Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
An Unwavering Heart...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 12:50 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:42 AM
+ The Spider's Den +
by 19796
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:21 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:13 AM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2020, 12:09 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lynxpaw was laying in her nest, busying herself with bouncing a clump and moss around with her two forepaws. There was a bit of light rain outside that morning, and the she-cat wasn't too fond of getting wet, even if it was just a little bit. So she'd taken shelter in the apprentice's den for the later part of the day, hoping her mentor wouldn't come and make her do anything. She enjoyed listening to the quiet "prittle prattle" of the rain on the den roof, a small smile forming on her face as she continued to bounce the moss ball around. This was serene. This was nice. Lynxpaw had found that being alone.... wasn't actually that bad.

@Arie
Pumapaw was done. She was going to show Quickass that she was no weak pushover. Him taking her on a patrol in the rain hadn't exactly been nice, nor preferable. She wanted to bash his head in but that was not an option either. The usual cream furred molly looked like a drenched rat now, and she wasn't particularly happy about that either. Others could actually see her extremely short legs now! and her tail was just hanging down and at this point it had been completely miss-coloured from the train and she was not a fan of it. Nope. Not a fan at all. So walking into the apprentice den she didn't exactly look around and just dropped into her nest, completely soaked and then opened her blue eyes to stare at the other cat here. Lynxpaw. The other cat she'd been on a patrol with before... and wasn't that Quickass's kit? "Your father is an ass," she stated directly. What a good way to start off a conversation.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 1st, 2020, 12:15 AM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"Wha's it like being outside of the camp?" He mewed as he took another bite of the rabbit.
Old July 1st, 2020, 12:28 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quilkit bounced into the clearing.
Old July 1st, 2020, 12:44 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

// take your timmee!! shouldnt stress about it so much pff ily <3 @elysian @Rainquail

listening to shockpaw talk, robinpaw made a blech face. "we might need their cobwebs but spiders?? they can make their webs and stay the heck away from me!! nuh uh. yuCK," he responded. ick. those small little terrifying-- he got shivers just thinking about 'em. yikes. "y'know, you might think they're oh so helpful now, but oh ho ho!! one day they'll be the death of us all!!" he squeaked - those spiders were out to get them, and soon enough, they were probably going to start their takeover. "wait, wait... yellow ruffles?? i think i've seen one once!! it kinda looks like just a big messy ball of problems, right?? petals. problems. probably both. "but yeah, if you could point it out that'd be nicee!"

he listened to snailswirl address shockpaw with praise and questions, feeling a bit salty the warrior hadn't said anything to him yet. ack, he knew he was snailswirl's buddy ol' pal. plus, snaily here had saved robinpaw from an icky spider!!! he bet they hadn't done that for shockpaw. shaking off his thoughts, he reminded himself that they were all working towards benefiting the clan -- it was fine if snailswirl talked to shockpaw instead of him!! he shouldn't care for the attention so much! that wasn't stopping him from having some thoughts though.
Old July 1st, 2020, 01:03 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

// sJHDSJh Y E S @Shimm
robinpaw was not paying attention while the worm was unknowingly to him shoved in his ear. wait, why was his ear feeling so... wet? and squishy?? and itchy?? what was going on up there?! taking a paw, he began itching his ear awkwardly, touching something... slimy. oh dear everything good in the world what was that? he was scared to look....

hesitantly the apprentice took his paw away from his ear and-

"AHSJDFHDJKASL" hE WHISPERED LOUDLY, throwing the worm on the floor. watching as it wriggled around, robinpaw gave it a poke. and then another poke. he was going to name it... worm. looking around for the culprit of this inexcusable crime, robinpaw's eyes landed on.... sliverpaw! silverpaw! whatever their name was---

"silverpaw! it was yOU-" he whispered accusingly, attempting to jump on the lad's back as he struggled to shove the worm into silverpaw's ear. they were in the middle of a meeting for goodness sake!!! aaa, whatever.. if they kept their voices low maybe twilightstar wouldn't realize robinpaw was trying to throw a worm into the deep depths of silverpaw's ear! "count your days!!! one day you'll wake up with woRMS alL OVER!!!" robinpaw jokingly threatened --- although it wasn't his worst idea to date. he was just glad it was a worm and not ----ew----- spiders.

Last edited by panchiko; July 1st, 2020 at 01:18 AM. Reason: mention fix because i stupid pft
Old July 1st, 2020, 01:33 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Alright hauling himself out of the medicine cat den had already payed off with one brewing family feud and a bug driven freakout. Sliently laughing Crowkit continued to watch the numerous messes unfold. What other clan could you get this many dramas during a meeting for free? If Stagpaw tried that on Crowkit he'd be more mad but for now he could only be amused, munching on the food Barleykit had brought him.
Old July 1st, 2020, 01:57 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@.Bread.

Puddlepaw padded up to the meeting alongside the rest of the clan, and spotted Snailpaw among the crowd. Perfect. Just the cat he'd been meaning to talk to. "Heya, Snailpaw! How's it going? Are you almost done with training?"
Snailpaw flung her head around. "Gah!" she said as she saw Puddlepaw. "Oh, hey Puddlepaw! I'm doing.. alright. Yes, I have gotten all my training done but i don't feel near to ready." The apprentice said as she sighed in disappointment.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:43 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Snailswirl's praise came as a surprise to Shockpaw. They blinked a bit, taken aback and not sure how to respond. Though there was a warm glow of happiness with it.
"Don't worry, Robinpaw. If we come across any spiders, I'll protect you," they giggled a bit. They couldn't imagine being so afraid of something so small.

@Space ace. @hope (take your time if you need to! stuff happens and we can stand to wait a bit for you)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 1st, 2020, 03:01 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The Apprentice smiled brightly, so far so great! "I appreciate you!" he chirped as he picked himself up and shook the grass off. "Next are your pretty flowers." he hummed. Ears quivering once he realized they wanted him to lead. Oh this made him a little nervous, what if he was walking funny? He probably wasn't but just to be safe, he decided he was going to make not of how he was walking...and how loudly he was breathing.

As Honeypaw was concentrating a flash of red caught his attention, and he lifted his head. Staring at the flowers blooming in front of him for a moment before turning to look at Shockpaw, the Apprentice sniffed. "Those are them, right? The really pretty flowers?" he asked. He was positive they were...but he didn't really trust his judgement, since he'd never actually seen the poppy flower before! Or at least he didn't think he's seen it.
Shockpaw hadn't realized asking him to lead would make him so nervous. They'd feel terrible about it if they knew just how stressed Honeypaw was. They remained blissfully unaware of his state of mind, simply looking about for poppy flowers.
When their attention was dragged to a tiny cluster of red flowers, they gently set the oak leaves to the ground. "Looks like it! Nice find." They gently bumped shoulders with him and went up to check k the flowers.

Sure enough, these were them. Right seed, anyway.
Shockpaw carefully nosed about pulled up 3 poppy flowers. Situating them so none of the precious medicinal pieces of the flower fell out, they slowly and steadily went back to Honeypaw and wrapped up the flowers.

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 1st, 2020, 03:06 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Shockpaw was more than content to leave and get away from the foul cat and her equally nasty attitude, moving to cover Smolderpaw's flank when a heavy weight slammed into them, bowling them over and claws tearing into their flesh.
Letting out a cry, they immediately unsheathed their claws and turned onto their back, battering their hind legs upward, hoping to rip her up enough to get away. Get out from under her at least.

@Beau @Corruptx

Closed Thread