Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM

Old July 2nd, 2021, 02:47 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Frostfeather lead her apprentice towards the Thunderclan. The landscape was changing once again. Unlike the Shadowclan and river clan border with its darkness and earthy neutral colors this border seemed over saturated by comparison. The grass on the other territory seemed brighter and the ground was dry unlike the wet marshes of Riverclan. Oak trees were dotted on the other side of the border, shrubs and stumps and rocks could also be seen. This was the true forest in front of them.

Frostfeather once again brought her apprentice about a foxtail away from the border and sat down, glancing to make sure a Thunderclan patrol wasn’t on the way. After making sure there wasn’t anyone around them she took a big breath of relief. With the current tensions she was sure Thunderclan cats wouldn’t like them sitting at their borders; they would probably accuse them of spying.

Alright this is the Thunderclan Riverclan border,” she stated and she wrapped her tail around her paws.

Take a guess what you think Thunderclan strong suits are based on their territory. If your feeling confident try to guess their special fighting techniques.”

@Sklee
Amberpaw nodded, sniffing the air. "Hmm. I bet strength. They seem like they're straightforward, and pretty rude. I feel like they climb? That could just be the trees though. Is that close?"
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 2nd, 2021, 08:50 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw nodded, sniffing the air. "Hmm. I bet strength. They seem like they're straightforward, and pretty rude. I feel like they climb? That could just be the trees though. Is that close?"

Frostfeather almost didn’t hear Amberpaw as her eyes were stuck on a movement in the ferns across the border. To her relief a squirrel darted out and scampered away. Trying to keep her cool she gave her chest a few calming licks as she hummed her approval.

“Exactly, Thunderclan cats are called squirrels for a reason. They use a special technique for their fighting. They act like squirrels by climbing trees and then dropping down onto their opponents back. They use the element of surprise most frequently as their territory allows them to hide in all the cracks and crevices. What do you think we do to avoid falling into their traps?”

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old July 2nd, 2021, 09:56 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.

Quote:
Frostfeather almost didn’t hear Amberpaw as her eyes were stuck on a movement in the ferns across the border. To her relief a squirrel darted out and scampered away. Trying to keep her cool she gave her chest a few calming licks as she hummed her approval.

“Exactly, Thunderclan cats are called squirrels for a reason. They use a special technique for their fighting. They act like squirrels by climbing trees and then dropping down onto their opponents back. They use the element of surprise most frequently as their territory allows them to hide in all the cracks and crevices. What do you think we do to avoid falling into their traps?”
"Stay away from the trees?"

(Sry I'm not gonna be very active for a bit)
Old July 4th, 2021, 07:59 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Hawthornmist

@OhZeeWolf
Small tail flicking, head up, a calico tom slipped to the ThunderClan border and stared across.
“I wonder if Pinepaw is okay over there?” He muttered to himself, as he hadn’t seen his sister in moons, he didn’t know what was going on with her, much less if she had gotten her Warrior name.
He hopped on a sunny rock and lay with his head over crossed paws, he sighed.
A fly buzzed at Hawthornmist’s ear and he flicked it off.
His eyes half-closed, Hawthornmist stared into the forest, thinking of what his life would be like if he had gone with his sister to ThunderClan, to live with his father.
“Has Pinepaw even found out who he is?” He murmured, “ThunderClan is pretty large...”
He sighed once more, and let his eyes shut.
Old July 5th, 2021, 06:39 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Hawthornmist

@OhZeeWolf
Small tail flicking, head up, a calico tom slipped to the ThunderClan border and stared across.
“I wonder if Pinepaw is okay over there?” He muttered to himself, as he hadn’t seen his sister in moons, he didn’t know what was going on with her, much less if she had gotten her Warrior name.
He hopped on a sunny rock and lay with his head over crossed paws, he sighed.
A fly buzzed at Hawthornmist’s ear and he flicked it off.
His eyes half-closed, Hawthornmist stared into the forest, thinking of what his life would be like if he had gone with his sister to ThunderClan, to live with his father.
“Has Pinepaw even found out who he is?” He murmured, “ThunderClan is pretty large...”
He sighed once more, and let his eyes shut.

[Thanks for ordering and using him; I love the way you're roleplaying him already!]

For Willowfern (Hawthornmist)

Looking across the horizon and at the drowning sun, Whitewolf realized she was almost out of time to finish her solo patrol. She preferred to visit the RiverClan border alone because of...well, what had happened when Albatrossflare was with her last time. That memory still haunted her, and she wouldn't blame RiverClan if it was all they could think about, either.

At the border she spotted a single RiverClan cat. This one must've been quite young; Whitewolf didn't recognize him at all. But she didn't ask him who he was. That wasn't any of her business unless he made it, after all, so instead she took a seat across the border to show him she wasn't a threat.

"I'm Whitewolf of ThunderClan," she said. "I've come in peace to mark our side of the border. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:44 PM

Quote:
"Stay away from the trees?"

(Sry I'm not gonna be very active for a bit)

Frostfeather let put an amused purr.

“That would work if Thunderclan wasn’t in the forest but unfortunately it is. The best way is to work in teams. In moments when we enter their territory to attack we have a group of cats go first and then another patrol stalk them more carefully through the undergrowth. In the case that a Thunderclan warrior would drop down from the trees on the first patrol, the second patrol would jump out and knock them off. We fight surprise with surprise. That and making sure we scan the trees and try to race towards their camp fast as possible so we are too fast of targets for them to drop onto.”

Flicking her tail she looked back towards the territory.

These are proud cats as well and in my experience, more friendly then our border mates. I can introduce you to a few cats at the next gathering.

Old July 7th, 2021, 07:13 AM
Candace Flynn

Quote:

Frostfeather let put an amused purr.

“That would work if Thunderclan wasn’t in the forest but unfortunately it is. The best way is to work in teams. In moments when we enter their territory to attack we have a group of cats go first and then another patrol stalk them more carefully through the undergrowth. In the case that a Thunderclan warrior would drop down from the trees on the first patrol, the second patrol would jump out and knock them off. We fight surprise with surprise. That and making sure we scan the trees and try to race towards their camp fast as possible so we are too fast of targets for them to drop onto.”

Flicking her tail she looked back towards the territory.

These are proud cats as well and in my experience, more friendly then our border mates. I can introduce you to a few cats at the next gathering.
Amberpaw smiled. "Yeah, now that I think about it, that makes more sense. And I would love that!" She was pretty clearly excited.
Old July 7th, 2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Amberpaw smiled. "Yeah, now that I think about it, that makes more sense. And I would love that!" She was pretty clearly excited.

Frostfeather smiled and turned, her tail swishing behind her.

Come let move on, I think that’s been enough for today, we both deserve a nice snack!”

Giving one quick glance at the territory behind them, Frostfeather turned and began padding back to camp.

They had stayed a bit too long at the border for her liking, she had been worried the whole time some Thunderclan warrior would challenge them.

From Amberpaw’s last experience with another clan warrior she wasn’t too confident that the apprentice would be able to handle any fights just yet.

Old July 7th, 2021, 08:30 AM
Candace Flynn

Quote:
Frostfeather smiled and turned, her tail swishing behind her.

Come let move on, I think that’s been enough for today, we both deserve a nice snack!”

Giving one quick glance at the territory behind them, Frostfeather turned and began padding back to camp.

They had stayed a bit too long at the border for her liking, she had been worried the whole time some Thunderclan warrior would challenge them.

From Amberpaw’s last experience with another clan warrior she wasn’t too confident that the apprentice would be able to handle any fights just yet.
Amberpaw bounced along behind her, grinning the whole time.
Old July 7th, 2021, 12:26 PM
chirps

As he led the patrol out of camp and on the familiar path that snaked towards Smallpines - something that Kestrelstar had been considering renaming in honor of the cats who had died her - he fell into step beside Stormtalon. The fact that there was good news and bad news didn't affect him as much as it should've. Call it a break in the mind, but lately Kestrelstar had been wound so tight that finally... things just didn't matter as much anymore. It was almost like he was walking on clouds, light and airy, detached from everything going on.

"Start with the bad news, let's get that out of the way first," the leader finally decided, glancing over his shoulder to make sure Rootgaze and Hawkwhisker were following. The border was approaching, and the gray tabby veered off with he intent to keep Stormtalon near him as he started to mark along the streambed that separated RiverClan from ThunderClan territory.

// @Ziera @Lavender'fur @Cian