Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:09 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Malinovy
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Yesterday 10:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[ @kittygirl; ]

Redbristle stood up and was about to leave when he spotted a she-cat who didn't look like she was enjoying herself either. The tom padded up to her. "This meeting is none of our concern right?", he wondered. His tail lashed from side to side like it always did. He was completely bored with this meeting.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 14th, 2020, 06:03 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Lilyfang flinched slightly when she heard a cats voice, she turned her head before yawning a little, ”Tell me about it, these meetings never get better.” she scoffed with a small frown, she didn’t understand why anyone would even want to talk to her, but at least having someone to chat with was way better then listening to a petty meeting. ”the windclan meetings were worse, at least these are kinda spicy.” She joked with a small laugh.

@Siren Bliss

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @kittygirl; ]

Redbristle shrugged his shoulder. They were good, but when you've lived in this clan all your life nothing really surprises you anymore. "Not all are spicy though. Some are just to make kits and apprentices into their next rank. Same thing over and over again.", he meowed. Redbristle had no clue that she used to be in Windclan. He really couldn't care less.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 14th, 2020, 06:17 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ Open ]

Thornscratch stared, shocked by all the news. Bestspark wasn't the deputy... The warrior was having a hard time understanding what had happened. Not deputy ... The warrior had started to see he was great. That he was better than Icestar. Now the dumb ass Dawnstripe was taking over. Why was she still live? Maybe she can get Beastspark to kill her ... Or maybe Curseface... Or .... She could ask Blackhaze?
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:24 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ Open ]

Thornscratch stared, shocked by all the news. Bestspark wasn't the deputy... The warrior was having a hard time understanding what had happened. Not deputy ... The warrior had started to see he was great. That he was better than Icestar. Now the dumb ass Dawnstripe was taking over. Why was she still live? Maybe she can get Beastspark to kill her ... Or maybe Curseface... Or .... She could ask Blackhaze?
"Why is Hailstorm sad?" Chickadeekit whispered worriedly
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:36 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Lilysnap, lifted her chin and lashed her tail slightly. ”True, but no matter. I really hate meetings not matter what it’s about.” She admitted, Lilysnap had several reasons for hating meetings, but most of her reasons are just normal. Lilysnap took a second and stared at the other cat and Her ears perked slightly, “Oh redbristle right? Sorry I’m a bit slow, I haven’t really spoken to a lot of cats here.” She was kinda embarrassed that she hadn’t recognized her clanmate right away, but in all fairness she wasn’t good at socializing.

@Siren Bliss

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Well..

Falcondive could not say he was expecting this change, not so soon. There were a lot of things he anticipated: being found out, the general distrust for being the ex-apprentice of Icestar's boogeyman, but this..

He had to wonder what Beastspark had done now to put a pin in his plans. It would be harder to separate these two now that Icestar was not jarred by absolute an attempted mutiny, and it did not help matters when Hailstorm seemed to be a pawn in this game of theirs.

How.. how, she came to be involved in this was something Falcondive had to wonder as Icestar pinned Her Crimes onto Hailstorm. It was strange when Hailstorm had been an outsider: had ample opportunity to keep a safe distance away and keep her head down. Once again, he could not help but feel disappointed in his mentor. Not for her meekness, but for her foolishness. He could not imagine Hailstorm making it out of this in one piece, not when Icestar was turning the sheep against her.

So.. preparing himself for the inevitable, and trying to calculate his next moves, Falcondive kept an expression of stoicism as he observed the interaction between mother and daughters. He simply did not care about Dawnstripe enough to react to her ceremony. Beyond being dumber than a rock, she meant nothing to him.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:43 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
"Why is Hailstorm sad?" Chickadeekit whispered worriedly
The molly jumped at the voice. She had been thinking about Beastspark and how horrible Icestar was. And who she can ask to kill her ... "Maybe beacuse the dumb ass Dawnstripe is the new deputy and Beastspark isn't" Thornscratch guessed, voice and eyes now emotionless. She couldn't let anyone see her reaction.
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:50 PM
GONE

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Being a loner ... I had to teach myself that no one can be trusted. That living alone is best... Then Blackhaze caught me stealing a couple times. But being a loner ... It's different. You never really feel safe. Now it's just ... so weird. I ... I feel protected ... I feel safe for once. I ... might actuall be able to make my first ever friend" Russetpaw told Pinepaw. The molly wasn't used to ... well everything in clan life. Living with others. Being backed up and cared about was all very new.

@Bread

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; September 15th, 2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 07:15 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @elysian

The white-furred warrior felt a hint of foreboding as a younger apprentice padded up to him. Although Talonstone kept his eyes on his leader, he could sense the other cat's approach. The frosty tom mentally braced himself because nothing good came from felines who tried to interact with him. Hearing the apprentice speak made his fur prickle, especially with how he was implying things. So Doetuft had found herself a kitten to trail her around. That was just great. He should've seen it coming; they always seemed to do things in pairs, nowadays, whether they noticed it or not. Without sparing the younger tom even the slightest glance, the frosty warrior responded clearly, "Talonstone."

His attention was quickly drawn back to the Highbranch as Icestar began speaking, yet his leader's announcement didn't give way to any reaction other than a thoughtful tilt of the head. The demotion made sense to him. While Beastspark was a nice cat, he didn't seem to be leader material. He was too kind, especially compared to other cats of shadows. What concerned him, though, was that this new deputy seemed to be Icestar's kin, which meant that every high rank in the shadows but one just so happened to be related to the black-furred she in some way. Not that he disagreed with the decision, but surely it would arouse some suspicion with his clanmates.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; September 14th, 2020 at 07:15 PM.
Closed Thread