colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:34 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:25 PM

Old August 5th, 2023, 08:09 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
"I know a really friendly kittypet who happened to give me a really pretty shell from a beach. If you want it, you can have it." Brokenheart quietly left and soon returned with a beautiful shell in stripes of blue and white.
Fawn'kits eyes grew big as she looked at the pretty shell. "Thats beautiful!" she exclaimed taking the shell into her paws gently and rubbing it. "That kittypet sure must be nice to you," she said looking up at Brokenheart with huge sparkling eyes.

#fire

Last edited by Barnaby; August 5th, 2023 at 08:10 AM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 08:12 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Roach} View Post
Fawn'kits eyes grew big as she looked at the pretty shell. "Thats beautiful!" she exclaimed taking the shell into her paws gently and rubbing it. "That kittypet sure must be nice to you," she said looking up at Brokenheart with huge sparkling eyes.

#fire
"You would get along well with him." Brokenheart purred.
Old August 5th, 2023, 09:16 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Quote:
"You would get along well with him." Brokenheart purred.
Her eyes shined, "really!"

#fire

Last edited by Barnaby; August 5th, 2023 at 09:16 AM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 10:15 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Her eyes shined, "really!"

#fire
Brokenheart nodded. "He is a really caring and enthusiastic cat."
Old August 5th, 2023, 10:44 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Quote:
Brokenheart nodded. "He is a really caring and enthusiastic cat."

"When can I meet him!?," she asked excitedly placing the shell down and running around as she wanted to meet the...what its called..a kittypet!

#fire

Last edited by Barnaby; August 5th, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 12:08 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
"When can I meet him!?," she asked excitedly placing the shell down and running around as she wanted to meet the...what its called..a kittypet!

#fire
" Maybe once you're older."
Old August 5th, 2023, 01:21 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Quote:
" Maybe once you're older."
"Awh! Come on I'm big enough!," she puffed out her chest trying to make herself look bigger in size. "Im so huge even a bear will be scared of me!," she jumped onto her back paws and held her front paws up unsheathing her claws and standing up as if she was trying to intimate something.

#fire

Last edited by Barnaby; August 5th, 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 01:49 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
"Awh! Come on I'm big enough!," she puffed out her chest trying to make herself look bigger in size. "Im so huge even a bear will be scared of me!," she jumped onto her back paws and held her front paws up unsheathing her claws and standing up as if she was trying to intimate something.

#fire
Brokenheart chuckled. "You remind me of myself when I was a kit."
Old August 5th, 2023, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ ACORNKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

Pale brown tabby she-kit with a dark brown head and colorpoints and bright yellow-green eyes.

Bio can be read here.

Poppykit might've thought she was the first one awake, but NUH-UH!

Acornkit opened one of her eyes a sliver. It was the dark, murky grayish-blue color kits usually donned, but a hint of its future hue shimmered in the sunlight leaking through the nursery's entrance. Speaking of which... WOWZA, it was bright. Like, SUPER DUPER ULTRA BRIGHT. Acornkit blinked rapidly against the white rays before turning away. Bright... That meant it was daytime! Then, after Acornkit made this intelligent realization, Poppykit spoke. See? Acornkit was up first! Acornkit one, Poppykit zero! She turned to look at the patched classic tabby, who had been calling for Mama. Poppykit looked skinny compared to their other siblings, which made Acornkit curious. Why was Poppykit less fluffy and chubby than the others? But, at the moment, that was the last thing on her mind. Excitement lit Acornkit from within. Today was going to be a very special day, the best in Acornkit's entire life! She bounced to her paws, eyes sparkling. Her mother, Raspberrysplotch, had to be up right now! And all her siblings!

"WAKE UUUUP! WEEEEERRRE GONNEH GO OUTSEEDDDE!!!!!" (Wake up! We're gonna go outside!) Acornkit screeched at the top of her lungs. Her pelt sizzled, and the tip of her fluffy tail twitched. They had to go, go, go! Right now!

Then someone rudely stepped on her tail! Acornkit whisked the dark brown appendage away, glaring at Poppykit as her sibling clumsily tried to drag herself over the edge of her nest. While Acornkit and her siblings had learned to walk just fine, Poppykit seemed to struggle. Maybe it was because she was skinny and not super fluffy? But Acornkit didn't mind. She was just happy she could get around.

"HEY!" she squealed in response to Poppykit's mishap. Currently, her sister was attempting to wake Raspberrysplotch up. She kept falling over. Acornkit might've giggled at Poppykit being silly, but not now. Poppykit had committed an unspeakable crime. "Wash where you're goeen', Popsi-keet!" (Watch where you're going, Poppykit!) Acornkit's tail lashed behind her.

Then she remembered. All the secrets of the universe flowed into the colorpointed tabby's mind. Her bluish eyes grew huge.

Outside! Yes, they were gonna go out! Poppykit's horrendous offense vanished like Eveningdance, their Papa, did whenever he left the nursery. Like, what happened to him? He walked out into that bright circle of light - from the sun, Acornkit remembered - and vanished. Ohh, right... That led to the camp Mama would be showing them. Acornkit hopped on her paws, tail lashing. "Out! Out! Out!" she chanted with absolutely no regard to the queens and kits who might be sleeping at this time of day. But how could anyone sleep? This was the most awesomest, exciting moment of Acornkit's long one-moon-old life!

Acornkit went still (mostly, as her paw kept tapping the soft mossy nest she shared with everyone in her family except Papa and her tail-tip kept twitching) when Raspberrysplotch began to speak, complimenting Poppykit on walking. Acornkit blinked, confusion momentarily swamping her excitement. Out of the five of them, Poppykit struggled the most with walking. So, why was she being praised? Maybe it's because walking is harder for her because she's skinny and not fluffy? Still, Acornkit wanted to be praised, too! "Lookie, Mama! I can wawkee!" (Look, Mama! I can walk!) Acornkit drew herself up to her full height, which totally wasn't shorter than Poppykit's, and took a few dignified steps that led out of the nest.

Firstly: Acornkit may or may not have forgotten that there was an elevation change.

Secondly: You see, Acornkit had been born with a special power many young Felis catus (catuses?) were graced with, one she had more of than her littermates: C H O N K.

Acornkit fell onto her rounded, fluffy side with a tiny squeak. Then she rolled once across the earthen floor. She scrambled to her paws, embarrassed. Nobody saw that! she thought defiantly, puffing out her chest.

Oh! They were going out now!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I'M FEEIST!" (Yay! I'm first!) Acornkit declared. Poppykit was busy trying to pick herself up off the ground; Plumkit was trying to drag Raspberrysplotch along, which was silly because Mama said they could go; Fawnkit was scrambling toward the entrance; Eelkit wasn't in her line of sight. But Acornkit didn't give a paw about them! She was gonna be the first outside! The small, chubby she-kit raced out of the nursery as fast as possible, attempting to beat Fawnkit. It was the only thing she'd known her whole life, comfortable and smelling of milk, filled with queens and their kits. Of course, cats came from the mystical camp, the place called outside. They were called warriors, usually toms but sometimes she-cats. Acornkit knew they protected ThunderClan, the place she lived in. But ThunderClan didn't live in the nursery. They lived outside, in the camp. And now Acornkit was going to see it! Does that mean I'm gonna be a warrior? she wondered. That would be cool! Once she learned everything that a warrior did.

She squealed as she half ran, half rolled - her stumpy, unsteady legs and rounded figure made her stumble sometimes - for the magical light pouring in. Who knew what outside was like? Was it all super bright? Was it hard to see? It couldn't be much bigger than the nursery, surely. But a thought crossed Acornkit's mind, making her stumble to a slight stop. She flopped onto her belly with an oof! What about Poppykit? Her sister had trouble walking. Would she be okay outside? Maybe Acornkit could help Poppykit.

Then Acornkit shrugged. Mama would help Poppykit. Acornkit couldn't wait any longer. She felt like she was going to explode with excitement and happiness, brighter than the light pouring in through the nursery entrance. "OUTSEEEEEEDDDE!" (Outside!) she screeched as she hurtled through the blinding aura.

@Estelle (Poppykit, or should I say, Popsie-keet) @Ladiebugg (Raspberrysplotch, aka Mama) @Woodlow (Plumkit, nickname pending) @{Roach} (Fawnkit, nickname pending; I'll let you decide whether Acornkit beats her in the race out of the nursery!) @umbreon_22 (Eelkit, nickname pending)

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 5th, 2023 at 04:36 PM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 04:47 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ ACORNKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

Pale brown tabby she-kit with a dark brown head and colorpoints and bright yellow-green eyes.

Bio can be read here.

Poppykit might've thought she was the first one awake, but NUH-UH!

Acornkit opened one of her eyes a sliver. It was the dark, murky grayish-blue color kits usually donned, but a hint of its future hue shimmered in the sunlight leaking through the nursery's entrance. Speaking of which... WOWZA, it was bright. Like, SUPER DUPER ULTRA BRIGHT. Acornkit blinked rapidly against the white rays before turning away. Bright... That meant it was daytime! Then, after Acornkit made this intelligent realization, Poppykit spoke. See? Acornkit was up first! Acornkit one, Poppykit zero! She turned to look at the patched classic tabby, who had been calling for Mama. Poppykit looked skinny compared to their other siblings, which made Acornkit curious. Why was Poppykit less fluffy and chubby than the others? But, at the moment, that was the last thing on her mind. Excitement lit Acornkit from within. Today was going to be a very special day, the best in Acornkit's entire life! She bounced to her paws, eyes sparkling. Her mother, Raspberrysplotch, had to be up right now! And all her siblings!

"WAKE UUUUP! WEEEEERRRE GONNEH GO OUTSEEDDDE!!!!!" (Wake up! We're gonna go outside!) Acornkit screeched at the top of her lungs. Her pelt sizzled, and the tip of her fluffy tail twitched. They had to go, go, go! Right now!

Then someone rudely stepped on her tail! Acornkit whisked the dark brown appendage away, glaring at Poppykit as her sibling clumsily tried to drag herself over the edge of her nest. While Acornkit and her siblings had learned to walk just fine, Poppykit seemed to struggle. Maybe it was because she was skinny and not super fluffy? But Acornkit didn't mind. She was just happy she could get around.

"HEY!" she squealed in response to Poppykit's mishap. Currently, her sister was attempting to wake Raspberrysplotch up. She kept falling over. Acornkit might've giggled at Poppykit being silly, but not now. Poppykit had committed an unspeakable crime. "Wash where you're goeen', Popsi-keet!" (Watch where you're going, Poppykit!) Acornkit's tail lashed behind her.

Then she remembered. All the secrets of the universe flowed into the colorpointed tabby's mind. Her bluish eyes grew huge.

Outside! Yes, they were gonna go out! Poppykit's horrendous offense vanished like Eveningdance, their Papa, did whenever he left the nursery. Like, what happened to him? He walked out into that bright circle of light - from the sun, Acornkit remembered - and vanished. Ohh, right... That led to the camp Mama would be showing them. Acornkit hopped on her paws, tail lashing. "Out! Out! Out!" she chanted with absolutely no regard to the queens and kits who might be sleeping at this time of day. But how could anyone sleep? This was the most awesomest, exciting moment of Acornkit's long one-moon-old life!

Acornkit went still (mostly, as her paw kept tapping the soft mossy nest she shared with everyone in her family except Papa and her tail-tip kept twitching) when Raspberrysplotch began to speak, complimenting Poppykit on walking. Acornkit blinked, confusion momentarily swamping her excitement. Out of the five of them, Poppykit struggled the most with walking. So, why was she being praised? Maybe it's because walking is harder for her because she's skinny and not fluffy? Still, Acornkit wanted to be praised, too! "Lookie, Mama! I can wawkee!" (Look, Mama! I can walk!) Acornkit drew herself up to her full height, which totally wasn't shorter than Poppykit's, and took a few dignified steps that led out of the nest.

Firstly: Acornkit may or may not have forgotten that there was an elevation change.

Secondly: You see, Acornkit had been born with a special power many young Felis catus (catuses?) were graced with, one she had more of than her littermates: C H O N K.

Acornkit fell onto her rounded, fluffy side with a tiny squeak. Then she rolled once across the earthen floor. She scrambled to her paws, embarrassed. Nobody saw that! she thought defiantly, puffing out her chest.

Oh! They were going out now!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I'M FEEIST!" (Yay! I'm first!) Acornkit declared. Poppykit was busy trying to pick herself up off the ground; Plumkit was trying to drag Raspberrysplotch along, which was silly because Mama said they could go; Fawnkit was scrambling toward the entrance; Eelkit wasn't in her line of sight. But Acornkit didn't give a paw about them! She was gonna be the first outside! The small, chubby she-kit raced out of the nursery as fast as possible, attempting to beat Fawnkit. It was the only thing she'd known her whole life, comfortable and smelling of milk, filled with queens and their kits. Of course, cats came from the mystical camp, the place called outside. They were called warriors, usually toms but sometimes she-cats. Acornkit knew they protected ThunderClan, the place she lived in. But ThunderClan didn't live in the nursery. They lived outside, in the camp. And now Acornkit was going to see it! Does that mean I'm gonna be a warrior? she wondered. That would be cool! Once she learned everything that a warrior did.

She squealed as she half ran, half rolled - her stumpy, unsteady legs and rounded figure made her stumble sometimes - for the magical light pouring in. Who knew what outside was like? Was it all super bright? Was it hard to see? It couldn't be much bigger than the nursery, surely. But a thought crossed Acornkit's mind, making her stumble to a slight stop. She flopped onto her belly with an oof! What about Poppykit? Her sister had trouble walking. Would she be okay outside? Maybe Acornkit could help Poppykit.

Then Acornkit shrugged. Mama would help Poppykit. Acornkit couldn't wait any longer. She felt like she was going to explode with excitement and happiness, brighter than the light pouring in through the nursery entrance. "OUTSEEEEEEDDDE!" (Outside!) she screeched as she hurtled through the blinding aura.

@Estelle (Poppykit, or should I say, Popsie-keet) @Ladiebugg (Raspberrysplotch, aka Mama) @Woodlow (Plumkit, nickname pending) @{Roach} (Fawnkit, nickname pending; I'll let you decide whether Acornkit beats her in the race out of the nursery!) @umbreon_22 (Eelkit, nickname pending)

Eelkit
Acornkit may have left the nursery first, but he had the act of surprise. He was waiting and waiting for the chance to strike Acornsis. It was bright but he jumped to try to get Acornsis and.... flop. Landing smack bang next to Acornsis he looked up at her from the floor and mewed, "Hi Acornsis!" like nothing happened. Scare attempt failed, fun attempt succeeded.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE