ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:07 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by burntToast
Today 07:05 AM

Old January 7th, 2024, 06:04 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather took a bite and for a moment savoured the taste, he might have found his new favourite food! Stars he’d need to find where Dandelion caught one of these. Once he’d taken his bite he moved it over to Dandelion and perked his ears. A tribe? He’d never heard of tribes before. He didn’t even think other clan like groups existed. ‘Can you tell me more?’ He wasn’t fond of feeling like a kit waiting for an elders take but it wasn’t his fault if he was intrigued by the concept of tribes.
Oh. My mother told me they are cats who live among the mountains. They hunt hawks and giant creatures up there. They also got attacked by some sort of.. mainless lion sort-of-thing. Anyways could I.. um.. say something?
(Don’t know why but I kinda want to have Dandelion tell Garlic she likes him but arent sure if I wanna do it here or in the forum and i need to see if you are fine with it.)
Old January 7th, 2024, 06:08 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings[ View Post
Oh. My mother told me they are cats who live among the mountains. They hunt hawks and giant creatures up there. They also got attacked by some sort of.. mainless lion sort-of-thing. Anyways could I.. um.. say something?
(Don’t know why but I kinda want to have Dandelion tell Garlic she likes him but arent sure if I wanna do it here or in the forum and i need to see if you are fine with it.)
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic feather considered the idea that tribes could exist, in the mountains, hunt hawks and faint creatures and that a maneless lion exists and couldn’t help but find it all far fetched . It just sounded too improbable for his liking, then Dandelion wanted to say something, well he was listening anyhow wasn’t he! So might as well listen.

(Perfectly fine w you doing it here if you’d like! No clue why the text is really small btw

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 7th, 2024 at 06:09 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:47 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

At the moment Adderpaw was as free as could be at the moment so she decided to have a little bit of fun. A lot of snow had fallen yesterday so she started to jump around in the mounds of snow, sending a good amount of it back up into the air. She giggled and rolled around in the snow. This was a lot of fun. Perhaps maybe she should relax a little more often, this was so much fun!

[open bingo fun]
Old January 7th, 2024, 10:19 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Owltalon just shrugged, her own smile spreading across her face. "Hey, that's my specialty. Y'know, your not so bad."

She felt very very accomplished-- and somewhat melancholy.

Owltalon had yet to lose her mother and father. They were fairly old but it seemed as if death were millions of moons away. Though, hearing about the harsh reality of Bunnytuft's mother kind of gave her a reality check.

Perhaps all the hardships she hadn't encountered Bunnytuft had been through. Maybe that's why he was so gruff.

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

“Your specialty is making warriors into softhearted fur balls? Must be an effective tactic in battle.” The tom replied. He was trying to make a joke, but it sounded more sarcastic and condescending than funny. Bunnytuft was not good at humor. He thought it was silly.

“I’m not so bad? Are you implying that others think I’m bad?” He responds raising and eyebrow with a frown. He knew other cats disliked him or said he was too grumpy and serious and whatnot, but did cats gossip about him? He didn’t care much of course, but he was interested in hearing the warriors response. “I’m a simple cat. If other dislike me, my demeanor, or my behavior they can go step in foxdung. Not my problem that most of my Clanmates are insufferable.” He rumbles, flicking his tail.

Old January 8th, 2024, 03:27 AM
Not as active anymore

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Beekit did not like the snow. At all. Too cold and wet. She wanted to get OUT of the cold wet stuff and go stay IN the nursery where there was no cold wet stuff. She fled into the nursery while making sounds of protest. Or at least she tried to because she couldn't find the nursery. Cold, cold, cold! In her hurry to get into the nice warm nursery which shouldn't have any of the cold wet awful stuff that' she hatrd instead of the nice soft stuff that she liked that was called 'grass' wasn't it? Well she liked it! While attempting to fumble her way to the nursery she bumped into something cold, cold cold! Like the cold wet awful stuff. But not on the ground. She didn't notice that it had broken . She only knew that she didn't like it! And now her side was wet and cold too.. Letting out more sounds of protest the blind-deaf six moon old kept fumbling or as least trying to fumble her way to the nursery. Not very successfully. @Pangoligon (Poor Sunsetpaw...)

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 125
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
Sunsetpaw's eyes widened in shock as a little kit knocked down their friend. Oh....that...didn't last as long as they hoped. They weren't mad at the kit, more like a bit surprised that she seemingly appeared out of nowhere. It was just a little accident and Sunsetpaw could always try to make another one later as long as the snow's still around...poor snowcat though; only lasted a few minutes. Not very long. They looked at the younger cat fumbling and looking quite upset. Sunsetpaw didn't really know a lot about her other than the fact that she was blind and deaf as well as currently trying to navigate through all the snow in clearing. A kit so....probably trying to go to the nursery..? They weren't sure but it's the place for kits and queens so it made sense? The orange tabby also wasn't sure how to properly communicate with her. They've never had any experience with cats like her. Sunsetpaw tried to see if the kit is hurt or such since it seems like she's fumbling a lot, though they didn't notice anything wrong. "It's alright, i can try helping you" they said, even if Beekit couldn't hear them.

They slowly approached the kit and gently nudged her a bit in an attempt to calm her down a bit before trying to carefully pick her up and transport her to the warmer and cozier nursery. Hopefully that'll make her feel a little better; she looks like she doesn't enjoy the snow too much

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 8th, 2024, 07:51 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Beekit was happy when she felt herself nudged. Well happier. Usually she would have purred but she was still in the cold wet awful stuff. She was surprised when she felt herself picked up shortly after the nudging but she didn't struggle cause she somehow knew she was safe. When she was dropped off in the nursery she purred thankfully. Finally! She was out of the cold wet awful stuff! @Pangoligon
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 8th, 2024 at 07:54 AM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 02:28 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

. . .

Tulipkit trotted out of the nursery through the snowy clearing. The camp was caked in the white fluffy snow, and it was breathtaking, yet everytime she saw it she couldn't help but think of Fogkit. She still had no clue where he was or what he was doing.

Adderpaw had said that she'd gather up some of the warriors in RiverClan to search for him, but she hadn't heard from the apprentice since. How did a kit how stood out so much even just vanish? She couldn't help but feel that maybe he was gone for good. Kits don't just disappear, and if Adderpaw and the warriors hadn't tracked him down by now that must mean...

No. Tulipkit didn't want to think about that. Her brother was still alive. They would find him and bring him back safely. She was sure of it.

She padded out through the snow, her paws leaving pawprints in the snow as she made her way over to the fresh kill pile. There weren't many fish, probably due to the river being cold to fish in. So instead she settled for a vole, grabbing it and taking it to a little spot to eat alone.

. . .
@Beanz

Old January 8th, 2024, 09:10 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

So Adderpaw continued to play in the snow, but just jumpking around was getting very boring. So instead she tried doing other methods of messing with the snow. Pushing and kicking it around, eventually she figured out something interesting. This snow packed well together and before her was a rough clump of snow.

Neurons activated in Adderpaw's brain, this could be interesting. So she kept pushing it around and around watching the ball grow larger and larger. She wondered how big she could make the snowball. So after an hour passed by she made a sizeable ball. Maybe if another cat joined her this would have been bigger already. Oh well!

[Open]

Now looking at it.... It kind looked like a body. This gave Adderpaw another idea. Yet again she started to roll a ball until she got a small ball of snow. It took a lot of fiddling, a few annoyed words muttered, and the rebuilding of the ball again, but she was able to do it. She got the snowball on top and it didn't roll of and break. She couldn't say she did this the first time. Then again, she could and she would. It certainly looked like a cat. If you were blind.
Old January 9th, 2024, 06:42 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
. . .

Tulipkit trotted out of the nursery through the snowy clearing. The camp was caked in the white fluffy snow, and it was breathtaking, yet everytime she saw it she couldn't help but think of Fogkit. She still had no clue where he was or what he was doing.

Adderpaw had said that she'd gather up some of the warriors in RiverClan to search for him, but she hadn't heard from the apprentice since. How did a kit how stood out so much even just vanish? She couldn't help but feel that maybe he was gone for good. Kits don't just disappear, and if Adderpaw and the warriors hadn't tracked him down by now that must mean...

No. Tulipkit didn't want to think about that. Her brother was still alive. They would find him and bring him back safely. She was sure of it.

She padded out through the snow, her paws leaving pawprints in the snow as she made her way over to the fresh kill pile. There weren't many fish, probably due to the river being cold to fish in. So instead she settled for a vole, grabbing it and taking it to a little spot to eat alone.

. . .
@Beanz

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Beanfloat didn't say a word but saw that his sister was upset so he picked up a trout and walked over next to her and sat down taking a bite of it.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 9th, 2024, 07:41 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

“Your specialty is making warriors into softhearted fur balls? Must be an effective tactic in battle.” The tom replied. He was trying to make a joke, but it sounded more sarcastic and condescending than funny. Bunnytuft was not good at humor. He thought it was silly.

“I’m not so bad? Are you implying that others think I’m bad?” He responds raising and eyebrow with a frown. He knew other cats disliked him or said he was too grumpy and serious and whatnot, but did cats gossip about him? He didn’t care much of course, but he was interested in hearing the warriors response. “I’m a simple cat. If other dislike me, my demeanor, or my behavior they can go step in foxdung. Not my problem that most of my Clanmates are insufferable.” He rumbles, flicking his tail.

"No, no, no!" Owltalon said hastily, her eyebrows knitting together. "It's just that after bumping into you, I thought you were a grumpy ball of fluff, no offense to you of course,

"But then I started to talk to you. Thus, I came to the realization that you aren't as bad as I initially thought. Do other cats not like you? I just thought you were prissy because I bumped into you."

She wrinkled her snout in thought, trying to replay her own words to herself as well as his.

Did this warrior have beef with others in the clan? Owltalon shouldn't of been shocked, people have fights all the time.

But surely Bunnytuft wasn't that unlikable. He seemed pretty heartfelt under his layers of--- well whatever the heck he had going on.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!