Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:01 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Undertaker
Today 07:01 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Fish
Today 07:00 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by chickadee
Today 06:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2017, 09:32 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
By now, a few weeks had passed since this moment. Zero had barely moved from his spot in his nest, only getting up once to clean up his puke when the smell became so strong that his stomach threatened to spill its contents again. You could barely see the frail old tom, his dull grey fur blending well into the shadows that usually emcompased that part of the medicine cat den.
For a while he stared blankly at the wall that contained his herbs, the wall that Northpath usually sat by as he sorted the herbs every morning. The seeds, berries, and leaves were getting dusty and with the light coming from the entrance of the den, you could also see the tiny particles of dust hanging in the air. ThunderClan was lucky that there hadn't been any bad injuries yet this winter because Zerosight wouldn't have been in the right mind to treat them.
He still wasn't the same. He still couldn't get a full night sleep without having nightmares and waking up with tears in his eyes. He still couldn't eat without feel sick and guilty that he was the one alive. He still couldn't get over the loneliness that came with being alone once again. The medicine cat had lost his family all over again. First, he had lost his own mentor, the only person he had been close to. And then, when he had gotten close to his apprentice, Zerosight had lost him as well.
The old tom stood up, his legs shaking beneath him from so under malnourished he had been getting, and moved toward the herb storage. When he arrived, he stared down at the herbs with a blank sort of glare.
Remora sat in the entrance of the den, olive eyes gleaming with faint interest and a little bit of pity. "I'm coming in, don't tread on me," they said curtly as they stepped into the den. "You should probably eat something," they observed, standing a couple tail-lengths from the medicine cat. Remorakit's tail swished in the air, and they nnoticed the particles swirling around. "I'm no medicine cat, but I don't think cats should be given herbs with this much dust on them. Honestly, do you need help cleaning up around here?" they inquired, tilting their head and, for the first time, allowing a gap for Zerosight to reply. Wow, Zerosight's a mess, thought the grey kit as they looked around the den. He definetly is not happy...
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 21st, 2017 at 04:37 PM. Reason: THEY, damnit, THEY......
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:48 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post

Remora sat in the entrance of the den, olive eyes gleaming with faint interest and a little bit of pity. "I'm coming in, don't tread on me," they said curtly as they stepped into the den. "You should probably eat something," they observed, standing a couple tail-lengths from the medicine cat. Remorakit's tail swished in the air, and they nnoticed the particles swirling around. "I'm no medicine cat, but I don't think cats should be given herbs with this much dust on them. Honestly, do you need help cleaning up around here?" they inquired, tilting their head and, for the first time, allowing a gap for Zerosight to reply. Wow, Zerosight's a mess, thought the grey kit as they looked around the den. He definetly is not happy...
(I just totally forgot Zero was blind for a good whole post there XD)

Zerosight tensed at the kitten's voice, finding it loud after being emcompssed in the eerie silence of his empty den for so long. This was the first cat to actually speak to him in a while; many came, took one look at how he was, and quickly scurried away. Some had tired, but it had never gone well for either party. His ears twitched and the tilted backwards further as they continued to speak. By the end, he was completely annoyed that a kit was speaking to him that way, as if he was a kit himself. "I'm..." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, turning his head as if he was staring at Remorakit. "perfectly capable of cleaning by myself if I needed to. Besides, a little dust doesn't hurt anybody." The medicine cat took a moment to let that sink in before adding something at the end. "I'm am a medicine cat, I would know."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:57 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
(I just totally forgot Zero was blind for a good whole post there XD)

Zerosight tensed at the kitten's voice, finding it loud after being emcompssed in the eerie silence of his empty den for so long. This was the first cat to actually speak to him in a while; many came, took one look at how he was, and quickly scurried away. Some had tired, but it had never gone well for either party. His ears twitched and the tilted backwards further as they continued to speak. By the end, he was completely annoyed that a kit was speaking to him that way, as if he was a kit himself. "I'm..." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, turning his head as if he was staring at Remorakit. "perfectly capable of cleaning by myself if I needed to. Besides, a little dust doesn't hurt anybody." The medicine cat took a moment to let that sink in before adding something at the end. "I'm am a medicine cat, I would know."
"But I think dust mites do," they retorted flatly. "And you clearly can't see how dusty it is in here. May I help you clean up?" Remorakit stepped forward, straigtening their posture; they sounded more commaning than curious that time and their tail was still. Their green-yellow eyes swept over the den once more, and they noticed a dried leaf on the ground. "Here," they meowed, hooking it on their claw and offering it to Zero. "What is that, anyway?" They sat, white-tipped tail resting over their paws as they waited for Zero to accept the leaf.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:11 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post

"But I think dust mites do," they retorted flatly. "And you clearly can't see how dusty it is in here. May I help you clean up?" Remorakit stepped forward, straigtening their posture; they sounded more commaning than curious that time and their tail was still. Their green-yellow eyes swept over the den once more, and they noticed a dried leaf on the ground. "Here," they meowed, hooking it on their claw and offering it to Zero. "What is that, anyway?" They sat, white-tipped tail resting over their paws as they waited for Zero to accept the leaf.
Zerosight's fur bristled, annoyed even more that they knew that much about dust. "Only to some," He retorted right back, his words clipped and cold. Deep inside he was questioning why he was getting so worked up about things a kit was saying, knowing that if this had been before Northpath had died, he wouldn't handled this perfessionally. The medicine cat froze when they pointed out his blindness. "My blindness doesn't hinder my cleaning skills!" He rose his voice, his ears pinned. "And my herbs are none of your business!" The tom was shaking, so worked up, but not seeming to have enough energy to yell for long. "Leave me alone!" He didn't mean it, he actually didn't want to be alone again.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:20 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Zerosight's fur bristled, annoyed even more that they knew that much about dust. "Only to some," He retorted right back, his words clipped and cold. Deep inside he was questioning why he was getting so worked up about things a kit was saying, knowing that if this had been before Northpath had died, he wouldn't handled this perfessionally. The medicine cat froze when they pointed out his blindness. "My blindness doesn't hinder my cleaning skills!" He rose his voice, his ears pinned. "And my herbs are none of your business!" The tom was shaking, so worked up, but not seeming to have enough energy to yell for long. "Leave me alone!" He didn't mean it, he actually didn't want to be alone again.
"Maybe," said the small cat stiffly, "You would have more energy to argue with me if you ate this." They kicked a mouse that had been on the floor towards Zerosight. "And don't worry, dust mites are only dangerous to some." Remorakit's tail lashed. "But I will, like it or not, clean up this den, because some cats prefer not to eat dust." Without waiting for a response, they started brushing some of the dust and dirt particles into a small pile.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 20th, 2017 at 10:25 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Barkskip glanced away, his eyes flashing in embarrassment. He felt uneasy talking about mates and such around his friend. Although he wasn't comfortable with the question, he nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, I think I might. You have a point. Maybe we just need to tie the knot...." he said, his voice quiet.
DarkWillow purred with amusement. "Well I'll support you no matter what choice you make." Then, after a nod goodbye, he padded into the Warriors den for a nice long nap.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:49 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DarkWillow purred with amusement. "Well I'll support you no matter what choice you make." Then, after a nod goodbye, he padded into the Warriors den for a nice long nap.
Barkskip watched him leave, and after a moment of watching his brother again, he stood up and followed suit, retiring to the den for some rest.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:18 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Daypaw smiled, happy that she understood, he nodded his head vigorously, hearing the words made him a little happy "True, that is a good point, he is gone, and so are all of the other bad leaders." he whispered before lifting his head, he watched as the molly began to daydream, curiosity washed over him, wondering what was running through the former loners mind, but he wouldn't pry, not yet anyways, but if she continued to space out eventually he would ask what was on her mind. Luckily for the molly she snapped out of it, giving the golden warrior a slightly worried look, he wanted to ask, he wanted to help, but the two just met and he wouldn't bombard her with questions just yet "I don't know, there's a lot of really good mentors out there that would love to have you as an apprentice. I hope I get a good mentor, it's been about a moon since I've been trained, well actually that's not true, I go and train with my brother and his mentor every once in a while." he shrugged, turning his brilliant ocean blue orbs upon the leaders den, images of ratnight flashed in his mind, but he quickly got rid of the man with a shake of his head. The young tom narrowed his eyes and scanned the clearing, smiling widely when he spotted a warrior sleeping beside the Nursery "How about them? They are one of the sweetest warriors I know." he purred, pointing his tail in the direction of the napping warrior. As he was looking for potential mentors for Apurva he was also trying to pick one out for himself, it's been about a moon since Darkclaw, his mentor, died in the battle against Skyclan, or should he say, the battle against the evil leaders, he missed him dearly, a yearning for training began to blossom in his heart as he remembered his late mentor. He lashed his tail and flattned his ears, annoyed with the fact that he was thinking of himself instead of trying to help his new companion "Did you find anyone?" he asked, turning his soft gaze back to the molly siting infront of him, wondering if she found anyone she liked.
Apurva flicked her ears, looking around for a moment. “And I'm glad they are. I came here during their reign, so I know how truly terrible they were. ” she replied, a shudder traveling down her spine. The cold had been all but forgotten, and even if she did notice it, it was barely at all. She wondered for a half a heartbeat if it maybe just wasn't that cold out, but as she looked around, she noticed all the snow and ice and clouds each breath made, and knew that she wasewase simply just a bit numb, whether from the cold or the overwhelmingness of everything, she wasn't sure, although it honestly didn't matter all that much. Fluffing out her fur against the chill of the wind, she peered cautiously at Daypaw. She wasn't exactly paying much attention to him anymore, as her thoughts were now drifting to something else. She wondered how Blade was faring in these freezing moons, and she hoped that he and his mate, of whom she had yet to meet, were doing alright. Hopefully the weather would clear so she and Maplefur could sneak off to TwolegPlace soon, so she could meet Fria and see Blade again for the first time in four, nearly five moons. She missed him quite a lot, and hoped that he missed her as well. She didn't want to turn up at his nest to find that he was angry with her. The thought was almost unsettling to her. “That's pretty cool. What's your brother's name?” she asked just out of plain curiosity. She wished she could be with her own kin, but there were many reasons that she couldn't, all of them good. The life of a kittypet hadn't been a life she could ever live, and the life of a loner had been tough and tireless, never giving her enough time to make friends. She half missed the peace and quiet that rarely came with being a loner, but sometimes the quiet would go on for days and by the end of it she'd be very lonely. “No. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. the patch-furred she-cat said dismissively, lifting one paw then setting it down quickly. She felt like doing something, and had begun to get a bit bored of sitting around in camp all day.
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Barkskip watched him leave, and after a moment of watching his brother again, he stood up and followed suit, retiring to the den for some rest.
The next morning, DarkWillow got up early especially, so he could confirm a place on the patrol with Barkskip. At night, he had dreamed of all the amusing things he could do to the kittypet. She was gonna have a real rude awakening when she sees the amount of strength he'd brought with him. He yawned, calling to Barkskip. "Morning! Ready for the patrol? And when we get there, you can see for yourself how crazy she really is!" He mocked, walking in circles trying to stretch his legs and get a breath of crisp cold fresh air.
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Cottonfrost padded into camp, his gaze taking in the clan with a steady gaze. He had been out early, enjoying the frigid air and cool breeze while it was still dark out. His ears twitched lastly as he padded calmly over to the side of camp.

The grey tom flexed his claws and arched his back in a luxurious stretch. The sun was just beginning to peak over the horizon as Cottonfrost's luminescent gaze flickered over Barkskip and Darkwillow. His tail wrapped around his tough paws as he relaxed his powerful shoulders.

His sister, Trinityflame, was padding blearily out of the warrior's den, her gaze clouded from sleep. She let out a small yawn and, Cottonfrost realized with a twin gen of unease, she seemed to be limping more than usual.

Trinityflame saw him looking at her and smiled reassuringly. Her protective littermate constantly worried about her; it got rather annoying sometimes. She had promised him to see Zerosight today and see if he couldn't do something about the swelling. She blinked the sleepiness form her eyes and turned from the clearing to the shade of the Medicine Cat Den.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

She Walks
She Talks
She Thinks

(Cottonfrost is Unoccupied at the moment)

Last edited by Undercover; January 20th, 2017 at 12:41 PM.
Closed Thread