Yesterday 10:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Scorchingflame was happy to hear that RiverClan was now considered Dappleblossom's home. He didn't know about her past, but he did know she feared pools of water such as rivers. He couldn't understand her settling in a place not only named after what she feared, but practically living in her fears. He was also glad to hear of her success, of her newly-found role as a mentor. He tried not to think about the bad parts of her experience, such as leaving the clan or almost drowning. He wanted his goodbyes to be a happy-sad, not a sad-sad. Scorchingflame felt himself brighten when Dappleblossom questioned him as an outsider. He enjoyed the lighthearted aurora.

Standing tall with newfound confidence, Scorchingflame looked down at Dappleblossom with a cocky smirk. He was about to respond with a cheeky response when a new voice sounded behind him. His playful features fell to ones of shock. His legs began to shake with abrupt weakness, and his jaw dropped as if he were unable to keep his lips pressed together. Scorchingflame couldn't see Dappleblossom anymore - she was a blur in front of him, slowly coming into and out of focus. He knew that voice, the voice that would keep him up for days on end, the voice that made him feel warm and tingly inside, the voice that could either destroy or brighten his day with a single word.

He turned around, facing the she-cat he had been grieving not only a few seconds earlier. Out of shock, Scorchingflame couldn't figure out what to do. Should he be beyond happy? Should he be crying? He couldn't understand his emotions - but he never could anyways, which is why he quickly recovered. Scorchingflame felt his vision blur permanently as he teared up, gazing down at the white feline. A trembling smile grew, and he released dry sobs. ``Shellfeather -`` He couldn't finish what he intended to say, launching himself forward to embrace her. His chest heaved with every sob which he tried to muffle in Shellfeather's fur. He pressed against her, his face buried into her neck. He wondered if he was seeing things. After all, hadn't Dappleblossom told him Shellfeather was deceased? Was she real? Despite his skepticism, Scorchingflame refused to let her go. He couldn't bring himself to.

@RedHead
Dappleblossom jumped at the mentioning of the ginger tom's name, looking over his shoulder to see who it was. Her coy mood dropped, as well as her ears and tail. She felt faint and pale, as if she's staring at the spirit of a StarClan cat. But she did look as icey as a StarClan warrior would. Maybe she was just an illusion and Dappleblossom's head was acting funny after her time in the water. But she looked back at Scorchingflame, who shared the same ghosted reaction she did. Then the ginger tom flung himself at the white molly, happiness radiating from them. Something at the back of the calico's heart pinched her seeing them hugging, but she shook it off and moved herself so she can be seen by the two of them. She asks Shellfeather "What happened, Shellfeather? When I came back to the clans, I was told you were no longer with us."

((Poor Dappleblossom third wheeling ;u; ))
Old August 5th, 2017, 03:03 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky began to relax as Goldeneye continued, and Daypaw appeared very calm and stern. Everything was fine. "I'm doing much better than I was," Lucky answered Goldeneye. It was true. Being well enough to leave the nest and move around without as much pain was a welcome change. "I've been thinking about your offer, Goldeneye," Lucky began. She had put quite a bit of thought into this over the past several days. "When I was up on that boulder where you found me, I was really scared. The rain was coming down and cats were rushing around; it was chaos! But then when I looked around, I noticed something, all the clan cats were helping each other. Kits weren't left behind to climb the muddy bank alone, older cats weren't just abandoned so that stronger cats could get to safety faster, they helped each other. And then you came and helped me even though I was a stranger. You aren't just a group of cats. You look after each other. Help each other. I want to be a part of that. Will you let me stay here in Shadowclan?" Lucky dipped her head the way she had seen other cats do when addressing the two cats who stood before her now. "I promise I'll work hard, and I'll pay Shadowclan back for all they've done for me a hundred times over."
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw looked towards Goldeneye for a moment. They knew he was trying his best to understand where Daypaw was coming from. He was being nice to them even if they held a slight snarky tone in their voice. It was obvious he was trying to build trust. They were always hesitant when it came to that stuff. But they knew their needed to be some trust between a medcat and their deputy, so they would tell the truth. Some of it though. ¨I took a fall during the storm.¨ They could remember the thunder of head. The rain in their fur. The water filling their lungs. Screaming over the noise and it felt like no body could hear them. They shook their head,¨But Im fine.¨ They knew it was a lie, but they didnt want any cat to pity them. Daypaw looked tired. Bags under their eyes that contrasted their light fur, rigged marks in their side from where you could see their skinny figure-bones. Herbs plastered their sides and the side of their face, but they still sat up right and spoke as if nothing was wrong. They took a glance at Goldeneyes paw. ¨Your ankle. Sprained?¨ They didnt know what it was, but they always had a sense with things. It didnt take a cat telling them to know what was wrong, it was like a sixth sense that came in handy. ¨See Geckoleaf or me when you can,¨ they mewed. But they turned towards Lucky as they spoke,heart fluttering. Daypaw wasnt romantically attracted to anyone, and it wasnt like they had a choice, but they felt a strong bond with Lucky. More like a older sibling type of way. She wanted to stay in Shadowclan? The thought could almost make Daypaw smile. And they did, it was probably the first time Lucky had ever seen them smile. It was small, the edge of their lips quirking slightly. ¨Are you sure?¨ They wanted Lucky to be sure about this. Itd mean leaving her housefolk, she couldnt live a paw in each world. It meant no nice warm nests every night and no food 24/7. It meant a lot of work to get what you wanted, and a more fulfilling life in result.
Goldeneye smiled at Lucky, "That's good to know," he said happily. She had healed quite a bit since the incident during the flood. And that was good to know, as the deputy didn't really like seeing any cat in pain. Looking at Daypaw, the deputy suddenly turned concerned. That scared him, the medicine cat being injured. However, he was forgetting that Daypaw was a medicine cat, and that they were strong. Listening to them talk, Goldeneye watched the enby, he had grown good at telling if a cat was lying, something he had developed as a kit, trying to avoid the other, older kits' pranks. He could tell that Daypaw was lying, but said nothing. All of Shadowclan was with Riverclan now, and, as much as he dispised it, he knew that was helping as well, since Geckoleaf could help. He didn't think that he would ever had to stay with Riverclan at any point in his life, but here he was. These past couple of moons had held plenty of surprises for the deputy, and it almost drove him crazy. His life had been reasonable normal before all this. Honestly, he wouldn't trade anything for this however, as he enjoyed having a somewhat crazy life. Hearing Daypaw ask about his sprained paw, he muttered a reluctant "Yes," as he just wanted it to heal quickly. The medicine cats had other problems, dealing with a deputy's sprained ankle was not one of them. "I'll see," he muttered, as he didn't exactly like talking about himself. While he could be self-centered at times, that was extremely rare, and it hadn't happened in quite a few moons. He didn't really care about how he was doing mentally or physically either, that didn't matter either way. Hearing Lucky, he perked up slightly, looking at the she-cat, "Are you sure?" He asked, though the deputy looked very excited. As much as he didn't want to question Lucky, he knew that there were things she was going to have to leave behind. He had never been in a twoleg nest, or really cared for by twolegs at any point, either way, he knew that there were somewhat better things for kittypets. He was happy where he was however, as even the thought of becoming a kittypet disgusted him. In the end, however, he was very hopeful that Lucky would join, watching the she-cat, his eyes glittering with happiness.
Old August 5th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

"Well, you certainly should tell me. I've seen everything across the river and back; whatever you say I won't judge you for, alright?" she mewed softly, yet almost a bit sternly, like her mentor self-was starting to creep back into her voice. But she was genuinely concerned for Honeypool; anything that happened to her, Cloversplash would want to know. If it was negative or hurtful, someone would receive a beating. Tail flicking slightly behind her, long furs trailing in the grass and surely catching burrs, she waited intently for an answer, ears forward and attentive, eyes locked onto her old apprentice's, waiting for any answer.

She says she's seen everything, wait until she hears this she thinks to herself, chuckling to herself. "Alright." she meows. "I'll trust you." Cloversplash has never given her a reason to doubt her trustworthiness and loyalty to her. She settles herself, preparing to lay out all what has happened for the past few moons. "So..." she began, "a few moons ago, I've been seeing this tom... He's so passionate, so flattering, so open. I've been scared about my feelings for him. I want to express them towards him and recently I have confessed my love to him..." she says, the memory playing in her head in the same pace as she was telling it. Her front paws quivered. "But while this romance has been going on, I have made friends with another tom. He was really frightening for a while, but I know he is a good tom. He seems to have a lot on his mind and hasn't told me why. He... also was there when I told the other tom of my feelings and got angry at him. I cared for both of them, so I tried to cease their quarreling, but I just ended up got getting yelled at instead. So now I sulk around the clearing or I try to busy myself with hunting to avoid staying into camp a lot. Doesn't it sound like the norm nowadays? A cat falling in love with a cat and another cat close to them is angry at couple? Doesn't that seem normal? But..." she halts and looks into the brown tabby's eyes before continuing. "That cat that got angry at me and that tom... has recently become our deputy.... And... that tom I confessed to... is a WindClan tom named Fireflare." she said that last part quieter than how she was originally saying it.
Old August 5th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye smiled at Lucky, "That's good to know," he said happily. She had healed quite a bit since the incident during the flood. And that was good to know, as the deputy didn't really like seeing any cat in pain. Looking at Daypaw, the deputy suddenly turned concerned. That scared him, the medicine cat being injured. However, he was forgetting that Daypaw was a medicine cat, and that they were strong. Listening to them talk, Goldeneye watched the enby, he had grown good at telling if a cat was lying, something he had developed as a kit, trying to avoid the other, older kits' pranks. He could tell that Daypaw was lying, but said nothing. All of Shadowclan was with Riverclan now, and, as much as he dispised it, he knew that was helping as well, since Geckoleaf could help. He didn't think that he would ever had to stay with Riverclan at any point in his life, but here he was. These past couple of moons had held plenty of surprises for the deputy, and it almost drove him crazy. His life had been reasonable normal before all this. Honestly, he wouldn't trade anything for this however, as he enjoyed having a somewhat crazy life. Hearing Daypaw ask about his sprained paw, he muttered a reluctant "Yes," as he just wanted it to heal quickly. The medicine cats had other problems, dealing with a deputy's sprained ankle was not one of them. "I'll see," he muttered, as he didn't exactly like talking about himself. While he could be self-centered at times, that was extremely rare, and it hadn't happened in quite a few moons. He didn't really care about how he was doing mentally or physically either, that didn't matter either way. Hearing Lucky, he perked up slightly, looking at the she-cat, "Are you sure?" He asked, though the deputy looked very excited. As much as he didn't want to question Lucky, he knew that there were things she was going to have to leave behind. He had never been in a twoleg nest, or really cared for by twolegs at any point, either way, he knew that there were somewhat better things for kittypets. He was happy where he was however, as even the thought of becoming a kittypet disgusted him. In the end, however, he was very hopeful that Lucky would join, watching the she-cat, his eyes glittering with happiness.
@woly

Lucky's whisker's twitched with concern as she looked at the deputy. She was no medicine cat, but that looked painful. Good thing there are medicine cats, she thought. "Yes, I'm sure," Lucky answered both cats with a nod, "I know you two aren't familiar with kittypet life, but the truth is that if I don't go back to my twolegs, they'll be sad for a while, but then they'll just get another cat. I've seen it happen before. My time here has been much more eventful than my life with housefolk, definitely not so calm or easy, but it feels right out here somehow. I don't think I'd be able to go back and live life as a kittypet at this point," she admitted with a small laugh, "I'd miss the woods, and being with other cats too much." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something that made her have to look again, a smile on Daypaw's face. Lucky smiled back. I'm going to pay you back for what you've done for me, Daypaw. Just you wait. I'm sure," she concluded. "Can I stay?" She could see the happiness on both cat's face's, and it filled her with a comforting warmth. She knew this was the right thing for her to do now. Lucky wasn't leaving home, she was coming home to stay.
Old August 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@woly

Lucky's whisker's twitched with concern as she looked at the deputy. She was no medicine cat, but that looked painful. Good thing there are medicine cats, she thought. "Yes, I'm sure," Lucky answered both cats with a nod, "I know you two aren't familiar with kittypet life, but the truth is that if I don't go back to my twolegs, they'll be sad for a while, but then they'll just get another cat. I've seen it happen before. My time here has been much more eventful than my life with housefolk, definitely not so calm or easy, but it feels right out here somehow. I don't think I'd be able to go back and live life as a kittypet at this point," she admitted with a small laugh, "I'd miss the woods, and being with other cats too much." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something that made her have to look again, a smile on Daypaw's face. Lucky smiled back. I'm going to pay you back for what you've done for me, Daypaw. Just you wait. I'm sure," she concluded. "Can I stay?" She could see the happiness on both cat's face's, and it filled her with a comforting warmth. She knew this was the right thing for her to do now. Lucky wasn't leaving home, she was coming home to stay.
Quote:

¨Of course you can-¨ the enby said quickly. Not bothering to wait for Goldeneyes reply. They could tell the deputy wanted her here, too. But if Goldeneye didnt want Lucky here then he would get an earful from Daypaw themselves. They were selfish when it came to Lucky. They didnt want to see her go. Even if her jokes were...poor and she was more energetic then Daypaw, they didnt mind one bit. Her chatter filled the eerie silence of the medcat den. Something Daypaw hated. They hated the quiet. It made them think to much, but with Lucky around it made things easier. Someone to talk care of, a companion. They were going to be a warrior, but things had changed obviously. But that didnt mean they wouldnt help Lucky settle into Shadowclan by herself. ¨I can help you settle into the apprentices den and help you make your nest, or help you with training-¨ this was probably the most energetic Lucky had seen Daypaw, tail swaying in small motions in excitement. It was rare to see Daypaw happy. Things seemed to weigh down on them without a break and suffocated them. They often were snappy and seemed gloomy,but the thought of Lucky staying lifted some of that off of their shoulders.
Old August 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@woly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨Of course you can-¨ the enby said quickly. Not bothering to wait for Goldeneyes reply. They could tell the deputy wanted her here, too. But if Goldeneye didnt want Lucky here then he would get an earful from Daypaw themselves. They were selfish when it came to Lucky. They didnt want to see her go. Even if her jokes were...poor and she was more energetic then Daypaw, they didnt mind one bit. Her chatter filled the eerie silence of the medcat den. Something Daypaw hated. They hated the quiet. It made them think to much, but with Lucky around it made things easier. Someone to talk care of, a companion. They were going to be a warrior, but things had changed obviously. But that didnt mean they wouldnt help Lucky settle into Shadowclan by herself. ¨I can help you settle into the apprentices den and help you make your nest, or help you with training-¨ this was probably the most energetic Lucky had seen Daypaw, tail swaying in small motions in excitement. It was rare to see Daypaw happy. Things seemed to weigh down on them without a break and suffocated them. They often were snappy and seemed gloomy,but the thought of Lucky staying lifted some of that off of their shoulders.
Goldeneye was about to answer, when Daypaw cut him off. The deputy didn't mind really, he had felt himself getting more and more awkward as the moments went by. Daypaw looked energetic, Lucky looked happy, the deputy was pretty content currently. "Welcome to Shadowclan," the deputy said simply, "Even though we're in Riverclan right now," he added, shrugging. He honestly didn't know what else to say. Something good had come out of this flood after all, something he didn't think could have happened. They had a new cat added to the clan now, which, while it added more mouths to feed, it also made Shadowclan stronger, which the tom supposed the clan needed, especially with all this happening. He honestly didn't mind be answered for by Daypaw, since it was exactly what he would have said as well, as weird as that sounds. He was happy to have Lucky here, and she would probably make a very valuable addition. He had an apprentince already, so he wouldn't be taking Lucky under his wing, as much as he may have wanted to. Then again, he probably wouldn't do that great as mentor anyways. He shook his negative thoughts from his head. No. Dispite these hard times, he had to keep himself strong, as well as the rest of the clan. If he had to make sacrifices, he would. Not cat sacrifices, but he would go without food and sleep for awhile if he had to, looking at the two other cats now calmly.

@Raven & Co
(( I really need to manage my roleplays better xD ))
Goldeneye padded into Riverclan camp quietly, knowing that Bella was close. She was going to be a part of the clan soon, so she would eventually have to learn something. He was going to say that she was a loner whose home was washed away during the storm, even though he hadn't told a Bella yet. He hoped that the she-cat would just play along. This was her moment to prove herself to Halestar, so that she had good reason to join Shadowclan. He had expected her ceremony to be over a moon ago, and it had never happened, so it would hopefully happen now. He wondered if Bella would change her name, though he doubted it, Bella was a somewhat nice name, even if it was a kittypet name. He wondered what a "Bella" was, and why twolegs named their cats after that. Either way, that was not to ponder currently. He looked at his somewhat-secret mate, smiling awkwardly, "Welcome to Riverclan camp!" He said happily. "It's not as nice as Shadowclan camp, but this is where we're staying for now, so..." he shrugged, looking at the she-cat. He started to point out the different areas quickly, just so Bella could have a general idea. Even the deputy didn't exactly know where everything was yet. He had accidentally walked into the nursery intstead of the warriors' den, and had gotten bombarded by kits in the process. Now he was extra careful every time he went into any dens. Maybe it was weird, but he wanted to be cautious, smiling awkwardly as he remembered the time he had wandered into the nursery by accident. Either way, that was all in the past, looking at Bella now, to see her reaction to all of this.
Old August 5th, 2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:

@Raven & Co
(( I really need to manage my roleplays better xD ))
Goldeneye padded into Riverclan camp quietly, knowing that Bella was close. She was going to be a part of the clan soon, so she would eventually have to learn something. He was going to say that she was a loner whose home was washed away during the storm, even though he hadn't told a Bella yet. He hoped that the she-cat would just play along. This was her moment to prove herself to Halestar, so that she had good reason to join Shadowclan. He had expected her ceremony to be over a moon ago, and it had never happened, so it would hopefully happen now. He wondered if Bella would change her name, though he doubted it, Bella was a somewhat nice name, even if it was a kittypet name. He wondered what a "Bella" was, and why twolegs named their cats after that. Either way, that was not to ponder currently. He looked at his somewhat-secret mate, smiling awkwardly, "Welcome to Riverclan camp!" He said happily. "It's not as nice as Shadowclan camp, but this is where we're staying for now, so..." he shrugged, looking at the she-cat. He started to point out the different areas quickly, just so Bella could have a general idea. Even the deputy didn't exactly know where everything was yet. He had accidentally walked into the nursery intstead of the warriors' den, and had gotten bombarded by kits in the process. Now he was extra careful every time he went into any dens. Maybe it was weird, but he wanted to be cautious, smiling awkwardly as he remembered the time he had wandered into the nursery by accident. Either way, that was all in the past, looking at Bella now, to see her reaction to all of this.
As Bella stepped into the camp, her eyes widened, the place was very nice, and she imagined that ShadowClan looked even better, and the pine scent that roamed ShadowClan was just so much better than the horrid one here, not that she didn't like fish, on he contrary, she even eated some because her twolegs used to give her pieces of it, salmon mostly, and it was nice, she wondered was kind of fish could be found around here for a little before gazing at her mate, surprised as he told her exactly what she was thinking, did he read her mind? "Well, this place is already fairly nice, so I can't wait to see ShadowClan!" The calico purred, tail still tightly intertwined with his, but quickly let go of it, she didn't want his clan to know that he was a kittypet's mate, well, not until she was officially part of ShadowClan. Ears perking as she heard a few mews, she gazed in the direction of the nursery and her eyes widened. "Oh my lord they are so cute..." She told herself, watching the kits from afar, she had never seen kits in her life, and it was nothing new to clan'cats, but for a kittypet, who didn't even remember if she had any siblings, it made her heart melt, and thinking she would have some with Goldeneye in the future, not now, after all, she still wanted some time with him, and she wasn't really ready to become a mother, far from there even. "Well, I don't mind staying here, I just need to get used to that fishy smell in the air." She added with a slight chuckle. Examining the dens closer, she quickly realised what they were for, one had elder, one had what seemed to be smaller cats compared to the warriors, apprentices and the other was made up of warriors. "So, I suppose we'll sleep in this den?" She questionned, pointing to the warrior's den, or would they even sleep in one, after all, this was not their territory, not even their clan. She leaned close and licked his cheek. "I love you..." She whispered, hoping no one would hear.

Last edited by Gone; August 5th, 2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

Goldeneye was about to answer, when Daypaw cut him off. The deputy didn't mind really, he had felt himself getting more and more awkward as the moments went by. Daypaw looked energetic, Lucky looked happy, the deputy was pretty content currently. "Welcome to Shadowclan," the deputy said simply, "Even though we're in Riverclan right now," he added, shrugging. He honestly didn't know what else to say. Something good had come out of this flood after all, something he didn't think could have happened. They had a new cat added to the clan now, which, while it added more mouths to feed, it also made Shadowclan stronger, which the tom supposed the clan needed, especially with all this happening. He honestly didn't mind be answered for by Daypaw, since it was exactly what he would have said as well, as weird as that sounds. He was happy to have Lucky here, and she would probably make a very valuable addition. He had an apprentince already, so he wouldn't be taking Lucky under his wing, as much as he may have wanted to. Then again, he probably wouldn't do that great as mentor anyways. He shook his negative thoughts from his head. No. Dispite these hard times, he had to keep himself strong, as well as the rest of the clan. If he had to make sacrifices, he would. Not cat sacrifices, but he would go without food and sleep for awhile if he had to, looking at the two other cats now calmly.
@woly

Lucky started with surprise as Daypaw answered for Goldeneye, the little enby's tail twitching happily. She looked at Goldeneye and she could see but the look on his face that it was true. She could stay here! Shadowclan was her home now! She rushed in front of Goldeneye and stuck out her face to touch noses with the deputy. "Oh thank you, Goldeneye! Thank you!" Her body buzzed with excitement as Daypaw talked about helping her build a nest and getting settled here, and the shecat began give little hops, unable to contain her joy. "I'm a Shadowclan cat! Daypaw, we're clanmates! Clanmates!" Lucky yowled happily, prancing close to the medicine cat. It made her shoulder sting, but she was too happy to pay it any mind. She looked at Goldeneye again, her green eyes alive and sparkling with eagerness. "What happens next?"
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike wandered around the Riverclan clearing, curiously taking in everything she could. It never crossed her mind that some cats may be angry with another clan in their camp, as she would've been happy to welcome new cats into Shadowclan camp. It got rather boring in there. The mud still caked her fur, but it had started to dry and was more irritating than ever. Ugh! I need to get this off! She groaned inwardly, unable to focus on any of her other thoughts as they flitted around due to how uncomfortable she was.

The white molly, who was looking more brown at the moment, looked around the clearing for anycat who could help her. She didn't know any Riverclan cats and her own clanmates would be just as useless as she was in the unfamiliar territory. So, she simply looked around for the cat who appeared the nicest. But, then she got distracted by a question that buzzed to the surface of her mind, If each star is a cat, why aren't they cat shaped? She wondered as she walked towards a sandy colored she-cat who happened to be squinting and looked completely opposite of what she was going for. The realization hit her and she stopped, Duh! They are cat-shaped! They're just so far away that we can't see it. Satisfied with her answer, Cloudstike looked down at the angry-looking cat she'd stopped in front of.

"Hello!" She sang in her dreamy tone, completely unfazed by the cat's angry look. "Could you teach me how to swim?" The molly had meant to ask if the Riverclan she-cat knew of any place to wash the drying mud off of her pelt since she was as sure as the Dark Forest that she wasn't using her tongue to clean it off, but the other thought made it's way out of her mouth first. Cloudstrike paused and furrowed her brow for a moment, but then just shrugged and relaxed. Oh well, need water for both!
The Riverclan clearing had always been a hub of activity, even without Shadowclan here, but now with the other clan taking up temporary residence? It was like an angry bee's nest! Cats milling about in confusion, some bristling with anger and storming off as one of the Shadowclan cats accidentally takes their favorite sitting spot, things of the sort. Really the motion could be quite dizzying if you stared to long, but not for Duskfeather, her eyes would focus on one cat before another cat crossed in front of her vision, causing them to latch onto the new cat passing by, trying to calculate things all too fast, making small notes in her mind that she'd very likely forget if she didn't focus on it long enough. Part of her wanted to slink out into the territory where it was much quieter and more.. Still. Not so many moving parts; while it wasn't dizzying like stated before, it was more so exhausting trying to watch all of the moving cats for her and she was quickly growing tired of it.

Heaving out a breath, the squinting she cat laid her head in her paws, half ready to close her eyes, though still finding herself trying to focus on the new faces. There were so many of them, but what could she expect? This was the entirety of Shadowclan if she had heard correctly, meaning every cat in that clan was now living and sleeping here. Kits, apprentices, warriors, elders, everyone. I just hope those kits and apprentices stay away from me, I most certainly don't feel like dealing with them anymore than I have to deal with the ones that already live here.
Just as she finished the thought, she noticed a new shape moving towards her, quickly coming into focus the closer that she got. A quick sniff and note of her appearance made Duskfeather realize this was a Shadowclan cat. Are they coming to speak to me or just looking for a spot to lay? ... They want to speak with me it appears.

Lifting her head as Cloudstrike mewed out her hello, the sandy brown she-cat would dip her head, meowing out in a moderate, measured tone, "Greetings."
She was never really one for introductions, she found them awkward and when things were awkward she tended to shy away from them. If there was one thing this she-cat hated, it was awkwardness or awkward situations.
"Teach you how to swim?"
The request seemed to have caught her off-guard, making her blink a bit and look the other she-cat up and down. "Well that's a bit sudden, I haven't even learned your name and you're already asking a favor of me."
Laughing a bit, Duskfeather would sit up. "I suppose it wouldn't be too hard for me to teach you how to swim, not much to it if you ask me. Your pelt though." She nodded at the she-cat, eyeing not the mud on the white molly's coat, but rather the length of it. "That might give you a bit of trouble."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:46 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@woly

Lucky started with surprise as Daypaw answered for Goldeneye, the little enby's tail twitching happily. She looked at Goldeneye and she could see but the look on his face that it was true. She could stay here! Shadowclan was her home now! She rushed in front of Goldeneye and stuck out her face to touch noses with the deputy. "Oh thank you, Goldeneye! Thank you!" Her body buzzed with excitement as Daypaw talked about helping her build a nest and getting settled here, and the shecat began give little hops, unable to contain her joy. "I'm a Shadowclan cat! Daypaw, we're clanmates! Clanmates!" Lucky yowled happily, prancing close to the medicine cat. It made her shoulder sting, but she was too happy to pay it any mind. She looked at Goldeneye again, her green eyes alive and sparkling with eagerness. "What happens next?"
Quote:

Daypaw was pleased to know Goldeneye agreed with them. They calmed down, settling back down with their paws tucked under them neatly. Lucky had been the few cats that Daypaw actually liked, and she was also the few that actually gave them respect. Not that Daypaw demanded it upfront, but atleast had some manners when it came to things. They looked up at Lucky,¨Im sure Goldeneye will run through things with you and help you find a mentor.¨ they mewed, eyes going to the deputy. Lucky would become busy with warrior training. It made Daypaw slightly sad, knowing Lucky couldnt stay in their den forever. Again, selfish. Everycat had a different path. They thought they knew theirs-they thought they were going to be a warrior. They thought back to the mudslide. How they saw their siblings and their parents. They thought how good it would be to train with them again. But they also knew that Shadowclan needed them to put on a brave face right now and be there to heal them. Its their purpose. It made the enby look towards the ground for a moment, quiet. But they looked up to Goldeneye again, the same slitted gaze they held before,¨Can I ask you something, Goldeneye?¨
Closed Thread