Last post by SandyFox
Today 05:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2024, 12:05 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Micanomancy @Cherry~ @tallulah @TheLostAmongTheStars @Tiabirb

Sorrelblaze felt like he was being pulled every which-way in the Clan since Tansypaw left and Larkstar went missing; and while he was grateful to be lending a paw, he was beginning to grow a little tired of the chaotic nature everyone displayed. Random patrols assigned by random cats and sudden out-lashes between Clanmates...it was strange, to say the least. He was really worried for the well-being of his Clan. Sure, they were all trying to help and had good intentions, but did Birdsnow ask them to do this? He was sure she's grateful for the help, but sometimes too much of a good thing could be a bad thing...

Great, he was overthinking again. Stars, maybe he needed to sit this one out and rest. But...he had a Clan to care for. They needed him. The Clan always comes first, right? Taking a deep breath, Sorrelblaze joined Sparrowsnarl's side. "Alright, I'm here." He mustered a smile.

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!
Old January 27th, 2024, 02:03 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Upon hearing his name called for a patrol, Fadingsun padded over. Patrolling the outskirts border, hm? It wasn't something done too often, but with all of the trouble RiverClan had been experiencing with outsiders lately he didn't think it was a bad idea.

Still, was it necessary to bring five cats along? Unless Sparrowsnarl knew of some trouble he wasn't disclosing, that seemed a little excessive. Not wishing to start what was ultimately unnecessary trouble, however, he kept his mouth shut.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 27th, 2024, 08:29 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark didn't expected Dusklion, who wasn't a Lionheart, to come up and offer assistance. "I appreciate your help, but the job might be dirty and directly impact your image among the clan. If you wish to help I will gladly accept, but if you decide to refuse to participate after I expose everything, it's fine.", he croaked, before clearing his throat, damn, maybe he shouldn't have shouted that hard.

In the back of his mind however, he registered what else had been said. One died. And Dusklion didn't saw another...

Whoever died, it's a regretable loss, he would pay his respects to the cat later...

As the others Lionhearts gathered, Nightspark looked at each of them, also listening to the news.

Pebblesplash died. He swore internally. Pebblesplash had been a good warrior and Lionheart. He decided to start to give orders without Cliffjumper. The cat would join them later, and if not, he will ask to either Cherryswirl or Springpaw to relay orders.

"The loss of Pebblesplash is unfortunate... And the info didn't arrived to me... I will pay her the respects she need to get after I give you our new modes of action around our clanmates and around the high ranks."

He took a breath, looking at the sky with another silent prayer...

'For the clan.'

Was his only thought when he spoke again. "First starting with the leader and deputy part. I will ask each one of you, to constantly keep an eye on them, they are very important. The Lionheart rank is not only here to show that you are a great clan member, you are also a shield for the rest, a rampart against the dangers that lurk around the clan, or come from other clans. If you need to, take a blow instead of our high ranks."

He breathed again, now onto the hard part. His voice hardened when he spoke again.

"Now onto the second part. It's a dirty job, I know, and I am ready to take all responsibility for your and my actions. I will also warn Birdsnow so he knows what to expect.

I will resume that in a single word.

Violence.

Our leaders, deputies, medecine cats and medecine cats apprentices are too much blamed for things that they AREN'T responsible of. They took enough. Look to what it led. Lack of trust and confidence in our high ranks, because they are ALWAYS blamed. The clan is falling apart because they are literally BULLIED.

Does RiverClan became a pile of crow-food? YES.

Now when I look at our clan. Our dear clan. A clan in which we were born or joined under good times, organized, united, and fierce.

I see only a rotten apple now. Rotten from the inside. Divided, and a prey to chaos."

He stomped on a branch breaking it in half.

"Our clan is like that branch, broken.

Lionhearts."

He said the rank with a serious voice. Using it to announce something important.

"We must become the ones to blame. We must become the problem.

I am personnally ready to become an outcast. It's a hard decision I make here, I understand if you don't want to follow me, and it's fine. I forgive you.

Our names must be said with hate, when our clanmates think about us, they shall think about us with hate and contempt and think: 'What a bunch of crow-food' or 'Wish they rot in the Dark Forest'.

We must become the rot in the clan.

From now on, for every argument, any cat saying something bad, false and not justified in relation to the action of our high ranks shall be PHYSICALLY attacked.

Only light injuries like a scratch, we don't need a death. You are allowed to spit all the venom you want on those cats.

See those kind of clanmates like twoleg trash that need to be cleaned and purified.

DID EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS MISSION?

FOR RIVERCLAN!"

Nightspark shouted at the end, a determined gleam burning in his eyes.

He was ready for everything.

FOR RIVERCLAN!

@tallulah [Dusklion] @Dusk [Cherryswirl] @Bean [Cliffjumper] @Leafy [Springpaw]

The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 27th, 2024, 09:29 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Woah.

Cherryswirl's head was spinning after hearing that. Whether from the overstimulation of Nightspark's shouting, or his message in general, she was stunned to absolute silence. Remarkably silent. Her eyes fell to the ground, her stomach swirling with some unrecognized emotion... or rather... the one she had felt while watching Sleek rip apart a fox. It was...

Fear... Fear from Nightspark? Who was so willing able to take up a position like that... Fear from his words? From the lack of joking expression upon his face. And that's when it started swirling into anger. Genuine, boiling anger as Cherryswirl raised a level gaze to the Lionheart. There was nothing wrong with looking after Birdsnow, or whoever she chose to appoint to help her in their respective duties, but to attack their clanmates, even only lightly, when they spoke ill or argued with a decision? Did Nighspark understand how horrible that was? It was one thing to speak to or gently reprimand a clanmate for being aggressive, rude, or hurtful... but violence?! Brow furrowed, and with noone else speaking up yet, Cherryswirl let her voice boom louder than she had meant,

"No." Her mouth lingered open as the single syllable left her mouth. She looked absolutely gasped, though she lowered her voice to a soft hiss as she continued,

"Nightspark, have you lost your mind? Attack our clanmates? Have you lost your damn mind?" Her tail lashed behind her, "Subduing an aggressive or threatening clanmate, absolutely. Protecting Birdsnow and ALL our clanmates from danger. Absolutely... but attacking clanmates for arguing? For disagreeing? For saying something false whether intentional or not? Have. you. lost. your. mind?" Each word came out accentuated, sharp in her response. Where did it start? Where did it stop? How could making themselves a villain by attacking their clanmates make anyone feel safe and secure to speak their minds? Her gaze was challenging... Challenging him to make sense of this.

[ @Red Dawn | @tallulah | @Bean | @Leafy ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 27th, 2024 at 09:31 AM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 12:20 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw wasn't expecting much to happen out of this meeting, thought she was curious. She could be glad that this would be one meeting that wouldn't break out into some sort of chaos. Her tail flicked back and forth as she listened to Nightspark talk his little speech. It didn't matter to her if they had to make others hate them since it already seemed that way. Their clanmates sure had shown their hate for Larkstar, Tansypaw, and even birdsnow. They all seemed to verbally say one thing but they acted another way, they were liars to her. For her none of these cats in the clan had any kind of respect for anyone with some sort of authority. "Honestly" she began as she side-eyed Cherryswirl, was that some sort of angering gleam to her eyes? Her mind went back to all the cats she had confronted either bad-mouthing Tansypaw or not wanting to listen to her when she gave an order. Hell one of them dared to make a threat to her, they were lucky a claw to the nose was all they got. "What other action would you suggest? These cats don't want to listen to those with sense and they get off by bad-mouthing those that they feel wronged them just because they feel sad or mad, most of these idiots I confronted either wouldn't listen to me, fought back, or wouldn't take me seriously, it's obvious they won't sit around listening to us coddling them like babies or any kind of adult, one of them felt comfortable enough to throw a threat at me just because I was trying to tell them to do something instead of asking what they can do"

@Red Dawn @Dust @tallulah [I was just informed by bean that they are dropping Cliffjumper!]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; January 27th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 12:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | [Open] • [Open] • [Open]
Well, that was frustrating. Pulling her ears back and tossing a wary look towards Nightspark, Dusklion decided the best thing to do in response to that was to just be quiet until she heard what was going on.

...And oh boy was it not what she had been expecting. Sparkman wanted them to become martyrs for the Clan? Well, she could understand standing up for and protecting the high ranks - except that they were perfectly capable cats and warriors in Dusk's mind. Maybe he meant from the Clan's wrath? "Um, so I kinda agree with Swirls here, if I can speak." She could speak, right? Sparkman hadn't exactly swatted her away yet. Blue eyes shifting to Springpaw, then back to Nightspark, she added, "There's other ways to get cats to listen that doesn't involve startin' fights and creating more uprise in the Clan - Birdsnow doesn't need to deal with anythin' like that right now." If the Clan's Lionhearts started attacking Clanmates in the name of control, that was a slippery slope that would make them no better than a band of rogues.

"If I can suggest somethin' here..." Looking to Cherryswirl, then Springpaw, then back again... "Tougher punishments for those who act out at meetins', gatherins', or hell any place where we need to be united as a Clan really." Ruling with an iron paw could be done without bloodshed - well, without excessive bloodshed. "Cat doesn't follow through on their duties? Demotion. Causin' problems and putting a target on the Clan? Exile. It's pretty cut 'n dry here. Not every arguin' cat needs a cuffin' - some likely do it just to get that sort of attention."

...What would Lionstorm do? Or Goosefury? Wormbite? Cats that she had looked up to upon first joining. Her mentor, Slatestripe... hell, he would be furious hearing this, and even more so if she didn't try to raise counterpoints. "Violence isn't needed in every situation. I'm all for punishin' those who step a paw outta line that threatens the Clan but... I dunno about you all but I certainly don't want to become rot in this Clan."

[ @Red Dawn @Dust @Leafy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 27th, 2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 01:08 PM

@Red Dawn @Dust @tallulah @Leafy

Swanbite watched the chaos ensue with glittering eyes. Seems like Nightspark, too, had spilled one to many of his marbles. What a shame. Her Clanmates didn't seem to know how to handle the situation either. What a shame!

Time for her to shine.

Stepping forward, Swanbite approached Nightspark with a cooing meow. "Well, I certainly disagree with your little proposal. Does that mean you're going to hit me now? In front of everyone?" Her fiery orange eyes sparkled with challenge, a smug smirk curling the edges of her muzzle. "Do you really think Birdsnow would be proud of you for this?" She quietly added, the hardness in her eyes suddenly softening on him. "Look around you, Nightspark. You've upset your fellow warriors. We don't need more violence. No... What RiverClan needs is dignity. Willingness to help one another, not abuse." Her gaze switched between Dusklion, Springpaw, and Cherryswirl beside her, then back on Nightspark. "Why don't you take a walk and go cool off, darling? Perhaps you need a drink?"

Last edited by JellyMoons; January 27th, 2024 at 01:21 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 01:26 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

☆ Fangkit | 5 Moons Old☆

➣ They/She/Fang
“grey, white, ginger kitten with yellow eyes”

—————

[ @poppy ]
The child escapes the nursery, this whole “leader change” was so stupid. Like how lammmmmme, you follow orders and you get rewarded! Simple as that! Fang leans forwards, eyes peeled for the deputy turned leader. Fangkit was unaware of how the missing high ranks was going to affect the clan but she didn’t really care? Like, they left or something and now Fangkit had someone to help. The kitten walks through the clearing, eyes focused on that pelt pattern as they draw closer. Uh. Birdsnow…..? Birdstar??? Stars, she was now regretting not really focusing on the meeting. She went with the safer option. “You!” They knew towards the leader. “I’m like super duper bored, do you think I could be your like amazing pretend deputy?” She asks, hopefully expressing the rise of excitement that brewed into each word. Pretend deputy, hm. Fang really didn’t care, anything was fine if Fangkit was able to follow someone around.
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; January 27th, 2024 at 01:27 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 02:05 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

The massive tom listened at the concerns of his two clanmates, Dusklion and Cherryswirl, who were soon joined by Swanbite, with a extraordinary calm for such an outburst. Springpaw seemed to agree to his extreme methods.

He shrugged his shoulders to Cherryswirl. "If you consider beeing a zealot insane then yes."

He had a deep sigh. He perfectly understood their anger.

"Listen. I perfectly understand that this seems extreme, but it's the only way. Like Springpaw said, everyone in this clan do not listen.

ONE EVEN THREATENED TANSYPAW DAMNIT!

Our clanmates know only violence. We all know only violence. We are born in the wildness where only strong survive.

We ARE educated in violence. We know only that.

Look at Bumblestar, in ThunderClan it's a reign of violence.

Look at Dawnstar, in ShadowClan it's a reign of violence.

Both of them do not hesitate to use violence to place order in their clan. And at least they AREN'T that chaotic and disorganized.

Our clanmates don't care about punishments, annoying, yes, but temporary. Dusklion, you proposed exile, if we follow that, soon RiverClan will lack warriors very fast."

His eyes then locked with Swanbite as he spoke with a calm voice, there wasn't even an inch of anger.

"And I dare you to make me go down to go beat you up.

As for what you propose, dignity if I understand well? Well then. Do you see dignity in your other clanmates behaviors? Whisper behind the leaders back? I don't think that can be called dignity. Disrespect the ones that help them like some did with Tansypaw.

I don't think that I saw that, apart from some cats.

I will take example with Springpaw here. Other warriors look down on her. I don't call that dignity.

I will take another example that happened with myself. I went to assist Springpaw to calm down a cat that OPENLY disrespected Larkstar, I spoke to that cat in a diplomatic way, the response? A scoff, and he dismissed Springpaw like rotten food.

It's unfortunate to come to such a point, but it's the only valid option.

Speak? Get dismissed like nothing, and the cat will continue afterwards.

Punishments? Only work temporarily. And cat sometimes blame that on other clanmates, or sometimes the high ranks that assigned them the task.

They need a reminder. And a brutal one, getting attacked by a clanmate is not a thing you forget easily, and especially the reason why they did that.

And I specified that the cats that must be attacked are only those who express unjustified, hateful, and false terms on our high ranks. I am not against the liberty of expressing your thoughts, I am against the ones that freely disrespect the high ranks.

And I repeat myself, what is the best to divert a cat from a problem than divert him on another problem."

He remained silent for a moment.

"And I have also decided to exile myself from the clan once the job is done and once the clan is stable again, my deeds will hardly be forgotten, and it's better for me to dissapear afterwards."

He said with a neutral voice. That was also a part of his announcement, but he had decided to announce it earlier.

@Dust [Cherryswirl] @Leafy [Springpaw] @tallulah [Dusklion] @JellyMoons [Swanbite]

The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 27th, 2024, 02:29 PM

@Red Dawn @Dust @tallulah @Leafy

"Well, I certainly don't see dignity in your behavior." Swanbite replied, disappointment lacing her tone. "Must we copy the other Clans' tactics in how they rule? Seems very unoriginal if you ask me. No RiverClan spirit in that at all." She shook her head. "You have a problem with exile and yet you're exiling yourself?" Swanbite had a hard time following him. He rambled on and on, saying basically nothing. Violence, violence, yada yada. All bark and no bite.

Come on, so-called 'Head Lionheart'....bite me.

"You sound sick in the head, Nightspark. I should report you to Birdsnow, speaking nonsense like that..." Her eyes sharpened on him and she took a step closer. "Do you really expect us to obey you after this? To respect you after you lay a claw on us?" She tilted her head and lowered her voice. "Or perhaps you're just bluffing...all a great act to get attention in a time where RiverClan seeks leadership, mm?"

Last edited by JellyMoons; January 27th, 2024 at 02:37 PM. Reason: I SAID WRONG HR NAME LOL
Closed Thread