Today 09:55 AM

Old July 17th, 2022, 02:50 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Windswept Plains

- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena happily chatted, "I don't think we're going to the twolegplace just yet. And I've been there before too." The she-cat had been born there, but she wasn't so keen on returning just yet. She cringed at the mention of GB's mother. She was hoping to reveal what happened to her later, but she couldn't stop him from talking about finding her. The dilute calico offered a nervous smile to anyone who happened to look at her. But then GB called her his big sister and her smile wobbled into a wide one. Is that how he thinks of me? She felt like her heart was melting. Lucena wrapped her tail around GB. "Have you seen anyone that looks like him?" Lucena asked Ash, her voice faint. It was hard to keep up the lie when such a sweet kit had just called her his big sister.

[ @Fenixwolf @lucidense LUCIDENSE MY HEART IS MELTING]
Old July 18th, 2022, 02:44 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena happily chatted, "I don't think we're going to the twolegplace just yet. And I've been there before too." The she-cat had been born there, but she wasn't so keen on returning just yet. She cringed at the mention of GB's mother. She was hoping to reveal what happened to her later, but she couldn't stop him from talking about finding her. The dilute calico offered a nervous smile to anyone who happened to look at her. But then GB called her his big sister and her smile wobbled into a wide one. Is that how he thinks of me? She felt like her heart was melting. Lucena wrapped her tail around GB. "Have you seen anyone that looks like him?" Lucena asked Ash, her voice faint. It was hard to keep up the lie when such a sweet kit had just called her his big sister.

[ @Fenixwolf @lucidense LUCIDENSE MY HEART IS MELTING]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
"Oh, okay." GB said to Lucena, a little louder than he should have. "We're going to find my mom!" GB declared to Ash, smiling broadly. "We don't know where to find her, but we will!" He mewed, eyes shining with optimism. "And my big sister is going to help me!" He looked up at Lucena, purring softly. Even if they weren't actually related, and he had only known her for a few days, GB already viewed Lucena as family. @Fenixwolf @MaryTheCrow
"Well...not really, never have, i can help you search for her if you want " Ash replied, wanting the help
Afterall, it seemed important and, she haven't done anything much yet and it's making her a bit board

Last edited by Thornwolf; July 18th, 2022 at 02:54 AM.
Old July 27th, 2022, 11:34 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Yeah, that would be great!" He beamed, eyes shining. He stopped for a moment, as if remembering something. "If that's okay with Lucena, I mean." The more people they had, the faster they could find his mother. Plus, this cat didn't seem too bad. Despite not even knowing their name, he already wanted them to come along. @Fenixwolf @MaryTheCrow

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 31st, 2022, 04:38 AM
I like birds

- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena nodded. "You can help, but may we know your name first?" the she-cat mewed, glancing at GB, "I'm Lucena, as you might've heard." After the shock of being referred to as GB's big sister wore off, the reality of what she'd just agreed to came crashing back down. To avoid the re-discovery of GB's mother, she decided that she'd do her best to steer the search away from the Dimlit Caverns. Maybe she could speak to the helpful stranger and tell them about her... discovery?

[ @Fenixwolf @lucidense ]
Old July 31st, 2022, 04:51 AM
;-;

Ash - She/Her

well, the name’s Ash, and where do we start this searching? This search seems important, so of course i’d help you ” Ash replied, waiting to start helping with the search,
I wonder where the mother is...can’t be too far away right? Nor dead? she thought, looking at the other two
Wonder what happened

—————
@MaryTheCrow @lucidense
Old July 31st, 2022, 01:57 PM

GB looked at Ash, offering a lopsided smile. "And I'm GB! As you might've heard." He mimicked Lucena at the last part, wanting to sound mature. He looked around, not really sure where they were going. "Uh.. I dunno. GB shrugged. Lucena would know what to do. "Lucena knows where to look! Maybe we should check the Cavern again, my mom might be back by now.. I don't want her to be upset with me." GB looked back through the plains, ears swiveling as he listened to the shuffling of the tall grass in the wind. He frowned a little. @Fenixwolf @MaryTheCrow
(should I give GB's mom a name?)

Old August 2nd, 2022, 10:59 AM
I like birds

- Lucena -
She/Her
The she-cat smiled at the helpful stranger, who she now could call Ash. How kind. She let out a light chuckle at GB's imitation of her. At the mention of the Cavern, her smile turned stiff and awkward. I thought kits were supposed to be easier to distract! "Well..." Lucena started, trying to think of a way to re-direct the search. What GB said was a good idea and any cat would most likely want to start the search there. The sound of rumbling thunder in the distance gave her an idea. With slight haste in her voice she made an attempt to distract the two, "Oh, I think there's a storm coming. The wind is picking up, after all. We could start the search tomorrow instead and find shelter to wait for the storm to pass. I think the Caverns are too far right now, we'd be soaked by the time we got there. GB, do you want to find someplace we could hide in? Since you're small, you'd be able to see any burrows hidden in the grass." She'd keep an eye on him, but she at least wanted to tell Ash about GB's mother's fate.

[ @Fenixwolf @lucidense - If you want to. I usually give my NPC's names to have a vague idea of their personality.]
Old August 3rd, 2022, 01:01 AM
;-;

Ash - She/Her

A storm? Huh...well that's a bit unexpected...well, i wouldn't really mind getting too wet, but if it's Lucena's wants, then sure, there's not anything wrong about taking sheltert avoid getting soaking wet from a storm, Ash thought "well, sure if you want that, nothing wrong about it" she said
afterall if Lucena prefered to take shelter because she thinks a storm is coming, then sure why not?
-----------
@MaryTheCrow @lucidense
Old August 3rd, 2022, 12:17 PM

GB nodded, hopping off the stump and going through the tall grass. The only indicator he was there was the black tip of his tail, bobbing as he held it high in the air. After a few moments, he was out of hearing range. The kit set to searching for a place to seek shelter. @MaryTheCrow @Fenixwolf

Old August 8th, 2022, 03:21 PM
I like birds

- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena sighed in relief as GB went off on the tiny quest. Still keeping her eyes on GB, she finally spilled the secret, "So... We can't go to the Dimlit caverns... And we're not going to find GB's mom. She... she died. A fox got her, I think." The memories of what she'd seen flooded back and Lucena had to close her eyes and wait for the nausea to pass. She hoped Ash would believe her. There was no reason not to, but some cats were such skeptics, they wouldn't believe the sky was blue even if they were staring at it. She was telling the truth, but she didn't believe such a truth should be one GB knew.

[ @Fenixwolf @lucidense ]