Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Mica
Today 10:05 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:58 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 09:57 PM
Till the Venom kicks in [F]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2020, 11:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

"How can I watch you closely if you're gong to disappear anyway?" Pumapaw complained as she followed Quicksilver across the moor and despite her complaints her eyes watched carefully as her mentor slid into a loose hunting crouch. Well she'd nearly done the same thing! Nevertheless she followed him as she kept her blue eyes focused on his movements as he ran across the moors and then punched on the rabbit. When he finally stoppped, the cream coloured apprentice was out of breath too, seeing as she'd had to run her skin out of her fur to just barely keep somewhat up with him and she was mad at that! "I know how to catch a rabbit! I caught one just moments ago remember?!" She then stomped her legs and looked down at the short fluffy stumps that were her legs. "Its not my FAULT IVE GOT SHORT LEGS! I am SHORT. Not big and tall and lanky as you are! Its not my FAULT I CANT RUN FAST!" Despite her usually cheery attitude her short legs made her ANGRY. "I CANT run down a rabbit! I've got SHORT LEGS. I am TINY." Despite the fact that she was just short and not tiny, but what was the difference. Reaching up in frustration she aimed to hit Quicksilver's head a few times with her paw out of frustration. "You act like I CAN RUN TO THE END OF THE WORLD! I CANNOT. I am SHORT." Her breath came in faster than it usually did, the apprentice growing more and more frustrated. "I struggle with running okay? I can't do all that you can do! I can't jump high, can't run fast!" Pumapaw's insecurities was apparently coming out in full force today... Not good.

Quicksilver turned to his apprentice, ears flattening as she began yowling about being short and not fast. He listened quietly, though a disappointed frown grew on his face as she continued voicing her insecurities. "Hmmm. And here I was, thinking you believed you could do anything. Looks like I was wrong." He gave a wry smile to his apprentice, before flicking his bob of a tail, sitting down softly on his paws. "You wanna know something though? Being short shouldn't stop you from being able to run fast. There's ways to find different skill sets and ways to do things that are your own." Now he did feel a little bad about yelling at her for the messy rabbit earlier, she really had been trying her best. But... she currently did not deserve and apology from him. So he'd just give her the nest best thing. "You wanna know something? I was terrible at hunting, because of my tail." The tom flicked his bobbed-tail again, shaking his head slightly. "I'd been born with it of course, but not having a long tail to help with balance made it hard when running and taking those sharp turns." Quicksilver turned his gaze out towards the moors, claws unsheathing and digging into the ground. "But I found a way around it. I practiced hard every single day, failing many times, but I just kept getting back up. And soon enough, I could take those turns as sharp as any cat with a tail. I found ways around my problems, instead of throwing tantrums about it." The silver tom stood up, narrowing his eyes at Pumapaw as he finished speaking. "So, I'm only going to say this once. You either quit now, and never run as fast as all the other Windclan cats can. Or you stop being a baby, get up and push yourself as hard as you can go, and be adaptable. Find ways around your problems, and work with what you've got." Quicksilver leaned towards his apprentice a little, tilting his head with a narrowed gaze. "So what will it be? Give up, or make your own way?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 02:48 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moonraven @Beau --

Oh so he was in trouble? It wasn't his plan to get chased by a rabbit! Like who plans to get chased into your mentor by a giant killer bunny? Not Stagpaw that was for sure. When she nudged his haunches, being completely unprepared for it, the fell over his head once again and then sat up, levelling a sour glance back at Twiglight. It wasn't his fault! Well going further into the hole had totally been his fault, but not the first part of it. Well that too... but not getting chased by a rabbit! "There was a rabbit!" he insisted as he did his best to crawl out of the burrow, hind paws slipping every now and then but he did manage to scramble up and looked at Mushypoor who was looking at him. Grey fur and all. He had to stop describing things as grey... but everything was grey. Grey. Yet sitting up, and then quickly moving out of the way so that he wasn't blocking the entrance from Twiglight - not that he wasn't considering blocking it, because maybe that could prevent Twiglight from yelling at him... but then again if he didn't move she would most likely be yelling at him again so, it was pick your poison wasn't it. Stagpaw gazed at the two adults and then glared at Mushypoor. "I was chased! By a giant rabbit!" He didn't know why Twiglight didn't see it, he was so sure he was being chased by it. "It just... appeared. And it was massive!" He didn't know what to do... "Not going into more holes again! Rabbits are terrifying and scary." He might even drop eating rabbits... who could eat such horrible things? Mice it was for the young tom. Mice and beetles.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 22nd, 2020, 04:02 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

"Admittedly, one of these friends was made before I made the choice to come here. I'm just...relieved Windclan has so far been accepting of me...or at least indifferent." Lilypaw sighed in a little relief. She was never one to like causing trouble.

"She advised me on how Windclan cats fight, we spared for a bit. I'm trying to adapt the shadowclan style I've learned to better suite Windclan terrain. Not every place with have tall grass for me to sneak into another cats blind spot." Lilypaw informed her mentor as she followed at their side.

"She took me on a hunt, but it was mostly so I could get an idea of how adapt what I already know. And after the group training she and Brindlejaw hosted and watching her, I've got...most of the technique you use for running down." the calico tilted her head as she thought through the recent happenings around herself.

"Ah...but I still have difficulties turning without sliding a bit."
"I am glad you have friends, regardless." Was all Silvercinder said in response to Lilypaw's comments on friends in the clan, still feeling the aching loneliness she once felt amongst strangers. She has come far from that young warrior.

"Don't worry, we'll get you running right. One way or another." The sentence was meant to sound menacing, though there was no real bite to the words. It was sweet that Weaselskip had done that for the apprentice.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 04:43 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[ @Puddle~ ]

Feeling the force on his head once again , Applehaze took time to recognize it wasn't as painful. Actually , it was much easier to handle. Much better than the last hit he had received. He sent an approving nod Puddlepaws way. “Much better!” He said with a light purr. Now since that was over , Puddlepaw seeming to be skilled at the move , even if it was simple. Now onto..uh! Belly rake? Yeah , belly rake. A bit of an intimidating sounding move but it would be really helpful later on-- and after that he might teach his apprentice the front paws strike if they were both still up for it. He assumed they probably would , and there would be enough time.

“Now , doing a belly rake is pretty easy.” He started, “You slide under the person your fighting and swipe at their belly with unsheathed claws. But in this case , we'll be keeping our claws sheathed to avoid any problems.” The pale tabby explained. He sounded a bit firm , as to get his point across. It was better to stay safe , even if Puddlepaw knew that using claws for training was off limits. Looking the smaller feline up and down , he hummed slightly. Well , time to demonstrate the awkwardness of the belly rake.

Slipping under Puddlepaw , Applehaze would aim multiple swipes at the apprentices belly. Not the best aims , a bit sloppy if anything , but still swipes nonetheless. “Kinda like this! But more firm swipes and claws unsheathed.” He said before out from under the apprentice after a moment.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:22 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The flower pile slowly dwindled down as the crowns stacked up. "Yes, yes it is easy when you know what you are doing." A chuckle and small smile escaped onto his crooked features. Remaining silent but showing that he was listening and interested in what she was saying. "Oh, well that must be nice to have some free time on your paws now." Wow, Wolfwhisper mentored her apprentice fast, was that good? Brindlejaw was happy for his friend but it made him question his mentoring skills with Heatherpaw.

@RainbowQuail
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:28 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Fawnkit coughed loudly as they walked into the WindClan clearing. They were still sorrow about Cougarkits death the other day, and physically they didn’t feel well. They coughed again before grabbing a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and munching on it. “I can’t really tell anyone I’m sick”, he thought tentatively. “I’m almost a apprentice, what if Twilightstar holds back my apprenticeship because I’m sick!”. He debated telling his mother, Lynxstep but decided against it. The only thing she would do is make him go to the Medicine Cat Den, and he was already scared that he’d ruined his chance of talking to Coyotesnarl so he didn’t want to risk it. He feebly coughed again before walking back to the Nursery and snuggling next to Sheepkit. @Finpaw

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:33 AM
pastel king

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Lynxstep licked her kits heads sleepily, but coiled in surprise when licking Fawnkit, he was burning up! She watched as Fawnkit coughed feebly. Her kit couldn’t have Greencough could he? She sat up in a attempt to not wake her kits. @Finpaw She walked to the medicine cat den to look for Coyotesnarl... @wren

Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:37 AM
pastel king

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Lynxstep padded in hurriedly carrying Fawnkit in her jaw, Fawnkit coughed and Lynxstep set him down. “Coyotesnarl”, she said with pleading eyes “I think Fawnkit is sick, he’s burning up and coughing, one of his friends...Cougarkit I think had white cough...do you think it spread to my kits? Sheepkit is fine but I’m really worried”, she added with a note of desperation in her voice. @wren

Old June 22nd, 2020, 06:49 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

*The young tom yawned as he walked out of nursery, his pelt was warmed by the rising sun* Coyotesnar doesnt have any catmint just so you know.. *Barley kit sat down, he was staring at the fox tooth.* @Fawnhearted

“i'm going nowhere (on and on and...)
i'm getting nowhere (on and on and on), take me away
i'm going nowhere (on and on)”
-avril lavigne

--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 22nd, 2020 at 06:51 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 06:53 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

*Barey-kit had folowed* It wasnt cougar-kit.He self quarantined*

“i'm going nowhere (on and on and...)
i'm getting nowhere (on and on and on), take me away
i'm going nowhere (on and on)”
-avril lavigne

--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰