the hollow sound echoing around the enclosed den. She lay her muzzle atop Doepaw's, listening to their shallow breaths trying to get ahold of themselves. She would miss chucking harsh words across clearings and things, now that their stances had changed, but it didn't mean teasing was unacceptable. Sniffling, she returned shakily to an upright sitting position.
"You too, kiddo. Well, Spittle...how do you feel?

[ @Wolfgirl8 -you're doing just fine! @TroubleandTsunami @Rainquail ]

Irisflame was roused from her mossy next at the sound of a pair of squeaky voices, ones that she recognized as yet another set of pained kits. She had no tolerance for cats these days, let alone perpetually happy kits, and honestly she frankly wished that the clan could just leave her alone. Echopaw was gone. Yes, she had killed Dewpaw- but she was gone. Taken. She couldn't imagine the pain her mother must be feeling, the endless empty sorrow that so mimicked her own. She still could not accept the loss of a cat she had considered her younger sister, to a degree. Her heart remained weighted down with a sense of darkness, a sadness that she could not fix. A deep and everlasting tiredness had replaced her burning determination- the only part remaining of which was the grey ashes.
"Come over here. What happened?" She grumbled, trying to sprinkle faked interest into her tone. She didn't want to hurt anyone else. She didn't want any more loss nor blood on her paws. She sat upright in her nest, refusing to budge as she called the two she-kits over. Looking down devoidly at the limping one being supported by the other, she could only imagine it was something only herbs could fix. Flinching as a third voice decided to add itself to the conversation, she felt her pelt bristle in fury. Anger brusted out of her in an explosion, so unexpectedly.
"WAIT YOUR TURN, YOU-" She began, voice pricked with rage. Only then did she realize who she was yelling her heart out at. "...Whiskers?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 1st, 2020, 03:51 PM
is cereal a soup?

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

{ OPEN }

Pinepaw let out a hasty frown as she exited the apprentice den and entered the clearing. There's nothing to do. she thought to herself as she started to flick her tail around. Her new mentor was the same as her old one: no interactions whatsoever, so it was not like she could train at all. The she cat wandered further into the clearing and took a good look around, scanning all the other cats. "Pschk," she mumbled to herself, acting all tough, "boring." In reality, though, she just wanted another cat to come up to her and say something.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; August 1st, 2020 at 03:55 PM.
Closed Thread