Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:22 AM

Old January 1st, 2023, 06:42 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thunderglade

Milkpaw (he/him)
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chonky face!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Pinestrike had assumed Milkpaw knew what to do. So I suppose I should know it... But no one had ever explained him this. He shivered at the thought of what might be Deertrot's reaction in this moment, but he shrugged and tried to mimic the warrior's behavior.

Taking a few paw steps the other way, he glanced at Pinestrike and tried to mark for the first time the roots of a tree, hoping that Windclan scent would cling to it. He sniffed at it, but couldn't catch his own odor. Of course I can't.. that's so silly...

Pinestrike was keeping going, so he did the same and marked a couple of rocks a few tail lengths further. He hoped he was following the right border line, because he wasn't sure where the Thunderclan scent ended and where the Windclan's started.

[ @Rizo ]
Old January 1st, 2023, 04:23 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart

Padding to the final border Oriolepaw needed to learn was a simple task, though her legs were beginning to get heavy with exhaustion. It didn't help she had a body full of long fur either. After looking behind her to make sure the apprentice was following as he was instructed, the young warrior came to a stop at the border: Thunderglade. WindClan's side of the border was bare and full of long grass. There were no trees for monster-lengths on end.

"Here we are. Go ahead and tell me what you smell." she instructed with a small twitch of her whiskers.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old January 2nd, 2023, 03:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Grasslands as far as the eye could see, blades frostbitten like claws of ice littering WindClan's terrain, the massive warrior pounded his feet at a brisk, steady pace in the morning light. The more he walked, the closer he could see the oaken tree line that marked WindClan's border with ThunderClan. Unlike ShadowClan's border, Snowybreeze couldn't help but be shocked at the difference in view here, the trees devoid of life, bleak and as icy as WindClan's moors. The scents of both clans hung heavily in the air, however, letting the tom know that patrols had either passed by recently for both or were in the process of marking their respective sides. The idea of meeting an enemy patrol all alone did make the young warrior a little wary, but he stood his ground, wishing to find the last piece of his small gift to his dear friend.

So far, each trinket he'd found had some sort of relevance attached to it, an indisputable find thanks to the meaning he'd given each of WindClan's borders. ShadowClan had been given beginnings, due to his first patrol having taken place there, the very first task he had ever been assigned to do as an apprentice of his beloved clan. RiverClan had been given the meaning of home, not because of any particular bond Snowybreeze had with RiverClan itself - in fact, he knew precious little of the forest's river dwellers - but because it was by this border that he had first connected with any cat from his clan, his first true conversation with his former mentor. The first time he'd felt like he truly belonged. Stopping short of the divisive border, Snowybreeze turned his head up, broad shoulders tense as he pondered over what relevance ThunderClan had for him, not as a clan, but as an intangible emotion he could hopefully evoke with his gift to Berrypaw.

Oversensitive nose scrunched over in thought, Snowybreeze remembered his territory tour, where he and Deadmoon had encountered a ThunderClan patrol. A warrior and apprentice much like himself and his mentor, and his first encounter with cats from a clan other than his own. He supposed it was the first time his view of the world had changed. There was more than just WindClan, these cats had shown as much, and his view of the horizon had broaden significantly after that. He couldn't remember having seen either ThunderClanner after that, but that was alright, as he assumed he had been wiped clean from their memories as well, rushed out at the first fleeting breeze.

A frown marred the gentle giant's face - something that seemed to be happening more and more lately as he stopped to simply stew in his own musings - as he wondered what he could possibly gift Berrypaw that would give even the slightest hint at this feeling. At this broadening of the horizon. How did one gift the horizon to another, after all? An impossibility, as far as the Maine Coon mix was concerned. It was something so out of grasp, so forlorn, obtuse, and ridiculous in notion... to gift someone the the very sky. And yet...

A flash of red crossed the tom's periphery as he quickly stared down in surprise, the color unusual and sharp. Trapped by his toes, fluttering and threatening to take flight once more, lay a ruby red feather, as rich and colorful as the cardinal it had no doubt fallen from. Gently pawing at his finding - or rather the feather that'd found him - Snowybreeze secured it beneath his toes, not wanting it to continue on its own. Shock slowly melting from his features and replaced by a goofy grin, the young tom almost leaped in glee. Perhaps he couldn't gift Berrypaw the sky above, but he could certainly gift her the feather of one who called it home and streaked the horizon with a color as sharp and captivating as the setting sun.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 3rd, 2023, 08:01 AM
Big amogus feet

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tumblebreath raced upon the plains of their territory, glancing around near the Thunderclan border. He kept somewhat silent so the hunting patrol actually could catch something. " Milkypaw!! Pine-Pine something-..! " He yelped out, looking around carefully.
Old January 5th, 2023, 09:45 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Oriolepaw diligently followed behind Flameheart. Over time, the trees thinned. A swift breeze picked up, ruffling the young cat's fur and making him shiver. Eventually, his eyes fell upon wide, vast plains, stretching as far as he could see. A few trees dotted the landscape here and there, but for the most part it was bare.

He was silent for a few moments, taking everything in. Did cats really live there? He couldn't imagine living in a place so open, without the protection of seasons-old trees. Upon hearing Flameheart's instruction, he opened his jaws to scent the air. "WindClan smells fresh and airy, like newleaf. I also smell a bit of rabbit, and a mixture of different plants. Some familiar, some not." WindClan's scent was the most complex of the other three Clans, in his opinion.

( @SpiritedWarrior )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; January 5th, 2023 at 09:46 PM.
Old January 6th, 2023, 01:53 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicstinkyman View Post
Tumblebreath raced upon the plains of their territory, glancing around near the Thunderclan border. He kept somewhat silent so the hunting patrol actually could catch something. " Milkypaw!! Pine-Pine something-..! " He yelped out, looking around carefully.

PINESTRIKE

Rolling her eyes, the small she-cat turned to the panicked tomcat as he raced up to them.
"My name is Pinestrike, and you are late, Tumblebreath. Get to work marking the border, show Milkpaw how it's done," she said with a scowl before turning back to her work.

[ @/epicstinkyman @Wingnettle Btw epic, please remember to include mentions of the people you're with, i missed your post completely until now ]
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old January 6th, 2023, 03:43 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

Milkpaw (he/him)
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chonky face!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Milkypaw..? This.. weird warrior had arrived late and it seemed that he didn't even know that this wasn't a hunting patrol. Was it why he was whispering?
The cream apprentice eyed Pinestrike with concern. I hope Pinestrike calms himself down. It was a bit scary when warriors got angry.

Milkpaw had already observed Pinestrike marking the border, but he waited for his orders so that he could learn from Tumblebreath as well, before doing anything else.
His name is very appropriate.. it looked like he tumbled down the moor... He thought between himself.

[ @epicstinkyman @Rizo ]
Old January 6th, 2023, 08:04 AM
Big amogus feet

Tumblebreath.
"Aha.. Yes, I apologize.. I got a bit distracted.. Ahem, Milkypaw! Hello."
He smiled, doing a small bow of respect. He motioned towards a few trees.
"Let's start over there, shall we?"
Are you crazy Tumblebreath!? You were late AND you just.. bowed to an apprentice.. Experienced warrior? You forgot your own clanmates name! Dear Starclan..
He padded over to the trees, doing his best to not look at Pinestrike with a small sigh.
Old January 6th, 2023, 08:06 AM
Big amogus feet

( @Rizo and @Wingnettle . Apologies! )
Old January 8th, 2023, 07:00 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Mistylight
@Rizo

As she had spoken, she had turned back towards where she expected to find the apprentice, but no one was there. A sigh escaped her as she looked around for them, but the younger cat was nowhere to be found. Had they really walked off on their own like that? A bit disappointing, but she would go back to look for them after reporting, as well as recommending a lesson on Clan Etiquette and the Warrior code to whoever their mentor was.

She would need to mark the border first though, and swiftly moved towards the part Embertalon hadn't covered yet. She worked fast, and after finishing up turned towards her clanmate. "Done over here, how are you doing?"

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]