by ollie
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:41 PM

Old November 25th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Killer of Madness @Miss Bliss @Okapi

Flicking his ears, the tired Skyclan leader would halfheartedly climb to the peak of the Skyboulder. Normally these ceremonies brought him joy, comfort, acted as a light in the dark times, however, now he could hardly even bring himself the energy to look halfway presentable to his own clan. Grousestar felt isolated within his own clan, with no friend to truthfully talk to, to express how he felt, and found himself trusting less and less of his clan, to his own dismay. How had such a cheerful, energetic tom turned to this?
Blinking slowly, Grousestar would inhale before yowling out the familiar words,
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"

His emerald eyes would watch the clearing fill up with the forms of Skyclan cats, and once he assumed that all of the cats had gathered, he would continue to call forward the cats who would be receiving ceremonies today.
"Badgerpaw, Curlpaw, Streampaw and Skypetal, will you all step forward to begin your ceremonies."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2018, 11:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

Flicking his ears, the tired Skyclan leader would halfheartedly climb to the peak of the Skyboulder. Normally these ceremonies brought him joy, comfort, acted as a light in the dark times, however, now he could hardly even bring himself the energy to look halfway presentable to his own clan. Grousestar felt isolated within his own clan, with no friend to truthfully talk to, to express how he felt, and found himself trusting less and less of his clan, to his own dismay. How had such a cheerful, energetic tom turned to this?
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"

His emerald eyes would watch the clearing fill up with the forms of Skyclan cats, and once he assumed that all of the cats had gathered, he would continue to call forward the cats who would be receiving ceremonies today.
"Badgerpaw, Curlpaw, Streampaw and Skypetal, will you all step forward to begin your ceremonies."
Streampaw flicked her tail and nervously stepped forward waiting for Grousestar to begin the rest of the ceremony.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 26th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

The former Skyclan tom stepped forwards, his eyes widening. "Its really happening.." He whispered to himself . He looked towards Curlpaw and purred, his eyes shining.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 26th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:

Curlpaw stepped forward with the rest of them, feeling all awkward. She as like this when she was an apprentice. The molly glanced over at Badgerpaw.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 2nd, 2018, 09:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Streampaw flicked her tail and nervously stepped forward waiting for Grousestar to begin the rest of the ceremony.
Seeing Streampaw step forward, Grousestar would offer her a shell of a smile, though it was hard to tell it was fake, before starting her ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.
Streampaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
"
Waiting momentarily to allow the young cat time to respond, he would then continue on.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Streampaw, from this moment on you will be known as Streamcloud. StarClan honors your honesty, and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
The former Skyclan tom stepped forwards, his eyes widening. "Its really happening.." He whispered to himself . He looked towards Curlpaw and purred, his eyes shining.
With Streamcloud's ceremony now done and with the cheers of the warrior's new name dying down, Grousestar would then turn to the young tom he had welcomed in. It was time to give him his warrior name as well.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
Badgerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
"
Again he would wait to allow the young cat time to respond, and then continue on.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Badgerpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Badgerfang. StarClan honors your bravery in battle, and quick thinking, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Curlpaw stepped forward with the rest of them, feeling all awkward. She as like this when she was an apprentice. The molly glanced over at Badgerpaw.
Finally, Grousestar would turn to Curlpaw as the new yowls died down to allow him to proceed with the ceremonies.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.
Curlpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
"
Once more he would wait to allow the young cat time to respond, and then continue on.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Curlpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Curltail. StarClan honors your bravery, and swiftness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."

Now that all of the young cats had received their names, he would let his clan yowl them to their warrior ancestors before finally drawing the clan meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting." With less elegance than what he used to have, he would leap from the boulder and retire to his den quietly.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 2nd, 2018, 11:21 PM

Curltail puffed out her chest with pride and glanced over at the newly named Badgerfang. Ever since he had decided to join her clan she has gotten closer to him more than she could ever imagine. The new warrior walked over to him with a purr.

~ @Killer of Madness ~

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 3rd, 2018, 05:57 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Curltail puffed out her chest with pride and glanced over at the newly named Badgerfang. Ever since he had decided to join her clan she has gotten closer to him more than she could ever imagine. The new warrior walked over to him with a purr.

~ @Killer of Madness ~
He licked her cheek. "We are finally warriors!" He laughed. The tom entwined his tail with hers, purring loudly. I love her so much.. How Can I get rid of her when she is my everything? I have to stay her now!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old December 3rd, 2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
He licked her cheek. "We are finally warriors!" He laughed. The tom entwined his tail with hers, purring loudly. I love her so much.. How Can I get rid of her when she is my everything? I have to stay her now!

Curltail let out a purr when she heard his voice. She let out a chuckle towards the tom. "Your so cute you know that." she meowed with a smile. The molly stopped putting and have her paw a quick lick with embarrassment .

Old December 3rd, 2018, 02:53 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

Curltail let out a purr when she heard his voice. She let out a chuckle towards the tom. "Your so cute you know that." she meowed with a smile. The molly stopped putting and have her paw a quick lick with embarrassment .
The tom's eyes flashed with something and he pinned her down, his eyes sparking with rage."Don;t EVER say that!"The tom growled, before stepping back. "I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to... I..." "Curltail, l-lets just go... I need to talk to you."The tom began to pad away

Last edited by Deerlie; December 3rd, 2018 at 02:54 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
The tom's eyes flashed with something and he pinned her down, his eyes sparking with rage."Don;t EVER say that!"The tom growled, before stepping back. "I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to... I..." "Curltail, l-lets just go... I need to talk to you."The tom began to pad away
Curltail knocked her head on the ground when he pinned her. Once he got off of her she stood up. A large pain rushed through her head. The clearing became blurry and she collapsed. "What was that for? " she meowed, standing up. When she said that she was facing the wrong way, since the world was still a little fuzzy.