Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:53 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:46 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Kedamono
Today 10:42 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:15 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw gave a cheeky grin and meowed,” I’ll become a warrior and I’ll as soon as I’m a warrior become deputy.“ she chirped to her friends Puddlepaw and Snailpaw. @Puddle~ @.Bread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Zesty Mango @.Bread.

Puddlepaw smiled at his friend. "I'm sure you'd make a great deputy if you got the chance." Would Twilightstar pick a brand new warrior as her deputy? He doubted it. But he didn't say that out loud, not wanting to crush Basilpaw's hopeful spirit.
Snailpaw nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure you'd be a great one, you have a lot of what I think makes a great deputy."

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:34 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Leopardbite absolutely disgusted the mottled queen, she was everything Songbird stood against. It angered the main queen furthermore when the other queen dared to growl at her! How unsophisticated. Scoffing Songbird raised a paw to her chest. "I don't expect you to understand with how..." Pausing for a few heartbeats and pursing her lips into a thin line the queen wondered how she could dumb it down for Leopardbite."With the lack of mother-like love and passion you hold for these tiny blessing I would be delighted to adopt these kittens and show them what a real mother is. But it is up to Thornkit and Dasiykit to decide if they want to deal with you."
With that, the molly turned attention to her little fur-balls that were being a nuisance but also cutely trying to save their mother.
Looking down upon Crinklekit the molly answered her daughter's question. "That is the Breezerock, Sweetheart. The leader, Twilightstar," Pointing with her tail to the molly that was sitting up there. "is giving announcements up there." Mentally preparing herself for the series of why, why, why Songbird didn't expect her daughter to press up against her.
Thennnnn Songbird figured out which kit ended up with her feisty attitude. The molly wanted to smirk and tell Jaykit a good job but he needed to be taught to respect his elders. "Jaykit, please calm down. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I am simply telling Leopardbite mine because I believe she is unfit to be a mother. But you on the other paw must learn to politely tell others what you think." Gently but firmly teaching her son who seemed to also receive a piece of her intelligence. Then the big macho kit had to open his mouth and tell off his sister. "Jaykit! Apologize to Crinklekit this very moment. She can talk however she wants at the moment because she is young. It is not your job to tell her when to grow up and if I ever hear you be rude again to your siblings you will be sent to time out." Narrowing her eyes upon her son.
Then her kits got all twisted up with someone else calling her mother other than them and her possibly being stolen. "Loves, I take in kits that do not have mothers and they become part of our family. You have many adopted brothers and sisters and look, Creekpaw is your adopted older brother." Steering the topic to the apprentice who came by. Sheesh, Songbird nearly forgot what mothering five kits at a time was like. Shaking off the thought and straightening up the molly flashed a warm smile to the apprentice. "Aww, look who finally decided to pay their dear mother a visit after a long waiting to see her son." Sarcastically teasing Creekpaw. "Meet your new siblings, Palekit, Crinklekit, Cottonkit, Jaykit, and Flickeringkit." Pointed her tail from eldest to youngest.

@Corruptx @CheetahPelt @Beau @NIGHTOWL @Socks @Pluto @Moon Lily @Wings @Sparkling Flower @gs29513

Last edited by Sweetie; July 2nd, 2020 at 06:35 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:38 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Mamma will like me! Thornkit insisted. Cause I am the most funnest, and plays good. She really wasn't sure, but if she said no, Leopardbite would never like her. The little molly felt a little betrayed by her adopted mother, but didn't say it. @Shimm. @Corruptx
Old July 2nd, 2020, 07:01 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

@Shimm
Leopardbite allowed for a devilish smirk to curve around the edges of her muzzle. "You might as well," she purred silkily. "I'll be beginning the start of my training, soon, after all." The giant cashmere lifted a paw to her mouth and drew her bloodied tongue around its base, that same, characteristic grin displayed on her maw.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; July 2nd, 2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 07:28 PM
Ambivert

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Sparrowkit wasn't afraid of the loud volume of Songkit's pawsteps. She was going to be a great warrior one day and she that meant that she couldn't be scared of anything. Besides, Songkit was her brother! He would never be scary to her. Batting the mossball, Sparrowkit watched as the thing flew through the air, seeming as if it would hit Songkit in the leg. "Okay, then," Sparrowkit meowed, knowing that the mossball wouldn't make it into the goal. "It's your mossball, now!" she chirped, backing up to allow Songkit some space to run.
~Songkit~
Songkit watched moss ball hit his legs and bounced straight to his goal. “Ah, you get a point. Let me put a white pebble on the leaf to represent your point.” Songkit mewed and put a white pebble ontop of the leaf. Getting ready to ‘score’, he dribbled the ball between his paws.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Snailpaw nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure you'd be a great one, you have a lot of what I think makes a great deputy."
Basilpaw gave a nod,” Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to put you all on the best patrols, no dawn patrols for you guys. ” she meowed happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 3rd, 2020, 04:59 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Dawnandfire @Romulus

Sheepkit’s eyes widened in wonder as Oddear began his story. Good and evil, light conquering darkness… He gasped in awe at certain moments and leaned forward as he was drawn deeper into it. He hadn’t expected such a fantastical myth - he’d assumed they’d be hearing of a battle, or interesting hunting patrol, or some other ordinary thing - but he certainly wasn’t about to complain, either.

“Was StarClan not around to help anyone yet?” he asked innocently, curious as he’d noticed the tale seemed to imply the moon was the first thing to light up the night sky, rather than the stars.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 05:42 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

(Both of these roleplays are open for everybody. Please mention me!)

Rosepaw rested on her nest of grasses and sheep’s wool in the apprentices’ den, carefully grooming her pretty paws. Thoughts flashed in her mind, mainly about Featherwhisker’s kits. She would be getting siblings! A small smile flashed across her face. They would be little beauties, of course.

Twistedpaw rested in her nest in the apprentices’ den. Her nest, made of mostly grass and lacking sheep’s wool, was a bit dirty from her lack of cleaning it. Her head was on her front paws, her twisted jaw going out to the side and her one big tooth rubbing against her cheek. She stared ahead blankly, feeling lonely. Rosepaw had accused her of plotting with Blackpaw to hurt her... how many cats believed it?

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:09 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Thornkit bounced into the apprentice den, exploring. HI! I'm Thornkit, and I'm new here. My mommy died, so I live here now. Stopping in front of the beautiful apprentice, she looked up at her. WOW! Your pretty! she mewed, looking at herself rather sadly. I'm not though. @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:17 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@gs29513

Rosepaw snapped out of her thoughts, turning to look down at the little dark brown kit. Quickly checking her paws to make sure that they didn’t look half-groomed, she made herself remember that this kit was an Outsider. Outsiders would never be treated the same as full WindClan cats.
Listening to the kit, Rosepaw did feel a tiny bit of sympathy when the kit talked about her mother’s death. “Is that why Leopardbite is raising you?” she asked, her voice as smooth as honey with a tiny bit of resentment.
Upon hearing the compliment, Rosepaw beamed, flashing perfect teeth. “Why, thank you,” she purred. Pricking her ears, she did study the kit and her nose twitched. “You’re not too bad... for an Outsider,” she muttered.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Closed Thread