Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:46 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:41 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:40 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2020, 09:38 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The apprentice's face scrunched up. "Russetpaw, eh?" Pinepaw said to herself, "Nice to meet you, I guess."
It was time for the molly's big introduction. "I'm Pinepaw!" She said in a "fancy" voice, and trying to make a cool or pretty pose which looked stupid and full of cringe from a point of view of anyone but her own.
You could say she was being stuck up, or a brat—but Pinepaw didn't mean to be rude, really. It had just been a bad habit the apprentice had developed from little to no interactions with other cats from when she was a kit all the way to now.

@Lynxpaw

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old September 10th, 2020, 09:47 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Lynxpaw --

Buckspring was... vibing. He was quite enjoying this little patch of flowers he'd managed to find among all this ruble that still was their camp. It was... pretty white flowers that just seemed symbolic in so many ways than one. But sadly, they did not fit with his own fur. He was white... and maybe a tad bit of a giant cat but white did not fit well in a flowercrown on his head. There was a reason why today he'd decided to rock a flowercrown filled with buttercups and not any other kind of flowers. Buttercups made him stand out in a crowd... white flowercrown did not. But maybe.... just maybe there was another cat that would be interested? That would be the best solution because there was no way he could just sit next to this flowerpatch without needing to braid them into a crown and put it on someone's head. He'd not exactly seen Antlerfluff since they arrived in camp after Icestar's patrol that was like... here. But maybe someone else could be his unfortunate victim? Maybe? Hopefully?

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 10th, 2020, 09:53 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

The she-cat wasn't one who enjoyed conversation with strangers but here she was. In that position. The apprentice watched Pinepaw, a positive opinion starting to emerge in her thoughts. Pinepaw? I think I'll call you Mouse-brain instead Russetpaw meowed, a hint of amusement in her voice. She liked this cat from the get go. They seemed ... nice. This was ... quite unusual for the molly to take a liking to a cat so quickly.

@Bread
Old September 10th, 2020, 10:04 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Arie ]

Lynxdusk was glancing around the camp, looking for anyone who wanted to have a conversation. The tom was bored and hated being alone. He would be willing to do anything to gain another friend. After a while, the warrior spotted ... Buckspring was it? Yes. He was sure that was their name. He could see the tom among a patch of white flowers and decided to head over. Sitting down next to the large white warrior, he started to speak. "Hello Buckspring!" he greeted the tom, eyes gleaming with friendliness. Will he like me? I wonder if he'll hate me or ... or maybe we'll become friends?
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:21 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Lynxpaw --

OH! Just as he had begun thinking about said thought unfortunate victim, one willingly approached! This was great and he couldn't help the happy swing of his white and fluffed up tail on the ground. What luck he had! It was like... it was meant to be this conversation and this guy... his tabby fur would match perfectly with the snow white flowers at his paws. This was meant to be! "Hello! Its...," what was the name? Buckspring couldn't remember for a hard moment, the white tom staring out into nothingness for just a moment before it him, "its Lynxdusk right? That's your name... If I remember correctly that is." He hoped he did. Remembering names wasn't exactly one of his specialties, unlike his ability to form flowercrowns. Finally patching up the circle of the white flowers he turned to the face the other cat and then with a smile reached up and placed it on his head. Despite having a mate... other cats could look handsome too! "You look quite fine now, yes you do."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:48 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Shadowclan Herb Storage 3.0 [Medicine Cats Only]

The most recent herb storage thread is post the Windclan raid and reclaiming of Shadowclan's territory.

Located in the back of the makeshift medicine cat den,
the herb storage is a small cave consisting of all the
medical supplies ShadowClan has collected.

Note: unless you receive permission from Irisflame, do not post here or your character will be punished.

The amount of herbs in storage is based on how many herbs have been
collected, how much time has passed, and how often they are used.

Currently, ShadowClan has:

8 "Cobwebs"
3 Dandelion
1 Marigold
1 Real Cobwebs
12 Honeycomb

To replenish the storage, medicine cats and helpers
can make a post somewhere in the territory or an outskirts
thread gathering specific herbs and amounts.

Medicine cats should make a follow-up post here,
linking to their roleplay post of either using an herb or collecting them,
and beneath that including an OOC +/- herb.
This should be done after every post to help maintain an accurate count.
If you do multiple responses in one post, you can link that one
with all the herbs used listed.

For example:
[ LINK TO HERB COLLECTION PATROL POST ]
+3 cobwebs

OR

[ LINK TO USING HERB ]
-2 chervil

There is a maximum of 4 herbs per cat, as any larger number would be seen as unrealistic.

This will be periodically updated by myself, as herbs come and go.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:54 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Bramblefire01 ]

Irisflame could feel her face crease in amusement for a few seconds before reshaping itself into its usual stone-hard features. She had to stay solemn, especially in such a situation. This tom was practically at death's door. Not something you got to see very often, which made it all the more unpleasant. Now she just had to appear professional. Shutting her eyelids momentarily to calm her racing heart, the medicine cat revealed her orbs with a new determination in her eyes.
"Age comes to get us all eventually. I...I want you to lie here, and rest for a while. Can you do that for me?"

Her voice was patient, sickeningly sweet, but it was to be expected. After all...She could hardly sneer in the face of such a time.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; September 11th, 2020 at 04:54 AM.
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:45 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Bramblefire01 ]

Irisflame could feel her face crease in amusement for a few seconds before reshaping itself into its usual stone-hard features. She had to stay solemn, especially in such a situation. This tom was practically at death's door. Not something you got to see very often, which made it all the more unpleasant. Now she just had to appear professional. Shutting her eyelids momentarily to calm her racing heart, the medicine cat revealed her orbs with a new determination in her eyes.
"Age comes to get us all eventually. I...I want you to lie here, and rest for a while. Can you do that for me?"

Her voice was patient, sickeningly sweet, but it was to be expected. After all...She could hardly sneer in the face of such a time.
"O..k". Raggedscar gasped, and colapsed on the spot.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 11th, 2020, 07:24 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggybrook of SHC~

To hop over there or to not, there was no try. Foggybrook thought about this for a bit as she went to receive a hug from Shrewpaw. "How about we watch them for a bit but then if one of them leaks red swea-blood then we can go ahead but it might be some weird Blackhaze adoption ceremony. I believe I got adopted as his sister by proving to him that I can accidentally trip over rocks and create some tiny pebbles when the rocks chipped a bit. Though I was the one who mainly chipped." the molly mewed to the tom while fetching the squirrel. "Bone apple kaboom!"

{ @Exis @Mumble @gs29513 Permission for these popcorn squirrel eaters to hop in? }
Alright, that sounds.....reasonable. Shrewpaw mewed. As Foggybrook told him how she got adopted, he asked I always thought you two were related! Are you? Does he just approve all his siblings before they're his siblings? he asked. Maybe. That was........kind of cool, but a little bit not. He wasn't sure. Although it is quite impressive your rock-chipping ability! he joked, as she grabbed the squirrel. At the mention of "Bone apple kaboom" he looked at her a bit strangely. Um, what do you mean Bone apple kaboom? Hopefully that wasn't insulting, or something he should know already. Because he certainly didn't!
Old September 11th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Foggybrook of SHC~

The molly gave a tiny 'yay' before plopping herself beside Shrewpaw while watching seeing if they should intervene the interaction between Blackhaze and the kit. Foggybrook snickered at herself when she forgot that some of the terms she used wouldn't apply to other cats. "Bone apple kaboom is a more fun word to say before you eat something. I heard some loner say it like 'Bon apple-feet or something really fancy I can't pronounce before they ate their food," she explained to Shrewpaw which helping divide the portions so then Shrewpaw and her could dig in. Nobody wanted to starve with food in front of them already.

{ @gs29513 }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Closed Thread