HIHI!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:28 PM

Old November 28th, 2016, 05:22 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
"A-Alright." Fleetear mewed. He flinched a little when he stuttered, one of his tell tales that he's not saying everything, so he keeps going, "Just hunting, you know." He breaks the tense eye contact with a long blink. He would ask what she's been doing, or why she's out here, but his hesitation delays him, and every passing moment feels like less and less of an opportunity to say anything at all.
Her ears snapped up instantly when he replied, then she relaxed. "What is it, Fleetear?" The orange tabby's tone had softened and she felt that at least now she understood him a little more. But it may have just been not talkig to him for so long.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old November 28th, 2016, 05:48 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Her ears snapped up instantly when he replied, then she relaxed. "What is it, Fleetear?" The orange tabby's tone had softened and she felt that at least now she understood him a little more. But it may have just been not talkig to him for so long.
"..." What is it? My lack of sleep mentoring through the day and patrolling at night? He lowers his head, My growing apart from the clan? My disintrest in fighting? "...I miss you."
Old November 28th, 2016, 05:53 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
"..." What is it? My lack of sleep mentoring through the day and patrolling at night? He lowers his head, My growing apart from the clan? My disintrest in fighting? "...I miss you."
A sad smile showed faintly on her face, before she realized what she still needed to tell him... "Fleetear, you know Halestorm...?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Heronback wrapped his long tail around her and pressed close against her soft ginger pelt. As he gazed into her yellow eyes he nearly fell into a trance. I truly love her. He chuckled as she asked him the question, he knew Honeybranch was searching him. "My dear, I wouldn't ever think of lying to you." The black tom knew she was clever then most but she couldn't get every secret out of him. Sure she could tell if he lied to her at this very moment but she couldn't find out about his father. That is if I don't slip... "In my opinion Starclan has no real business with the living. Cats like us, the smart ones, can figure things out without needing the dead to guide us." Heronback said cooly, turning his sight to the smooth sparkling river.
(We can have him slip about killing his father here, but instead of killing her Heronback pleads for her not to tell, but Honeybranch races off, upset and scared. Later they can get back together. Sound gud?)
(Yup!!)
Honeybranch enjoyed the closeness of her friend, closing her eyes as he responded to her question. "Yes, but they all are good and each one deserves to be in the clan of honor. We should at least respect them at the very least. Sometimes we may choose to ignore their warnings, but thats why we have medecine cats so they can recieve the messages and tell our leader. Not us. Like I said before, Blazingnight isnt making a wise decison, but not my problem. Whatever happens to the clan, rests on her and her alone." The atrractive tawny she cat shrugged.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old November 29th, 2016, 03:00 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
A sad smile showed faintly on her face, before she realized what she still needed to tell him... "Fleetear, you know Halestorm...?"
Fleetear looks slightly to the side and flips his tail in thought. "Yeah." He simply mews, his mind still going on about what to say. It felt like he's talking to a stranger more than his mate.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:14 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Redpool let out a small hiss of annoyance. He really did want to know. After a moment, he tore after Harepaw, his muscles bunching and stretching under his short fur as he wove between the trees, but then he skidded to a halt, having lost sight of the black and white apprentice.

@Raggedclaw
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Redpool let out a small hiss of annoyance. He really did want to know. After a moment, he tore after Harepaw, his muscles bunching and stretching under his short fur as he wove between the trees, but then he skidded to a halt, having lost sight of the black and white apprentice.

@Raggedclaw
Harepaw's laughter could be heard as she ran, however it was abruptly cut off as a screech tore from her. The noise that soon followed could send shivers down any warriors spine. A growl erupted from the hungry fox in front of her and she screeched again as it reached for her. She had taken refuge in a hollowed tree.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:31 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw's laughter could be heard as she ran, however it was abruptly cut off as a screech tore from her. The noise that soon followed could send shivers down any warriors spine. A growl erupted from the hungry fox in front of her and she screeched again as it reached for her. She had taken refuge in a hollowed tree.
Redpool heard screeching and he shuddered. For a moment, he considered leaving her to face whatever it was, but then realized that like it or not, Harepaw was his ally, and it was up to him to defend his Clan. The long legged tom raced off in that direction, both spotting the black and white tabby in a hollow tree and the deep russet pelt of a fox. He fluffed up his short fur and barrelled into the fox's side, letting out a furious yowl as he battered its side then darted out of reach, panting.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool heard screeching and he shuddered. For a moment, he considered leaving her to face whatever it was, but then realized that like it or not, Harepaw was his ally, and it was up to him to defend his Clan. The long legged tom raced off in that direction, both spotting the black and white tabby in a hollow tree and the deep russet pelt of a fox. He fluffed up his short fur and barrelled into the fox's side, letting out a furious yowl as he battered its side then darted out of reach, panting.
She immediately took to opportunity to run to Redpool's side, the apprentice barely keeping a handle on her fear. "W..what now?!" She asked, looking up at him. If both of them were more calm, they'd have noticed how close they stood to eachother.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:44 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She immediately took to opportunity to run to Redpool's side, the apprentice barely keeping a handle on her fear. "W..what now?!" She asked, looking up at him. If both of them were more calm, they'd have noticed how close they stood to eachother.
Redpool nodded, flicking his tail, signaling for her to circle around the fox. “We can surround it and then attack one at a time so that it can never really land its blows properly.” he meowed. His mentor had taught him half of this, the rest Eaglesong had used against him once. He really hated that WindClan warrior. She was a traitor to ShadowClan and a follower of StarClan. He bared his fangs as the fox started coming closer, ready to attack again.