Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 03:42 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:41 PM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by Willowfern
Today 03:35 PM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by Hound
Today 03:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:01 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Featherwhisker let out a small gasp as she gazed at the two traitors, "how dare they!" she mewed as she stood up. She took a smooth step towards redpaw, her class flinging in the sunlight. She raised a dainty paw, her claws outstretched, and went to rake them down the older cats flank. Giving him a sickly sweet smile, she reached out again to try and take her front claws slowly down his side, so that the pain would last for as long as possible. She leaned towards him, "Dont you ever mess with windclan again!" she quietly hissed before stepping back to give the other cats room. She then turned to disappear into the crowd.
@Zesty Mango

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 23rd, 2020 at 10:04 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:08 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Twistedpaw's eyes widened as she saw the bloodbath that was about to ensure. Her horribly crooked jaw dropped and she didn't even bother tensing it up, just letting it hang disturbingly. She hadn't known about Lobster's actions... and now there was just going to be a whole thing of blood here! Trembling, she forced herself to look away, only to see Twilightstar attacking a different cat. Another exile. Her entire body shook and trembled as the shrieks sounded behind her.

Rosepaw's pretty claws unsheathed, but she hesitated there, a bit uncertain. Yes, she would like to kill one of the vermin Outsiders that polluted WindClan, but was she willing to get her paws dirty like this? Would it better her reputation if she did something or worsen it? This cat had killed a kit. Then she saw Twistedpaw, the coward, looking away from it all. Well, it would be bloody, and what if she got hit by stray claws? Nevermind; she wanted to teach that loner a lesson. What kind of stupid name was Lobster, anyway?
Leaping forward, she lunged at the tom. Her intention was to slide under the other cats and get a good bite at his leg.

@Zesty Mango (Also open for anybody else who might want to interact with these two)

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:09 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Zesty Mango @Arie- I’m dead, he’s hitting him with a beetle ]

Rushingmoor flicked an ear in surprise at the turn of events. She was letting the clan shred the traitor? Interestinf punishment. He might get involved if he could make sure the little bug wasn’t going to get himself in trouble. And then the other traitor showed up? What a damn freak show this has turned out to be. Of course, Twi threw herself directly at Bravedawn, but Rushingmoor didn’t feel the need to help her out. Well... maybe a little bit. He didn’t want her getting hurt but also knew very well how skilled she was.

It turned out, though, that he didn’t have to make the decision of who to fight. Once he looked over at Stagpaw, he found the apprentice gone and... trying to hit Lobster with beetles? What the hell? Rushingmoor hurries over to the kid and immediately grabbed at his scruff.

“Nope nope nope!”

There was no way he was letting Stagpaw get trampled by a mob for trying to throw beetles at the sacrifice. Though... he didn’t want to ruin all of the kid’s fun. Bringing Stagpaw to the side of Lobster that was closer to the wall of camp and less likely to be mobbed, he set him up and meowed.

“Throw beetles from here- the clan’s in a frenzy and I don’t want you trampled. Either that, or come with me and stick by my side. You’d have to get rid of the beetles and use your claws, though, and absolutely not leave my side.”

Leaving the choice up to him, Rushingmoor headed for Lobster and unleashed his claws, preparing to take them down his flank.

Last edited by dionysus; June 23rd, 2020 at 10:09 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:09 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quilkit had crouched under Twilightstar's roaring, and now he trembled with fear at what he saw. The clan was going to destroy someone.
"Do you have to do this?" he cried in his weak, quiet voice.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:11 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Skunkblaze was nervous, but charged anyway. She attempted to bite into the traitor Lobster's ear, trying to make it hurt.

Wishpool charged into the fight without a thought. Traitor! she yowled at Lobster, as she found herself next to Skunkblaze. She leaped forward, and attempted to claw at his eyes. She was going to make him hurt. @Zesty Mango
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:15 AM

My Mood: Sarcastic

Cloudpaw smiled a bit "Did you fight the moss?" she asked quietly and jokingly
@Pancake

Last edited by Silverclover; June 23rd, 2020 at 10:16 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:15 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare turned his massive head as he heard Elderpaw's cheery greeting. Had something happened with her? She's more upbeat than normal. His former thoughts about her being in trouble at the Gathering slowly vanished. His attention is drawn back to Twilightstar as she explained what was going on with Redp- or rather Lobster. Batglare didn't bother running up to add to the traitor's misery, there were more than enough clanmates to do that. On top of that a second traitor and murderer appeared, Twilightstar actually decided to take Bravedawn on herself. Batglare smirked, pleased he had come to this meeting after all. He glanced down at Elderpaw, silently wondered what she thought of all of this. The mentor would prefer if she did not stain her paws with the gross blood of a traitor, but he wouldn't stop her if she wanted to participate. Violence and even death was an average day in the life of a clan cat.
@implimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:21 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Beau --

"Stag wants to kill traitor!" Not that he was sure what killing was but like... it was a traitor. Traitor got death. It seemed fine to the young innocent apprentice. Yet when he was told he had to drop his beetles to be with Mushypoor, Stagpaw's face dropped into a frown. "No beetles if Stag wants to fight?" Could he drop the beetles... well he still had beetles in his fur. Maybe he could put one in the mouth when the traitor was dead? So the traitor could be infiltrated by Stag's beetles? YEs! He liked that idea and with a sigh he dropped the beetles before limping forward, making sure he was staying underneath Mushypoor so he wouldn't get crushed. Twiglight would yell at him if he got crushed. Yes, Twiglight would get really really mad if Stag to crushed so remaining close to Mushypoor - well underneath him - was Stag's only chance of impressing his mentor. "DIIEE TRAITOR!" He yelled again as he jumped out from underneath the other cat with outstretched claws hoping to maybe do some damage for once. And stuff beetles in thet traitor's mouth. "THE BEETLES WILL GET YOU!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:21 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Flamingkit watched the whole commotion go down with big curious brown eyes that twinkled with innocence. "Ex..iled," she repeated the words that they kept saying. She was a bit disturbed at the out lash on Redpaw but she eventually wriggled her tail excitedly and chanted. "Down with the traitor, Down with the traitor!" Her toothy grin spread wide.

Last edited by tye; June 23rd, 2020 at 10:23 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@space ace. @Arie @Mumble @TheNyanCatMinecart @gs29513

Redpaw—now Lobster had no issues taking his death like a tom, he wasn’t about to flounce off like a silly little she-cat. His eyes searched for his mentor Breezefeather, curious to see his reaction to all this,” My name in Riverclan was Lobsterbreathe!!!“ he shouted to Bushpaw right before the ambush of assaults started.

He stood still letting Bushpaw strike his side fighting back many noises in pain, he wasn’t gonna fight back, nope he’d take this punishment to his grave. At first this seemed quite ridiculous Stagpaw’s beetle throwing, but one hit his eye and he gave a yelp over it, not paying attention easily letting Stagpaw rake his claws across his face, thankfully for him, clamping his eye shut first.

While Featherwhisker slowly dragged her claws down his side he muttered,” Considering you are killing me, I don’t think I will.” He let Rosepaw bite at his leg, before instinctively trying to pick it up a little to get it off her before he forced himself to replant his foot.

LobsterbreatheE saw Skunkblaze coming for his eyes so he clamped them shut, feeling the tearing of his eyelids, thankfully they sparing his eyes from the blow. He wanted to see the end of his life, but just feel it. he got a bit amused as he sort of let Stagpaw shove beetles in his mouth before attempting to spit them out, that wasn’t fighting back, was it? Just didn’t want to die with a mouthful of beetles.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread