Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
My Bad Attitude Keeps Me...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 11:37 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 11:31 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 11:26 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2020, 06:04 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

She nodded, purring. @RainbowQuail

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 6th, 2020, 06:09 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

// @Moonraven @Willowfern @Sugarglider @wren @Beau @Mayflower @Elementals @gs29513
redraven rolled her eyes at marshstep's little comment, flickering her ear dismissively at the attempt at a brag. one of the fastest warriors? doubt, she thought, but didn't say anything until after the female was done. whatever. if thinking they were the best helped get them moving due to sucessful self-validation, redraven wasn't going to say anything to hold them back. it wasn't a competition of who was the fastest, it was a team effort. they were just trying to hunt, after all. "i'll be in group one as well, if you don't mind." perhaps the thrill of the chase fascinated her, but that didn't mean running for her life wasn't exhilarating as well, and redraven was happy to give it a try. "well yeah, but as long as you run fast enough you shouldn't be too much in the way to get hurt by the sheep. plus, we've got coyotesnarl with us, don't we? he'll patch you up just fine if you're willing to sacrifice a leg or two," she replied passively, her paws itching to begin running. sheep, huh? that was new. that was fun.

Last edited by panchiko; July 6th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.
Old July 6th, 2020, 06:14 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
// @Moonraven @Willowfern @Sugarglider @wren @Beau @Mayflower @Elementals @gs29513
redraven rolled her eyes at marshstep's little comment, flickering her ear dismissively at the attempt at a brag. one of the fastest warriors? doubt, she thought, but didn't say anything until after the female was done. whatever. if thinking they were the best helped get them moving due to sucessful self-validation, redraven wasn't going to say anything to hold them back. it wasn't a competition of who was the fastest, it was a team effort. they were just trying to hunt, after all. "i'll be in group one as well, if you don't mind." perhaps the thrill of the chase fascinated her, but that didn't mean running for her life wasn't exhilarating as well, and redraven was happy to give it a try. "well yeah, but as long as you run fast enough you shouldn't be too much in the way to get hurt by the sheep," she replied passively, her paws itching to begin running. sheep, huh? that was new. that was fun.
“Yeah, maybe, Even if there weren’t tales of cats getting killed by angry sheep I’d still run for my life, you never know... also, have you heard of the Twolegs that guard the sheep? They have long stretchy hides that snap, and dogs that protect the sheep too...” Smokeflight shivered, “Let’s hope there are no Twolegs or Dogs around...”
Old July 6th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

"I'd fit best with the runners," Monarchwing added as she processed Twilightstar's plan, "but if you need me to attack I will." Hunting this fuzzy thing was not something she expected herself to be doing today, but she'd make herself useful however she could. Running or attempting to hunt.
@Willowfern @wren @Beau @Mayflower @hope @Moonraven @Elementals @gs29513 @Sugarglider

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 6th, 2020, 08:31 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Wishpool was a little nervous at the size of the sheep, but she volunteered to hunt anyway. I can hunt Twilightstar. she mewed, looking towards the sheep on the moor. @Moonraven
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:09 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Fallenghost~

Fallenghost didn’t have any opposing thoughts. She was okay with either running or hunting since Fallenghost was balanced on both of them. “I can do which ever needs the most help at.” she volunteered watching the sheep walk around like clouds.

{ @wren @Beau @Mayflower @hope @Sugarglider @Moonraven @gs29513 @Willowfern }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 6th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @FuzzyRatto ]

A nice breeze ruffled Rushingmoor’s fur as he trotted into the training moor. It was time for another lesson with Curlpaw and the striped warrior was already planning out what they would do; perhaps the apprentice was ready for some more advanced moves- but Tushingmoor would have to figure that out while they warmed up. For now, he’s just enjoy the breeze and await his apprentice’s arrival.
Curlpaw bounced along behind him. "Hi, hi, hi! What are we going to do today? Can we do some fighting training? I still suck at that. Also, I don't have the best stamina... Also can we talk about different ways to fight? Like talk about what happened in past battles? Maybe that will help me get better."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old July 7th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Beau @Moonraven --
{I'm loving this... its too cute <3}

Getting slapped over the head was not something he liked but Stagpaw wasn't surprised when Twig did it. Yet getting nosed over by Mushy was nice. Why couldn't Twiglight be nice like that? Maybe he should just... stop hanging around Twiglight and start hanging around Mushy more? But then... then Twiglight would be lonely. Twiglight could not be lonely. So he would have to stay with her. Despite getting slapped all the time, and getting told he was useless, and stupid and an idiot and alllllll of that. "I'm no pest!" He didn't exactly know what the word meant but it seemed to be used in a similar context to stupid. Not like Parasite. "Its like you're..." he was broken off from his train of speech when Mushy all of a sudden started growling at him. Why was this happening now? He didn't like it! Yet looking at Mushy and his fluffed up fur, Stagpaw let out a blubbering giggle. Was Mushy meant to be mad at him? Instead of running further away, the crippled apprentice just instead made a jump for Twiglight. "PROTECT ME FROM THE CAT EATER!" He knew Mushy was playing but he still had no interest in being eaten. Completely forgetting about the rabbit he was supposed to be carrying, he was fully focused on using Twiglight to hide and avoid Mushy. Was he a coward? Maybe. He just didn't want to be eaten. Not yet. Mushy had to eat all the rabbits before he could eat him. So this was the next best option. "Mushy has to beat Twiglight first!"

Twilightstar raised an unseen brow as Mushy went about playfully chasing Parasite. It was hard for her to tell if Parasite thought the tom would actually eat him or not. She wouldn't be shocked if he did think he'd really get eaten, it seemed like one of those senseless thoughts he'd only assume. The leader couldn't help but chortle as the white and ginger cat threw himself in her direction instead of running like... well actually that was a sensible plan of action. Praises the Stars! Parasite's brain size has graduated from mouse turd to a mouse brain. It was still pretty small but it was getting there.
"That remains me," Twilightstar shifted into a rapid hunting crouch and sprang at Mushy with the same intensity she had when hunting that rabbit. She aimed to bowl him over and simply sit on him, if she were actually heavy she'd feel more accomplished, but alas she had the normal slender WindClan build.
"You called me a name earlier, one that I promised to turn you into a tailless for." She really didn't like being called a Twig, Parasite got away with it because he was a Parasite, Mushy should know better then call her just a horrible name.
"Parasite, come help catch Mushy's tail." She encourages, it was really hard to tell if she was joking or not.
@Beau @Arie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 7th, 2020, 02:23 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Mumble --

Breezefeather himself rarely got into arguments but all this talk about one made him think back to when he was given his first apprentice, Deathpaw. Who after Brightstar, or well then, Buttercupbreeze, had proceeded to insult him over and give him hell for. "Oh trust me, I know all about cats causing scenes." Because that was all she had been good at. That and complaining about how horrible of a cat he was. He was happy to have shaken that past off at least but well... it seemed it wasn't all that gone considering the fact that stupid had showed up in a dream and decided to bother him all again. "The least others can do is be quiet when Twilightstar is speaking. But no no, arguments seems to be a stable of meetings lately." The senior warrior was genuinely disappointed. He expected better of the clan, but then again a lot of change was happening, with an execution to booth. "Seems just the clan is a bit of a juggle. No time to settle and now with new changes happening."

Stormstrike rolled her eyes, a loud sigh escaping her, "you and me both" she responded, examining her claws in slight boredom. If they were even able to go for one meeting without an interruption, she would be honestly really surprised. Looking back at Breezefeather, she studied him with a blank face, " I actually think that the amount of outsiders might be a part of the problem. I'm not against them joining, mind you. I just think that there are too many suspicious cats that are being let in. Like Leopardpaw, for example" she remarked, shrugging a bit. She really didn't mind all that much, but it still bothered her a bit. Sighing for what felt like the tenth time in the span of an hour, she shook her head, "the clan is just so disconnected right now." she said, a bit frustrated at the whole situation. They were supposed to be like one whole family, not some random group of rogues that feel no loyalty to one another! For Starclans sake, couldn't they just all get along for once? Though she knew that was asking for too much. They were lucky there wasn't some random bunch of apprentices arguing over in the center of the clearing.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 7th, 2020, 02:35 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl
— — —

Snippy was seated at the corner of the group. He didn’t bother to actually be a part of the huddle. He was sure irregardless of how good a plan it was somebody was going to get run over or hurt. He was here to save Twilightstars skin if somebody got stomped to death.

“How about we just ask them to hand over their young? Maybe they’ll agree”

The tom said with a bitter snort while his tail gently wrapped around his paws.

@Moonraven @Beau @Mayflower @hope @Sugarglider @Elementals @gs29513 @Willowfern

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 7th, 2020 at 02:36 AM.
Closed Thread