Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Seba smiled and shook his head. "No." He told him, not in a scolding tone. "It's the fact that you focused only on running at her." He sat down. "Normally, when wolves are smaller than you, they are going to be more nimble and quicker." He taught. "They will try to out maneuver you. The key is to catch them when they can't dodge: in the air."

Taka sighed. This was not supposed to happen for another day or two. Oh well, the unexpected is sometimes expected. He sjook his head at the she wolf and quickly gathered up his herbs and rushed out to where Thala has stayed.

Czar blinked at him, interested in what he meant, and how he could be better at it. “Could you show me how to do that?” He asked, being a bit more of a visual learner. “I never thought of that before...” He thought out loud.

~0~

As the two wolves approached the den, wails of pain could be heard from it, and the scent of distress- both from Cali and Thala clung to the air, making it hard to breath for some wolves. Outside, Ketsueki nervously looked into the den, not specifically seeing anything, but he was worried about the survival about the pups over the survival of Thala. He let the two pass without much thought as the she wolf lead Taka into the den. There Cali was trying to calm Thala, but was obviously stressed since this was her first time experiencing a live birth.

As soon as Cali noticed Taka’s presence she relaxed slightly. “Thala...wouldn’t stop whining for you...I...I’m not sure entirely what to do I’m...” She looked ashamed for the moment but pushed that aside for the moment being, her focus being on the she wolf in front of them. “But that’s doesn’t matter right now. I’ll be right here for whatever you need me for.” She nodded to him with a fiery look of determination in her eyes.

~0~

Thala was in obvious pain, multiple contractions shook her entire body and she was shaking, obviously, she was never ready for a pregnancy and this proved it. However a small smile graced her face and her watery eyes looked relieved when she saw her brother. “T-Taka...” She whined, being cut off by another painful shock. It was obvious that she wanted him by her side through this painful time, feeling safe with him around while she was going through this terrifying experience.

(Skip..? You can pick how many pups she has if you want to :3)

Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:53 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Czar blinked at him, interested in what he meant, and how he could be better at it. “Could you show me how to do that?” He asked, being a bit more of a visual learner. “I never thought of that before...” He thought out loud.

~0~

As the two wolves approached the den, wails of pain could be heard from it, and the scent of distress- both from Cali and Thala clung to the air, making it hard to breath for some wolves. Outside, Ketsueki nervously looked into the den, not specifically seeing anything, but he was worried about the survival about the pups over the survival of Thala. He let the two pass without much thought as the she wolf lead Taka into the den. There Cali was trying to calm Thala, but was obviously stressed since this was her first time experiencing a live birth.

As soon as Cali noticed Taka’s presence she relaxed slightly. “Thala...wouldn’t stop whining for you...I...I’m not sure entirely what to do I’m...” She looked ashamed for the moment but pushed that aside for the moment being, her focus being on the she wolf in front of them. “But that’s doesn’t matter right now. I’ll be right here for whatever you need me for.” She nodded to him with a fiery look of determination in her eyes.

~0~

Thala was in obvious pain, multiple contractions shook her entire body and she was shaking, obviously, she was never ready for a pregnancy and this proved it. However a small smile graced her face and her watery eyes looked relieved when she saw her brother. “T-Taka...” She whined, being cut off by another painful shock. It was obvious that she wanted him by her side through this painful time, feeling safe with him around while she was going through this terrifying experience.

(Skip..? You can pick how many pups she has if you want to :3)

"Of course, nobody is going to let you run at them." He stated. "So you just have to time yourself to make the adjustments, to when they move. Typically they will move, once you are about to strike. All you have to do, is wait until then."

To Taka, everything at the moment was white noise. He didn't care about anything at that current moment. "Cali, I just need you to do everything I tell you to." He told her as he looked down to Thala. "Ok Thala, I'm here. Lets get you through this."

Skip

Taka sat there with a sigh. "Four pups..." He said full of exhaustion. If there was any task that was the most tiring, it was this one. He looked to Thala, who was now asleep thanks to the herbs he gave her. He looked out to Cali. "Thank you. You can go inform Ketsueki. Tell him not to come in though. They are going to need their space for a little while."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old October 23rd, 2020, 12:29 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Of course, nobody is going to let you run at them." He stated. "So you just have to time yourself to make the adjustments, to when they move. Typically they will move, once you are about to strike. All you have to do, is wait until then."

To Taka, everything at the moment was white noise. He didn't care about anything at that current moment. "Cali, I just need you to do everything I tell you to." He told her as he looked down to Thala. "Ok Thala, I'm here. Lets get you through this."

Skip

Taka sat there with a sigh. "Four pups..." He said full of exhaustion. If there was any task that was the most tiring, it was this one. He looked to Thala, who was now asleep thanks to the herbs he gave her. He looked out to Cali. "Thank you. You can go inform Ketsueki. Tell him not to come in though. They are going to need their space for a little while."

Czar nodded, taking mental notes and saving them for future situations. “I get it...but how do I deal with wolves like Athena? Especially when she is darting around me. It’s very hard for me to move as quick as she does. Do I wait for her to strike first?” He asked...very invested in their conversation.

~0~

Cali sighed at the silence, finally. After Thala gave birth she thanked Taka so many times and wouldn’t seem to shut it. It was nice for the silence except for the sound of suckling and slight whines that came from the pups. “I’ll inform him of the successful delivery of (blank) boys and (blank) girls. I will be back soon.” She nodded before exiting the den to inform the alpha of his newly born children.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 01:04 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar nodded, taking mental notes and saving them for future situations. “I get it...but how do I deal with wolves like Athena? Especially when she is darting around me. It’s very hard for me to move as quick as she does. Do I wait for her to strike first?” He asked...very invested in their conversation.

~0~

Cali sighed at the silence, finally. After Thala gave birth she thanked Taka so many times and wouldn’t seem to shut it. It was nice for the silence except for the sound of suckling and slight whines that came from the pups. “I’ll inform him of the successful delivery of (blank) boys and (blank) girls. I will be back soon.” She nodded before exiting the den to inform the alpha of his newly born children.

"Precisely!" He Seba praised. "The other thing you need to do is make sure that you know exactly where they are at all times." Seba taught, giving some physical demonstrations. "They want to confuse you, they cannot if you know their location for every step they take."

Once Taka saw Cali leave, his gaze went down to the four pups. The males and a female. He looked at them with blank eyes that were hiding disgust. He looked to Thala. Sister or not, he still remembered that fatefull argument they had. The same argument that led to him being the same dead wolf he was right now. She should feel how that is, having something that you loved, stripped away from from you. It was not fair that she got to have, a future with pups while he was stuck here with nobody anymore. He looked down at one of the make pups. He gently nudged him away from where he was suckling and without thinking twice, put a paw on him, taking away all air flow from him. His eyes stared blankly as the pup thrashed slightly, then stilled. Now she would only have three pups to still look out for. However there was still more he felt inside him. He looked at another pup. He would then proceed to do the same. He left the two still pups next to their suckling siblings beside Thala. It was funny really. Nokosi always said he wanted to kill Thala the next time he saw her. And Taka wanted revenge for their ruined relationship. This way he killed two birds with one stone. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself and then opened them to speak. "Cali! I need you now!" he called in an urgent tone, as he began to lick one of the deceased pups in a hurried fashion.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 01:20 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Precisely!" He Seba praised. "The other thing you need to do is make sure that you know exactly where they are at all times." Seba taught, giving some physical demonstrations. "They want to confuse you, they cannot if you know their location for every step they take."

Once Taka saw Cali leave, his gaze went down to the four pups. The males and a female. He looked at them with blank eyes that were hiding disgust. He looked to Thala. Sister or not, he still remembered that fatefull argument they had. The same argument that led to him being the same dead wolf he was right now. She should feel how that is, having something that you loved, stripped away from from you. It was not fair that she got to have, a future with pups while he was stuck here with nobody anymore. He looked down at one of the make pups. He gently nudged him away from where he was suckling and without thinking twice, put a paw on him, taking away all air flow from him. His eyes stared blankly as the pup thrashed slightly, then stilled. Now she would only have three pups to still look out for. However there was still more he felt inside him. He looked at another pup. He would then proceed to do the same. He left the two still pups next to their suckling siblings beside Thala. It was funny really. Nokosi always said he wanted to kill Thala the next time he saw her. And Taka wanted revenge for their ruined relationship. This way he killed two birds with one stone. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself and then opened them to speak. "Cali! I need you now!" he called in an urgent tone, as he began to lick one of the deceased pups in a hurried fashion.

Czar nodded as he took the information in, watching with great interest as Seba demonstrated. “Like this?” He tried his best to mimic the older wolf’s movements, not exactly perfect, but not horrible either. When he finished he looked to Seba with wide eyes waiting for any critiques.

~0~

At the sound of her name being called as urgently as it was, the she wolf rushed back in, concerned for the cause of panic in his voice and froze as she saw him frantically kicking a pup and zoomed to his side. “W-what happened?” She asked, panicking and sniffing the pups to see if they reacted and froze as one didn’t.

She grabbed it and felt for a pulse and her heart dropped when she felt none. The she wolf took after Taka and began licking the pups, becoming more and more desperate by the moment, her eyes being blurred by tears that began to fall at the sight of two young dead pups. She could hear Ketsueki yelling at the guards to let him enter the den but them telling him that Taka had ordered for Ketsueki to let the pups be for now.

Even though the pups weren’t hers, she couldn’t help but have part of her world crumble. She never had to see a dead pup before...and she never did want to see one. Everything seemed to be muffled as Cali repeatedly tried to get the pup to start breathing, muttering shaky but desperate encouragements for it to take a breath.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 01:32 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar nodded as he took the information in, watching with great interest as Seba demonstrated. “Like this?” He tried his best to mimic the older wolf’s movements, not exactly perfect, but not horrible either. When he finished he looked to Seba with wide eyes waiting for any critiques.

~0~

At the sound of her name being called as urgently as it was, the she wolf rushed back in, concerned for the cause of panic in his voice and froze as she saw him frantically kicking a pup and zoomed to his side. “W-what happened?” She asked, panicking and sniffing the pups to see if they reacted and froze as one didn’t.

She grabbed it and felt for a pulse and her heart dropped when she felt none. The she wolf took after Taka and began licking the pups, becoming more and more desperate by the moment, her eyes being blurred by tears that began to fall at the sight of two young dead pups. She could hear Ketsueki yelling at the guards to let him enter the den but them telling him that Taka had ordered for Ketsueki to let the pups be for now.

Even though the pups weren’t hers, she couldn’t help but have part of her world crumble. She never had to see a dead pup before...and she never did want to see one. Everything seemed to be muffled as Cali repeatedly tried to get the pup to start breathing, muttering shaky but desperate encouragements for it to take a breath.

Seba nodded. "Try not to move as much." He taught. "The more you limit your movement when they don't engage, the better. Also, lower your crouch just a tad more. You will get more power that way."

After a few more licked. Taka stopped and sighed. "It's no good.....they're gone Cali." He had his head down and his eyes closed. If this were him, he would've been truly disappointed in himself. He could hear the guards and Ketsueki outside. "I'll go tell him. You don't need to be the one to tell him he just lost two pups." He began to walk towards the entrance. "Make sure the other two keep suckling." He ordered and walked out to be the bearer of bad news.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 01:46 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Seba nodded. "Try not to move as much." He taught. "The more you limit your movement when they don't engage, the better. Also, lower your crouch just a tad more. You will get more power that way."

After a few more licked. Taka stopped and sighed. "It's no good.....they're gone Cali." He had his head down and his eyes closed. If this were him, he would've been truly disappointed in himself. He could hear the guards and Ketsueki outside. "I'll go tell him. You don't need to be the one to tell him he just lost two pups." He began to walk towards the entrance. "Make sure the other two keep suckling." He ordered and walked out to be the bearer of bad news.

Czar nodded and fixed his stance before performing the same movement, this time much better then he originally did. Of course it wasn’t perfect, but it was close to it. “Was that better?” He asked hopefully. “I hope it was...it made me feel stronger that’s for sure!”

~0~

It looked as if Ketsueki was about the get violent with the guards before Taka came out. Once he realized the look on his face his heart dropped. “Did any survive? What happened?” He asked, his voice sounding no different than his normal tone, but his eyes held an obvious glint of sadness to them. He eyed the healer in front of him, waiting for an answer and almost asking again more forcefully than before but thankfully the healer answered.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 10:13 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar nodded and fixed his stance before performing the same movement, this time much better then he originally did. Of course it wasn’t perfect, but it was close to it. “Was that better?” He asked hopefully. “I hope it was...it made me feel stronger that’s for sure!”

~0~

It looked as if Ketsueki was about the get violent with the guards before Taka came out. Once he realized the look on his face his heart dropped. “Did any survive? What happened?” He asked, his voice sounding no different than his normal tone, but his eyes held an obvious glint of sadness to them. He eyed the healer in front of him, waiting for an answer and almost asking again more forcefully than before but thankfully the healer answered.

"Much better! And you can feel the results already!" He said with a bigger smile. "You are showing so much potential." He praised.

When Taka walked out he saw Ketsueki he closed his eyes for a moment. "Four pups were born." He told them. "Two didn't make it." His voice was low but could be easily heard. "I am deeply sorry, I tried to save them but....it was too late."

Old October 23rd, 2020, 01:18 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Much better! And you can feel the results already!" He said with a bigger smile. "You are showing so much potential." He praised.

When Taka walked out he saw Ketsueki he closed his eyes for a moment. "Four pups were born." He told them. "Two didn't make it." His voice was low but could be easily heard. "I am deeply sorry, I tried to save them but....it was too late."

Ketsueki felt a pang of sadness for a moment. He dipped his head down, not to Taka, but to hold a moment of silence for the pups that never got to live. After a few more seconds of him being silent passed his lifted his head. “You did all that you could. First pregnancies usually have fatalities.” He spoke, his voice and eyes back to normal. “Your work today was much appreciated.” He paused.

“What are the genders of the pups that are still alive? Did the only female die?” He asked...not really caring about the life of an illegitimate heir, but by his answer he can figure out how many true heirs he had left. Other than Kumu of course. The alpha had been planning for weeks about what he will do with the eventual problem between his own children and Kumu and he came to a conclusion that he deemed fit in his eyes.

He planned to have his male kids (including Kumu) fight for the title of king. Whoever won would be dubbed king when it was time. And in case of a female, he could marry her to Kumu to keep his bloodline running throughout the kingdom. The white wolf watched Taka expecting an answer. “When will I be able to go in? Shall the pups be buried?”

~0~

Czar’s smile beamed ever so brightly as Seba gave him such wonderful praises. “I want to be just like you!” He paused. “And my dad. The best two wolves I’ve ever known!” He smiled, slightly sad at the mention of his father but knew that he should honor him as well.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 02:29 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki felt a pang of sadness for a moment. He dipped his head down, not to Taka, but to hold a moment of silence for the pups that never got to live. After a few more seconds of him being silent passed his lifted his head. “You did all that you could. First pregnancies usually have fatalities.” He spoke, his voice and eyes back to normal. “Your work today was much appreciated.” He paused.

“What are the genders of the pups that are still alive? Did the only female die?” He asked...not really caring about the life of an illegitimate heir, but by his answer he can figure out how many true heirs he had left. Other than Kumu of course. The alpha had been planning for weeks about what he will do with the eventual problem between his own children and Kumu and he came to a conclusion that he deemed fit in his eyes.

He planned to have his male kids (including Kumu) fight for the title of king. Whoever won would be dubbed king when it was time. And in case of a female, he could marry her to Kumu to keep his bloodline running throughout the kingdom. The white wolf watched Taka expecting an answer. “When will I be able to go in? Shall the pups be buried?”

~0~

Czar’s smile beamed ever so brightly as Seba gave him such wonderful praises. “I want to be just like you!” He paused. “And my dad. The best two wolves I’ve ever known!” He smiled, slightly sad at the mention of his father but knew that he should honor him as well.

Taka did not answer his question right away. "It's one male and one female." He replied. "It would be better if you waited until Thala woke up to see the pups....but I guess there's no harm in you seeing them now." He said gesturing Ketsueki to follow him inside to where Thala, Cali, and the pups were. "How are the other two?" He asked Cali when he walked up to them.

"Well....you don't want to be JUST like me I don't think." Seba chuckled. "But I'm glad I could be a person of influence. Now come on. Try again. The more you are used to it, the less you'll think about it."