Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:03 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 02:01 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 01:36 PM
Fading rescue
Last post by Bean
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2020, 09:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The Tan Apprentice weaved around the gathering group of cats, a worried expression plastered on his face as he listened to what the Leader and Medicine cat said. Concerned and Determined murmurs erupted from his clanmates, and he did his best to listen to each and every one of them. Thunderclan, they were the one's who helped them out during the..well that bad night. So of course the right thing to do was help them when they needed it, treat others the way you want to be treated. The tom was pretty sure that everyone within this little group was thinking the same thing.

Honeypaw figured he didn't have to ask, since there were a bunch of other Apprentices joining...that and quite a few were younger than him. So he simply took a step forwards and flashed a smile. "I'd like to come...please. If I'm not too late that is." he quickly mumbled that last part out. It seemed as though they were already breaking into a group and getting ready to leave.
@Moonraven @wren

---------------------------------
[@/Moonraven , don't wanna mention ya twice /w\ ]

He opened his maw to retort or argue back, but he was positive she wouldn't take any of his points seriously, especially since he was still hiccuping due to his crying fit. Finally after a few moments of him opening and closing his mouth in attempts to stand his ground he finally gave up. His toes were still tingling, and his chest and throat were tight, felt as though he had just swallowed nothing but ice for a minute straight. "Sorry." he mumbled.

"I just wasn't expecting it 'sall" Honeypaw added a few moments after. One moment they were all happy, getting new Mentors and the usual fun Ceremonial stuff that he had finally grown accustomed to while living here. Than the next the clearing was covered in blood and cats were wailing. Frightened face's he'd seen on that...horrid night, were now smeared on his clanmates faces once again, and during the daylight hours, where nothing could get, nor harm you. "Erm. Sorry. If you need me let me know? If you want that is." with a bit of a grunt the Apprentice picked himself up on shaky legs. It wasn't that he was still scared, spooked yes, but it was mainly because his legs were still a little numb.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 1st, 2020 at 09:25 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:20 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[ Moonpaw - @Shimm ]

Moonpaw purred at the deputy, he was very nice. "That's too bad," she meowed quietly. "I hope you'll have fun, though."
being this young is art

Old July 1st, 2020, 09:22 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ Moonpaw - @Moonraven ]

The elegant silver molly looked up. "Can I come?" she asked excitedly.

[ Firesong - Moonraven ]

Firesong lashed her tail. "I would love to join." she meowed.
being this young is art

Old July 1st, 2020, 09:25 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Lilypaw didn't know Brindlejaw at all. She hasn't really interacted with him, and she was still very much an outsider until she completed her training under Silvercinder and the others who have assisted her over the short time she's been here. So she didn't know the circumstances under which was causing this sudden shift in deputies.

But if the former deputy himself was the once to ask for it, she didn't much see the harm in it.

Heathernose seemed shocked though. The calico tilted her head in mild curiosity. Maybe she could ask about it later, she would really like to get together and speak with her again.
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Shockpaw was just a little disappointed Leopardbite got off with a verbal warning, but didn't show it. Instead they inspected the spot where the older cats' claws had dug into their flesh and pulled. It wasn't serious, just needed to keep an eye on it and keep it clean and dry.
When Twilightstar turned her attention to the apprentices, Shockpaw turned to look her in the eyes as she spoke, mouth a grim line.
"We came out to hunt. We were talking because we didn't think anyone would be this far out and we hadn't reached where we had decided indeed to hunt. We tried keeping our voices hushed regardless."
Honestly, blaming them for her prey escaping made no sense. They hadn't even been speaking at a normal volume, so for their talking to have scared it, they would have had to been almost on top of it.
"I would have asked Flashclaw, but lately he's been pretty hard to find."
They hadn't been back talking to Twilight until that last sentence, simply explaining the specifics. They were still furious with Flashclaw's negligence.

@Moonraven @Beau

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:39 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"Are you making sharp turns? When running, give yourself room for a wide turn instead. I did the same thing when I first started training."
She told her apprentice gently. She had the exact problem herself. Only trouble with hers was no one could really explain how she was going about it wrong, they just knew it was and saw it in her turns.

@Spiderfrost

[ lilytraining ]

Lilypaw hummed in thought and perked up a bit.

"Should I go ahead and try that?"
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:39 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Shockpaw was jolted out of their slight sadness to see him step down when Brindlejaw said their name and attached pieces of what he said.
He would be giving them a warrior assessment?
Joy and terror flooded the apprentice. Finally! After so long they would get the opportunity.
They couldn't keep a grin off their face.

@Shimm

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:58 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Wolfwhisper lied back, relaxing after Robinpaw sort of.... vanished. She looked up at the sky and flicked her ears when she felt eyes drilling into the back of her skull. Oh, this little- Wolfwhisper, remain calm, he’s trying to get a reaction out of you. She glanced back, not turning her head to look at him. After a few moments, she spoke. “Do I need to tell your mentor to give you more work?” Well, she didn’t even know who his mentor was. She was mainly hoping he’d say no and leave cause if he said yes, that would imply that she’d have to figure out who his mentor was and then that’d be a whole different problem on her paws.

@hope
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:59 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Dawnpaw nodded as her mentor padded off, turning away from her mentor and getting ready. @RainbowQuail

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 1st, 2020, 10:22 PM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Oddear had always been... awkward around kittens but these two seemed old enough - eager enough! - to actually hold a conversation with him.

His moon lit eyes held a twinkle in them as he saw himself down, stretching out his overly long legs. "Once in the past, there was nothing but darkness... Evil shadows scampered through the streets, engulfing the good in cats, turning them into a minion of the tyrants that had tamed the void," Okay maybe this was getting a bit too dark..

"Until one night," He paused, for dramtic affect, "The sky was lit up! A cats eye was seen into the sky - bright white and blinding. The lady of the moon saw what a pitiful world the cats of our ancestors had been suffering through... She was empathetic, a truly charitable Molly. Her eye gave the light in cats enough strength to overpower the darkness of their mind," He whispered. Oddears own eye held a twinkle in them.

@Dawnandfire @Finpaw
Dawnkit expected it to be a warrior story but this was even better. It sounded like the cat was from StarClan. As she continued listening to the story, she got even more intrigued.
@Finpaw @Romulus

Cats:
ThunderClan: Lionclaw (Tom)
ShadowClan: N/A
RiverClan: Frostfeather (Tom), Echostream (She-Cat)
WindClan: Dawnkit (She-Cat)
Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Angel (She-Cat), Boulder (Tom)
Closed Thread