Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw gave her a smile, she was glad to find a friendly apprentice to talk to. It seemed like most of the other apprentices were secretly a wet moss bed. "I'm glad that you are doing well! And for myself I'm trying to become as strong as I can so I'm exercising, which speaking of.." Adderpaw looked Springpaw up and down. "You look so tough, how did you get so strong?!" She said excitedly. If she could take her training method then she could be that strong too!

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Wendigo’s song(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She hadn't done much really but just repeated advice that was given to her in her head. It had helped her big time in that recent battle against that oddly determined windclan apprentice. "Physically I just practiced moves on either trees or random stuff on the ground so I wouldn't forget." she twitched a tail as she thought more. "It also helps that I did participate in the most recent battle we had..." she kind of wished she had faced a more fierce opponent. She wanted to fight someone who wasn't afraid to shed blood or defend their clan, instead, she got a cat who didn't seem like they didn't want to be there and fight others.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old December 15th, 2023, 08:08 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Wendigo’s song(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She hadn't done much really but just repeated advice that was given to her in her head. It had helped her big time in that recent battle against that oddly determined windclan apprentice. "Physically I just practiced moves on either trees or random stuff on the ground so I wouldn't forget." she twitched a tail as she thought more. "It also helps that I did participate in the most recent battle we had..." she kind of wished she had faced a more fierce opponent. She wanted to fight someone who wasn't afraid to shed blood or defend their clan, instead, she got a cat who didn't seem like they didn't want to be there and fight others.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Her eyes went wide when she heard that the other apprentice had fought in a battle. She then strike a fierce pose like she was about to fight the world. "A battle?! I would tear up any clan that tried to fight ours!" She proclaimed excitedly before she stood back up. Then she gave the apprentice a proud looking smile. "Thank you for helping protect our clan, I could imagine you sent those sorry suckers running with their tails between their legs. I think I will take your training advice so I can do the same!" Adderpaw was nothing but determined one could say. She sought to grab the world by her paws and fight it just to prove that she was mighty. There was no hunger for power, there was a hunger to prove herself.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:03 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
Bonekit
a white tom with pale eyes
He/Him

he wasn't sure how to take that statement "th-thank you?" he said confused.
- - -
“So, since you’re blind, does that mean you don’t know how to place mossball or anything like that! Or chase around frogs and bugs?” She asks, tilting her head.

Old December 16th, 2023, 06:28 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Owltalon padded in slowly, her steps odd and wobbly.

She slumped into a sit at the edge of the clearing, throwing her head back as she yawned quite loudly. It wasn't like anyone was in the clearing, she could be as loud as she wished!

As Owltalon tried to mentally plan her day in her head, she began loosely plucking weeds from the ground. It's not like they wouldn't grow back.

Tags; @christmassharkie

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; December 16th, 2023 at 06:29 AM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:37 AM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

- - - >Snowclaw`[Male - He/Him - @Marigoldwhisper]`< - - -

Snowclaw padded into the clearing after a walk by himself. It helped soothe his nerves, as he was partially distracted, worried mostly about his mate. He sat, and curled his tail around his paws. He blinked his icy blue eyes, examining the few out in the clearing. He really needed another distraction, and fast.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmassharkie View Post
- - - >Snowclaw`[Male - He/Him - @Marigoldwhisper]`< - - -

Snowclaw padded into the clearing after a walk by himself. It helped soothe his nerves, as he was partially distracted, worried mostly about his mate. He sat, and curled his tail around his paws. He blinked his icy blue eyes, examining the few out in the clearing. He really needed another distraction, and fast.

After uprooting some very annoying reeds, Owltalon caught a new scent in the air.

She let out a snort, not appreciating the sudden assault on her nose. Sometimes she just wished she could turn her senses off, you know?

She turned her head lazily to try and find it's source. Snowclaw. Great Starclan, he looked really out of it, like extremely out of it. Is that why his scent was so odd? Was it laced with fear?

Ignoring her own burning questions, she hobbled over to him, smiling a crooked smile.

"Good morning," she mewed, sitting a few good tail lengths away from him.

My Art Shop!
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:57 AM
Lost soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
After uprooting some very annoying reeds, Owltalon caught a new scent in the air.

She let out a snort, not appreciating the sudden assault on her nose. Sometimes she just wished she could turn her senses off, you know?

She turned her head lazily to try and find it's source. Snowclaw. Great Starclan, he looked really out of it, like extremely out of it. Is that why his scent was so odd? Was it laced with fear?

Ignoring her own burning questions, she hobbled over to him, smiling a crooked smile.

"Good morning," she mewed, sitting a few good tail lengths away from him.
- - - >Snowclaw`[Male - He/Him]`< - - -

Snowclaw blinked his gaze at the sudden voice. He looked over, and sighed. "Good morning to you too," he responded, tiredly. He pawed at the ground, his mate still on his mind.

My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 16th, 2023, 07:08 AM

Quote:
- - - >Snowclaw`[Male - He/Him]`< - - -

Snowclaw blinked his gaze at the sudden voice. He looked over, and sighed. "Good morning to you too," he responded, tiredly. He pawed at the ground, his mate still on his mind.

"Didn't get any sleep, eh?" She asked.

Well, that was obvious. But, small talk was needed if she actually wanted to figure out what's going on, maybe help out a little bit.

Because springing up out of nowhere and being like, "Oh my GOODNESS you look SOOOO SAD. Wanna talk about it even though I've only seen you occasionally?"

That was definitely not her intent, it was just so forward. Owltalon didn't mind helping, but just coming out and saying it felt artificial, maybe even creepy.

But wouldn't wanting to know regardless still make her creepy?

Owltalon shook her head absentmindedly, showing how in her head she was about almost anything.

My Art Shop!
Old December 16th, 2023, 07:16 AM
Lost soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
"Didn't get any sleep, eh?" She asked.

Well, that was obvious. But, small talk was needed if she actually wanted to figure out what's going on, maybe help out a little bit.

Because springing up out of nowhere and being like, "Oh my GOODNESS you look SOOOO SAD. Wanna talk about it even though I've only seen you occasionally?"

That was definitely not her intent, it was just so forward. Owltalon didn't mind helping, but just coming out and saying it felt artificial, maybe even creepy.

But wouldn't wanting to know regardless still make her creepy?

Owltalon shook her head absentmindedly, showing how in her head she was about almost anything.
- - - >Snowclaw`[Male - He/Him]`< - -

Snowclaw continued to paw at the ground as he nodded his head. He hadn't slept in days…in fact, he wondered how he was even functioning at that moment! He sighed, before meowing, "I'm just worried about Cinderhive…and I'm hoping I turn out alright for our kits," he really was a wreck over this.

Old December 16th, 2023, 07:29 AM

Quote:
- - - >Snowclaw`[Male - He/Him]`< - -

Snowclaw continued to paw at the ground as he nodded his head. He hadn't slept in days…in fact, he wondered how he was even functioning at that moment! He sighed, before meowing, "I'm just worried about Cinderhive…and I'm hoping I turn out alright for our kits," he really was a wreck over this.

"First of all, congratulations!" Owltalon perked up, her odd smile widening. She loved kits with a burning passion. The little balls of fluff could be annoying, but they were probably the purest forms of live ever. Owltalon found that to be pretty interesting.

"Second of all," she continued, pushing down her excitement. "I understand. It's hard taking care of your own legacy, huh? I mean, I wouldn't know the full difficulty, I've never had kits. I'm sure it'll all be fine though, but perhaps 'fine' just doesn't cut it."

Owltalon chuckled to herself, trying to rethink what she just said to see if she had any kinks in her wording. It was always the little things that snagged her up like a birds claw.

My Art Shop!