Originally Posted by paris View Post

ThunderClan
Larkswoop, Curltail, Shadowshine, Sunglow, Moonfrost, Salamanderkit

ShadowClan
Alderblossom, Shadowrise, Dovedance, Russetrose, Bluepaw

RiverClan
Shellwhisker, Frostfeather, Birchbranch, Honeypool, Owlswoop, Squirrelpaw

WindClan
Gingersplash, Willowbrook, Falconfreeze, Azaleashine, Bluebellflurry, Bristlepaw

@al3cc766 [ Jayfrost ]

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior

Nearby the fresh-kill pile, a fluffy, golden-brown and white torbie she-cat was nibbling on a carp. Her tail tip twitched to-and-fro, as if she was irritated with someone.

The warrior, Shellwhisker, looked up to see her Clanmate approaching her. She watched him through narrowed eyes.

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

the tabby tom padded over, took one uninterested glance at the fresh kill pile and sat down a few meters next to it.
"quit it with the mean glances, im hardly gonna snatch the fish out of your mouth" he replied with an eyeroll, silver tail flicking behind him while his eyes returned to glancing around the clearing, observing the other cats there.
he felt a bit sickly already, cold weather not pairing well with his short fur and the snow had him considerably wet after every hunt. he truly couldnt wait for new leaf to come.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

She/Her

It was cold outside. Now, Pristinekit knew all about that. See, her Mama had told her everything one needed to know about l.. leaf.. leaf-bane..? Um... What had Mama called it again? Leaf-gone? Away-leaf? Leaf-cold? Gah! Winter. Pristinekit could call it that instead.

Tiptoeing after Pansypetal as the fluffy queen stepped out of the nursery and drifted across the clearing, Pristinekit felt her heart soar with giddy delight. Her Mama had promised to show her... snow. Sure, Pristinekit had seen it on her own, falling from the sky and settling on the ground like a white blanket, but her Mama had hinted that they'd spend time together. And that... that was different. Breathing speeding up with excitement, the pretty she-kit hurried after her mother -- and then halted midstep.

Oh no! She had forgotten her mossball! It was a crucial part of her plan, a way to convince Mama to play with her once they were outside in the clearing. Spinning around, the dainty she-kit rushed back into the nursery, scrambling over to hers and Pansypetal's nest, searching furiously for her beloved toy. Panting with exertion at the sudden rush of activity, the kitten ducked her head as she finally found what she'd been looking for, teeth clamping around the mossball before she spun back around and scampered back outside.

Except... when Pristinekit returned to the clearing, her Mama was gone. Pansypetal was nowhere in sight. For a few, hopeless seconds, Pristinekit kept searching for her mother, but the effort proved to be in vain. 'Tardiness is not rewarded.' The voice in her head was Pansypetal's, a rule her mother had established not so long ago, and Pristinekit couldn't help the choked sound that escaped her throat.
Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes, but the she-kit stubbornly refused to let them fall. It was her fault, after all. She'd let herself forget the mossball, and now...

Now...

Forlornly, Pristinekit stared down at the frosted toy between her paws, a bitter taste in her mouth. She should have been quicker, should have moved faster, because now she'd missed her chance to spend time with Pansypetal. Flinging the mossball as hard as she could in a random direction, Pristinekit would have turned away. If not for the fact that the frozen mossball whistled through the air and bonked straight into the back of Ivorynight's head.
Sapphire-colored eyes grew even wider with alarm as the frozen thing proved to be more resilient than it'd originally seemed, hurtling straight for Koikit next.

And all Pristinekit could do was sit there, wide-eyed and gawking, her growing embarrassment a loud, insistent buzz at the back of her mind.

[ @Ladiebugg - Ivorynight / @Leafy - Koikit | OPEN ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:09 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft sat in the snowy clearing. The pure white cat almost blended in with the snow, if not for the dead leaves and whatnot mixed in. That was one thing he hated about Leaf-bare. So many things in the snow to get his pelt dirty. Ugh. Anyone who knew Bunnytuft would know that he absolutely hated getting his pelt dirty. It put him in an even grumpier mood than usual.

His fur was long, thick and pure white, so anytime anything got into his pelt it was quite visible, and he hated it. Bunnytuft was quite the neat and organized cat. Especially when it came to his fur, which he took extra care of. So there he sits, tail neatly wrapped around his paws as he cleans leaves and whatnot out of his pelt.

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by chickadee; January 5th, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:59 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

Bunnytuft sat in the snowy clearing. The pure white cat almost blended in with the snow, if not for the dead leaves and whatnot mixed in. That was one thing he hated about Leaf-bare. So many things in the snow to get his pelt dirty. Ugh. Anyone who knew Bunnytuft would know that he absolutely hated getting his pelt dirty. It put him in an even grumpier mood than usual.

His fur was long, thick and pure white, so anytime anything got into his pelt it was quite visible, and he hated it. Bunnytuft was quite the neat and organized cat. Especially when it came to his fur, which he took extra care of. So there he sits, tail neatly wrapped around his paws as he cleans leaves and whatnot out of his pelt.

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper

Owltalon was going to win this time. Against who exactly? She wasn't 100% on that one, but she'd overheard a few apprentices talking about a race to see who could get the most fresh-kill for the clan, and Owltalon was bored, so of course she silently joined!

Practically sliding in the snow, she was able to steady her clumsy paws long enough to plop the slimy frog into the pile--- but not without any misshapes.

She slipped (because of course she did), falling onto her back, causing her paws to knead the air as if she was trying to grab a hold of it, maybe also trying to grab a hold of what was left of her dignity.

"OOF-" She exclaimed, seeming to have hit a rock of some sorts. What the heck? Rocks aren't fluffy.

Owltalon wriggled her head around to face what she'd bumped into.

Oops...

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 5th, 2024, 08:32 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Beanfloat shivered as he looked around the camp it looked like to camp was starting to fill up with some snow. I know how some clanmates hate stepping in steep snow in the middle of the camp he thought to himself. As he started scooping a lot of snow in a small pile as it started getting bigger and bigger.

[open]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 5th, 2024, 02:30 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

After a long day, Garlic Feather fancied a nice moment to sit in the clearing and relax. And yes, some cat was trying to rid the area of snow but stars! There was already a another fresh layer that wasn't getting thinner anytime soon, and he'd feel guilty if he didn't help. And also he didn't fancy sitting on melting snow anytime soon, so with burning determination he tried to shovel snow out of the way and into a big heap of his own. Slipping every now or then and getting a horrible face full of the cold stuff, that melted! Ugh, his nose was all freezing and everything, shivering he took a moment to try warm up before continuing with that same passion to rid the clearing of it, and by the end of his little cleaning frenzy, he'd done quite some work. Although it was still snowing, so it wouldn't do much he was glad to have done something at least about it rather then just sit in it and wait for someone else to come help. And in honesty, Garlic Feather thought that deserved the treat of a long long nap in the warriors den, actually, now he was up and at it. He might as well do some more for the camp well he could. Although he'd send a curse at star clan themselves if he got so much as a sniffle. So with that he trotted off abandoning his original plan to nap, well not entirely. He'd sleep later.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 5th, 2024, 03:13 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Owltalon was going to win this time. Against who exactly? She wasn't 100% on that one, but she'd overheard a few apprentices talking about a race to see who could get the most fresh-kill for the clan, and Owltalon was bored, so of course she silently joined!

Practically sliding in the snow, she was able to steady her clumsy paws long enough to plop the slimy frog into the pile--- but not without any misshapes.

She slipped (because of course she did), falling onto her back, causing her paws to knead the air as if she was trying to grab a hold of it, maybe also trying to grab a hold of what was left of her dignity.

"OOF-" She exclaimed, seeming to have hit a rock of some sorts. What the heck? Rocks aren't fluffy.

Owltalon wriggled her head around to face what she'd bumped into.

Oops...

. . .

Bunnytuft was in the middle of grooming his pelt when he suddenly got crashed into by some inconsiderate and clumsy fleabag. He cringed as the cat knocked into him. Just great. Now his mood was soured even more. The tom glared down at the she-cat who was clumsy enough to barrel into him. Now his pelt was ruffled even more.

Instead of asking if she was okay, or doing anything to try to help or show a shred of kindness to her, he makes a snide remark. "How do StarClan's name does any cat manage to be so clumsy?" He hisses, moving out of the way to sit back down with his tail curled around his paws.

Last edited by chickadee; January 5th, 2024 at 04:18 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 03:28 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

. . .

Bunnytuft was in the middle of grooming his pelt when he suddenly got crashed into by some inconsiderate and clumsy fleabag. He cringed as the cat knocked into him. Just great. Now his mood was soured even more. The tom glared down at the she-cat who was clumsy enough to barrel into him. Now his pelt was ruffled even more.

Instead of asking if she was okay, or doing anything to try to help or show a shred of kindness to her, he makes a snide remark. "How do StarClan's name does any cat manage to be so clumsy?" He hisses, moving out of the way to sit back down with his tail curled around his paws.

Owltalon let out a snort, her nose stinging from the impact.

Wait... wait. Who did this cat think he was? ROYALTY?

Owltalon bit her tongue. She didn't have time for such nonsense! It's best to just find humor in the situation, she was pretty good at that.

"Apologies," she began, bitting back the snarky "your Majesty" that nearly left her tongue.

She started to shift her focus on the snow and how to shuffle her way out of it. Owltalon wasn't a tall she-cat, infact she was quite bulky. But she wasn't about to let her figure bring her down, not today!

"You were just hard to see, that's all." Owltalon explained with a slow shrug.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 5th, 2024, 03:30 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Larkstar takes up position at the camp entrance, acting as a guard. Anyone who wants to sneak by will have a harder time than they expect.
Old January 5th, 2024, 04:06 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

After a long day, Garlic Feather fancied a nice moment to sit in the clearing and relax. And yes, some cat was trying to rid the area of snow but stars! There was already a another fresh layer that wasn't getting thinner anytime soon, and he'd feel guilty if he didn't help. And also he didn't fancy sitting on melting snow anytime soon, so with burning determination he tried to shovel snow out of the way and into a big heap of his own. Slipping every now or then and getting a horrible face full of the cold stuff, that melted! Ugh, his nose was all freezing and everything, shivering he took a moment to try warm up before continuing with that same passion to rid the clearing of it, and by the end of his little cleaning frenzy, he'd done quite some work. Although it was still snowing, so it wouldn't do much he was glad to have done something at least about it rather then just sit in it and wait for someone else to come help. And in honesty, Garlic Feather thought that deserved the treat of a long long nap in the warriors den, actually, now he was up and at it. He might as well do some more for the camp well he could. Although he'd send a curse at star clan themselves if he got so much as a sniffle. So with that he trotted off abandoning his original plan to nap, well not entirely. He'd sleep later.
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather hadn't found much else to do, so yknow what? Why not use the heap of snow he'd made. Garlic tried to make into a ball (Rolled a 14) It was decent, not the perfect sphere but he wasn't what you'd call experienced in making a snow whatever this was. It was snow, and he was trying to make this with his paws, so it was one of the most awkward looking things he'd ever seen. On that note, he went looking for some pebbles or grass or something to slap on to the top of it and make ears and (rolled a 12) it was starting to look a little better, okay. Now his masterpiece was almost complete, he just needed something to make it look less embarrassing. Garlic Feather stumbled around for a moment, looking for that something and found nothing, but at least this weird lump looked decent! A snow cat. Snow, turned cat. Garlic Feather stared at it in silence for a moment, why had he done this again? Oh right! Garlic Feather knocked it over with a paw and stomped all over it, destruction was the best part! Chin held high he went back off to doing whatever he had before.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!