back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Sharpclaw - The Grumpy One
TC | Warrior | He/Him | 14 moons
Sharpclaw was silent as he left the camp. Assuming his patrolmates were following close behind, he trotted further into ThunderClan's territory. He, of course, kept quiet the entire walk to Herondive Hollow, eyes and ears alert for any threats.

@Willooow (Spottedfire) | @roo! (Sparrowfur)
( will make this pretty later lol @roo! )

Spottedfire, always the one that goes along with everything but often has little idea of what's happening, had followed the cat, as told to. Who was he-? He didn't know, but he looked like he had a friendly face and that was all the calico needed. Another cat - one he thought for a second he recognized but... didn't was with them! Yay! Weren't these... friends?

Yay!

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!

Last edited by willooowfeather; September 25th, 2023 at 08:36 AM.
Old September 25th, 2023, 06:40 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Sharpclaw - The Grumpy One
Sharpclaw was silent as he left the camp. Assuming his patrolmates were following close behind, he trotted further into ThunderClan's territory. He, of course, kept quiet the entire walk to Herondive Hollow, eyes and ears alert for any threats.

Sparrowfur - she/her - 18 moons
Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

He sure is a delight..

Sparrowfur scoffed to herself at the young warrior. If she had met him when she was his age she'd certainly find a way of making him talk, she used to be good at it. Though, she didn't really feel the need to search for validation from warriors who didn't much offer it. She instead turned to Spottedfire and gave him a soft smile.

"Keep your eyes peeled, we don't want to get ambushed now do we?" she half-joked "I'm sure we could all take a lesson from Sharpclaw here, alert as ever." she said bumping Spottedfire

@Willooow @Tecumori

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 26th, 2023, 03:21 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw huffed in response, though he did appreciate the lack of ire in Sparrowfur's words. Not many warriors took kindly to his rude nature, even if he didn't always intend to come across that way. Maybe it was his eyes or something. They were unusually sharp and narrow, giving his face a permanent glare. He guessed it didn't help that he frowned all the time, though it was hardly his fault since there simply wasn't anything worth smiling over.

"Gotta be alert now more than ever. 'Specially with them foxes lurkin' around along with ShadowClan," he meowed. Sharpclaw busied himself with marking the border, rubbing his face on a nearby tree as he spoke. He kept his eyes peeled all the while, never letting them stray away from the border's edge.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 26th, 2023 at 03:24 AM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:01 PM
eternally tired

➵ wildshore ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[just so yall r aware i vmed leafi and we got an extension c:]
// ➵  @Pitou @Darkclaws

urk , thunderclan. thankfully they didn't smell as bad as the guppies but they reeked of thinking they were the crap. wildshore didn't like their self confidence as it was almost fake, once without a leader they scramble. sure wildshore herself was as fake as one could be, but her confidence was not made on the basis of current leadership. it was whatevs she guessed, turning to darkfall she listened as he made his comments. oh yeaah, guess this apprentice was hers. she was still weirded out that she had one of the little buggers, and in fact she didn't like it either. she didn't like to be associated with the younger crowd as she didn't want to damage her popularity. the trend is always to hang out with the older cool cats [but not too old]. "i gueeeeessssssss you can come with me, just don't wander off because i'm not going to look for you." turning to the right, she motioned for the apprentice to follow her.

as she went across the border, she wondered if sunsetpaw had done this before. probably, she had been an apprentice for a while.. right? "you know how to do this right? because i wanna get this over and done with. i have thrifting to get to." she said as she marked across the border.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; September 26th, 2023 at 12:01 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 02:54 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

Darkfall heard Wildshore’s reluctance as he walked away. Well, that decided things, right? He did hope that Sunsetpaw didn’t end up running off because he didn’t particularly want to have to track her down or anything. She’d be fine, right? Probably.

Anyways! Darkfall silently made his way along the stretch of border he chose, meticulously checking for anything unusual whilst marking it. Hmm… The stench of the treelickers seemed to be relatively fresh compared to the other few times he had come out here, it seemed they were doing more to make sure their borders were secure. Well, they could have their silly little trees and ravine, they’d be going to take Sunkissed Creek again shortly. Upon not seeing anything out of the ordinary, Darkfall nodded to himself before making his way back to where he left the other two.

[ @Pitou @monster all I AM SO SORRY! (also sorry for making y’all wait so long for whatever in the heck this is)I uhh, also vmed leafi for an extension through the end of the week because I forgot we already had one haha]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; October 2nd, 2023 at 02:54 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 03:38 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Sunsetpaw**
@Dark @monster

The young gray and white she-cat bounced, energy buzzing through her as the excitement settled that she’d be going with her very own mentor. She followed quickly, nodded enthusiastically at the warrior’s words, not fully heeding exactly what was implied but also not caring to. She was going on her first border patrol, and with her mentor, and Worms. It was the best ever. She nodded quickly then thought about then meowed, ”Well I haven’t done this before. This is my very first border patrol, it is! I’ve only been on an herb patrol before this. Maybe I’ll get to go on a hunting patrol next! You think? But…oh, yes, sorta. Papa Elmshadow told me what to do. Kinda like this, right? We’re marking to show those Thunderclanners that this is our territory and we’re strong, right? I’ve learned some, I have! And I think you’ll teach me more, yep yep!” She marked a nearby tree sloppily as she continued on, hoping her new mentor would be impressed. She wanted to show her that she was helpful and worth being a mentor to, yep yep. She wasn’t just some goofing off apprentice, nope nope. She was helpful, Miss Ivy said so. Maybe now she could be more helpful in other things too, and not just the killing of others. She followed the lead until they’d seemed to walk forever and then returned to the original spot and saw Worms again.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:28 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw
TC | Warrior | He/Him | 14m
Feeling that he'd done a good enough job the striped tom turned and made his way back to camp, gruffing out a quick "I hope ya'll don't plan on standin' around an' chatterin' all day" as he trudged away from the two.

(Sharpclaw is/has left Herondive Hollow) @Willooow | @boo!

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; October 2nd, 2023 at 10:38 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Sharpclaw
TC | Warrior | He/Him | 14m
Feeling that he'd done a good enough job the striped tom turned and made his way back to camp, gruffing out a quick "I hope ya'll don't plan on standin' around an' chatterin' all day" as he trudged away from the two.

(Sharpclaw is/has left Herondive Hollow) @Willooow | @boo!

Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

Sparrowfur smiled and ticked her head to Spottedfire as a gesture to follow her as she padded up next to Sharpclaw.

"Wouldn't dream of it kid!" she teased

@Willooow

Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:32 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

Sparrowfur smiled and ticked her head to Spottedfire as a gesture to follow her as she padded up next to Sharpclaw.

"Wouldn't dream of it kid!" she teased

@Willooow

Spottedfire followed, silently. He thought he knew these cats, their faces and their pelts looked almost familiar, but his legs felt almost numb and his paws were especially confused today, head swimming in confusion. Around him sat imposing, unfamiliar trees, and unfamiliar scents, every little shifting shadow made the fur on his back stand on end.

He put trust in the two, and leaned against one of them (Sparrowfur) to support his legs. The calico wanted to go home, but did he have one? Did anywhere look familiar?

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willooow View Post
Spottedfire followed, silently. He thought he knew these cats, their faces and their pelts looked almost familiar, but his legs felt almost numb and his paws were especially confused today, head swimming in confusion. Around him sat imposing, unfamiliar trees, and unfamiliar scents, every little shifting shadow made the fur on his back stand on end.

He put trust in the two, and leaned against one of them (Sparrowfur) to support his legs. The calico wanted to go home, but did he have one? Did anywhere look familiar?

Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

Sparrowfur looked back with a warm smile that said 'I'm right here' she quite liked Spottedfire, even if he was a little odd and had trouble remembering things. He was much more pleasant than some of the other young warriors.

Last edited by roo!; October 3rd, 2023 at 07:38 PM.