Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
warrior cats online...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 01:46 AM
Sunsetpaw looking for...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:43 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2020, 04:59 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverr the Flurf View Post

"Hm? Oh I'm fine."
“You sure?”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 1st, 2020, 05:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Arie @hope

Sugarkit gave the stranger an uninterested gaze until he mentioned something about killing cats. Narrowing his eyes in interest, the kit picked himself up and padded towards the other. "It's better than dealing with the other idiots in the nursery."he answered, giving a sideways glance at the Apprentice who had just yelled.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 1st, 2020, 05:36 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“You sure?”
Darkpaw nods, "I'm fine."

Baby, my phone!

Old August 1st, 2020, 05:42 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverr the Flurf View Post

Darkpaw nods, "I'm fine."
“Ok just get some rest.”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 1st, 2020, 07:03 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Starfall @Arie
heyy!! was buckspring recruiting followers -- er, volunteers -- without her!? what a butt! at least it seemed to be working, somewhat -- although as she looked them up and down she could see that cat giving her a lil sideways looky. walking back over to the two who now seemed to be having some sort of.. conversation, dreampaw sat next to buckspring and attempted to give him a sharp hidden elbow jab. that's what he'd get if he was trying to teach more cats about flower crowns without teaching her first! hmph. and buckspring was trying to take over her job -- Leader of Recruiting. simply unacceptable! she'd give bucky boy a pass for this one, though, because this kit didn't seem.... too bad. even though he was giving her the side eye. "aherm.. what buckspring here means is that we would like to formally invite you to participate in our bi-weekly Beautiful Flower Crown Building Bonanza. thank you for agreeing and come along."

now that was how you did a proper invitation! not buckspring's little hushy hushy sketchy whisper greeting that made them sound like kidnappers who stole kitties to suffocate with flower crowns. beaming -- towards both the other two and herself, because she was just oh so proud of herself for that invite - she began tapping her tail softly on the ground and making a little tsk tick tsk tick sound with it, dreampaw waited for buckspring and this... sugarkit? was that their name? - to hurry uppppppp. it was flower crown makin time! "c'mon now," she murmured. oh no. was buckspring rubbing off on her? now it sounded like she was the kidnapper. "nevermind! take your time."

Last edited by panchiko; August 1st, 2020 at 07:05 PM.
Old August 1st, 2020, 08:36 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

~Foggypaw~

The spotted molly giggled as the queen has accepted her hug. It probably helped her get her trust back for hugging cats after getting part of one of her ears become 3/4 of an ear. “It seems as if you needed a hug!” Foggypaw declared to the queen as she grinned with excitement. The nursery was probably a den filled with joy. She bet even her brother Blackhaze couldn’t even deny that. Speaking of her brother, she hadn’t had the chance to tell him that she had proved him wrong for Icestar.

{ @Corruptx }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 1st, 2020, 08:50 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Owlkit laid there, curled in a ball, trying to block out the noise of the other kits' games and noise. StarClan, weren't they loud.

[ OPEN ]

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; August 1st, 2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old August 1st, 2020, 11:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[ @Rainquail; @Mumble; @Cucumberr; ]
Deerpetal was grateful when a queen padded over to her. She wanted to rest as soon as possible. She was tired and just wanted to rest. She was a bit nervous though. This was her first day here, but it seemed it was a good day. "Oh thank you.", she meowed, showing her gratitude. Deerpetal heard a small voice nearby and she turned to see a young kit. She let out a purr at how enthusiastic he was. "I haven't been here very long. It's my first day actually.", she meowed. Deerpetal was going to say her name when an apprentice said they would also help. She didn't think shadowclan cats were nice up until now. She had three cats to talk to. "And thank you.", she meowed to Venompaw. She looked nervously around the den before turning back to the three cats. "My name's Deerpetal.", The queen replied to all of them.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:41 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Crowskip immediately set about to putting together a nest for Deerpetal. She made the nest close to her own in case the queen needed something and when she gives birth, she could be there to help her.
Maybe they could be friends?
She looked like she needed one. Probably did, since she came from another clan and knew no one.
Crowskip was lonely.

@Sparkling Flower @Mumble @Cucumberr

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 04:59 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Days melted away in the greenleaf heat, and while the pines towering over ShadowClan protected them from the blazing sunlight, they trapped the humidity. It was a sticky, warm season. Which was... Tolerable, in exchange for plentiful prey. Nettlespark crouches over a vole, having been out hunting earlier in the day. This wasn't his catch, no. He'd left that on the pile and taken this. Quite nice. Quite good.
Green eyes graze over the clearing lazily as he munches. It'd been a while since the tom would have taken notice of his surroundings. Something had just kind of fallen off-track for him. He didn't know why. He... Never went to visit Deadpool after all, and then he'd not gone to the last Gathering. The next one would be soon, he would remind himself. The next one would be soon... But he would never really feel any better. Echopaw had gone missing, he hadn't even been seeing Cowpaw. There was suddenly too much noise in the young warrior's head for him to focus on his life anymore. His eyes land on Irisflame's den, and they linger there. Maybe he was willing the she-cat to emerge. He couldn't look away.
[ @Moon Lily ]

[sorry, I had to quote as the mention got lost owo]

Irisflame's gaze stared blankly out into the thick, humid air, her eyes fogged over and devoid of emotion. As lovely at the pine trees were, they did little to protect shield the camp from the merciless heat that pounded down upon them. The sunlight, perhaps, but that was the least of the Green-leaf heat. It seemed like only yesterday they were freezing their tails off and listening to a chorus of teeth-chatters. Days moved by so quickly when you couldn't find meaning in them. Dark blue orbs flickering over to the empty nest beside her own, she leaned over to breathe in the slightly milky scent of the friend she grew to love. The car she had treated like family...was all gone. Even the silvery scraps of fur that usually resided deep in the mossy strands had been wiped away as if Echopaw had never existed. And it hurt. It hurt that no one had come to talk to her. It hurt that life continued as she knew it. As if nothing had changed.
What the heck are you doing?! You're a medicine cat. Grow up. Go outside, Iris. You know you need it. Her thoughts gently coaxed her outside into the babble of the camp, out of her little hermit-hole. A tentative paw took a step out of the stuffy den, a cool breeze flitting against her face. She looked almost scared of what lay outside the den, something that was perfectly unreasonable. She knew practically every cat here- perhaps not by name, but it counted as something. Praying to Starclan that she could magically find a friend of hers, her dark eyes scanned the crowd madly as if hungry for prey. Which she was, too. A familiar orange and brown pelt caught her eye, and a soft smile touched up in her maw for an instant. Her desperate steps speeded over to the tom she knew so well, the one that she enjoyed teasing and laughing with. Gaze lighting up for the first time in days, she practically threw herself into him with a strong embrace.
"Prickles...I missed you."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; August 2nd, 2020 at 05:00 AM.
Closed Thread