Old November 3rd, 2023, 08:15 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

yarrowcrest // he/him // 19 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Not having the time to wait for his patrol members to catch up, the young warrior sets out toward the marshy land of Herondive Hollow in a rush. Paws steeped in mud have him flicking his feet every so often in an attempt to rid them of the muck but eventually... He realizes it's pretty useless. So now to keep an eye out for the herbs Springpaw had asked for... Eyes scanning the expanse of land, ears perked for signs of movement as he looks, the first thing that comes to mind is Ragweed... The description was easy enough. Tall yellow flowers. Pungent smell... Let's see here.

[ YARROWCREST ROLLED A 17 TO SEARCH FOR RAGWEED: SUCCESS! ]

The smell hits him before the sight of them. It sure was pungent, just as Springpaw had said... Jaw clamping shut and nose wrinkling in mild disgust, he trots over toward a few stalks growing together . Not exactly sure how much is enough he decides that two would be enough for now, just in case he finds something else she asked for. Don't want to pick too many and not be able to carry it all back.

[ +2 ragweed ]

And now to search for the others... Feverfew is the other description he can remember. Maybe he shouldn't just listen for colors of flowers on the plants but it was so much easier to remember than how tall they were or what their leaves looked like. What did scalloped mean, anyway? Continuing to move and search, he keeps an eye out for dark green leaves and white and yellow flowers...

[ YARROWCREST ROLLED A 19 TO SEARCH FOR FEVERFEW: SUCCESS! ]

Aha! That over there looked exactly like how Springpaw described! Smell tangy, too, even all the way where he was standing. Proud of himself for a job well done, he lets himself smile as he makes his way over to the flower stalks, he chews one off that has a couple flowers and leaves still attached and takes all of his findings in his maw before looking around to see if his patrol mates managed to catch up.

[ +1 stalk of feverfew (6 flowers, 3 leaves) ]

rateye | @Thechaoticdigitalcircus // larchflame | @Apollo.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 3rd, 2023, 08:58 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

Not having the time to wait for his patrol members to catch up, the young warrior sets out toward the marshy land of Herondive Hollow in a rush. Paws steeped in mud have him flicking his feet every so often in an attempt to rid them of the muck but eventually... He realizes it's pretty useless. So now to keep an eye out for the herbs Springpaw had asked for... Eyes scanning the expanse of land, ears perked for signs of movement as he looks, the first thing that comes to mind is Ragweed... The description was easy enough. Tall yellow flowers. Pungent smell... Let's see here.

The smell hits him before the sight of them. It sure was pungent, just as Springpaw had said... Jaw clamping shut and nose wrinkling in mild disgust, he trots over toward a few stalks growing together . Not exactly sure how much is enough he decides that two would be enough for now, just in case he finds something else she asked for. Don't want to pick too many and not be able to carry it all back.

[ +2 ragweed ]

And now to search for the others... Feverfew is the other description he can remember. Maybe he shouldn't just listen for colors of flowers on the plants but it was so much easier to remember than how tall they were or what their leaves looked like. What did scalloped mean, anyway? Continuing to move and search, he keeps an eye out for dark green leaves and white and yellow flowers...

Aha! That over there looked exactly like how Springpaw described! Smell tangy, too, even all the way where he was standing. Proud of himself for a job well done, he lets himself smile as he makes his way over to the flower stalks, he chews one off that has a couple flowers and leaves still attached and takes all of his findings in his maw before looking around to see if his patrol mates managed to catch up.

[Rateye rolled... a 14 to search for Burdock Root. Success.]
Rateye had already arrived. He was rummaging for burdock root, and soon came across some. Perfect. He grabbed a leaf and used it to make a small bundle to carry the root in. He then looked at his allies.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; November 3rd, 2023 at 10:35 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 09:49 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

starrywhisper | ultimate predator
Female | 23 moons | warrior

Wasppaw
Male | 10 moons | apprentice
starrys ears flicked in amusement at wasppaws excited mannerisms. You look like a dork kid she mewed playfully towards the younger dark tabby. Wasppaws head turned away from cobwebs direction and towards the large burly she cat. He blinked slowly trying to process what she had just called him before it finally clicked. Hey! he called out indignantly. Right right anyways we should move onto the next border now. with a flick of her fluffy feather like tail she led the two younger cats away from the thunderclan border. Turning her head ever so slightly to solemnly glance back at it. She would never forgive any thunderclan cat for their wrong doings…not ever..but that thrush guy…he was ex thunderclan wasn’t he?

@Spartan-117

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old November 3rd, 2023, 10:51 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Sundrop

He can't help but frown at the two cats. He admits - to himself - that he kind of feels like an outcast because they're not paying attention to him. And he hates that. Hates it when they're not paying attention to him because that is basically the story of his life. "Where next?" He mews, looking at Starrywhisper and Wasppaw curiously, deciding - in this moment - not to think about the fact that he is basically not wanted here.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:22 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:

---

[ +2 ragweed ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
[Rateye rolled... a 14 to search for Burdock Root. Success.]
Rateye had already arrived. He was rummaging for burdock root, and soon came across some. Perfect. He grabbed a leaf and used it to make a small bundle to carry the root in. He then looked at his allies.
| Larchflame |
Warrior - ThC - She/her
( Sorry sorry, I got the patrol extended to the 9th, please don't forget to submit the patrol to the patrol board tcdc )

Larchflame took up position at the back of the trio, ignoring the muck on her paws and instead keeping her eyes out for any slinking cats who might dare to cross the border and jump them. Also looking for the herbs, that too, but the safety of Yarrowcrest, and she supposed Rateye no matter how disrespectful he is, while they herb picked was her highest priorety. Shadowclan had proven themselves to not hesitate to provoke Thunderclan through any means, and 'disappearances' about Herondive Hollow were not uncommon as of late.

So far the patrol had proven to be a success, they'd already managed to collect some of all three herbs, Larchflame nodded to Rateye as she pulled up another two stalks of burdock from the same patch, similarly wrapping them in burdock leaves to make them easier to hold onto and cary through the thick mud.
[ +2 burdock root / somehow I rolled a 19 lol ]

Alright.. so that was now three burdock, two ragweed and one feverfew- was that enough? Or shall they gather more? Just to be safe, Larchflame had pulled some leaves and a couple flowers off of another feverfew plant she noticed tucked around the side of a pine tree.
[ + 4 feverfew leaves, + 2 feverfew flowers / rolled: 15 ]

"We should head back soon, unless either of you want to hang around here any longer and risk your tail." She flicked her ears back towards the direction the three had come from, she personally didn't want to linger very long so close to Shadowclan.

Last edited by Apollo.; November 4th, 2023 at 03:02 PM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 03:18 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Rateye sighed. "Personally I don't mind." He meowed.
Old November 4th, 2023, 07:57 AM
silly little guy

---

Ah, they did catch up. Great! With this wonderful collection of herbs, Springpaw was bound to be happy with the three of them. Glancing back at Larchflame as she speaks, he can't help but nod, on edge knowing that any moment a Shadowclan warrior could appear and make this whole patrol a lot messier than it had to be. Tail raised high happily, he nods to her, and begins trotting back toward the direction of camp.

larchflame | @Apollo. // rateye | @Thechaoticdigitalcircus

character bios.
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:34 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:

---

Ah, they did catch up. Great! With this wonderful collection of herbs, Springpaw was bound to be happy with the three of them. Glancing back at Larchflame as she speaks, he can't help but nod, on edge knowing that any moment a Shadowclan warrior could appear and make this whole patrol a lot messier than it had to be. Tail raised high happily, he nods to her, and begins trotting back toward the direction of camp.

larchflame | @Apollo. // rateye | @Thechaoticdigitalcircus
Rateye was about to turn around and follow Springpaw when a strange scent caught him- blood..? But from where..? Then, he saw it. William, tugging the dead body of a Riverclan dork, on the territory. "Y'all go without me, I got a fight to start." He growled before walking over to William.
"What are you doing here, William? This isn't your territory- take the corpse and leave." He growled angrily. William just ignored him, so he pounced. The two began to fight and William was chased off. Rateye decided to take the corpse William had left onto Riverclan territory.
Old November 4th, 2023, 10:15 AM
silly little guy

snowecho // he/they // 32 moons
purrks: -

---

There were all kinds of scents at the border... Thunderclan was faint and still on their side of the border, which was good... But there was the fresh scent of blood and unfamiliar loner... Ears perked and aware of any noise happening around them, they brush against the foliage at their border of the territory to reinforce Shadowclan's scent.

wolftooth | @Thechaoticdigitalcircus

character bios.
Old November 4th, 2023, 10:25 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:

snowecho // he/they // 32 moons
purrks: -

---

There were all kinds of scents at the border... Thunderclan was faint and still on their side of the border, which was good... But there was the fresh scent of blood and unfamiliar loner... Ears perked and aware of any noise happening around them, they brush against the foliage at their border of the territory to reinforce Shadowclan's scent.

wolftooth | @Thechaoticdigitalcircus
wolftooth saw rateye sat by the border. "Don't get any ideas, rateye." He growled.
"I am not. I simply wanted to inform you that William is lurking in the territories. Let Brokentalon know that Brokenheart was killed by William earlier this week, alright?" Then he walked off. Wolftooth sighed.