Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 09:45 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:43 AM
Its Moony! Again..?
Last post by marshy
Today 09:35 AM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:26 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2020, 10:11 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Puddles View Post

Nettlepaw turns to Gleampelt, eyes narrowed.
"Is Icestar even allowed to do that?"
She asks, annoyance edging into her voice
Gleampelt finally looked away from icestar "Yes she can but she need to have a good reason to...Wait has Dawnstripe even had a apprentice"
Old September 14th, 2020, 10:55 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Undertaker ]

~~Goldenfeather~~

Goldenfeather had to raise her eyesbrows. Deputy? Dawnstripe was a very respectable warrior, she took after her mother...Icestar. Well. Would you look at that? Even the dumbest kit had to know that Icestar hated her daughter Hailstorm, but Dawnstripe was her favorite. Picking favorites now? Don't let it show. Goldenfeather made her way over to Dawnstripe, twitching her whiskers. Odd. Where was her idiot apprentice? Hmm. Hopefully he was dead already.

"Congratulations, Dawnstripe." Her tone was cold, though a slow purr emitted from her maw. "Youdefinitely deserve this. It's nice to see a capable warrior in place of deputy, rather then...that." Here, she motioned to Beastspark. He was such an idiototic warrior. "I had hope it would be you or Daintybird in the rank of deputy. Daintybird is such a queen, and you're a beautiful, pure-blooded warrior." Praise, praise, praise. "If you wanted, we could go hunting after this and get to know one another. What do you say?"

Hopefully, she would agree.

[ @Moon Lily @Mumble @Hollow Knight @Kittenism @Elementals ]

~~Thornclaw~~

"Get away from my kits, you incapable ass." Thornclaw had been helping Mouseleap the couple days, not letting Irisflame near her. He had debated on asking Lionwhisker to come over and help her out, or Fawnsqueak was always there. He smiled slowly at the thought of bringing an enemy cat so close to the leader of ShadowClan's enemy Clan. Yes-it wasn't his Clan, it was ShadowClan. He didn't belong here.

Irisflame was very stupid. Oh-and Ebonybite. He had only asked for her former apprentice; Echopaw because her father had deserted ShadowClan. And, supposedly she wasn't here either. "Irisflop." Thornclaw address the blue-gray cat angrily. "My mate is hurt, and you're acting like you own my kits! Why? Do you have some desire to mother kits, even though you can't yourself? Did someone fail you, so you feel like you need to "not fail others"? Is that why you're taking my kits?"
being this young is art

Old September 14th, 2020, 10:55 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Hailstorm couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Tears welled in the corners of her eyes as her mother cast that unforgiving, icy cold glare at her once again. Her breathing was labored as she fought to keep herself under control. She couldn’t think straight, she couldn’t even see straight. She had to do something. She felt so weak, hopeless, powerless. Her mother was replacing every high rank in the Clan with her own ruthless kin. The warrior thought she might faint at any moment. She was surrounded by Clanmates she hadn’t seen in moons, after having been missing for so long. They likely hardly knew who she was anymore, but she felt as if all eyes were on her regardless. Perhaps she was psyching herself out, and most likely she was. But that’s what she had fully convinced herself of.

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

“Get a hold of yourself!” Icestar hissed down at her trembling daughter. “This is no time for throwing a tantrum. Face your consequences with some dignity, if you have any left at all! Her claws unsheathed and kneaded the bark of the tree as she ached to sink her claws into the pathetic little traitor. How dare she act like the victim here? She caused the downfall of ShadowClan! Icestar knew she had! Who else could it have been but her?

Icestar would never take accountability for her own actions. She had to stick the blame on somebody. And more often than not, that somebody was Hailstorm. It had been that way ever since Hailstorm and Dawnstripe were kits. Everything was always Hailstorm’s fault. Icestar’s failed mateship after the kits were born? Hailkit’s fault. She was too much like her father. Hailpaw earned a nasty gash from Dawnpaw during training? Her own fault. She should have been better and dodged it. The clan falling apart from the inside, mistrust and paranoia everywhere? Who else’s fault could it possibly be but Hailstorm’s?
“Every time I think I couldn’t be more disappointed in you, you do something to prove me wrong,” The ice-hearted leader grumbled low and monotonously to the gray warrior. She had made her decision, and she was going to tell the clan her assumptions before Hailstorm could even have a chance to convince them otherwise. “That’s why you’ll never find yourself up here with us. You don’t deserve the right to call yourself part of this family. ShadowClan, look upon your downfall! The source of our tragedies! This disgusting traitor betrayed our clan secrets to the enemy behind our backs!”

@Undertaker

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 14th, 2020 at 11:09 AM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 10:56 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Undertaker ]

Irisflame trotted wearily into the gathering mob with the other returning refugees, her pads aching from the long period of travel. Her tender pads just weren't used to this much movement. She fluffed her blue-grey pelt against a sudden breeze, dark orbs searching for the senior warrior she had accompanied. He'd managed to hang on for a while, at least. She'd half expected the shriveled warrior to collapse during their journey. But, cats bore many surprises. Something she was not a huge fan of. As she spotted the old coon, the molly gave a silent nod Beastspark's way. They'd somehow managed to survive the endless torture of babysitting. Brow furrowing in concern, the medicine cat made her way over to the tom at the sound of his 'thump'. It was hardly a pleasant sound to bear witness to. And during a meeting? Ah, well- she could multitask.

"Hey...bud? Just hang in there a little longer. You're gonna come into my den- what's left of it, anyway- and you're gonna rest. You'll be fine." She explained softly, the quiet rumble unusual for such a fiery spirited she-cat.

[ @Siren Bliss @Mumble @Kittenism @Hollow Knight -skipping to after the birth now that the thread's been disabled ]
(don't forget to submit them to the allegiances <333)

Berrybounce bounded through the bramble tunnel alongside the rest of her clan, fluffy pelt filled with energy despite the still-obvious belly of hers. She herded the trip of kits at her feet through the mob with a patience rarely seen from the peppy warrior. People could say that 'motherhood had matured her' all they wanted- she really just didn't want to step on their tiny frames. Waiting for Wolfspirit with a cheery grin set into her face, the molly flicked her tail at the kits as an invitation to amuse themselves with it. Now to wait and see what missy-moo-majesty Icey had to say. It was always something important.
"Daddy will be here in a little bit, honeybees. But we're gonna listen to Iceystar! She protected us when the evil-wevil Windclan cats came."
Curlykit pushed in front of her siblings, her head held high and her chest puffed out. The curly-furred she-cat didn't say anything, instead she just glanced over her shoulder at her siblings and gave them a small smile before marching onwards. Like usual, she was doing her best to take charge and be responsible. Sure, she was only about a moon old, but she was still wanted to be a leader among the other kits. From what she had seen, responsible cats were more respected in the clan, so she wanted that same level as respect that they had. She purred quietly and started to bat at Berrybounces tail, her former maturity seemingly forgotten. She was still a kit, after all. "Momma, is Windclan going to come back?" she asked, turning her gaze up to her mother. During the trip back to their original territory, she had heard a lot of stories about the battle (specifically bad stories), so she was understandably scared of the other clans, specifically windclan.

She flinched at the loud...cheers? coming from the crowd in response to Dawnstripe becoming the deputy. Well, at least she thought they were cheers. It was just a bunch of loud of loud noises to her, but she didn't know what sounds of complaint sounded like. "Is Beastspark not good? He didn't do anything wrong, did he?" she quietly asked, her gaze never moving from the crowd of cats.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:14 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze was taken aback, this wasn’t supposed to happen yet. Was it? He looked around wildly for Falcondive or someone To tell him what to do. What to do. His peltpricked with uncertainty. The cult had been growing steadily but.... but what would happen once Icestar leaves. What then. Who would take over. Falcondive? Probably. Maybe. Hopefully. What about Dawnstripe. There was now the matter of getting rid of her. He had never wanted to hurt her, she was his mentor. He called her name out in approval, real approval but... but now what. Betray her.
@BILL. @Undertaker

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:23 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Siren Bliss

Owlfeather stayed close to Citrusflower and the other queens, feeling tense as she watched the events unfold. She’d practically raised Hailstorm due to Icestar’s neglect. It killed her to see her this way. And now Dawnstripe was deputy? Things were getting quite carried away very quickly. The old lady cast a threatening glare at her daughter upon the Highbranch, a warning. She had no control over what the leader did, and never had, but she scorned her with motherly disapproval. This was not how things were supposed to go. She stiffly got to her paws and indignantly went to sit closer to Hailstorm, offering silent support.

And her presence did bring Hailstorm some comfort, if only a little.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 14th, 2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:24 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Black haze felt the weight on his shoulders and woke up. He listened to the kits remarks and decided this was the perfect time for a lesson in fighting. Without a word or any warning he quickly flipped onto his back, hoping to trap the younger cat under him.

Regardless he would quickly stand up and proceed to enter a battle crouch. “More like you being a sneaky rat. Come fight me fair and see why Icestar won’t be demoting me.” He mewed with a smile.
Nettlekit let out a short gasp as he felt himself get crushed under Blackhazes weight. How dare he! He quickly started to try and squirm out from under the warrior, his claws scrabbling against the ground. As much as he wished he wasnt panicking, he couldn't deny the fact that he was scared for his life. He was going to die because he was crushed to death by Blackhazes fat! When he escaped, his previous look of panic was replaced by a look of complete and utter contempt, a scowl growing on his face.

He did his best to copy the position, and he was about ready to leap at the warrior again. His claws instinctually unsheathed, and he started to slowly stalk towards blackhaze, Ẅe both know I beat you fair and square! You just dont want to admit that you were bested by me!" he remarked, an arrogant laugh escaping him. at the invitation to a fight, he smirked and immediately sprung at Blackhaze, his paws outstretched. Hopefully, he would land on Blackhazes back again, but this time he would also try and knock the warrior over. Even though he was still a kit, he was old enough to be an apprentice and large enough to pass as one.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:49 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Doeflame began to tremble, what was happening beginning to sink in. The leadership was now all Icestars kin, except for Irisflame, who she figured Icestar would dispose of a soon as Ebonyfang was fully trained. And Hailstorm had been captured too, and was being blamed for the clan's downfall? It was almost to much for Doeflame to take, she wanted to yowl at Icestar, scream, tell her EXACTLY what she thought of her. For all the arguing with Falcondive, she knew how right he was about the evil that was their leader.

And Hailstorm was another problem. If she was being blamed, she was pretty sure Icestar would try to get the clan to turn against her, kill her even. Or if not, who knew? She figured it wouldn't be beneath the ice leader to torture her daughter, try and figure out what she knew about the Windclan attack. And, as much as she liked Hailstorm, she doubted her strong enough to stand up to the leader. That much was almost certain. And if she let something slip about the group..........they were finished. Still a bit of a trembling mess, she decided that if Icestar tried to leave with Hailstorm, she would ask a question, perhaps about the new clearing, or hunting patrols, something boring, but distracting. That might delay things, at least for a little while.
--------------------------------------
Shrewpaw was terrified. He didn't know exactly what was going on, and that was never good. Looking around wildly for Foggybrook or Blackhaze, he spotted Blackhaze at least. Weaving his way through the crowd, he mewed What's going on? What's happening to Hailstorm? in the most nervous voice he'd ever used. @Exis
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

@Cobra; @Moon Lily; ]

Ebonyfang heard the commotion with the sorry excuse for a father and padded up to his mentor. He wanted to bristle his fur and slash at him but knew medicine cats shouldn't hurt their clanmates. "Oh if it isn't the failure father. Back up now before you do something you'll regret." , he meowed, clenching his jaw to keep him from growling. This tom was really starting to get on his nerves and that was never good. He may have changed in some ways, but he was still the same cat as before.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; September 14th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Redbristle listened to Icestar as she announced that her own daughter Dawnstripe was to be deputy. Well this was the first. He didn't particularly care. The tom stopped his tail from lashing from side to side and he glanced around to see his clamates reaction.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread