Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:19 PM

Old December 10th, 2020, 09:26 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Roseshiver smiled warmly at him. "What's wrong?" she asked kindly. "Are.. you angry about what Ebonyfang just told us to do? Honestly, that cat acts - no, pretends - that he's the boss of everyone, but he's really only like fifteen moons old." She flicked her tail and shook her head. "At this rate, all of our high ranks will consists of Icestar's kin and we'll be IceClan instead of ShadowClan." She let out a disgusted snort and shook her head. "Can't believe they decided to name the Heartlands after that brute."

She looked at Fallenheart, encouraging to him to follow and they walked towards the Heartlands. Roseshiver quietly noted that he did not say a word during their walk towards the Icy Heartlands. She assumed this was because of their odd medicine cat's orders. He had been a warrior before, but now he was just a cat playing pretend and trying to be cool.

She stopped along with him, and gazed at the tree's that stood before them. There were plenty of cobwebs, yes, but then again, they were only near the entrance. "Leave it," Roseshiver decided. "We want to save room for more herbs and cobwebs - if we don't get enough and can handle more, we can always stop by here on the way back."

[ @bmkmb ]
Old December 13th, 2020, 07:49 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Phoenix Fire

Upon returning their catches to the fresh-kill pile, Tallfern headed towards the Icy Heartlands. The large warrior was already quite pleased by how the day was going so far, and remained alert as she trekked into the peculiar territory, “Be alert, we’re more likely to find snakes out here.” She warned.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 13th, 2020, 07:59 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw actually kind of wanted to run into a snake, so he could kill it. Of course, he wasn't going to deliberately look for one, but who knows, he may run into one. If he wasn't trying to find prey to feed his annoying Clanmates in the hardest season for all the Clans, he would've been looking for snakes, but since he was trying to find food, that would have to be put on his to-do list. @Larkstripe
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 13th, 2020, 09:43 PM
it is what it is

@Phoenix Fire

Tallfern wandered through the eerie forest of skeletal trees, her long, feather tail stirring the brittle leaves beneath their paws as she walked. She had to admit, Larkpaw was turning out to be an impressive apprentice, despite his closed off demeanor.
"You're already quite the hunter." she commented, glancing at him briefly before leaping up onto a fallen log to investigate it for hibernating prey items. She internally hoped that her apprentice would eventually grow to be more comfortable with her, but was still uncertain as to what he needed to become more open.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 13th, 2020, 09:44 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Larkstripe bump
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:12 AM
darkness begets light.

// @Cold Cobra

"No, no—I'm not upset. Just confused, I guess," Fallenheart admitted, and soon, the ghost of a smile bloomed on his maw. Strange for Roseshiver to ask. Most cats didn't care about how he felt, and his name probably didn't help those matters. Fallen, the mystery prefix that he would never understand until his death, or possibly past then, and heart for his loyalty and gentler attitude. Together, the combination of prefix and suffix made him sound heartbroken—obviously, neither his mother or leader had been thinking about the implications of his curious name until way after the ceremony.

"Icy Heartlands," the ghost tabby murmured to himself. "Actually, I think the name is pretty funny. Iceheart was her name before she took leadership, I'm sure you recall. So Icy Heart… lands. Makes it sound like she fell out of the sky, almost. Or that she was kicked out of the forest—well, and the entire clan with her—and this place was where we ended up—where we landed. Where Iceheart landed. Icy Heartlands."

He smiled for real this time, relaxed around his clanmate, though he hoped she didn't see him as a fool. Fallenheart flicked his tail in agreement at the molly's decision. "That's right." Quieter, he mused, "Why didn't I think of that?" The warrior shook his head, then beckoned Roseshiver to continue walking with him. "Do you have an apprentice?" he asked as a means to add on to the conversation.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; December 14th, 2020 at 07:13 AM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 01:27 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

(Lol he's gonna suck at climbing and jumping to high places. He sure does have a fitting name, doesn't he?)

Larkpaw just continued. Compliments were something he didn't know what to do with. He didn't like them, and he wasn't going to say "thanks", as he didn't want to come off as weak or encourage them. Instead, he just searched for prey and possible snake hiding places. @Larkstripe
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 01:15 AM
darkness begets light.

// @hope

Fallenheart turned to Dreamcloud as the resident medicine cat assigned him his patrol, and he realized with a jolt that he'd interacted with the young feline before. Moons ago during that rather harsh battle training session, he'd nearly… The usually docile ghost tabby redirected his gaze elsewhere in guilt, then dismissed the thought. His mistake was in the past, and they lived in the present. Now was not the time.

As the wicked trees of the Heartlands came into view, Fallenheart watched for cobwebs. Last time he'd gathered them right at the entrance of the forest, meaning that they should still be there. The silky substance coated the dark branches of certain trees.

Yet, his innermost feelings bit at his soul, and the warrior couldn't restrain himself from murmuring, "Dreamcloud… that day when Dogsnarl made us fight. I wasn't trying to…"

To what? Murder his own clanmate? Great stars, this was a herb patrol, not a game of emotions tag. It shouldn't be so difficult.
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 3rd, 2021, 01:38 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @bmkmb
Dreamcloud glanced over as Fallenheart started to say something, her attention having been focused solely on the cool trees nearby until then (and on trying to figure out why Fallenheart looked so familiar.. she knew she'd seen him somewhere!). For a second, she didn't recognize what he was talking about... till it hit her. Ohhhh, he meant the attempt on her life. That was how she knew him!

"Aye! No worries! Glad to know it wasn't on purpose, but all's forgotten! Well-- it's not really forgotten, since it's somewhere in my memory, but,,,, you know what I mean. Don't worry 'bout it! 'm still alive, anyway, so it's all good, y'know?" She offered a friendly smile.

With that, Dreamcloud continued to study the Icy Heartlands, trying to spot any sneaky cobwebs. Hmmm. Maybe she was looking in the wrong spot, or maybe she'd missed one, or perhaps Dreamcloud was just trying to speed the process up too fast, but she was coming up a little empty. "D'ya find any? Cobwebs, I mean! ....They're supposed to look like lil webs, right??"

Last edited by panchiko; January 3rd, 2021 at 01:39 AM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:24 PM
darkness begets light.

// @hope

The ghost tabby offered a warm smile in return. "Yeah. I know." That apology went surprisingly well. Fallenheart expected more resentment; most felines didn't take attempts on their life lightly. However, they resided in ShadowClan, and where the frequency of murders changed from unheard of to startlingly common, rules were bound to change.

"Yeah—little webs, super thin and hard to see." He continued walking, pausing to peer up at some large tree before deciding that it hid nothing. Thinking that he saw something glint up ahead, Fallenheart dashed forwards. "It's easier to run into them than…" he slowed, blinked, and looked down at the silk decorating his black fur. "Than to find them normally."

With a slight frown, the warrior twisted out of the web, glancing at the branches draped in translucent white. "Now I found some," he muttered. Fallenheart called out to Dreamcloud. "I found some!" he announced. "If we break a part of the branch of this tree, we could take a good bit of it back."
Have a wonderful day!