Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:38 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:03 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:02 PM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
Paleheart noticed his shrug, and was about to just continue walking, but then he heard his quiet voice. She stopped, her ears pricked in surprise, and turned to him.
"I was starting to think that you couldn't talk at all!" She said, her mew a little louder than it probably could have been. "I suppose that explains it; I didn't think a cat would get caught in the river and then end up as far in as this, especially not a Riverclan cat." She let out a purr. "I remember when I was an apprentice I was always exploring and getting into trouble." She mewed warmly.
Sealpaw padded along quietly, his pace slowed. He didn't want to leave, this was just the beginning! Was he really going to let this she cat take him home? "Well, that's kinda sorta, maybe what I was going for...." He added in quietly. "Y'see, not many cats pay me much attention, it's all on my blind sister, so I thought that maybe since every cat in Riverclan goes easy in her because she's blind, then maybe if I pretended that I had a disability then you'd go easier on me, a trespassing no good..." He said solemnly, his voice trailing off into uncomprehensove mutters. "I just explore to be by myself by my choosing, not being by myself because I'm ignored." He said, not meeting her gaze. "But yeah, seems like apprentices are always getting into trouble..." He grumbled.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 3rd, 2017, 04:46 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Couragepaw laughed as well. It really felt good to laugh...it felt like it had been ages. Every time he had seen Moonpaw it had been fairly serious, and he always felt like if he didn't keep things close between them, he would lose her forever. Bit late to be thinking that now, isn't it Couragepaw? He thought, digging his claws into the dirt and scowling slightly. "Is that what it seems like? I am really, really happy with Moonpaw, and she'll always be my best friend, but...I do want to make other friends. Moonpaw's got tons of other friends, I'm sure...at least, I've seen her hanging out with some other cats. I respect her when she does and sort of stay back so I don't interfere. But me...well, I never really get involved in much. So she doesn't really have a reason to 'stay away' from me, so to speak." Couragepaw shrugged, and then sighed. Even talking about Moonpaw was difficult for him. And why? Because of some argument they had had. An argument! How was it possible that he was now over here, and Moonpaw was...StarClan only knows where Moonpaw is. He thought with a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching. "Anyways, back to that race you mentioned earlier?" He asked with a gleam in his hues again. Although he appreciated close talks with friends, right now the only thing he needed was some good fun. That just might give him the confidence he needed to go and sort things out with Moonpaw. He would feel guilty leaving Bronzepaw...but he had always known that Moonpaw and he would be friends forever. This strange new occurrence was difficult, yes...but he knew that he and his best friend would be able to work it out just like they always had everything else: Together.
Bronzepaw smiled, realizing that Couragepaw needed to run. "I'll race you to the fresh-kill pile," she challenged, knowing it wasn't far, but still far enough away to make a decent race. She stood up, flicking her long, fluffy tail in excitement. She hadn't had a good stretch of the legs in a while, and it would feel good to run with a new friend. "Do you accept my challenge?" she asked.

(sorry short x-x)
Old February 3rd, 2017, 08:43 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy

Fawnspring sat with her paws neatly curled over each other. Her stump for a tail lashing. More like twitching if you'd ask anyone else. You see, fawnspring was a calico bobtail. Unlike other cats. It was unusual too see a cat with little to no tail, though it didint bother the she cat all that much. She didn't see much a diffrence. Not when leaping or running even hunting. Though elders argued that it altered her ability to really complete any task. Aside from her small bobtail you could see her big brown eyes. Though if you looked close enough you can see beautiful streaks of green and yellow. Then witht he few spots of calico on her shoulders and haunches. Like splotches of leaves on the forest floors of thunderclan.
Her pale pink nose was the thing you could notice the most. It was diffrent against her other features. A contrast compared to the creamy whites and smelted in colours of orange brown and black and the green and yellow and the brown of her wonderful large eyes. Suddnely the small frame of one warrirors shifted and her head raised to its farthest extent. As kittens where heaped into a bundle outside the warriros den. Her tail twitches again. The slightest bit of movement within the den. And for some time that was all.
And finally her Sigh broke the silence
That encased her within the den. Then she carefully lowered her head to the ground, resting her chin on the moss that was dragged in to make a nest. Shouting her eyes. Perhaps I am need elsewhere. But nobody can expect me to be up and ready to face the challenges of the day if I am not rested properly. Nobody can expect such a daft thing. Not from any one warrior. thought the she cat tucking her paws under her chest, while her eyes remained closed.
(Which Taloncry?)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 3rd, 2017, 09:39 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Bronzepaw smiled, realizing that Couragepaw needed to run. "I'll race you to the fresh-kill pile," she challenged, knowing it wasn't far, but still far enough away to make a decent race. She stood up, flicking her long, fluffy tail in excitement. She hadn't had a good stretch of the legs in a while, and it would feel good to run with a new friend. "Do you accept my challenge?" she asked.

(sorry short x-x)
Couragepaw smirked, crouching down into a position that would be easy to spring off from. "Challenge accepted," He purred, flashing a look at the she cat next to him. Couragepaw's tail whipped in the air, cracking up and down much like a whip, and he grinned over at the she cat. He was very grateful to her for coming to him and being so kind. After Moonpaw's rejection, Bronzepaw's friendship was like a cool breeze on a hot day. And for Couragepaw, that was quite a relief. His hues flashed as he waited for the she cat to say the word, still crouched down, ready to spring off at any second. Couragepaw was definitely built to run...just showed how much of a WindClan cat he was. He had been born and raised in WindClan, and he was quite thankful for it. He had always felt bad for either half-Clan cats or cats who had been loners- oh, he would never make fun of them himself of course, but it must be hard for them being...well... made fun of so much by the cats who had been Clan-born. He wondered what Moonpaw's heritage was, realizing he had never asked her. Then again, she had been in the nursery when he had met her- therefore he supposed she was full WindClan. And what about Bronzepaw? He thought, glancing over at the she cat again, his hues now showing the slightest evidence of worry. She was so full of life. Had she been teased, or made fun of before? Since the tom didn't know, he decided it was best not to ask. Some cats were pretty touchy on that subject, and besides, she was trying to make him feel better. He would hate to accidentally hurt her feelings, or offend her in any way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstorm blinked at the question and had to think for a moment. In all reality, having siblings was just like having friends. "It was like having friends around you constantly, really close friends," he replied, unsure how to really explain it considering he didn't have any experience living without siblings. Even now he and his sister were still really close. Turning to Galespring, he listened, his ears pricked with curiosity. Unlike him, she had a rougher kithood, something he'd never understand. Blazingstorm really was at a loss for words, he couldn't explain things other than from what he's experienced.
[short x.x]
@fenic! @Spirit
"I guess she was like a sibling- but we weren't anything like each other, really. It was just... somebody who could lift you up when you were feeling down." Galespring rambled on as Ferretkit asked her about her friend, her tail flicking behind her as she talked. She had a habit of talking quickly, and didn't think about the fact that the kitten might not be able to follow everything she'd been saying, of course; she was too caught up in the moment. "I guess it never felt like what I thought siblings were supposed to feel like- just a gut feeling, I suppose." She sighed, her sleek pelt ruffling awkwardly as she thought about what to say next. It wasn't the easiest thing to think about, especially when she didn't want to remember much about her own kithood. "It wasn't the most exciting time of my life- there's not a lot to say about it otherwise, really."
@Spirit
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretkit peered at the two cats, lowering her head a little as she sensed the topic of family might not be that happy for them as she'd thought it'd be. Shifting her weight between her two front paws, she tried to think of another topic to talk about.
"Sooouuuh.. What about being a warrior? How is that? And how about apprenticeship, how is that?" She asked, now becoming excited herself. Having become comfortable around the two, she began to show her eager and talkative side. She was really looking forward to becoming an apprentice. Shifting dens to another where there wouldn't be warrior aged queens giving her shifty looks all the time. She would work her hardest, even if it would wear her out. She'd show the clan that she were worth something.
Looking at the two warriors, she couldn't help but wonder what their time as an apprentice has been like. Granted, Ferretkit hadn't seen them in battle yet, but she was sure they were both great.

(Short ;-; )

@Suspiciousmindz @fenic!

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

(Which Taloncry?)

I have no idea. Perhaps the first on on the page.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 3rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
The Cat Scratches Back!

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Sealpaw padded along quietly, his pace slowed. He didn't want to leave, this was just the beginning! Was he really going to let this she cat take him home? "Well, that's kinda sorta, maybe what I was going for...." He added in quietly. "Y'see, not many cats pay me much attention, it's all on my blind sister, so I thought that maybe since every cat in Riverclan goes easy in her because she's blind, then maybe if I pretended that I had a disability then you'd go easier on me, a trespassing no good..." He said solemnly, his voice trailing off into uncomprehensove mutters. "I just explore to be by myself by my choosing, not being by myself because I'm ignored." He said, not meeting her gaze. "But yeah, seems like apprentices are always getting into trouble..." He grumbled.
Paleheart seemed to be caught up in her thoughts for a moment. "I can see where you got that logic from." She mewed, before suddenly making a chuckling noise. "You're lucky you got stuck with me because I rarely pay mind to borders unless the trespasser in question is hostile, or taking prey during leaf-bare. Otherwise, I don't really care." Suddenly, her voice became sad. "I'm sorry you're not noticed much in your clan. Do you have a mentor?"
Old February 3rd, 2017, 09:18 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Couragepaw smirked, crouching down into a position that would be easy to spring off from. "Challenge accepted," He purred, flashing a look at the she cat next to him. Couragepaw's tail whipped in the air, cracking up and down much like a whip, and he grinned over at the she cat. He was very grateful to her for coming to him and being so kind. After Moonpaw's rejection, Bronzepaw's friendship was like a cool breeze on a hot day. And for Couragepaw, that was quite a relief. His hues flashed as he waited for the she cat to say the word, still crouched down, ready to spring off at any second. Couragepaw was definitely built to run...just showed how much of a WindClan cat he was. He had been born and raised in WindClan, and he was quite thankful for it. He had always felt bad for either half-Clan cats or cats who had been loners- oh, he would never make fun of them himself of course, but it must be hard for them being...well... made fun of so much by the cats who had been Clan-born. He wondered what Moonpaw's heritage was, realizing he had never asked her. Then again, she had been in the nursery when he had met her- therefore he supposed she was full WindClan. And what about Bronzepaw? He thought, glancing over at the she cat again, his hues now showing the slightest evidence of worry. She was so full of life. Had she been teased, or made fun of before? Since the tom didn't know, he decided it was best not to ask. Some cats were pretty touchy on that subject, and besides, she was trying to make him feel better. He would hate to accidentally hurt her feelings, or offend her in any way.
[Sorry short x-x]

Bronzepaw smirked at the tom, then faced ahead. She hoped she really was helping him to cheer up by doing this. "Ready? Set..." She paused a moment, getting ever-so-slightly distracted by a bird flying overhead. She then shook her head and faced forward. "GO!!" She bolted off, heading straight for the fresh-kill pile. Halfway there, she stumbled, eating a face full of dirt. Bronzepaw busted out laughing hysterically at her own mistake, her brown tabby fur now the color of mud. "You win," she managed to say.

Last edited by Teza; February 3rd, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:35 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
"Rainkit!" Heartkit eagerly jumped to her paws, greeting her friend with a purr and a smile. Her tail continued to twitch, brushing up against him every once in a while, although she didn't think anything of it. Heartkit was a pretty physical young cat- she tended to express her emotions through her actions instead of words. She had found it was easier that way, easier to...well...show what she was thinking, feeling, anything like that. "I know! I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet my mentor! And we'll be apprentices together, which is great, right? We'll be able to hang out and maybe even train together, won't that be awesome?" Heartkit mewed, a squeal in her voice as she grinned at Rainkit. She was so excited she couldn't sit still. It was impossible! She hopped from paw to paw, all the while grinning at her friend. "So, what's the first thing you want to do when you become an apprentice? I know I'm looking forwards to learning how to defend myself. And hunting! Aw, I'm looking forwards to everything!" She mewed. Although she was normally excited, she was more excited then usual today. She was so happy she felt as though the whole world was perfect- though she knew that was far from true. The world was the opposite of perfect- and yet, on days like today, everything seemed to be going just right. Besides, who said you had to greet the world like it wasn't perfect? The she cat shifted from paw to paw, feeling more excited then she had in...well...a very, very long time. At least it felt that way. To her, a day was like ages- so had it really been forever, or had it only been forever according to her mind? She grinned at Rainkit again, her tail now twitching more excitedly- if that was even possible. Her hues were gleaming with excitement.

Ever since Singenight had taken over, and then left, her whole world had seemed to be turned upside down and she wasn't sure what to believe. But now- now everything was so much clearer. I bet we'll make lots of new friends! Oh, but...Rainkit gets really aggressive around new cats, it seems like...maybe if I'm there he'll trust them. He trusts me, right? I think so...she thought, glancing at her friend sideways. It was a humorous stance, but she was beginning to question her own friendship. She had become more and more unsure of the cats around her, although it wasn't too obvious...and right now she was too excited to be wary. Besides, she wanted to live a little! There was no point in worrying her whole life away! And anyways, they had a new leader now, a leader who was going to make WindClan safe again. Special again. That was what Heartkit truly believed, at least.
Excitement radiated off of Heartkit in waves that were constantly growing. Her enthusiasm nearly knocked Rainkit off his paws and he had to resist flinching as it was like she was shining brighter than the sun itself. He didn't know a kitten could be so joyous of an apprentice ceremony but apparently his best friend was. "Yeah, I can't wait to see who my mentor will be either." He purred, sitting back on his haunches and watching her hop happily on each paw. "I'd like to learn how to fight. Hunting moves should be interesting too." His whiskers twitched as he remembered his dream, well rather a nightmare. Though he was bursting with curiosity Rainkit wasn't sure he wanted to see that dark misty forest again. He squinted his eyes and gazed up at the sky, the sun peering behind the usual gray snow clouds that grouped close together and riddled the horizon. He turned his dull yellow gaze back on her and caught the side ways glance. The tom narrowed his eyes and searched for what was behind the humor in her glowing hues but it was gone before he could interrogate further.
He shrugged it off and started to groom his stormy gray pelt. "Would you rather be the leader, medicine cat, or deputy?" He inquired between licks as he smoothed down his white striped chest fur. "What rank do you think is best in Windclan?" Rainkit straightened his back and met her gaze as he asked the second question. He always wondered what their futures would be and in truth he could see Heartkit making a fantastic medicine cat. A little smile appeared on his muzzle as he remembered their first escapade. He noticed how she just admired the many flowers that covered the moor, but then again, it takes more than that to become a medicine cat apprentice. Right? Deep down Rainkit silently hoped she would never become one. He hated the selfish feeling but he didn't know what he'd do if he would barely ever see the cheerful she-cat. I should support my best friends dreams, if that's even what she would want to do. But... We wouldn't train together and we probably wouldn't ever be able to go on adventures... Rainkit forced the thoughts away as he realized he was scowling again, He didn't want Heartkit to notice.