Today 02:59 AM

Old April 24th, 2021, 01:39 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Rumblingstorm
He grunted and padded after Goosefury. He didn't like talking on patrols much, so he stayed silent.
Well that was unnecessarily rude, Barkfuzz thought as Goosefury walked past him. The tom sighed and followed his patrolmates. I can already tell this is going to be a blast, he thought to himself with biting sarcasm. Why does every cat in this Clan have a thorn in their side?

@Slushie

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; April 24th, 2021 at 01:40 PM.
Old April 24th, 2021, 11:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Peachpurr
——————

Peach was upset.. this was twice now that her hunting partners didn’t show up. She was exhausted from going to cattail, and simply just tired of doing anything at all. She had a simple quail, nothing more. Nothing less.

“Here.” the she cat snorted dropping the prey before turning briefly “mistpaw didn’t show”

@spade

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 25th, 2021, 04:51 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Peachpurr
——————

Peach was upset.. this was twice now that her hunting partners didn’t show up. She was exhausted from going to cattail, and simply just tired of doing anything at all. She had a simple quail, nothing more. Nothing less.

“Here.” the she cat snorted dropping the prey before turning briefly “mistpaw didn’t show”

@spade

One brow raised as Kestrelwing watched Peachpurr drop her contribution to the pile. She seemed rather... snarky. He didn't know her too well to really deduct if this was normal behavior or not, but he certainly hoped not. "I appreciate the detailed hunting report," he quipped after her, giving a small growl before glancing around for the missing apprentice.

"Mistpaw! I'd like to speak with you," he called, finding himself rather annoyed that he had to deal with yet another apprentice slacking off. What was going on with the mentors in RiverClan??

// @Fawnhearted
Old April 26th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Junipersong padding towards Kestrelwing, a bit later than most for getting her report in. She seemed somewhat flustered, likely cause she knew that she was late for this. Carring two crabs in her mouth, and setting them down in front of her. "Hello Kes! Very sorry that I am late. Had an unexpected addition to the patrol. Streampaw is making complaints about their mentor not training them enough, so they snuck their way into the group. I didnt want to send them all the way back to the camp on their own so I let them stay with us. Otherwise things went normally. I taught Falconpaw and Streampaw how to catch crabs and seagulls and we caught more than I was expecting from them." Looking down at the two crabs, each one was enough to feed two cats. Crabs were also quite tasty, at least to most, even if it was hard to get past their tough outer shell. This was only the start of it, as each of the apprentices were also carrying back two pieces of prey of their own! It was enough food to feed nearly half the clan.

// @spade

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old April 26th, 2021, 12:50 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Junipersong padding towards Kestrelwing, a bit later than most for getting her report in. She seemed somewhat flustered, likely cause she knew that she was late for this. Carring two crabs in her mouth, and setting them down in front of her. "Hello Kes! Very sorry that I am late. Had an unexpected addition to the patrol. Streampaw is making complaints about their mentor not training them enough, so they snuck their way into the group. I didnt want to send them all the way back to the camp on their own so I let them stay with us. Otherwise things went normally. I taught Falconpaw and Streampaw how to catch crabs and seagulls and we caught more than I was expecting from them." Looking down at the two crabs, each one was enough to feed two cats. Crabs were also quite tasty, at least to most, even if it was hard to get past their tough outer shell. This was only the start of it, as each of the apprentices were also carrying back two pieces of prey of their own! It was enough food to feed nearly half the clan.

// @spade
Turning around to a familiar voice, Kestrelwing’s whiskers twitched in subtle amusement as he spotted Junipersong. He was surprised she was one of the last few to report - he’d expected her to be the first in line with what she always preached about dedication. But that was nothing compared to the shock that crossed his expression as she was carrying not one but two crabs. The warrior knew all too well how feisty the little sea creatures could be. ”Good. That will be a decent addition to the prey pile.”

It did concern him though as she reported an apprentice sneaking out of camp to join a patrol. Streampaw? Wasn’t her mentor Leafshade? He hadn’t seen the molly around camp really at all, aside from one of the meetings Lionstorm had initially called. Perhaps she was overdue for a mentor reassignment, something he’d have to bring up to Lionstorm. ”I’ll figure out what to do with Streampaw, as her mentor is Leafshade - a cat I’ve not seen for awhile.” Giving a dismissive flick of his tail, he turned to pad off. ”Go ahead and take one of those crabs for yourself and your apprentice. She should be back now.”
Old April 26th, 2021, 01:14 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

As she was dismissed, a though was constantly going through her head. She probably should have a sit down with Fiercepaw, it would be nice to have a casual conversation with the apprentice, but the whole way back, she actually had been considering something different. Calling after Kes "hold up!" Picking up her prey and dashing to catch up to him, dropping the prey at his feet. She looked nervous, which was a hard contrast to her usual confident behavior. "I was actually wondering if.... you would like to share one of these crabs with me? Maybe go out to the cattail pond, or some other nice spot with a view? Chat while we eat?" Shifting her weight from side to side as her tail betrayed her emotions, very much hoping to get some alone time with Kestrelwing "I understand if you have to stay here in case there are any other patrols that you are waiting on to report back but... I thought I would offer? You seem stressed lately and I think you would do well with something more fun."

// @spade

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old April 27th, 2021, 01:43 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Heronflight looked at him with her good eye. She knew what she saw with her lower eye, but she really didn't know what kind of trap it was. "It was silver and shiny and it was small with giant teeth. I think it might be a coyote or fox trap. I'm not sure, but I stayed on the safe side and didn't mess with it. I came right here as fast as I could.", Heronflight responded.

// @spade; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 27th, 2021, 10:43 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
As she was dismissed, a though was constantly going through her head. She probably should have a sit down with Fiercepaw, it would be nice to have a casual conversation with the apprentice, but the whole way back, she actually had been considering something different. Calling after Kes "hold up!" Picking up her prey and dashing to catch up to him, dropping the prey at his feet. She looked nervous, which was a hard contrast to her usual confident behavior. "I was actually wondering if.... you would like to share one of these crabs with me? Maybe go out to the cattail pond, or some other nice spot with a view? Chat while we eat?" Shifting her weight from side to side as her tail betrayed her emotions, very much hoping to get some alone time with Kestrelwing "I understand if you have to stay here in case there are any other patrols that you are waiting on to report back but... I thought I would offer? You seem stressed lately and I think you would do well with something more fun."

// @spade

Hadn't he dismissed her? Perplexed, Kestrelwing looked over his shoulder as the large molly came bounding up behind him, curiosity in his gaze. Was there something else to report? Was it- oh. Oh. The gray tabby felt a rush sweep through his chest and down his legs, opening his mouth then closing it again, repeatedly for a few times. Words didn't come when summoned, so the tom stood there blankly, staring at Junipersong with a rather incredulous expression.

Was she asking to share a meal with him? Why? What was she getting at? Every cat in the Clan knew he much preferred to eat by himself, and that those who interrupted his meal time more so often than not got a claw to the nose. But Junipersong wasn't just any cat... What was it about her that he was drawn to? Her loyalty to RiverClan? Perhaps how big of a tank she was... sleek muscles rippling under a well groomed coat...

"S-Sure. I think you're the last of the patrols to report in, and if I don't eat something soon I'll have to seek out Snakebite again which I'm sure he'd rather I not do," Kestrelwing finally said, dismissing his previous thoughts with a few blinks of his yellow gaze. Weird... But he would dwell on it later. "But no fun." The last bit was said in a snarky tone as Kestrelwing studied Junipersong for a bit before finally nodding his head to the entrance. "Lead the way, happy."

[you can post Juni next in the territory wherever they're going to eat!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Heronflight looked at him with her good eye. She knew what she saw with her lower eye, but she really didn't know what kind of trap it was. "It was silver and shiny and it was small with giant teeth. I think it might be a coyote or fox trap. I'm not sure, but I stayed on the safe side and didn't mess with it. I came right here as fast as I could.", Heronflight responded.

// @spade; \\

Brows knitting together, Kestrelwing tried to think back if that sounded at all familiar to him. It had to have been new, and coupled with the strange fencing that him, Fiercepaw, and Nightpaw had discovered, the tom got a sinking feeling. Were twolegs moving into their territory?? They already had dealt with the coyotes, and possibly would have to do the same with a family of foxes near the ShadowClan border - but twolegs... that was the most dangerous in his mind. Unpredicable tall furless creatures lumbering about with their careless giant paws and loud calls.

"I'll speak to Lionstorm about sending a couple warriors to take a look. I'm glad you didn't touch it, otherwise Snakebite might've had a meltdown trying to get you out." The last bit was some humor as he mentioned the feisty medicine cat. Nodding to Heronflight, he added, "Feel free to grab something off the prey pile before you go."

Last edited by spade; April 27th, 2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old April 28th, 2021, 11:06 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@spade
[Thank you for being so patient ]

Petuniaflame headed her patrol back to camp, at a limping gait rather than her typical skip or trot. Her fur was already matted with blood on her left shoulder, and another just as bad on her side. Mud and blood stood out among her off white and ginger fur, making it a bit to obvious that she was injured. She luckily was the only cat to get any injuries, being able to use her body to block the rats from getting to Fawnpaw in the tunnels, and Drizzlepaw met them after they were heading back home. So, really it worked out being in a tight tunnel. It had kept the young tom she was in charge of safe.
The molly had a dead rat in her mouth as she headed over towards the middle of the clearing to find Kestrelwing. She wasn't sure if it was much use but it was something. Spotting him she limped over. "Kestrelwing?" Petuniaflame called, dropping the dirty rodent at her paws. He was bound to be a bit disappointed with her patrol but at least she finished it. Not one was killed and she made it back with one possibly eatable creature. Though, it looked very undesirable to her...

"I finished patrolling the tunnels," Petuniaflame started after a slight pause. "Fawnpaw came with me the whole time, Drizzlepaw over slept and only met up with us on our way back. She was a bit upset and I didn't really scold her for being late..."" She explained, gaze flickering at the realization she would most likely need to do that or have him do that. It wasn't much of a problem right now though. Apprentices made mistakes all the time, it was part of being young.
Her gaze snapped back realizing she wasn't done reporting her patrol. Oh! Umm... the tunnels have rats in them. That's were I got this, and the bites... and scratches... I kept Fawnpaw from getting hurt though! So, neither him nor Drizzlepaw have any injuries!" The matted molly exclaimed, sounding a bit excited at the end. A tingle of pride at the fact that she protected her Clanmates. "Also... we didn't get the patrol all the tunnels due to the rats..." Petuniaflame added a bit ashamed of that fact. Spirits knew what Kestrelwing would thing of that part.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 28th, 2021, 11:21 PM
chirps

From where he had been sitting, waiting for the last of the patrols to report in, Kestrelwing turned his head, already a narrowed gaze and disappointed expression on his face. He'd expected better of Petuniaflame - why was that? She was a new warrior, but something about her just seemed... sophisticated. Gah, he couldn't think of the word right now. He'd already planned what he would say to her - that she was a warrior and did he need to tell Lionstorm to rethink that decision - when the scent of blood caught his attention.

Instantly the tabby was on his paws, fur bristling a bit. As the molly explained the situation, Kestrelwing let out a frustrated growl. First coyotes, and now foxes and rats? Wasn't it enough that they already had the sneaky shadow farts inching closer, and ThunderClan making boastful claims about how the coyotes weren't their fault? It seemed as though RiverClan was doomed to keep leaping through hurdle after hurdle. Hopefully a leadership would be established soon so that perhaps this chaos could stop.

"Go to Snakeheart to make sure they don't get infected. I won't be able to send you on anymore patrols if those rats take you down with them," the tom hissed, more so in anger at the vile rodents than Petuniaflame. He was glad to hear that the apprentices hadn't gotten injured, but he knew something would need to be done about the rats. Those tunnels, as far as he knew, were a backup camp that could be utilized if need be. "I'll take care of Drizzlepaw - over sleeping is not a good enough excuse to miss an ordered patrol." It was always the apprentices, wasn't it?

Taking on a more concerned look, Kestrelwing brought his gaze back to Petuniaflame after he'd finished briefly checking her over. They weren't friends, per say, but he did feel a sense of closeness to her ever since their literal run in during his hasty get away from Bumblestep all those moons ago. "I'm glad the apprentices were protected, and that you put RiverClan's priority above all. Hopefully you can teach the apprentices that are assigned with you the same skillset," he nodded to her, before signaling with his tail to the medicine den. "Now go get those bites checked out before Snakebite comes out here and drags you in their himself."

// @Fuzzy