Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:05 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 07:13 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Turquoise eyes flitted aimlessly across the clearing a moment before landing on one of their counterparts. Their little flock. Hope blooming in her heart, Kestrelpaw took a single step out of the apprentice's den where she'd been hiding, wanting to make her way over to her sister - to do what? Kestrelpaw had no idea - but faltered when a blur of fur bounded past her without prior warning, causing the four-moon-old apprentice to fall back on her rump with an oomph of surprise.

"Shrikepaw..." The young apprentice began, voice (unfortunately) whiny as she stomped over (because if she didn't stomp over, she would sit in the apprentice's den and hide because of how left out she always felt, like a stranger in her own skin), but neither of her siblings seemed to pay her heed. Huffing and puffing, the apprentice put on her best haughty face - except it only helped to make her look like she'd just sat on something sharp. "You pushed me!" This was said with an additional stamp of her pale white foot. Okay, Shrikepaw hadn't really pushed her, but... well... Fine! Kestrelpaw didn't have a valid reason aside from the fact that she wanted attention.

"Wrenpaw, they pushed me!"

[ @Demeter - Wrenpaw / @carmen - Shrikepaw | Shamelessly copying your tag oops tell me if i should swap it >< ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 17th, 2024 at 07:18 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 07:55 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ warblerpaw ᗢ

he/him . thc . #flocklitterwarbler . 6 moons . tags ; @Demeter , @Rose , @carmen

trigger warnings for this post: none
warblerpaw heard three of his siblings meowing out in the clearing. no way they were gonna get to have playtime when he didn't! he scrambled out, snorting a laugh at kestrelpaw's tumbling. ' whatcha doin'? falling all over the place. ' he didn't reeeally mean to be so rude, but dad had taught him that being strong was the only way to get what you want! and if strong meant rude.. well.. who was he to disobey mountaintalon?

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:21 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮24 Moons✮Gay ✮Warrior

Easing out of the Warrior's Den, Shadowtail padded into the clearing, needing to stretch his legs.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:30 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
Wrenpaw
She/Wind
4 Moons | [ #flocklitterwren ]

She is silent, escaping the apprentice den with a sense of pride as it rushed through her body. Head twisting to see if she could spot him. Not her father, no, she liked him. But he was still here, he had just been given a warrior name and now Hornet position. Anger rose through Wrenpaw. He had been terrible. Even worse than anyone wins ever knew. Father had said things about Wolfhive, and that’s all wind knew about him. Father was never wrong. Wrenpaw was sure of that.

Grey kitten weaves through her clan mates to make her way into the right wing of the clearing. She would wait for her real siblings or father to appear. If her half sibling was here, Wrenpaw needed to keep watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

they woke from their nap with a kick, striking out in a random direction with a grunt. it was practice, training for when they inevitably would be attacked in their sleep. mhm. shrikepaw was certain that one day this would be the skill that saved them, their ability to fight while sleepy. and right now, shrikepaw was sleepy. but that was okay! they would become the ultimate-future-warrior-beefolk later. for now, they were just shrikepaw.

and they were okay with that! mhm, they were totally chill with the present, because it was the future that mattered. for now they just had to train well enough to be fathers favorite (cause no way was that nerd wrenpaw going to beat them!) speaking of their favorite nerd, as they rolled out of their nest, shrike couldn’t help but notice that the goober was gone! missing! wind had probably snuck out. mhm, definitely. shrikepaw would bring wind back to camp and become a hero! yeah!

jumping to their feet, they stumbled out of the den, blue eyes wide as they scanned the ground for any trace of their sister. hmmm. it was hard to be a detective with so much to see. so many sights! so many smells! so many cats! they would never get over how much fun it was in the clearing, never the same, always changing, always interesting. always fun! shrikepaw liked fun. mhm, that they did.

it wasn’t until they had reached the center of the clearing that they noticed their sibling. with sudden clarity, the dark-furred cat slipped back into the shadows, skirting the edge of the clearing in an attempt to stay hidden. they crept up behind wind, dragging their paws across the ground before attempting to leap on top of wind. “BOO! WREN! WREN! DID I GET YA? ARE YA SCARED?”

[ @Demeter ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Turquoise eyes flitted aimlessly across the clearing a moment before landing on one of their counterparts. Their little flock. Hope blooming in her heart, Kestrelpaw took a single step out of the apprentice's den where she'd been hiding, wanting to make her way over to her sister - to do what? Kestrelpaw had no idea - but faltered when a blur of fur bounded past her without prior warning, causing the four-moon-old apprentice to fall back on her rump with an oomph of surprise.

"Shrikepaw..." The young apprentice began, voice (unfortunately) whiny as she stomped over (because if she didn't stomp over, she would sit in the apprentice's den and hide because of how left out she always felt, like a stranger in her own skin), but neither of her siblings seemed to pay her heed. Huffing and puffing, the apprentice put on her best haughty face - except it only helped to make her look like she'd just sat on something sharp. "You pushed me!" This was said with an additional stamp of her pale white foot. Okay, Shrikepaw hadn't really pushed her, but... well... Fine! Kestrelpaw didn't have a valid reason aside from the fact that she wanted attention.

"Wrenpaw, they pushed me!"

[ @Demeter - Wrenpaw / @carmen - Shrikepaw | Shamelessly copying your tag oops tell me if i should swap it >< ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ warblerpaw ᗢ

he/him . thc . #flocklitterwarbler . 6 moons . tags ; @Demeter , @Rose , @carmen

trigger warnings for this post: none
warblerpaw heard three of his siblings meowing out in the clearing. no way they were gonna get to have playtime when he didn't! he scrambled out, snorting a laugh at kestrelpaw's tumbling. ' whatcha doin'? falling all over the place. ' he didn't reeeally mean to be so rude, but dad had taught him that being strong was the only way to get what you want! and if strong meant rude.. well.. who was he to disobey mountaintalon?

Dear StarClan, it was never a dull day with this lot around.

The noise outside drew Mountaintalon from his nest, and with a shake of his head and a grunt the large tom slipped out of the warriors' den to go collect his unruly flock. "Children," he rumbled as he swept out his tail to draw them close. "Good warriors don't make a fuss over small things. Shrikepaw, paws to yourself for now. Kestrelpaw, keep your voice down. Settle yourselves, all of you. It's late and we wouldn't want to wake anyone."
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:47 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Wrenpaw
She/Wind
4 Moons | [ #flocklitterwren ]

Wrenpaw is tackled by her sibling. A squeal escapes her maw. What the tail! "Excuse you? Ugh, get off, loser!" She teased, pushing her bent legs back into her normal standing position. Wind lets out a little giggle as she resisted the urge to playfully jump into Kestrelpaw just for funsies. "Shrikepaw! You know to not push Kes. I'm sorry they pushed you- Warbler!"

Wrenpaw turns her attention to her brother, wind holding a smile on wind's face as her tail lashed once with excitement. Wrenpaw crouches and tries to pounce onto her brother. Only to be halted by the groups father. Dad was here! "Dad! Did you see my crouch, I'm like super amazing and like super cool and stuff! So much better than Wolfwhateverhisfaceis, right? Right?" Yeah, Wren was so much better than him! He could get slapped by a fox for all she cared.

[ @carmen, @Rose , @finley.exe , @dino. ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd | ask me questions and stuff ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; March 17th, 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 09:13 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

landing gleefully onto the back of their sister, shrikepaw tumbles forward, falling off her back just as quickly as they arrived on it. “hey! i’m not a loser! i’m the opposite of a loser! a not-loser!” shrikepaw was the most not-loser cat in thunderclan and anyone who said otherwise was wrong! mhm, they were so not a loser that uh… hmm… that... that they were able to sneak up on the nerd! yep, so not a loser.

scrambling to their feet, shrike turned to stare at their pouting sister, stamping a black paw back in return. “that’s not true! i didn’t touch you! i was just so fast you fell!” a gasp of shock came as she… tattled on them? tattled?! to wren of all cats? no way. no way! “hey! don’t tattle! i didn’t push her! wren, i didn't push her!” they stuck out their tongue, eyes flickering between kestrelpaw and wrenpaw. they weren’t sure who they were actually mad at, but they could figure that out later.

“warbs! did ya see her fall? was it cause of me? tell her i didn’t touch her. i'm just super duper fast. tell them. waaaaaaarbs, wren won’t believe me!” the gang was appearing en masse, only one of the kiddos missing. goosepaw was silly though, they were probably having a blast.

and then one of the best possible things happened. (well, other than shrikepaw taking over the clans or shrews falling out of the sky or successfully spooking any of their siblings.) it. was. moutaindad. the one, the only. father! turning away, kes (mostly) forgotten, shrikepaw snorted as they were pulled in closer to their dad. “dad, i didn't! i didn’t knock her over, she’s just a goober!” wren was talking now though, so they couldn’t plead their case. crouches were so nerdy!

[ @Demeter - @Rose - @finley.exe - @dino. ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 17th, 2024 at 09:21 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had been wearing himself kinda thin, between the event 'n extra patrols, and tryna make sure training was getting done. He valued himself as a cat apprentices could come to if they needed help with their requirements, as Redhawk had been for him.

For a change of pace, he took a much needed break and grabbed a snack. He selected the mouse he'd caught while hunting with Beachpaw and took position near the camp entrance, keeping an eye on things while he ate.

[ open ]
[ -1 mouse ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 18th, 2024, 12:10 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Whitekit stumbled around in the clearing. It was so big! He was starting to regret his decision to come out and explore. He was very much so lost.
@nyx
Old March 18th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Whitekit stumbled around in the clearing. It was so big! He was starting to regret his decision to come out and explore. He was very much so lost.
@nyx

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

Mountainkit's moss ball rolled into the clearing. She quickly bounded after it and pounced. As she looked up she noticed Whitekit looking lost. She kicked her ball back into the nursery and walked up to the kit. "Hiya! Are you lost? That's weird, you are Thunderclan, are you not?" She said, accusingly. The kit smelled like Thunderclan but was looking around like a lost kit! Wait, maybe they were.

( @Artemis ; Whitekit )

Last edited by nyx; March 18th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 2/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

The four-moon-old apprentice's pouting instantly turned into outrage at Warblerpaw's laughter. Her pelt bristled, and Kestrelpaw had to tamp down the very overwhelming urge to stamp her paws against the ground repeatedly until her anger fizzled out. Instead, she settled on glaring at her brother, blue eyes narrowed to unhappy slits. Ugh, Goosepaw was totally the better... whatever, anyway.

Her sour mood took a u-turn and straight back into hopeful territory when Mountaintalon made an appearance, and Kestrelpaw scrambled away from her siblings and over to her father, trying to discreetly shove Shrikepaw out of the way so she could snuggle up to their singular parent, wanting little other than to be recognized. "Papa!" Her bushy tail lashed with slight agitation at Wrenpaw's crouch-showing-off (hmph! kestrelpaw could do it much better!) and Shrikepaw's words.

"Gasp!" Kestrelpaw exclaimed, and then slapped a paw against her mouth, having realized that she'd said gasp instead of actually gasping. "Don't listen to them, they made me fall over! And Warblerpaw laughed at me!"

[ @Demeter - Wrenpaw / @carmen - Shrikepaw / @finley.exe - Warblerpaw / @dino. - Mountaintalon ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 18th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.