Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:22 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”
@SentimentalSquid All good! I'd love to rp!

Honeystep heard a bunch of commotion going on. Quickly she looked over with a worried look, but then she calmed down when she realized it was just a kit being fussy and nothing more. Then, they looked like they got themselves caught and while letting themselves struggle out was probably for the better, Honeystep couldn’t let this be. So she walked over to the two to help out.

“Oh looks like someone got a little stuck, let me help you out here.” She said in a soft and sweet voice before she pulled out one claw. Carefully, the she cat reached over and pulled at the barrier of the nursery, slowly working it to free the kitten's paw. She made mind to make sure not to hurt the kitten but she hardly believed that she could do so. “Try to be more mindful of where you are walking, there are many hidden dangers. This time it was the nursery barrier but it could be worse next time.” Honeystep gently warned. She did not want the kit to accidentally walk by a rattlesnake den when they were older and allowed to leave the camp.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:28 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior

Birchbranch's ears twitched uneasily and she shifted her paws, settling down onto her belly with her forepaws tucked beneath her chest.

''I'm worried about Tansypaw's strike declaration,'' The she-cat admitted. ''What will Larkstar and Birdsnow do if one of our warriors die from illness or injury? Or both?''

She looked at Owltalon.

''I'm worried that warrior may be me.''
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her mouth fell open in pure bewilderment. Tansypaw did what?

Owltalon twitched her nose, allowing her expression to flick back to something more neutral. She would NOT let it be known that Owltalon did not know much about the drama in her own clan.

She let out a small monotone hum, giving herself time to process this information herself.

"Well," she started, a painful look flashing across her features, "I guess that one thing that'll keep you up at night. I'm honestly just as worried as you Birchbranch. What about the elders? What about green cough?"

"What I will ask though," Owltalon spoke again after a few beats of silence. "why is Tansypaw striking? That doesn't seem like her, not that I've met the apprentice in person, but she seems greatly devoted to her clan, why leave us high and dry like that?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:34 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her mouth fell open in pure bewilderment. Tansypaw did what?

Owltalon twitched her nose, allowing her expression to flick back to something more neutral. She would NOT let it be known that Owltalon did not know much about the drama in her own clan.

She let out a small monotone hum, giving herself time to process this information herself.

"Well," she started, a painful look flashing across her features, "I guess that one thing that'll keep you up at night. I'm honestly just as worried as you Birchbranch. What about the elders? What about green cough?"

"What I will ask though," Owltalon spoke again after a few beats of silence. "why is Tansypaw striking? That doesn't seem like her, not that I've met the apprentice in person, but she seems greatly devoted to her clan, why leave us high and dry like that?"

Birchbranch - a dappled light brown + white she-cat with amber eyes.
RiverClan Warrior - 22 Moons

Birchbranch glanced at the wound on her shoulder.

''Well, the latest fox attack has Tansypaw stressed, I believe,'' She meowed. ''And she declared it in front of ThunderClan cats in our camp. Yes, in front of Bumblestar.''

The warrior looked at Owltalon.

''I wish Falconfeather were still here. He'd know what to do,'' Birchbranch sighed and rested her head on her paws as she tugged them out from beneath her belly.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:48 PM

Quote:

Birchbranch glanced at the wound on her shoulder.

''Well, the latest fox attack has Tansypaw stressed, I believe,'' She meowed. ''And she declared it in front of ThunderClan cats in our camp. Yes, in front of Bumblestar.''

The warrior looked at Owltalon.

''I wish Falconfeather were still here. He'd know what to do,'' Birchbranch sighed and rested her head on her paws as she tugged them out from beneath her belly.

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon wrinkled her snout. Things were all over the place, all over the place. Everything was starting to swirl around in a watercolor blur, all of the beautiful colors and shades mudding into a dull brown.

She was rightfully sick of it, how embarrassment was slowly swallowing her pride of being in Riverclan. But she'd never admit that, not even to the stars themselves. For they'd loom over her and curse her soul. Personally, Owltalon believed she could do without that.

The she-cat just frowned, her wrinkles and worry lines depending across her face.

"It's not all that bad," Owltalon reassured Birchbranch and herself. "You still fought quite bravely. I can tell. Those scars are pretty deep, but time will heal it eventually. Riverclan might be growing stupid but we aren't weak. Starclan will light our paths and surely Tansypaw would not lead her clanmates to avoidable deaths. We'll just have to trust her, trust them."

My Art Shop!
Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:17 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
“I guess so. Fogkit probably wouldn’t want to see me sad. He’d probably try to make me smile. I just can’t stop feeling upset and guilty. I miss him so much. I don’t know what to do Beanfloat. Sometimes I try to distract myself with games and things that I usually enjoy, but they’re not as fun as they used to be. It’s not like I was constantly with Fogkit, but still. Doing anything seems different now.” She meows.

The calico sighs and rests her head on her paws, no longer concerned about the vole in front of her. She just wanted to vent to her older brother, to be able to rely on another, wiser cat. “I’m becoming an apprentice soon too. It all just feels wrong… y know… to be without… him,

. . .

@Beanz

act of kindness
He nodded as he wrapped his tail around his sister. "Well remember you have to remember them in your art and your brother would want thisz

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:58 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon wrinkled her snout. Things were all over the place, all over the place. Everything was starting to swirl around in a watercolor blur, all of the beautiful colors and shades mudding into a dull brown.

She was rightfully sick of it, how embarrassment was slowly swallowing her pride of being in Riverclan. But she'd never admit that, not even to the stars themselves. For they'd loom over her and curse her soul. Personally, Owltalon believed she could do without that.

The she-cat just frowned, her wrinkles and worry lines depending across her face.

"It's not all that bad," Owltalon reassured Birchbranch and herself. "You still fought quite bravely. I can tell. Those scars are pretty deep, but time will heal it eventually. Riverclan might be growing stupid but we aren't weak. Starclan will light our paths and surely Tansypaw would not lead her clanmates to avoidable deaths. We'll just have to trust her, trust them."

Birchbranch lifted her head and fixed an anxious look on Owltalon.

''Are you sure?'' The warrior asked quietly. ''Don't go around telling all our Clanmates this, but I'm having a hard time trusting Tansypaw after her decree.''

Birchbranch's tail tip twitched. ''She hasn't even tried to see to my wounds.'' She gestured to her shoulder and torn ear tip.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current Deputy.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:26 PM

Quote:

Birchbranch lifted her head and fixed an anxious look on Owltalon.

''Are you sure?'' The warrior asked quietly. ''Don't go around telling all our Clanmates this, but I'm having a hard time trusting Tansypaw after her decree.''

Birchbranch's tail tip twitched. ''She hasn't even tried to see to my wounds.'' She gestured to her shoulder and torn ear tip.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current Deputy.

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon's eyes clouded in agreement. The warrior let out a exasperated sigh, her shoulders heaving somewhat dramatically.

"Well, we've still got saliva, don't we? That's arguably the most medicine you'll ever get if this nonsense keeps up," she said, her words laced with a twinge of fear and annoyance. How long would this keep up?

Owltalon lightly tapped Birchbranch's flank with the tip of her tail, trying to soothe the she-cat as best she could instead of pouring gasoline onto her raging fire of doubt, a fire that seemed to be growing in Owltalon herself every day.

"I understand your concerns, who knows what might happen whilst Tansypaw takes a break from her duties. We can only pray no one becomes deathly ill or injured."

Owltalon paused, her gaze flicking to Birchbranch's wounds. "How did a fox end up in camp anyways?" As far as she knew, nothing of the sort could have happened in the last few sunrises.

Then again, she wasn't very sure what a fox even smelt like, only hearing stories about there tangled fur and emotionless eyes.

My Art Shop!
Old January 23rd, 2024, 11:25 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Wingpaw
He/him | 6 moons | Mind Reader • Silver Tongue • Go with the Flow [inactive] • [Open]
...Okay, what was this? There was no arguing, no immediate thing that indicated to Wingpaw that Ripplepelt would ignore him or cast him to the side. He eyed her warily, realizing her words were genuine. Huh. That was new - and sort of thwarted his initial plans to be intimidating and scare her into actually training. Maybe she was like Rushwater? Time would only tell, and he would still keep an eye on her... but he would be lying if he said he didn't feel at least a bit of relief that his brother's mentor was competent.

"Good. He needs to be." Sitting up a bit straighter Wing did his best to figure out what else he wanted to say, not having been expecting the warrior to listen to him. While it did wretch his pre-planned speech a little he wasn't about to risk her attention going away while he had it. "Honey is... well, he's a bit softer than most. I want to make sure he's trained good - able to defend himself, knows the territory well. He's already escaped camp once before, and I can't watch him every moment of the day..." That... pained Wingpaw to say, but it was the truth; he wouldn't be able to look out for his little brother as much as he wanted to (he hadn't expected he would need to...).

Dismissing the furrowed brows and troubled look, the caliby looked back up at Ripplepelt with the same narrowed yet slightly thoughtful gaze. "If I have to hear that he's out in the territory on his own, or not being trained or paid attention to, I will do something about it." His words grew a bit more firm now, taking his hard stance on his brother's training. But while at first he had expected to have to monitor Honeypaw's training more closely, now he felt... not comfortable, really, but more... okay than he'd initially thought letting someone else help keep an eye out.

The trust wasn't there yet though; that would take time. Their father, despite Wingpaw's mixed feelings regarding the tom, had failed them in ways that carved deep, distrusting wounds into his chest. It would take awhile before any cat was able to really break that down - no cat really had yet.

[ @lesbianism ]

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
Huh. She'd been expecting a fight, but once she'd said she'd listen, something in his demeanour shifted - he seemed less immediately combative, anyway. It took her a little by surprise. All it had taken was for her to listen to him? She'd known plenty of their warriors were negligent in their apprentice training, but how many times had Wingpaw been ignored and pushed aside when he had something to say? It troubled her. At least she knew he was in good paws with Cherryswirl...

She softened as he continued to speak. All that bluster, and he just wanted to ensure his brother was well looked after.
"You have my word - I will do my absolute best to protect Honeypaw while he is under my care," she mewed. "You can rest assured that his training will have my full attention. In fact, why don't you come along some time? I'd be happy to have you. Perhaps we can discuss it with Cherryswirl, see if we can't organise for the four of us to do some training together?" she suggested. Maybe he'd feel a little more at ease if he spent some more time with her, and his presence might help Honeypaw open up a little too - she hadn't heard a word from him yet.
It hurt her heart to see such a young cat tasking himself with the responsibility of caring for his brother.
She once again found herself silently cursing Falconfeather for crossing the border and getting himself killed. First Tansypaw, now Wingpaw... He seemed to have left a lot of young cats who had been depending on him behind in his wake. Still, perhaps she could ease Wingpaw's worry a little, help him feel as if he didn't have to watch Honeypaw every moment of the day.
Old January 24th, 2024, 06:42 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon's eyes clouded in agreement. The warrior let out a exasperated sigh, her shoulders heaving somewhat dramatically.

"Well, we've still got saliva, don't we? That's arguably the most medicine you'll ever get if this nonsense keeps up," she said, her words laced with a twinge of fear and annoyance. How long would this keep up?

Owltalon lightly tapped Birchbranch's flank with the tip of her tail, trying to soothe the she-cat as best she could instead of pouring gasoline onto her raging fire of doubt, a fire that seemed to be growing in Owltalon herself every day.

"I understand your concerns, who knows what might happen whilst Tansypaw takes a break from her duties. We can only pray no one becomes deathly ill or injured."

Owltalon paused, her gaze flicking to Birchbranch's wounds. "How did a fox end up in camp anyways?" As far as she knew, nothing of the sort could have happened in the last few sunrises.

Then again, she wasn't very sure what a fox even smelt like, only hearing stories about there tangled fur and emotionless eyes.

Birchbranch

Birchbranch grunted in reply.

''Saliva isn't going to stop the bleeding nor prevent infection.''

She whisked her tail.

''It wasn't just one fox, but an entire pack. They weren't in camp or else we'd all be wounded or dead right now. It was at Sedgewater Valley.''

''Let's just say Garlicfeather and his patrol were lucky that Larkstar sent a patrol to mark the border.''

Birchbranch's ear twitched. She had been a part of the patrol Larkstar had sent to Sedgewater Valley. Birchbranch had been the LEADER of that patrol.

''My thoughts are that Tansypaw's declaration of strike from her duties as a medicine was unjust whether there were wounded warriors in the camp or not - especially in front of ThunderClan cats. I don't think she realizes that she just made us look weak and vulnerable in Bumblestar's eyes, and that's what Larkstar DOESN'T want,'' The RiverClan molly pointed out. Taking a claw, she unsheathed a claw and began to draw in the dirt in front of her.

''If a cat dies, that cat's blood is on her paws, in a metaphorical sense.''

Rainstar is the current Clan Leader of RippleClan. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop if the current Clan Deputy of ValleyClan.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar

Last edited by paris; January 24th, 2024 at 08:13 AM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 10:51 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark yawned as he walked through the clearing... He really did have to get sleep soon, he shook his head, repressing the need to sleep for now, and continued to walk around, popping his neck time to time...

[Open]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...