Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:46 AM
hi i'm avian :3
Last post by Myling
Today 02:35 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
minkpaws bio n stuff
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 01:07 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:44 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Nightkit stepped forward, not knowing whether the prickling of his fur was from excitement or discomfort.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; July 3rd, 2020 at 06:35 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:52 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Barley-kit thought of the fact that he was almost an app* nice job you guys *He said to them new apps*

let's talk this over
it's not like we're dead
was it something i did, was it something you said?
don't leave me hanging in a city so dead

--

✰ [ about me | ask me questions and stuff ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:16 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @wren @Beau @Moonraven ]
-Creekpaw-

Rushingmoor? The two had made quick amends after... well.. Creekpaw didn't want to think about that meeting.
Looking over to the bee like looking tom. He didn't look like he had a piece of prey yet, or if he did Creekpaw didn't see it yet so he waited for Rushingmoor to come over. Thank the stars he was with someone he knew.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 2nd, 2020, 01:12 PM
Ambivert

~Fallenghost~

Picking up a rabbit by the ears and balancing a squirrel on her head, she padded over to Hailpaw who she was assigned to be paired up by to make sure they were set to go. It would be a shame if a cat had to be yelled at because they didn’t listen to the instructions. Fallenghost put down the rabbit so she could ask the apprentice. “You ready to go?” Fallenghost whispered as she rebalanced the squirrel on her head. It didn’t matter to her if other cats looked at her funny because a stupid idea isn’t stupid if it worked. Picking back up the rabbit by the ears again, she hoped she wouldn’t have to wait for Hailpaw to be ready.

{ @Estelle }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 2nd, 2020, 01:23 PM
Ambivert

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Sparrowkit's eyes widened at Songkit's question. "There are styles of mossball?" the brown tabby mewed. "I didn't know that! I always play the one where you just hit the ball around!" Who knew that a single swab of moss could have so many uses! "Ooh, teach me how to play a different style!" the kitten begged.
~Songkit~
What kind of older brother was he if he didn’t teach his younger sister about the different styles of a game, he thought as he thought about which style he should teach Sparrowkit. Definitely not the dodge moss ball game due to the small space of the nursery. It was guaranteed to hit one of the other cats. He guessed that goals could work with the decent amount of space they had.

“Hmm, I’m going to teach you soccer moss ball. So we each have a goal where we have to guard it and not let the other cat let the moss ball touch your goal or else they would get a point. You could score by kicking the ball to their goal and let the moss touch the goal so you could get a point. You aren’t allowed to pick up the ball in the air, the moss must stay on the ground. I think that is about it, oh wait! Choosing goals, so how we start off is we get a leaf and mark one side with a ‘x’ and the other side with an ‘o’. I will let you choose which side you want to be. If the leaf lands on your side, you get to choose either which goal you want or who starts off first. If you say goal, then I get to start off. If you say starting off, I get to choose the goal. Now, choose a side Sparrowkit.” Songkit explained as he marked the leaf on each side. Since he was against his sister, he would go easy on her and probably let her win. But if it hurt her pride like that, he would pretend that he was a bad player.

(Once Sparrowkit chooses a side, the leave is gonna land on her side.)
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 2nd, 2020, 01:24 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Mudkit pranced into the nursery,his head held high. He had a rabbit clutched in his jaws, and his eyes glittered as he carried it over to his nest. he dropped it and backed up, his tail waving in the air. This was it! He was gonna show everyone in the whole entire nursery how great of a hunter he was! He crouched down and wiggled his haunches before leaping on the rabbit, letting out a yowl of triumph as he landed on it.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 2nd, 2020, 03:04 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @NIGHTOWL @Moon Lily @Socks @Shimm @Pluto @CheetahPelt @Wings ]

As Whitesong scolded Jaykit, the blue and cream kit scoffed and stomped his paw, glaring up at his father. He disliked being told what to do and in his opinion he was perfectly within his rights to tell off a dumb butt cat if they were being a dumb butt. Still glowering up at the tom, Jaykit grumbled

“If she is being a mouse brain I think I should be allowed to tell her.”

He then turned his scowling face to some other cat who pulled up and spiked up her fur to his as he called momma ‘mom.’ Grumpily, Jaykit stormed over to them and stood in front of his momma, facing down the tom who stood above him. Hissing, Jaykit glared at Creekpaw.

“No! She’s my momma- not yours.”

He was trying to steal his momma! Ugh everyone was being so annoying and he whirled on Crinklekit with a glare.

“Learn how to speak, Crinklekit! We’re not babies. We’re almost grown.”

All of his grouchy comments sounded rather silly coming from a squeaky kit voice but he felt proud at least that he could pronounce his Rs- unlike his stupid baby sister.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 03:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @wren @Moonraven @Wings ]

One brow popped up on Rushingmoor’s face as Coyotesnarl interrupted him and Twilightstar. He didn’t know the medicine cat well, but had enough knowledge on the cat to know that Snippy was a perfect nickname for him.

“Oh my apologies, Coyotesnarl- did you want to join in on our social hour? There’s always room for another lovely lady.”

The striped warrior offered an innocent smile but couldn’t cover the entertainment in his eyes. His words held no bitterness as the other cat hadn’t actually wounded his pride or annoyed him and in fact, Rushingmoor was glad for a chance to be snippy right back. He had no problem with sarcasm so as long as Coyotesnarl could dish it out he better be able to take it too.

“Hmm, Twilightstar, your voice has dropped- are you getting sick?”

He teased the medicine cat as Coyotesnarl ordered cats together but he didn’t really mind. He was already looking for Creekpaw and Robinpaw to keep an eye on them when Twi spoke up to pair him and Creekpaw up together. The last tome the two had talked, Rush had been more than a little irritated, but now he wondered how the young Tom was holding up. The first kill was always rough- especially when it was a recent clan mate.

Noticing Creekpaw waiting for him, Rushingmoor tried to catch his attention and wave him over, wanting to be close to the front rather than over where Creekpaw waited. The two rabbits at his paws rendered a trip to the fresh kill pile uses less for him so he hoped the younger cat didn’t take it as a slight that Rushingmoor preferred for him to come to him rather than the other way around.

Last edited by dionysus; July 2nd, 2020 at 03:13 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 03:20 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Zesty Mango @~Lucid Dreams~ @.Bread.

Puddlepaw nodded slightly in response. "Hey, uhh, a little off topic, but have any of you guys talked to Snailpaw recently? I feel like we keep unintentionally leaving her out." He searched around the clearing to try and find the other apprentice, and spotted her hanging out by herself outside the apprentices' den. "Hey, Snailpaw!" He called out, with a flick of his tail. "You wanna come talk with us?"
Snailpaw looked up, happiness in her eyes. "Yeah!" the apprentice said, putting on a wide grin, and walking over to her friends.

@~Lucid Dreams~ @Zesty Mango

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old July 2nd, 2020, 03:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@.Bread. @Puddle~ @~Lucid Dreams~

Basilpaw flicked her tail happily,” Glad you joined us Snailpaw.“ she chirped giving a grin to her friend Snailpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread