Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:09 PM

Old November 3rd, 2017, 10:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Wildmoon nodded and crouched down, sniffing for any signs of prey. He wasn't normally this clumsy and nervous when he was hunting. When he was out in the territory, sniffing and stalking down prey, it gave him a sense of security sort of. The best was when he was hunting with a partner. All his life, he had never really fit in in ShadowClan. Many cats called him weak and weird because he liked to watch bees buzz past. Now, he was able to show Rasberrybubble just how great of a warrior he was.
( I feel so bad for him, I promise now that if he doesn’t end up her mate, he’ll be her closest male friend)
Rasberrybuble dropped into a hunter’s crouch and watched the squirrel on the tree, she lept at it, which drove it towards Wildmoon. Starclan, please let him not see a bee she thought hoping he’d see it running towards him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:26 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
( I feel so bad for him, I promise now that if he doesn’t end up her mate, he’ll be her closest male friend)
Rasberrybuble dropped into a hunter’s crouch and watched the squirrel on the tree, she lept at it, which drove it towards Wildmoon. Starclan, please let him not see a bee she thought hoping he’d see it running towards him.
(Okey dokey!!!)
The pale gray tom stayed where he was, waiting for the squirrel to come closer. At the last second, he darted forward and slammed his paws down on the creature's neck. He heard a snap and meowed in triumph. He turned towards Rasberrybubble and smiled, a new confidence in his eyes that wasn't there earlier. He was pleased to be hunting with another cat. It made it more enjoyable to have someone to share your victories with. He covered the squirrel and sat down.
"So where should we go to look for prey?" he asked, the nervousness gone from his voice.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
(Okey dokey!!!)
The pale gray tom stayed where he was, waiting for the squirrel to come closer. At the last second, he darted forward and slammed his paws down on the creature's neck. He heard a snap and meowed in triumph. He turned towards Rasberrybubble and smiled, a new confidence in his eyes that wasn't there earlier. He was pleased to be hunting with another cat. It made it more enjoyable to have someone to share your victories with. He covered the squirrel and sat down.
"So where should we go to look for prey?" he asked, the nervousness gone from his voice.
She tipped her head,” Perhaps near the training cave, they seem to be there alot, probably because they have a higher chance of survival avoiding apprentices verses warriors.” Rasberrybubble gave a purr in amusement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:35 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Silentshade

Vixenlight took a deep breath. She knew she'd have to tell her mate, because honestly, she thought he'd be more excited than her. Kits! She was going to have kits, and Stormclaw would either panic or be ecstatic. She giggled at the thought of him being like a full grown kit, rather than a more mature tom. But she liked that part of him. She liked all the parts of him. She'd been unsure at first, if she was really having kits,
for the first few sunrises. She felt a few of the symptoms, but she thought she'd just eaten something off. But now she was certain. And she had to tell her mate, of course, because it was very important to both of them. She took another deep breath. "Stormclaw..I had something important to tell you."
She mewed, once they were alone.
Old November 4th, 2017, 04:27 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
@Silentshade

Vixenlight took a deep breath. She knew she'd have to tell her mate, because honestly, she thought he'd be more excited than her. Kits! She was going to have kits, and Stormclaw would either panic or be ecstatic. She giggled at the thought of him being like a full grown kit, rather than a more mature tom. But she liked that part of him. She liked all the parts of him. She'd been unsure at first, if she was really having kits,
for the first few sunrises. She felt a few of the symptoms, but she thought she'd just eaten something off. But now she was certain. And she had to tell her mate, of course, because it was very important to both of them. She took another deep breath. "Stormclaw..I had something important to tell you."
She mewed, once they were alone.
Stormclaw smiled a ditzy smile at Vixenlight, his pale yellow eyes gleaming at his happiness. He honest to Starclan loved every moment he spent with her, and she balanced him out great. They was alone now, and really he could care less. "Yeah? What is it?" he asked after she told him she had to tell him something important. What's so important? Maybe something about her, or do I have some leaves on my fur, or caught in my tail? Or is she sick? Please Starclan is she sick? IS she dying?! OH MY STARCLAN IS SHE DYING OF SICKNESS AND SHE'LL BE TELLING ME SHE ONLY HAS THREE MORE DAYS TO LIVE?! A brief look of panic flashed across his face, but he forced a huge grin that rivaled the ditzy one from only moments before. "So? What's going on?" He asked nervously.
Old November 4th, 2017, 04:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Stormclaw smiled a ditzy smile at Vixenlight, his pale yellow eyes gleaming at his happiness. He honest to Starclan loved every moment he spent with her, and she balanced him out great. They was alone now, and really he could care less. "Yeah? What is it?" he asked after she told him she had to tell him something important. What's so important? Maybe something about her, or do I have some leaves on my fur, or caught in my tail? Or is she sick? Please Starclan is she sick? IS she dying?! OH MY STARCLAN IS SHE DYING OF SICKNESS AND SHE'LL BE TELLING ME SHE ONLY HAS THREE MORE DAYS TO LIVE?! A brief look of panic flashed across his face, but he forced a huge grin that rivaled the ditzy one from only moments before. "So? What's going on?" He asked nervously.
She was amused at the panicked expression on his face. He thought the worst, she was sure. "I'm not dying." She mewed, almost reading his thoughts. She swallowed the urge to run and yell "nevermind!". She had to do this. "I'm expecting..kits. Your kits." She replied, putting it in the simplest phrasing possible. Her mate was a tiny bit airheaded. She grinned slightly, hoping he wouldn't be concerned. She was happy, and judging by past reactions from her announcements, he would be too.
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:00 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
She was amused at the panicked expression on his face. He thought the worst, she was sure. "I'm not dying." She mewed, almost reading his thoughts. She swallowed the urge to run and yell "nevermind!". She had to do this. "I'm expecting..kits. Your kits." She replied, putting it in the simplest phrasing possible. Her mate was a tiny bit airheaded. She grinned slightly, hoping he wouldn't be concerned. She was happy, and judging by past reactions from her announcements, he would be too.
Stormclaw took a moment to process Vixenlight's words. 'I'm expecting kits. your kits.' Then, like a tiny fire had started in his head, his jaw dropped. "Kits? Mine? As in little balls of fur? Kits that tumble around and bit your tail and drink milk and beg for stories and say they're not tired but really they are and-and-and!" He rambled on, his yellow eyes as wide as they could get. Kits, mine, hers and mine. Fluff, milk, cuteness, tiny kits peering over the nest like owls watching your every move, waiting to pounce on unsuspecting tails? he hardly could believe it, but the look on Vixenlight's face told him two things: No, she wasn't kidding, and yes, he would be a father. "T-T-this is amazing, great! Glorious! Splendid! Super! Fantastic! I-I-I can't wait! I mean, sure I'm as nervous as a mouse in the warriors' den but who wouldn't be? This is really great Vixenlight, you'll be a great mother," he said, giving his mate a lick on the ear.
Old November 5th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Nightpaw followed Goldenstar into Shadowclan territory, equal parts nervous and determined. This is how you'll keep Shadowclan safe, she repeated to herself. Still, the idea of getting blood on her claws didn't excite her. It was a necessary evil. The thought reminded her of the shouting and confusion between Blazingstar and Snowstar before the other cats had barged into the gathering. Nightpaw didn't know enough about what was going on to say if any cat was right, but if Thunderclan had really been so short on food that they had to resort to stealing, she could hardly blame them for that. For the first time, she wondered what Goldenstar would do if the two clans fought. She didn't ask. She was afraid to know the answer.

Old November 5th, 2017, 03:00 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Nightpaw followed Goldenstar into Shadowclan territory, equal parts nervous and determined. This is how you'll keep Shadowclan safe, she repeated to herself. Still, the idea of getting blood on her claws didn't excite her. It was a necessary evil. The thought reminded her of the shouting and confusion between Blazingstar and Snowstar before the other cats had barged into the gathering. Nightpaw didn't know enough about what was going on to say if any cat was right, but if Thunderclan had really been so short on food that they had to resort to stealing, she could hardly blame them for that. For the first time, she wondered what Goldenstar would do if the two clans fought. She didn't ask. She was afraid to know the answer.
Goldenstar had been thinking of the best way to mentor Nightpaw. He was trying to figure out what he should start with, and where he should go from that. there were plenty of things he could teach, since Daypaw had already taught the apprentice a few things anyway. Along with that, he found a few other thoughts creeping into his head. Things about what had happened at the gathering, and the pain that was still coursing through his body. As he looked over at Nightpaw to see how the apprentice was currently, and saw that she looked troubled. "Something on your mind?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. He was glad he had offered to listen to the apprentice's problems a while back, as it made him slightly more comfortable with asking these questions. He didn't know why he would feel as though asking the question was weird, it just kind of felt that way, waiting to see what the she-cat would say.
Old November 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been thinking of the best way to mentor Nightpaw. He was trying to figure out what he should start with, and where he should go from that. there were plenty of things he could teach, since Daypaw had already taught the apprentice a few things anyway. Along with that, he found a few other thoughts creeping into his head. Things about what had happened at the gathering, and the pain that was still coursing through his body. As he looked over at Nightpaw to see how the apprentice was currently, and saw that she looked troubled. "Something on your mind?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. He was glad he had offered to listen to the apprentice's problems a while back, as it made him slightly more comfortable with asking these questions. He didn't know why he would feel as though asking the question was weird, it just kind of felt that way, waiting to see what the she-cat would say.
How did Goldenstar always seem to know when Nightpaw was bothered by something? He was as intuitive as a mentor could be, she supposed. Hesitating, she tried to put what she was thinking into words that didn't make her seem like she wouldn't be a good clan cat. As per usual, all she could do was say what she was thinking. "I don't want to hurt other cats, Goldenstar. No cat has ever hurt me. I know that this is just a part of clan life, and I know everyone has to learn to fight, but I don't think I'll ever like it. Still, I will if that's what it takes to keep Shadowclan safe. I love Shadowclan, and I love the cats in Shadowclan." This last part was added with a resolute sincerity. "I hope that that's ok. It probably doesn't sound very warrior-like. And I don't know what you'll decide Shadowclan will do if Windclan and Thunderclan really do fight. I just wish they wouldn't."