Today 11:07 AM

Old September 17th, 2018, 02:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"B-but i dont know you!" Swanpaw said and ran behind a bush
She smiled," I'm a skyclanner like you. I would never harm a clanmate, a den mate."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 17th, 2018, 03:31 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled," I'm a skyclanner like you. I would never harm a clanmate, a den mate."
Swanpaw walked out from the bush and walked over

see you around wco <3
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Swanpaw walked out from the bush and walked over
She blinked is she nose blind? Did she think I was trespassing? she smiled gently," I didn't mean to scare you."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 18th, 2018, 03:35 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang narrowed his eyes thoughtfully as he listened. He had told Grousestar that he wouldn't share that the leader was needing herbs to calm himself, and he would keep his word, but with solemnity he thought of how the shecat's words were more true than she realized.

Shinefang was a warrior first and he had been a good one, always ready for a fight, always ready to dive in to defend his clan from a threat. He didn't like Fallenstar. Not in the slightest. But he couldn't deny the reality of the vision he has seen that night at the moonpool, and that fish with Fallenstar's eyes was still burned in his memory. There was simply no way war was the right move for the forest.

"So then," Shinefang murmured with a guarded slowness. "What should we do?"
"We...." she trailed. Auroraflame sank a little, suddenly feeling small and powerless, the anger that had flared in her a few moments ago now done to a small flame. What should they do? Or rather, what could they do? "I...I don't know what we should do. But I know that we can't persuade Grousestar. He obviously doesn't want to listen to us anymore," she said, her voice filled with both sadness and anger. She knew that her leader wouldn't want to listen to them. Part of the reason was because of what she and Shinefang had done, another part was what Blazingstar had done, and the last part was purely his own choice. He was simply believing what he wanted, making his own interpretations of StarClan's prophecy, but thanks to Blazingstar, Grousestar wasn't willing to listen. And because of Auroraflame's boldness and Shinefang's as well, he had probably become even less likely to listen to anyone else.

So what else could they do? Grousestar probably won't listen to us, and it seems that we're alone, she thought, tapping a claw lightly against the ground as she thought carefully. "Or are we alone?" she suddenly murmured as a light bulb lit up in her head. What if there were other cats in the clan who wanted peace too? What if they weren't the only ones, and they just didn't know who else there was? What if there were cats in the other clans who also wanted peace? Auroraflame's eyes widened a little. She had an idea, but she knew how wrong it was.

"We have to go against Grousestar's back," she breathed, and her legs trembled a little as she said it. "I don't really want to have to do this, but it looks like we have no choice," she said quietly to herself as encouragement. "We should collect cats, cats who agree with us. We can build up a large group of cats, so we'll be strong. I don't know exactly how it'll work, but we can...we can start a rebellion." It was a very 'out there' idea, and Auroraflame almost hoped that Shinefang would tell her how silly she was being, but she knew that this could be the start of something.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old September 18th, 2018, 07:39 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Fennelheart purred," I know. Wanna see a little more?" She asked ready to show him the territory.
He nodded vigorously. "Yes!"

bump after 72 hours

Old September 18th, 2018, 08:22 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
She blinked is she nose blind? Did she think I was trespassing? she smiled gently," I didn't mean to scare you."
"O-oh." Swanpaw layed by her and fell asleep

see you around wco <3
Old September 18th, 2018, 10:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He nodded vigorously. "Yes!"
Quote:
"O-oh." Swanpaw layed by her and fell asleep
Fennelheart smiled and began leading him towards the training cave," I'll take you to the training cave." She meowed

She smiled wondering how she fell asleep so easily.

Old September 18th, 2018, 12:36 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Fennelheart smiled and began leading him towards the training cave," I'll take you to the training cave." She meowed

She smiled wondering how she fell asleep so easily.
He purred. "Yay."

(Sleep huh?)

bump after 72 hours

Old September 18th, 2018, 01:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He purred. "Yay."

(Sleep huh?)
She padded into the training cave and smiled," This is where apprentices do battle training." She pointed out two mentors having there mentors battle each other and a mentor showing their apprentice a battle move.

Old September 18th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@lacunaxx

Bonnie had been exploring a lot more since she left her housefolk. She figured getting a sense of the new area’s would be a good idea. Being homeless had gotten on her nerves lately, traveling everyday, avoiding hostile cats, dealing with hunger. It was exhausting. Surely she’d find a place to stay one day, though. Luckily she was a somewhat positive feline, always trying to look on the bright side of things. The reality of living as a loner sure was hard, but that did not bother her too much. It was nice being alone and having the luxury to wander wherever she pleased. She could breathe better, she got more exercise, and she’d even meet someone new every once in awhile. Sometimes it was a little overwhelming, and that bothered her; but leaving her housefolk was the biggest change of her entire life, and she was proud of that. Bonnie tried not to look back on her past, though. Once she had left that old place, she never wanted to go back. It was best to look after herself now, anyways.

The dilute calico had stumbled upon a new place, unaware of any ownership. She sniffed cautiously at every plant and shrub she passed, slowly gaining the presence of another cat. No...more than one cat. Was this another Clan’s territory? She had already discovered RiverClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan, but hasn't heard of the existence of a fifth Clan. Perhaps it was just her being paranoid. Although as she walked further and further among the trees, she started to recognize a flattened pathway. The grass seemed flatter in some parts, as if cat’s - or some other animal - had come through here recently. Bonnie crouched down to examine the pathway, nosing the ground for any tracks that she could try and study. After rummaging through the unfamiliar trail, Bonnie had found some fresh pawprints. Lots of them. Oh dear… Her heartbeat sped up a little and she stiffened. I hope I’m not intruding. The small she-cat backed up a little from the path, still crouched with caution. It would be impossible to see her through the tall grass, but Bonnie hoped that nobody would pick up on her scent. Clanner’s were extremely territorial, and she did not want to get mixed with one of their “patrols”. Her blue eyes were glazed with thought, not paying attention to her backside. Surely enough, she suddenly felt something run into her rump. “Oof!” Bonnie huffed, startled. She quickly spun around to see what had run into her, thin claws unsheathed naturally out of fright and digging into the ground