Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:15 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:28 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by glitch
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2017, 10:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Empress Of Evil
WINGPAW??? Owlkit's mind seemed to be screaming at her, making her feel stupid and useless and like mud all over. So the she cat did exist. Had Storkpaw lied to her about the cat that she had seen with him's identity? Was this, in fact...Wingpaw and not his brother as he had put it. Owlkit had stopped playing and hadn't realized that she was just staring at the other apprentice. "Oh s-sure! Y'know, I was just hearing all about how great you are, so I'm sure my friend won't mind if you join the game! Right?" She asked, forcing a smile. Her own jealousy was bothering her, making her feel lower then...a worm. She felt lower then the most evil cat in history, which in her short life had been Ratnight. "I-I don't know what to think, Storkpaw. I don't know if you're playing some sort of a trick on me with her or if you were lying to me earlier or if this is just a coincidence, but whatever it is I'm sure the two of you will be more then happy together." Owlkit mewed, her grey blue hues narrowed. Whatever sort of a cruel...trick this was, she was not enjoying it. Had she honestly been stupid enough to believe that maybe for once, someone cared about her enough to spend time with her without strings attached? How stupid had he thought her to allow this to go on forever? She cocked her head to the side as Storkpaw introduced himself. So that narrowed it down to a trick or a coincidence. Unless she had been the cat from earlier, who Owlkit was now completely unsure about, and was just playing two tricks on her. Going ahead and getting it all on her in one second so she wouldn't be able to handle the mental overload. Owlkit wasn't sure whether Storkpaw actually thought she was stupid...this was her best friend she was talking about, after all. And if Wingpaw was all that great then maybe-maybe it was time for her to step out of the picture and allow them to have some time alone. "It's so nice to meet you, Wingpaw! Like I said earlier, Storkpaw was telling me all about you...hey, I've got an idea! Why don't I go over here and play by myself, and you guys can do something without me! Sounds like fun, right?" Owlkit beamed, looking from one to the other. None of her sad thoughts spilled over into her words. Just the slightest bit of depth to her normally bright hues showed that she was upset. I'm losing him. I knew this would happen someday...I'm just not good enough. Owlkit thought with a sigh as she looked from Storkpaw to Wingpaw and back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Nighty @Lonestar

Storkpaw and Owlpaw. Nope, didn't ring any bells in her mind. She didn't really care though, they seemed nice enough and they were willing to let her play. A wide grin was settled down on her more. Finallly she was going to know what fun was like again. Although, one thing left Wingpaw rather confused. How come Storkpaw's jaw dropped and Owlkit stared at her in that kind of way when she introduced herself? "I didn't know I was that pretty", she mumbled to herself, though it was a joke. Wingpaw was not one bit aware of Storkpaw's joke earlier, so she honestly had no idea or prediction as to why they were looking at her like that. She shook away the question though, it didn't matter. What did matter was what they were playing. Storkpaw's been talking about how great I am?, she thought, half in alarm and half in curiousity. Well this was certainly strange. She was almost sure that she and Storkpaw had never met before. How could he already be talking about how great she was? This couldn't be right. Maybe he stalks me?, Wingpaw suggested to herself. It was always possible. Though, the more she thought about it, the more creepy the thought became. Just imagine it, a tom you've never met is hiding in the bushes just watching your every movement. She shuddered inwardly at the thought. Realising that Storkpaw and Owlkit were still standing there, probably still looking like weirdos. So she decided to say something. "Y-You think i'm great?", Wingpaw said with a questioning tone? That question would probably embarrass Storkpaw but she took no notice of that. More than happy together?, Wingpaw thought. This is getting stranger by the minute..... "O-Oh no you can stay. You were playing together first! You don't have to go away for my sake", Wingpaw quickly rushed to say. "If anyone should have to go then that's me. But who could ever get rid of someone like me?", She said, batting her eyelashes in a flirtatious manner as she said her last sentence, though it was a joke.
Storkpaw gazed in utmost horror as the event unfolded around him. He was rendered speechless for the tome being, only able to gape, his jaw hanging down as it seemed his worst nightmares were playing out in front of him. As he choked on words to say, thoughts flew through his mind, almost to fast for thin to register. Why did this have to happen? Why had he made up that story? Why had he not told her the truth? Why had he not realized there was a cat his age named Wingpaw? Why was Owlkit so angry? Why...why...why.... But for the most part he knew why. He told her that in a joke, whether Owlkit realized it or not. It was fun and games, just a way to mess with her in a friendly way. As for Wingpaw, he didn't have that many friends and he spent most his time around kits, mainly Owlkit, so why was it his fault he didn't know there was a Wingpaw. Most importantly though, Owlkit was angry at him. She believed that he had lied to her, and truthfully, that was what was killing him inside. He felt the earth below him, seeking to crumble, giving him nothing steady to hold on to. The only thing steady was Owlkit, and she was slipping away from him. He felt his mouth run dry as her words stung him. They dropped like boulders on his chest, leaving him crushed on the inside. 'I'm sure the two of you will be more happy together.' That statement hit him hardest. What had she meant? Oh nothing big, only that she had some level of feelings for him too. He was too dumbfounded to answer, he could feel his heart wrenching in two, but he didn't know how to fix it. A large part of him wished he could faint and go to the medicine den with Zerosight, take some poppy seeds and wake up to find out it was all a dream. Unfortunately that wasn't happening. "O-Owlkit I-" he stopped, not knowing what to say. He looked frantically around the clearing in search of his brother Barkskip, proving that his joke earlier had been true. "Don't go...." He mumbled, his voice quiet and helpless. Why did he feel so terrible about this? He turned his blue gaze to the new apprentice, his eyes a blue fire almost. He sighed, hearing the arrogant tone as she stated how pretty she was. He knew this game, he had heard it before, and now Owlkit, the one he wanted so desperately to be his, was slipping out of his grasp. And he feared, that if she made it all the way out, she would hit the ground and shatter into a billion pieces and he would never see her again.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; January 18th, 2017 at 10:43 PM.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Nighty
(We're gonna RP DarkWillow and Barkskip now.)
DarkWillow padded back into the clearing, his daughters HazePaw and DaisyPaw hot on his heels. He paused and looked around for his friend, Barkskip.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:53 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Nighty
(We're gonna RP DarkWillow and Barkskip now.)
DarkWillow padded back into the clearing, his daughters HazePaw and DaisyPaw hot on his heels. He paused and looked around for his friend, Barkskip.
Barkskip was lounging in the shade, near the warriors den. His green eyes glowed bright against his dark cocoa pelt. He smiled as he spotted his friend across the clearing. He rose to his paws and assumed a sitting position. He curled his long tail around himself and gazed kindly towards him. "Hey Darkwillow!" he called, beckoning him over with his rather large brown paw. "How was your trip into the territory?" he asked.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"Yep just me and you forever!" yowled Hopekit. She pressed her black nose to hers. Flowerpetal and Hazelkit walked out of the nursery and over to Hopekit. "Hello you must be Darkkit. I'm Flowerpetal. Are you going to join us on our walk?" meowed Flowerpetal with a purr. Hazelkit looked at them, but said nothing.
"Yeah! Isn't it funny? We only met today...but now we're best friends!" He gaze FlowerPetal a friendly lick on the shoulder.
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Barkskip was lounging in the shade, near the warriors den. His green eyes glowed bright against his dark cocoa pelt. He smiled as he spotted his friend across the clearing. He rose to his paws and assumed a sitting position. He curled his long tail around himself and gazed kindly towards him. "Hey Darkwillow!" he called, beckoning him over with his rather large brown paw. "How was your trip into the territory?" he asked.
"Fine to begin with, DaisyPaw and HazePaw went to check the ShadowClan border. They met another apprentice out there,without a mentor, who was hunting so he joined our patrol and we brought him back here." Then he paused, gulping. "Then I ran into a kittypet...most stubborn one I've ever seen...she was tresspassing on our territory. No matter what I threatened she wouldn't go unless I told her about the clans. So I have her a little." He stared at his leopard spotted paws, ashamed. "So next time, I'm bringing more cats, stronger cats. And she's gonna get hurt!" He growled. "Anyway, how was your day?" The spotted Tom mewed,hastily changed the subject.
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:07 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Fine to begin with, DaisyPaw and HazePaw went to check the ShadowClan border. They met another apprentice out there,without a mentor, who was hunting so he joined our patrol and we brought him back here." Then he paused, gulping. "Then I ran into a kittypet...most stubborn one I've ever seen...she was tresspassing on our territory. No matter what I threatened she wouldn't go unless I told her about the clans. So I have her a little." He stared at his leopard spotted paws, ashamed. "So next time, I'm bringing more cats, stronger cats. And she's gonna get hurt!" He growled. "Anyway, how was your day?" The spotted Tom mewed,hastily changed the subject.
Barkskip listened intently, keeping his expression calm and cool. He shrugged off the apprentice's experience, more interested in the kittypet. "Yes, trespassers need to be apprehended, but why was the kittypet so interested in the Clans? And a stubborn kittypet not backing away from threats? That's not something you see everyday." He said, worry in his tone. He didn't like the idea, and wasn't too sure it was actually a kittypet, not with the way it acted. It acted more like a Syndicate member or a rogue. "My day was fine, I guess. Not near as eventful as yours. Mine was mostly spent on a hunting expedition with my younger brother Storkpaw."
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Falling In

[QUOTE=Nighty;137952]Barkskip listened intently, keeping his expression calm and cool. He shrugged off the apprentice's experience, more interested in the kittypet. "Yes, trespassers need to be apprehended, but why was the kittypet so interested in the Clans? And a stubborn kittypet not backing away from threats? That's not something you see everyday." He said, worry in his tone. He didn't like the idea, and wasn't too sure it was actually a kittypet, not with the way it acted. It acted more like a Syndicate member or a rogue. "My day was fine, I guess. Not near as eventful as yours. Mine was mostly spent on a hunting expedition with my younger brother Storkpaw." [/
The golden spotted Tom rolled his eyes "no, she was defineatly a kittypet. She mention her housefolk. She wants to meet me back there tomorrow, same place. I don't want to go, but it's the only way I'll get her to leave us alone!" He groaned "I've gotta get on the patrol somehow. Cover for me, Barkskip?" He twitched his ear and started grooming himself.
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:57 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Thunderstrike was playing with a kit that wouldnt stop following him.
"Go away!" he laughed. The stubborn kit refused and hopped on his back. He gently shook the kit off his back and returned it to its mother.
"Now stay out of trouble!" Thunderstrike said as he gave it lick on the head.

He padded to the clearing and began hunting.
"Wonder where Fogfire is..." he thought. Thunderstrike still couldnt place his paw on what he kept feeling for her. His heart beat faster just thinking of her.
StarClan! What is this feeling! he screamed in his mind.

Glancing around the tom caught the scent of Fogfire! And Nettlenose... He did not like the tom... Everytime he was around him and Fogfire, Thunderstrike felt these ergs to lash out on him, or worse... But he wasnt the one to break the code. Am i JEALOUS! he thought. He let out a purr of amusement. But as he watched the two his heart thumped faster as he gazed at Fogfire.
@JustJoye

Fogfire didn't notice Thunderstrike, instead raising her gaze back up to Nettlenose and away from the dirt beneath her paws. "Um..." She began with a slight, awkward laugh, unnerved by the silence between them. Mouse brain, what where you thinking? Now you've made it all awkward! She had been worried, however, and didn't think before acting. Normally she wasn't very touchy with other cats. Had anyone else gotten a bump on their forehead, she most likely would've lightly teased them and sent them to the medicine den. But it wasn't as if anything with Nettlenose was normal, was it? He was very different from any other cat Fogfire had known.

"So... what are these games you were talking about before?" Fogfire asked, trying to regain some of her confidence. She didn't like feeling flustered- however, she wouldn't exactly describe it as that. She wasn't flustered! More like... alright so maybe the molly was flustered, but so what? Fogfire shook her head, regaining focus. Embarrassment filled her as she realized she had dazed off, lost in thought. She didn't say anything, however, hoping she'd be able to catch onto at least part of what Nettlenose had said. Or, hopefully, he hasn't actually said anything yet.

Old January 19th, 2017, 12:01 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@JustJoye

Fogfire didn't notice Thunderstrike, instead raising her gaze back up to Nettlenose and away from the dirt beneath her paws. "Um..." She began with a slight, awkward laugh, unnerved by the silence between them. Mouse brain, what where you thinking? Now you've made it all awkward! She had been worried, however, and didn't think before acting. Normally she wasn't very touchy with other cats. Had anyone else gotten a bump on their forehead, she most likely would've lightly teased them and sent them to the medicine den. But it wasn't as if anything with Nettlenose was normal, was it? He was very different from any other cat Fogfire had known.

"So... what are these games you were talking about before?" Fogfire asked, trying to regain some of her confidence. She didn't like feeling flustered- however, she wouldn't exactly describe it as that. She wasn't flustered! More like... alright so maybe the molly was flustered, but so what? Fogfire shook her head, regaining focus. Embarrassment filled her as she realized she had dazed off, lost in thought. She didn't say anything, however, hoping she'd be able to catch onto at least part of what Nettlenose had said. Or, hopefully, he hasn't actually said anything yet.
(post will be small sorry XD)
Thunderstrike smiled watching Nettlenose fail.
Mouse brain! No! Dont be mean he thought.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old January 19th, 2017, 12:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw gazed in utmost horror as the event unfolded around him. He was rendered speechless for the tome being, only able to gape, his jaw hanging down as it seemed his worst nightmares were playing out in front of him. As he choked on words to say, thoughts flew through his mind, almost to fast for thin to register. Why did this have to happen? Why had he made up that story? Why had he not told her the truth? Why had he not realized there was a cat his age named Wingpaw? Why was Owlkit so angry? Why...why...why.... But for the most part he knew why. He told her that in a joke, whether Owlkit realized it or not. It was fun and games, just a way to mess with her in a friendly way. As for Wingpaw, he didn't have that many friends and he spent most his time around kits, mainly Owlkit, so why was it his fault he didn't know there was a Wingpaw. Most importantly though, Owlkit was angry at him. She believed that he had lied to her, and truthfully, that was what was killing him inside. He felt the earth below him, seeking to crumble, giving him nothing steady to hold on to. The only thing steady was Owlkit, and she was slipping away from him. He felt his mouth run dry as her words stung him. They dropped like boulders on his chest, leaving him crushed on the inside. 'I'm sure the two of you will be more happy together.' That statement hit him hardest. What had she meant? Oh nothing big, only that she had some level of feelings for him too. He was too dumbfounded to answer, he could feel his heart wrenching in two, but he didn't know how to fix it. A large part of him wished he could faint and go to the medicine den with Zerosight, take some poppy seeds and wake up to find out it was all a dream. Unfortunately that wasn't happening. "O-Owlkit I-" he stopped, not knowing what to say. He looked frantically around the clearing in search of his brother Barkskip, proving that his joke earlier had been true. "Don't go...." He mumbled, his voice quiet and helpless. Why did he feel so terrible about this? He turned his blue gaze to the new apprentice, his eyes a blue fire almost. He sighed, hearing the arrogant tone as she stated how pretty she was. He knew this game, he had heard it before, and now Owlkit, the one he wanted so desperately to be his, was slipping out of his grasp. And he feared, that if she made it all the way out, she would hit the ground and shatter into a billion pieces and he would never see her again.
Owlkit's hues narrowed until they were almost slits as she glared at the she cat. Frustration seemed to play a large part in this, although she wasn't quite sure how to get rid of her frustration. There was so much confusion surrounding the young she cat, she wished she could just forget all about everybody. This was it. She had known for a long, long time that they were both growing up and they couldn't just stay young and innocent forever. He really doesn't seem to like her very much...m-maybe I'm wrong...maybe he didn't know about her...Owlkit thought, glancing from her friend to Wingpaw. The she cat was pretty. And she seemed to be trying to get Storkpaw's attention. The tone of Storkpaw's voice made her feel miserable, as though she were the one in the wrong here. Surely if this was a joke, he couldn't be that good of an actor? He couldn't just be ignoring Wingpaw if he did know her...maybe Owlkit had been wrong. And besides, she didn't want to give Wingpaw the opportunity to latch on to Storkpaw and for him to be dragged away by her. I don't want to go...I want to stay here and play, with you...b-but I just don't know about that- that jerk Wingpaw! Owlkit thought. This was a harsh evaluation of the she cat, but in Owlkit's mind, she already disliked her. Why was uncertain, even to her, but she did. The small kit's expression changed into a slight scowl and she glanced at the she cat with a half-curious glance. Despite her jealousy, Owlkit was still herself...and she hardly ever turned down the opportunity to meet another cat. Pushing her frustration, jealousy and sadness aside, she managed to smile at her friend, but the smile didn't reach her hues. They remained cold and hard, and...confusing. It was all too strange. Why were things so confusing for her? Why couldn't they be...more clear? She wished that the she cat had never shown up, but since she had there was no changing the past. She glanced uncertainly at Wingpaw again, and then sighed, taking on a more confident stance. "Alright. Okay. I-I promise to...stay." She mewed, although her voice came out in a very uncertain tone. It didn't sound like she was planning on keeping her promise, but a promise was something that was very serious to Owlkit. If she were going to make a promise, she was going to keep it. No matter how painful it might get. And from the more smug look on Wingpaw's face, Owlkit got the feeling that this was going to be...interesting. Halfheartedly, she stretched a paw out and batted at Storkpaw's tail again, although the inner fire that seemed to glow in her hues was gone and her expression didn't look as though she were enjoying herself very much.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread