Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 04:55 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Honeysnout
Today 04:35 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Honeysnout
Today 04:22 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:02 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@vantrums

"I'm really going to be a warrior!" Empathypaw thought as she followed her mentor.
lotusfang
Old January 23rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
After a few moments of waiting and not exactly seeing the cat, the young tom decided to focus all of his attention on eating, slightly hoping that this Mumblehen wouldn't get up and he could simply mark it off as 'oh well, he never showed, guess I can't go on the patrol' sort of situation so that he wouldn't be reprimanded by Halestar or given dirty looks by other warriors.
How rude of you to hope that they don't wake up. Scolded his mind but he simply flicked his stumpy tail and continued on devouring his meal. It's not like anyone could hear his thoughts anyways, so why did it matter what he said about other cats there? It was a question he pondered very often, cats had always told him that it was bad to think mean things about other cats, but how would they ever know that he thought those things? And again, what did it matter? It's not like other cats could read his mind, if anything, it might help to alleviate his anger a little bit to think those things. His mind rambled on about how it didn't matter what he thought about other cats, so long as he didn't say those thoughts and so on, his yellow eyes growing distant as he took halfhearted mouthfuls of his rather small meal that was already nearly finished.
Then all of a sudden, he heard a very loud and very spontaneous voice that was incredibly loud and incredibly startling, especially to a tom that startled much too easy. Shuddering and scrambling backwards, nearly falling over himself as if he had been shot, he managed out a terrified his, his claws unsheathing and his eyes widening and bulging in their sockets as they rested on the tom that plopped down beside him. Immediately anger flooded threw him as well as embarrassment, causing him to rapidly blink and clench his jaws shut, trying to recover himself from the scare. That's exactly why you don't like other cats, remember that next time you question me. Growled the one part of his mind, his tongue rasping over his lips as he slowly forced himself to calm down, flattening his ears and finishing off his meal.
"Yes, and you are Mumblehen." The young tom's voice was soft and delicate, at the volume of a whisper and yet this was his usual talking voice, many cats usually having a hard time hearing him and it wouldn't be surprising if Mumblehen fell into that category.
Mumblehen exploded with fear and reeled backwards on his bum, flailing his paws to stop himself from falling at the cat's outburst and hiss. His flecked cream fur spiked up in all directions, doubling his size while his eyes were wider then two green moons. Mumblehen looked back at the cat as best he could to see he, too, had nearly fallen backwards like a gust of had wind blown them back in two specific and opposite directions. He could feel the fear and anger radiating off the spotted white cat, which inspired dismay to twist his stomach. After several moments, specifically when ibisprowl already regained himself, Mumblehen shuffled his way into a sitting position once again. He stared at the cat with angst, ears mimicking his as they folded backwards. Out of his surprise, a small and reticent mew touched his ears. Knowing that Mumblehen's head was set with two menacing beacons that impossibilized the hope of one's privacy when talking with him around.
"Yeah," he managed, almost equally as quiet but more of emotion then the other cat's. Mumblehen watched him eat for a few moments, until remembering his own meal at his feet. His head quickly dipped downwards and Mumblehen worked on the prey, his fur burning with uneasiness.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old January 23rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@xxJaggededgexx

Shadethistle led Empathypaw from the ShadowClan camp and weaved through the undergrowth, taking the route that led through the shallowest drifts. It might not make a difference to the younger she-cat but at least she tried. Her nose felt as if it were frozen by time she reached the training grounds so once she stopped, she lifted a paw and rubbed it vigorously across her muzzle to warm it up.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 09:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Ashley/Kestrel @Nighty
The black and white loner padded into the den behind Smokeblossom. His gaze was clouded with effort and pain. No matter how much he had tried to tell the she-cat he was fine, she had finally talked him into coming to the clan again and seeking help. He was a former Windclan warrior so being in Shadowclan's camp made him weary. Although he knew they'd never recognize him for how long he'd been a loner other than helping Halestar in the Liberation when the coalition needed help. Being here, however brought back memories of the last time he was ever in the medicine cat den, back when Cobraspirit had just died and he had to get something for shock. Frogspirit smelled of infection. His right hip and left leg were gashed and since being untreated from the liberation fight a while back, had become infected to the point it was oozing and Frogspirit himself was coughing and was having throat problems. He assumed it was from licking his wounds so often. Blinking, against the dim lighting, his raspy voice broke the eerie silence, "He-Hello?" he called inside before his ears picked up soft voices from the medicine cat treating another feline. Looking at Smokeblossom, the older tom-cat grumbled. "Perhaps we should leave after all, your medicine cat is busy currently," he spoke.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 24th, 2017, 02:04 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
(She won't live to be one. I'm killing her off at apprentice age.)
She nodded, understanding. At least, she thought she understood. "What...what do you mean you came here at 22 moons?" They two she-cats had only recently become friends, and Sparrowblaze was yet to learn of Maplefall's backstory.
"I was formerly a rouge, when I wondered on to Shadowclan territory; I was sick, hurt, weak, and starving.My mate, Bumbleleap found me and convinced the clan leader to let me stay. We grew into freinds, to best freinds, and finally to lovers. We now live happily with our kits." She mewed calmly, smiling to herself as she remembered meeting Bumble.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 24th, 2017, 06:28 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"I was formerly a rouge, when I wondered on to Shadowclan territory; I was sick, hurt, weak, and starving.My mate, Bumbleleap found me and convinced the clan leader to let me stay. We grew into freinds, to best freinds, and finally to lovers. We now live happily with our kits." She mewed calmly, smiling to herself as she remembered meeting Bumble.
Sparrowblaze smiled. "That's sweet. Bumbleleap seems like a very nice cat. My mate was a rouge to." She mewed, but instantly regretting saying so, for it always provoked questions. Her tail twitched awkwardly, as she smiled across the camp. "We're very lucky to live in a clan."

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 24th, 2017, 09:21 AM
a tiny bean

@vantrums

Em followed silently, her eyes bright
lotusfang
Old January 24th, 2017, 10:56 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw walked over to Mistkit and touched her nose to his forehead. "It's okay. we just need to work on your accuracy. You'll be a great warrior one day. Try to follow the pinecone's scent when you pounce, so you can pounce more accurately." She said, moving the pinecone to a different spot in front of Mistpaw.
The kits yes kit up, and he smiled. "Ok, and.... Thankyou. It's hard being nearly blind. You either get forced to be a medicine cat or and elder. But you treat me like I'm a normal cat. It makes me feel like someone respects me. Instead of being just pushed to the side...." Mistkit looked at the direction of the pinecone, he could smell it's scent. He focused..... And let out a huge leap, he landed square on the pinecone. A large smile on his face he bounded up to Twilightpaw. "I did it! I did it! Did you see!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 24th, 2017, 11:11 AM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

@xxJaggededgexx

A few heartbeats passed before, finally, Shadethistle set her paw back down so she could creep to the edge of the clearing. She tested a few spots to see how deep the snow was and, finding one that wasn't so deep it'd swallow her apprentice, she beckoned the younger cat forward. "Right, let's get started then."

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 24th, 2017, 11:12 AM
a tiny bean

"Okay."
lotusfang
Closed Thread