Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:51 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:42 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:40 AM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:37 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 11:36 AM

Old February 10th, 2023, 11:23 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieuwu View Post
EGGPAW
The small cat nodded, smiling. Thank goodness Lionfeather didn’t scorn that he didn’t have a mentor, or wrinkled his nose. He then twitched his ears. fallenstar was now calling for a meeting. Eggpaw blinked, widening his eyes. Ah - he was needed? But all he did was parade around the..the clearing! What did they need him for? He gave the tom a quick flick on the back before padding over to sit down next to Fawnpaw, giving her a greeting by licking her ears.

[ @~FawnSpirit~ , @daenerys ]

——————

——————

FawnPaw blushed as she let out a purr. JayPaw, who had been bullying her, huffed then padded away to sit somewhere else. He made a gagging noise as he walked past… FawnPaw leans close to her friend with a smile, “I hope you get the coolest mentor. You deserve it,” she purrs softly. FawnPaw meant her words too. She was very fond of the Tom. EggPaw was gentle, and nice, and sweet, and warm, and loving, and dreamy, and… The brown molly purred a bit louder… She didn’t know what she was feeling but it felt warm and fuzzy… This was pleasant…
——————
Old February 10th, 2023, 11:29 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Daffodildance
| She/Her | SkyClan Hightree |

Day after day after day after day of bottled up pain. And at this point, Daffodildance couldn't tell if she was talking about herself or SkyClan. What she wouldn't do to at least have one little bundle of joy. One little kit for her motherly instincts to care for and nurture. But she wasn't the topic here. She wasn't important at all. Because finally, they'd been given a leader. Someone to look after the Clan. Fallenash... or was he Fallenstar now? Stepping into the clearing as the tom's call rang out in camp, Daffodildance made her way to the back of the crowd of gathered cats, navy blue hues trained on her leader in silence.

Contemplative, lonely silence, it was, until a voice cut through her thoughts. Two, actually. One the feeble one of a hurt cat, and the other rather snide. Undoubtedly, both of them were on the younger side. Weaving her way over, Daffodildance arrived behind Fawnpaw just as a warrior shooed the not-so-nice apprentice off (oh, right, Jaypaw had been called up by Fallenash). Awkwardly, it was only then that she realized her assistance wasn't needed, and shuffled backwards even more, internally cursing herself for getting herself into this situation.

Cringing at herself for her minute blunder, Daffodildance sat down in an isolated corner, wrapping her feathery tail around her paws.

[ Open ]

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?
Old February 10th, 2023, 11:41 AM
Animal Lover/Stargazer

My Mood: Innocent

Gemsong calmly strode over to the High Tree. Even though she had lost the leader application, her eyes gleamed with respect to the new leader, signaling her trust in the Clan's decision.
Irispaw sat up from her light daze, galloping over to sit beside the other gathered cats. She too, was respectfully dipping her head to Fallenash/star.

Bump anytime! I might actually thank you for it!
Old February 10th, 2023, 11:50 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

(about to change classes so short post)

*Morningflame came*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 10th, 2023, 01:54 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~ View Post

SKytail flicked her tail" you have to move around while smelling some scents are stale which means prey were here already but we missed it, if the prey is fresh scent than its nearby" she explained
"Ohh, OK." Icepaw began sniffing again with her nose to the ground and tail high in the air. She could sense the faint traces of... Supposedly prey, but there were also the scents of SkyClan cats. Her and Skytail's scent was there too. Selecting the strongest prey trail, the light she-cat began following it away. "I think it is a mouse," she mumbled into the grass.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; February 10th, 2023 at 01:55 PM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 01:56 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Berrypaw
let’s say a day later? Maybe?
Having honked a moment before in the isolated den he padded out his thick bushy cream fur was ruffled from his tossing and uncomfortable turning. Spotting a open seat her joined the surrounding cats at the gathering. Only now noticing that a fawn spotted she cat was next to her. Eyes shining bright he dipped his head in a enthusiastic greeting. Hello I’m berrypaw. My mentor is starry’night it’s nicht to meet you. he mewed gently. His head tilting ever so slightly to the side.
@~FawnSpirit~
Old February 10th, 2023, 02:02 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
"Ohh, OK." Icepaw began sniffing again with her nose to the ground and tail high in the air. She could sense the faint traces of... Supposedly prey, but there were also the scents of SkyClan cats. Her and Skytail's scent was there too. Selecting the strongest prey trail, the light she-cat began following it away. "I think it is a mouse," she mumbled into the grass.

" good job" she meowed following icepaw" now that you found prey you need to learn the crouch" she meowed showing her

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 10th, 2023, 02:07 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~ View Post

" good job" she meowed following icepaw" now that you found prey you need to learn the crouch" she meowed showing her
Icepaw stopped following the train and turned around, shacking droplets off her whiskers. "There's a crouch?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old February 10th, 2023, 02:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

The giant tom's ears swung in the direction of the call from the High Tree, Grimeyes paused in his hasty exit and scowled fiercely to himself. After a long moment, the dark warrior turned and lumbered back over the clearing. His bright orange eyes scanned the gathered cats until he found a rather isolated place to seat himself in the back of the gathered. The stoic warrior wrapped his tail around his huge paws and leaned down, shutting his eyes. His ears remained alert and high as he listened to the cats speak around him. Despite having a leader now, it seemed that the clan was still a bit chaotic when it came to listening.
Old February 10th, 2023, 02:16 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Fallenash Took A deep breath as Cats Gathered for the Meeting. His Eyes Landed on Starry’night and he gave her a slight nod in greeting. “It’s High time For Many of our Apprentices to Have Mentors Chosen for them. With That being Said I Have Picked out The mentor Pairings.

Eggpaw your Mentor Is Lionfeather
Irispaw your Mentor is Skytail
Jaypaw your Mentor Is Gemsong

And our Sick Guest Wing, Shall be Known as Wingpaw. Petalrose, once they are well you shall mentor Wingpaw”

He Paused to let Them process this Information. “Ferretkit You have Reached the Age of 6 moons. In the Light of Starclan You Shall be Known as Ferretpaw till you earn your Warrior Name. Grimeyes, I Intrust his training to You, i trust you’ll pass on Everything you Know To Ferretpaw” he Meowed Giving the Apprentice an Encouraging Nod.

“We’ve been Blessed with New Clanmates As well. Ribbon, Ash, Rose and Zyron, From this Time Forward you Shall be known as Shimmerspark, Redash, Rosekit and Viperstrike. Shimmerspark, Redash and Viperstrike, You All Shall Be Asked To Take Time to learn our ways from your Fellow clanmates, Just as I expect Icecloud to do after her kits are made apprentices. Rosekit” he meowed looking down at the Frightened kit “You Shall be expected to stay in the camp till your apprenticeship, so please do not wander out of camp. That goes for you too moonkit. No Kits out of Camp for any reason.” Snapping His eyes to jaypaw he meowed “I heard that Young man. If i catch you Bullying again it’ll be 1 moon of Herb patrols instead of Warrior patrols” he snorted before continuing on “As For the deputy i’ve chosen Grimeyes, That Is If you’ll Accept the position” he meowed Looking downwards for the tom.

After Ceremonies were settled it was time to announce his idea. He waited for his clanmates to settle down before continuing “Cats of Skyclan. In the past we’ve had leaders disappear into the mist of mystery. I as a Leader Can’t Promise to be different, though I'll try my best to never leave this clan till I die. So, to make Sure our Clan is Never left without leadership again, I Introduce the new Rank of Fang. 5 Clanmates shall make up this Rank. their job with be to help me and my deputy keep the clan from chaos, with the gift of helping with Joinings and Rejoinings to the clan. These warriors will work closely together and Must be reliable and responsible. I Shall Only be picking 4 Warriors for Now, and 1 Apprentice. And for the moment you can not challenge for their rank, for this will be a test run for the next few moons” He rumbled with pride in his clanmates “and on that Note everyone, Anyone That Feels This is Unfair or have a piece to discuss with me may come forth after the meeting and join me in my den for a chat” he Glanced around the Clearing “The Cats i’ve Pick for this rank are Morningflame, Nightsnow, Daffidildance, Eggpaw and Starry’night, who will be the Lead Fang”

He Sat Silent for a Moment Before Continuing in His Announcements ``We Have been Blessed with many Apprentices these Past moons. And With Icecloud, Bluesky, Morningflame and Shademoon Expecting Kits Soon, We’ll Have Even More Little Paws Running among the camp grounds, Thus I Must remind that Any kits that are Found out of Camp Must be immediately Returned to the nursery. I also ask That a few Warriors and Apprentices Check around camp for any holes that kits can fit through and fix them. The Camp Barrier must be Kept Strong and firm. Skytail and Thunderfalcon have taken charge in the workings of fixing up camp and I hope they shall gain some willing helpers in their tasks.“

(getting this up early because over the weekend i will not have access to the doc where this was written down. i'll try being active this weekend so if anything in this post needs changed please vm me. do not pm me as pms are a pain to deal with, especially on my Chrome book )

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; February 10th, 2023 at 02:44 PM.