Today 06:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Ahhh!" Moonpaw screamed, she dived under water. Then she swam up, and splashed Wildpaw. "Mouse-brain!" She mewed. Moonpaw jumped on shore and shook her self off. The sliver cat licked her fur clean, then looked over at Wildpaw."What do you think of Bucknight?" She asked. "I don't trust him, and how come those fires just randomly started?" She asked.
Wildpaw came out of the water and shook his pelt, sending drops everywhere, and rolled in the grass to dry himself. He shrugged, licking dry his pelt. "I'm not one to do politics, but I wouldn't accuse him of starting a fire. No cat can summon fire, even if they're from the dark forest. Uhm... where did the subject come from? Is something on your mind?" he asked, slightly worried.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 27th, 2016 at 12:46 PM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 12:46 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

"I don't know, it's just strange. Bucknight didn't take the name of -star. If he did I would have some respect for him, now I'm not so sure I trust him." She mewed. Moonpaw shifted to the side,"Whats this Eternalstar every one keeps talking about? I've never seen him." She asked Wildpaw.
Old November 27th, 2016, 05:55 PM
on mental health break

My Mood: Dead

When the sun set in the distance, Galaxy crept out of the hollow under the tree and started wandering thru the territory until he found a river. He stood at the edge of the river and took a drink before sitting and watching the fish swim by.

~~Galaxy - 4 moons, silver and black swirled pelt with green eyes, loner (RiverClan thread)
~~Skykit - 5 moons, silver pelt with bright blue eyes (StormClan thread)
~~Sea - 12 moons, grey pelt with dark blue eyes (StormClan thread)
~~Rowan - 18, cat person, tall with black hair and blue eyes (Ms. Winter's Home for Cat People thread)
~~Mason - 19, hears voices, murderer, short and wavy blonde hair and grey eyes (The Asylum thread)
Old November 27th, 2016, 07:00 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@starfall
Minnowstream padded out of the camp, her tail whisking through the air in a nervous matter. Oh, why'd I say that? Now he'll see just how bad I am... The silver molly glanced quickly at Toothless, and her heart flipped. I need to calm down. "Where to?" She asked him quietly.

Old November 27th, 2016, 07:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Maplefur
Toothless followed after the molly, his mind going haywire as he looked at the she cat. The black tom stopped and looked around, his green eyes raked across the territory "hmmm how about by the river?" He suggested and began to pad that way. The warrior stopped a mouselength away from the rivers shore and flicked his tail "I won't jump into the water till you show me just how good you are at hunting." He said and gave the she cat a big smile.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 27th, 2016, 07:11 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@starfall
Minnowstream padded up besides Toothless, looking down at the water with dread. "I mean, I could..." She watched the shadowy figures of fish slip by, and pressed her ears against her head. "Um... why's your name Toothless?" She meowed, trying to change the subject.

Old November 27th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"I don't know, it's just strange. Bucknight didn't take the name of -star. If he did I would have some respect for him, now I'm not so sure I trust him." She mewed. Moonpaw shifted to the side,"Whats this Eternalstar every one keeps talking about? I've never seen him." She asked Wildpaw.
"I have no idea" he admited to his friend. He heard stories and stuff, but who even was this cat? He frowned, thinking about it, but quickly gave a shove to moonpaw and smiled. "Let's forget about em, alright? We got some FUN to have!" he shot at her. He trotted further, flicking his tail for moonpaw to follow.

(short post, but I'm finishing my shift, and it's my break C: gota go now)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 27th, 2016 at 07:38 PM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 08:09 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lunarpaw watched Minnoweye closely, hanging onto the older cat's every word before he nodded in confirmation, trying his own crouch. "Okay..." He mewed, dropping into a rather messy one. His haunches were further up in the air than he should be, his tail waving like a miniature flag behind him. Upon realization of this, Lunarpaw felt his pelt heating in embarrassment and he tried to sink down lower so that he wouldn't look like so much of a beacon to the prey. He took a few steps, although they were much noisier than they should have been. He winced, hearing his paws crack several twigs and then crunching among the leaves. He glanced backwards towards Minnoweye with a sheepish expression, his tail twitching nervously again. "Sorry..." He mewed apologetically, with an expression of embarrassment. "Should I try again, then?" He asked, keeping his multicolored gaze fixed on his mentor. He knew that Minnoweye most likely was not judging him; after all, a mentor's job was to teach and correct, not to judge because he did something wrong the first time. But the uneasy sense still hung over his head, no matter how hard the young apprentice tried to shake it.

Minnoweye perked his ears as Lunarpaw practiced his crouch. At first, he had some trouble sensing was Lunarpaw was doing, the older tom walked around the apprentice. He finally could sense the toms hauches were too high and his tail was swinging in the air. As Minnoweye was about the say something the tom corrected it. 'He learns quickly..' The mentor thought. He listened carefully as the younger tom walked, it wasn't the most quietest walk but practice makes perfect. "Don't say you're sorry, you're just learning. Just keep practicing and you'll get it!" The tom said.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; December 7th, 2016 at 08:26 AM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:28 PM
on mental health break

My Mood: Dead

Galaxy decided to go look for his father. Following near the river, he ducked away to hide whenever he heard a cat coming by. He didn't want those strange Clan cats to find him. Galaxy's father had told him stories about what the Clans did to cats that trespassed, especially kits. "None of those furballs are gonna get me." Galaxy spoke to himself. "I'll show them who's boss just like father."

~~Galaxy - 4 moons, silver and black swirled pelt with green eyes, loner (RiverClan thread)
~~Skykit - 5 moons, silver pelt with bright blue eyes (StormClan thread)
~~Sea - 12 moons, grey pelt with dark blue eyes (StormClan thread)
~~Rowan - 18, cat person, tall with black hair and blue eyes (Ms. Winter's Home for Cat People thread)
~~Mason - 19, hears voices, murderer, short and wavy blonde hair and grey eyes (The Asylum thread)
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:38 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
@mirefern

Having stood up to stretch, Nightsky found himself remaining up, else he'd find a reason to curl up in a ball of black fur and never think again. It was increasingly hard to find the way of life his clan mates lead as a good one. Otterstar had held true to the way of the warrior. This... Bucknight, they didn't even have the right name, Starclan wouldn't change it's mind over night about that. Scrunching up his muzzle in annoyance he looked over to the she-cat, dipping his head inaudibly, before adding.

"No, I've not.. spoken to anyone except you, I've only answered calls and questions to.. the more aggressive in our clan, Bucknight scares me. He doesn't act like Otterstar did." A pang of anxiety started in at the ebony colored tom, he had just spoke out against his leader, she could turn him in for that who, Starclan them selves would only know his fate. It took a moment of the tom's heart thudding in his chest to remember that Mirefern was here with him rather then in the camp seeing to what Bucknight wanted, maybe she wouldn't report him.

Mirefern's expression dims, something akin to pain fluttering over her dusted features. She's unable to turn him in for speaking out against their current leader, never having been one to tattle. Her own relation to Bucknight be damned, she'll be forever guilty if something were to happen to Otterstar's apprentice -- as much as she doubts the tabby would punish Nightskye for something as minor as an opinion on his position, she's inclined to keep her mouth shut.

Over the years, it's the one thing she's found herself to be any good at.

Still, despite her decision to not mention this little interaction with Bucknight, she turns her head towards the wiry tom to speak to him. Direct, but softly.

"What makes you say that?" She asks, nose scrunching. "Otterstar picked him out herself. I wouldn't call him 'aggressive', he's not shown himself to be anything of the sort...and I'll trust Otterstar's decision. I have to."

"I'm not saying you have to like him, and I understand your wariness -- I'm uncertain, too. You shouldn't judge someone you know naught about, though. Unless you do have more personal experiences with him...?" She leaves off, frosty gaze questioning, awaiting the younger to confirm or deny any sneaking suspicions she has regarding Nightskye's relation with Bucknight.

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Closed Thread