Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:48 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:53 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 10:46 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Kedamono
Yesterday 10:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2020, 07:07 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Was he going to find his calling in summoning the unknown? In conjuring up the Clan's deepest desires? Maybe Icestar would notice his odd ability to think something into existence and force him to work for her at her side. Nettlespark didn't know and he didn't pay much mind to the answers as Irisflame closes the distance between them in a few strides, pressing herself to him without reserve. Instinctively, the warrior's body forms to hers and his tail sweeps the ground as it curls around the molly.
"Yeah..."
His voice was soft, hardly more than a hoarse whisper only she would hear. He inhales, burying his nose in Irisflame's fur. He'd failed to be present as soon as news of her apprentice's disappearance hit, and he wasn't sure why other than a general suckiness and his own self-wallowing. She must have been hit hard.
"I'm sorry I didn't come around, Iris," he murmurs, keeping still for another heartbeat before drawing back to look at her. "How are you holding up?" Maybe he shouldn't have asked her this, it'd be more tactful not to for sure. But he wanted to hear her talk about something. It would pull him out of the mire he'd disappeared into, and it would get her talking. As long as she was talking, it'd be alright.
[ @Moon Lily ]
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:52 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

PATROLS

If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
There is no set time limit, but please aim to finish in around one week. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If you are unable to participate in the patrol, please let your patrol-mates know as soon as you can so that they can proceed without you!
If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn.

Patrols do not need to be longer than one or two posts per person unless something significant happens! They are meant to be pretty quick and simple. Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory, to ensure things get completed in a timely manner. You do not need to gather your patrol in the clearing.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Beastspark or Icestar, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Beastspark.

------------------------------------------------------------------

DAWN HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Berrybounce [ @Moon Lily ]
Members: Berrypaw [ @Midnight-Pastel ] Roachsmoke [ @Kittenism ] Daisytoe [ @Blank-spot ]
(Optional Prompt: A fight breaks out amongst the patrol members)
"Berrybounce, you're leading a hunting patrol. Take Berrypaw, Roachsmoke and Daisytoe with you." He ordered moving pass the cats. At least with this many patrols he wouldn't worry about the clan going hungry.

DAWN HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Doeflame [ @gs29513 ]
Members: Squirrelpaw [ @Azzi ] Starrypelt [ @Neon Lights ] Flintspot [ @Echopeak ]
(Optional Prompt: There's an old badger den with something inside )
"Doeflame, I want you to take Squirrelpaw, Starrypelt and Flintspot out hunting." Beastspark called out swiftly, glancing at the cats as he called them out before moving on.

DUSK HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Stormfly [ @Rainquail ]
Members: Dawnstripe, Ivypaw [ @-Splash- ] Whitepaw [ @Splashy ]
(Optional Prompt: An owl tries snatching a cat! )
"Stormfly, you are to lead a Dusk hunting patrol. You can take Dawnstripe, Ivypaw, and Whitepaw with you." He's never sent cats out to hunt in the shadows before. Since Icestar wanted to make this a regular occurrence, the cats were going to have to get used to it.

DUSK HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Nettlespark [ @implimm ]
Members: Blackhaze [ @Mentallyunstable ] Goldenfeather [ @Whiteystripes ]
(Optional Prompt: There are bats )
"Nettlespark, I trust you can handle taking a dusk patrol. Blackhaze and Goldenfeather can go with you." Beastspark was interested in what these cats would find out in the darkness. Hopefully they brought back som decent prey.

BATTLE TRAINING
Trainer: Beastspeark
Members: Blackswift [ @BreadTurtle ], Duskblossom [ @hope ], Adderfang [ @Rani ] Emberstalk [ @Sanguivora ] Antlerfluff [ @Beau ] Sagewhisker [ @Mumble ]
"Blackswift, Duskblossom, Adderfangs, Emberstalk, Antlerfluff, and Sagewhisker." He cried out for the six warriors. He never knew what would be coming at them so some extra training wouldn't hurt. "You'll all accompany me to the training grounds, I want to make sure you're all up for dealing with any threats that may come our way." Beastspark didn't wait for any one cat and led the way out of the camp.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:36 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

BlackSwift raised his head, he got up from basking and trotted up to SageWhisker, "Come on! We're going battle training with BeastSpeark." he mewed and bounded to the deputy, "SageWhisker is coming." he told the tom. @Undertaker @Mumble
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:56 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Undertaker - the last paragraph is added because @Arie is a bad influence ]

Ooh battle training- and with his sister too! Antlerfluff trotted over to Beastspark and stood nearby while the rest of the patrol gathered, gleefully waiting for their training. He loved fighting! The marbled tom couldn’t wait to try out his head butt on someone as a battle move to see what damage it could cause. He already used it on his friends and any hot toms so why not try to incorporate it into battle? Speaking of head butting, Antlerfluff felt the urge to try it on Beastspark but he was pretty sure the deputy was straight and he didn’t want to make him uncomfortable with his totally flirtatious head butt.

Unfortunately, Antlerfluff’s self control levels were woefully low and he literally couldn’t help himself. Rearing back, the tom folded himself into head butt position and zoned in on his target. Beastspark here he came! Shooting forward, the deed was done, there was no stopping him now. Antlerfluff’s head was on a collision course and the deputy’s noggin was on the other end.

Last edited by dionysus; August 2nd, 2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:07 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw nodded with understanding since one of the last times she had hugged a cat, her left ear was now 3/4 of an ear. She peeked out the den and realized that her mentor was rounding her up for training or hunting practice. Foggypaw turned back to the leader with her usual excited face and giggled, “See ya Icestar!” before bouncing to the day’s work.

{Since you don’t need to reply, I will skip the ping }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:55 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“Ok just get some rest.”
"Okay." Darkpaw leaves in silence once again.

Baby, my phone!

Old August 2nd, 2020, 02:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Ok! Maplepaw mewed happily. He REALLY like frogs, and if there weren't any warriors, no one could tell him he couldn't eat one. Except maybe Freezepaw. He would see if she ate one, and if she did, he would to. If not, he would wait till they got back to camp. Maybe. Turning, he bounded towards the edge of camp, and stood by the exit, thinking she might want to go first. That would be polite, right?

Freezepaw gave another roll of her eyes, they were gonna disappear into her head at this point, before following the over-excitable tom. For some reason he just seemed to have endless, bounless energy that was ridiculous but so apprentice-like. But the way Maplepaw exuded his energy actually made Freezepaw slightly amused. And that was probably the only reason she was tolerating him. As he stopped at the entrance, Freezepaw sent him a small smirk, shaking her head and gesturing for him to go first. "Oh no, please, ladies first." She teased, her golden eyes shining with rare amusement.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 02:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

But, I'm not a lady! Maplepaw mewed, insulted. What, was her really that girly? He couldn't be! He was going to be tough! He couldn't be like a she-cat! He was tom! You're the lady, YOU go first! To prove his point, he got behind her, and gave her a tiny shove, just enough to get her in front of him. @RedHead
Old August 2nd, 2020, 03:17 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Shrewpaw was bored, so he did the sensible thing. Bound up to the nearest apprentice, and ask them to talk. Hi, I'm Shrewpaw, what's your name? he rattled off, plopping down quickly before they punted him. That happened a lot. @bmkmb
Old August 2nd, 2020, 03:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@esa

Croakingpaw sat in the den before he saw a newer apprentice, Tawnypaw,” Hey Tawnypaw...” he meowed giving a quick purr to the younger apprentice, flicking his tail slightly trying to look a bit cute, but still not too flirty.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread