Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Bean
Today 07:42 PM
honeychatter finder
Last post by paris
Today 07:41 PM

Old January 29th, 2024, 01:47 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Honeypool lived.
________
closed

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old January 29th, 2024, 05:24 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

the kittens

frostkit, tigerkit, softkit and icekit

"papa took mama away....so we ran away."

all the kits slept as tigerkit watched over them. his eyes narrowed as he made sure his siblings were safe.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old January 29th, 2024, 09:31 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Cocoonwillow
~Fox~
Female
Fox/She/Her

the petite she-cat yawned as she stretched out her limbs before perking up as she greeted the day with a soft smile. days like today... Fox couldn't help but feel the urge to go Fishing and Swimming! She looked about her clanmates, searching for someone to go fishing with her! (OPEN)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old January 29th, 2024, 01:24 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, fluffy, dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fadingsun - @Cherry~ ] [Dusklion - @tallulah ] [Adderpaw - @TheLostAmongTheStars ] [Starlingflight - @Tiabirb ] [Sorrelblaze - @JellyMoons ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Everything was terrible. Tansypaw and Larkstar were both gone, and Birdsnow was left picking up the pieces. He noticed Fadingsun putting together patrols for prey and herbs, and he gave the tom a nod of respect. It was good to see someone taking action. Sparrowsnarl, on the other paw, knew the patrol he wanted to gather to do some border remarking and herb collection if he could find it.

"Dusklion! Adderpaw! Starlingflight! Sorrelblaze!" He called out into the clearing. "You're with me on a border patrol to the outskirts. Dusklion sent patrols to the clan borders, which is great, but we need to make sure loners and rogues know we're still here. Fadingsun's got the herbs and hunting down, but we'll collect what we can on the way." His gruff voice was firm, leaving no room for discussion as to the importance of this patrol. "We're going to do what we can to help Birdsnow, and I will not tolerate any mouse-brained actions." He wasn't too worried about this crew, hence his reasoning for picking them, but he thought it bared saying. He waited for them by the camp entrance, his scarred visage ominous in the foggy light.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw quickly padded over to help with the patrol. She didn't worry about any punishment as she knew that she was smart enough.. Smarter than most of these warriors that often get in trouble
[sorry short]
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Sorry for that late reply! I just went out to eat

Swanberry suddenly perked up, "No, no," she said, slowly easing back into a more comfortable position. "I can handle it, I'm a warrior, remember? Plus, I like talking to you. You're far more interesting than anything else in this clearing," she chuckled to herself.

Come to think of it, she wasn't sure why she hadn't approached the she-cat sooner, she would've loved the company... Especially after-

No. Absolutely not. Thinking about it would only sour her good mood, she wouldn't let that happen.

"You know what, tell me about yourself, Dawnripple." Swanberry began, pausing to shake a few chunks of snow from her fur. "It could be fun!"

And a good distraction, she thought to herself.
(No worries!)
-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple tilted her head to the side, pondering. she was quiet for some time, staring off into the distance. she almost slipped into her thoughts, almost forgot there was a cat supposed to be listening to her. she shook her herself to bring herself back to reality.
"A hard question, all things considered," she mewed thoughtfully, "All cats are many things. Though they tend to overgeneralize cats as one thing. For example, most cats would categorize me as weird. I prefer to think I'm different. but I'm also thoughtful, playful, and can enjoy a good joke. I do tend to drift off at moments though." she fell silent Pondering those words in her head. Carefully putting that thought away into the back of her head, she continued.
"But I'm much more than that. and I'm ever-changing, as all cats are." that made her wonder about Swanberry, so she mewed, "What about you? Tell me about what you tend to be like."
(Sorry I got a bit philosophical hehe.)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:17 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

(No worries!)
-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple tilted her head to the side, pondering. she was quiet for some time, staring off into the distance. she almost slipped into her thoughts, almost forgot there was a cat supposed to be listening to her. she shook her herself to bring herself back to reality.
"A hard question, all things considered," she mewed thoughtfully, "All cats are many things. Though they tend to overgeneralize cats as one thing. For example, most cats would categorize me as weird. I prefer to think I'm different. but I'm also thoughtful, playful, and can enjoy a good joke. I do tend to drift off at moments though." she fell silent Pondering those words in her head. Carefully putting that thought away into the back of her head, she continued.
"But I'm much more than that. and I'm ever-changing, as all cats are." that made her wonder about Swanberry, so she mewed, "What about you? Tell me about what you tend to be like."
(Sorry I got a bit philosophical hehe.)

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry took a moment to chew on Dawnripple's words, her eyes wandering as she carefully considered them.

"First off," Swanberry began as she used her paw to make small circles in the snow. "I definitely disagree with anyone who called you weird. Secondly..." She trailed off.

What was she? Could she really sum herself up in a single word?

No.

She couldn't.

"Well, I guess I'm just me!" She laughed, sharp and sweet. "I'm compassionate, I'm driven, I'm deathly awkward, I'm all mixed up. Half the time, I don't really know if I'm acting like me at all. One thing I do know is that I'm not angry, not by any means. I hate it when I'm angry, the harsh words just don't fit well on my tongue.

"I am a bird lover though. I love to sit and chirp back at them, collect a few of their molting feathers to put in my fur."

The warriors eyes suddenly brightened in excitement. "Oh! I could show you my collection! I have a bunch of feathers stuffed underneath my moss bed, I'd love to look at them with you." She smiled. "No one really shares the same enthusiasm that I do about birds, but I hope that you do."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:41 AM
i am a patriot with a gun

My Mood: Spooky

eaglecall walks in and grooms his pelt

eagle call finishes grooming his pelt and walks into the clan

Last edited by Ian; January 30th, 2024 at 08:52 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 09:25 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Hopefully, not too much time had passed while she was out on her walk. It had cleared her head, seeing the territory and having the joy of catching a little water vole... but as Cherryswirl approached the fresh kill pile with her catch, her stomach lurched at the sight. A good bit of birds - ugh, the thought of chewing on feathers made her skin crawl - resided on top. No doubt a bit cold now from the weather. Carefully, she deposited the still warm vole on top.

"I think we need more..." She murmured to herself momentarily. Glancing around, her eyes locked on the first two cats she saw,

"Hey! Sparrowsnarl, Swanbite - fancy a hunt?" She called to then with a warm smile, "Try to stock up the pile in case theres anymore storms coming, gotta keep everyone fed!"

[ @JellyMoons | @Micanomancy ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 30th, 2024, 11:14 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

@Dust @Micanomancy

"A hunt?" Swanbite, who had formerly been meditating her master plan to fix RiverClan in the clearing, snapped her head around at the calling of her name. Her eyes lit up when she noticed it was Cherryswirl who called her. "Oh, darling, yes! You don't have to ask with me, ever." She purred with a delighted chuckle. The warrioress stood and gracefully shook her long wintry white coat out of any lingering snow. She padded over to the Lionheart and glanced down and the rather pathetic pile at their paws. Stars, that was it? A few measly birds, one fish, a....lizard(???)....and a vole? The hairs on her neck bristled at the sight of it. "Stars, that's all we have?" she hissed, "I know leaf-bare is rough on hunting, but surely our warriors can catch something better than that!" With a sassy lash of her tail, Swanbite immediately made her way to the exit. "Come along, darlings! We must do better!"

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!

Last edited by JellyMoons; January 30th, 2024 at 11:15 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 12:13 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Pristinepaw
She/Her | Post Count: 13/100

Pristinepaw decided that morning. There was no doubt about it. She loved snowflakes. She loved snow. Watching flake after flake drift down to her, Pristinepaw had even gone so far as to stick her tongue out and attempt to catch as many as she could. She probably looked silly, really, but! She loved it! It was incredible!! Pristinepaw wished for the first time that her name had been something else - and not just anything else. She wished for something that related to snow. Would she have been a Snowpaw instead of a Pristinepaw? A Winterpaw? Who knew? For now, the black and white apprentice just kept prancing around the clearing, catching snowflakes and letting out excited trills when they melted on her tongue.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.