Today 08:42 AM

Old December 30th, 2023, 10:11 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 48/100 - tags; @silver. @Jayvines
Featherpaw breathed in deeply as they approached Herondive Hollow, taking in the familiar scent of the pine forest. It was bitter-sweet to think of her old clan, the bitter made all the worse by the fact she couldn't talk about it. As far as most of ThunderClan knew, she was Whistlewing's daughter and nothing else, and that was the way it had to stay.

They felt a little of the tension they were holding wash away at Yarrowcrest's offer to stick close. They were nervous, even if not for the reasons they should be. Mostly, they worried that Valleystrike would appear over the border, reminding them of everything they'd worked to leave behind - or perhaps worse, that Cloudpaw would be there, and they'd have to ignore him and go about their duties despite how much they missed their little brother.
My duties. Right. Featherpaw dragged her attention back to the herb patrol.

"I think I will stay with you, if you really don't mind," she mewed to Yarrowcrest. She watched Lioncrest go off on his own. She appreciated his offer too, but... part of her felt... weird... after his 'frog-eaters' comment. Another thing I'm going to have to get used to sooner or later.
"Should we see how many juniper berries we can find, and then make up the rest of what we can carry with sticks maybe?" they suggested, hoping they weren't overstepping. They figured it wouldn't take too much looking to find sticks, so the berries were the real task, right?
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:11 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
◆ petalfire ◆ she/they ◆ 26 moons ◆ shadowclan warrior ◆
tags; @Beanz

Petalfire walks up in front of the apprentice. “Hello?” They call, ears pointed and tail tall. They glance back at Leafpaw, eyes narrowed.

If this apprentice is freaking out over a frog or something,’ Petalfire thinks, ‘I’m going to make them run all the way back to camp.
Bumbleclaw grumbled and looked at the apprentice and rolled his eyes.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 3rd, 2024, 12:25 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Nightgaze lingered here for a few hours and warily watched out for any intruders.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 3rd, 2024, 01:25 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze lingered here for a few hours and warily watched out for any intruders.
SHADEFROST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

The last few moons had been soooo boring.

It was baffling to Shadefrost how cat's were able to go about there lives doing nothing of interest. What made it worse was the fact that those same cats, which was most of his clan, expected him to follow in their footsteps, leading an equally dull life like some stupid mouse. Honestly, it was really aggravating. And not just because it wasn't fun. He was a wild card by nature, if he changed himself just because it annoyed some lesser entity, then what type of a cat would he be.

Happily the warrior padded through the cold forest, the lovely hums of a (made up) melody sounding throughout the forest. How long had it been since he'd done this? The warrior's heart pounded rapidly with exhilaration and excitement. His tail flicking to and fro, while his claws slid in and out Wonder who I'll find today, he thought right as he crossed the border that separated Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 3rd, 2024, 01:45 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

The last few moons had been soooo boring.

It was baffling to Shadefrost how cat's were able to go about there lives doing nothing of interest. What made it worse was the fact that those same cats, which was most of his clan, expected him to follow in their footsteps, leading an equally dull life like some stupid mouse. Honestly, it was really aggravating. And not just because it wasn't fun. He was a wild card by nature, if he changed himself just because it annoyed some lesser entity, then what type of a cat would he be.

Happily the warrior padded through the cold forest, the lovely hums of a (made up) melody sounding throughout the forest. How long had it been since he'd done this? The warrior's heart pounded rapidly with exhilaration and excitement. His tail flicking to and fro, while his claws slid in and out Wonder who I'll find today, he thought right as he crossed the border that separated Thunderclan and Shadowclan.
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

This had been boring so far, unnerving though. Nightgaze hated being so close to the clan of fox-hearts that seemed to always leap at the chance to stir up trouble. She hated them with all of her being, but she had a job to do and a duty to the clan so she wouldn't complain. She'd never complain.

Suddenly a sound hit her ears. Humming. It wasn't her clanmates' voice because she would've scented them and the most recent hint of Thunderclan was as old as yesterday but Shadowclan scent was still freesh. Instantly unsheathing her claws, the small she-cat crouched down in an effort to stay out of view and who did she see? No one else but her least favourite Shadowclanner. Gritting her teeth she barely stifled a hiss but managed to stay quiet at least until she had restrained herself from leaping at the black tom immediately and came up with a quick tactic.

Swiftly creeping into the undergrowth, Nightgaze tried to make her way behind Shadefrost by circling around him, making sure to place each pawstep with the utmost care but in fast steps. Making it somewhere behind the tom's view, Night held her breath, staying crouched there silent for a few seconds before taking action. Bursting out of the bushes like a bullet she immediately used her full force to sort of lunge/throw herself at the intruder in an attempt to tackle him and pin him or at the very least wind him.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 3rd, 2024, 04:24 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

This had been boring so far, unnerving though. Nightgaze hated being so close to the clan of fox-hearts that seemed to always leap at the chance to stir up trouble. She hated them with all of her being, but she had a job to do and a duty to the clan so she wouldn't complain. She'd never complain.

Suddenly a sound hit her ears. Humming. It wasn't her clanmates' voice because she would've scented them and the most recent hint of Thunderclan was as old as yesterday but Shadowclan scent was still freesh. Instantly unsheathing her claws, the small she-cat crouched down in an effort to stay out of view and who did she see? No one else but her least favourite Shadowclanner. Gritting her teeth she barely stifled a hiss but managed to stay quiet at least until she had restrained herself from leaping at the black tom immediately and came up with a quick tactic.

Swiftly creeping into the undergrowth, Nightgaze tried to make her way behind Shadefrost by circling around him, making sure to place each pawstep with the utmost care but in fast steps. Making it somewhere behind the tom's view, Night held her breath, staying crouched there silent for a few seconds before taking action. Bursting out of the bushes like a bullet she immediately used her full force to sort of lunge/throw herself at the intruder in an attempt to tackle him and pin him or at the very least wind him.
SHADEFROST

The dense foliage rustled softly as Shade continued his steady trot through the heart of the forest, his keen senses attuned to the pulse of the wilderness around him. Shadows danced playfully upon the forest floor, their movements mirroring the intricate dance of the branches above. "Well, that didn't take long," he remarked in a low mew, the words almost lost in the howling of wind.

A tantalizing scent, fresh and unmistakably ThunderClan, wafted through the air, enveloping Shadefrost's senses like a cloak. His feline instincts tingled with delight, a subtle spark that threatened to grow into a full-blown flame. Yet, he remained composed, his trotting pace unwavering, and his voice, still a soft hum, echoing off the ancient trees.

In the heartbeat that followed, a loud racket sounded from behind the black warrior alerting him to the ambush that'd been set. Letting his reflexes leap into action, the warrior pivoted his agile frame to dodge the cat's incoming attack. However, when he'd gotten a better look at who he was dealing with, he felt his mood deject in an instant.
"Oh," he said disappointingly, "it's just you Tiny Twin. Hey, I guess. I thought you were someone else."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:13 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 20 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

"Sounds good to me. Now let's see here..."

[ Yarrowcrest rolled a 16 to search for juniper berries! ]

Thankfully it doesn't take him long at all to find the bush of needle leaves and blue berries. Glancing to the apprentice at his side, he smiles reassuringly, before motioning toward their target with a swish of his tail. Once he was sure she was following close behind, he pads over to the creeping shrub, eyeing it's sharp leaves curiously. What an odd looking bush... Never seen one quite like it. Nonetheless, their target was found-- or he's assuming so, based on the description he was given by Drizzlecloud-- so he gets to work chewing through branches, careful not to poke himself in the mouth on those sharp needles.

After having chewed through two branches and watching them call unceremoniously to the ground beneath them, his gaze turns to Featherpaw once more.

"Did you want to try gathering them? If not I can break some more off for you to carry. They're a bit sharp so I understand if you'd prefer for me to do it."

[ +2 juniper berry branches (20 berries) ]

featherpaw | @lesbianism // lioncrest | @Jayvines

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 3rd, 2024, 03:14 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

It seemed as if the berries he had been assigned to locate evaded his searching eyes as he padded along the border. A frustrated huff escaped his muzzle, and the large golden tom resigned himself to collecting a few more solid sticks for Drizzlecloud's stores. Spotting a hefty branch at the base of a tree, Lioncrest approached the fallen piece of tree with a spark of indignation and gave it a few cursory baps with his paws before rearing back onto his rear legs and slamming his weight against wood to split off a few solid sticks from the larger branch. (+3 sticks)

Once he had enough pieces separated, the large warrior collected his bundle (a few in his jaw and the last couple tucked under his chin) and padded back towards the other members of his patrol.

[ @lesbianism @silver. ]

Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:56 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

16 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

EggBite lead her patrol out to Herondive Hollow,

'You been hunting before, FeatherPaw?' She flicked an ear curiously.

As she waited for a response, she marked a bush along the border. A hunting and a border patrol? Okay..

@celeste @lesbianism

Last edited by Ladiebugg; January 3rd, 2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 04:59 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 52/100 - tags; @silver. @Jayvines
While Yarrowcrest gnawed away at the berry branches, Featherpaw looked around for some sticks, not wandering too far. It wasn't too difficult to find sticks in a forest, so they chose four sturdy ones, carrying them back to their patrol leader as the second branch dropped.

Featherpaw looked at the plant warily. It did look spiky, but she didn't want Yarrowcrest to do all the work on her very first patrol. He'd done the work of finding the berries, so she would get her own branch off.

"I can do it," they mewed, hesitantly biting into the branch. They chewed carefully, not wanting to get a needle to the mouth - not only would it hurt, it would be embarrassing to mess up after they'd said they would do it themselves.

After what felt like forever, her branch fell. Success! But... looking at the bush with 3 branches chewed off...
"Is..." she hesitated. She didn't know anything about herbs, so maybe it was fine but... "Is the bush gonna be okay? Drizzlecloud will need more of these once she runs out, right? Chewing off the branches will bring her more now, but it... won't mean less next time, right?"

[+4 sticks +1 juniper bush branch (10 berries)]

--------------------------

53/100 - tags; @celeste @Ladiebugg
Featherpaw marked as she walked, following the warriors on her patrol along the ShadowClan border. She hadn't been this close since she'd left - even on her herb patrol she'd only been in the general area, staying away from the actual border.

"Yeah, Fernwillow and I did some hunting training, and then she took me out on a few patrols, just her and me. We're onto battle training now," they mewed, sniffing the border to check for anything out of the ordinary.

"Why'd Spiderthroat send us to Herondive for hunting anyway? There's never any prey here," she mewed, trying to hide her annoyance. "I don't think he'll be that pleased if we bring back a bunch of crickets, and that's all that's here."

Last edited by lesbianism; January 4th, 2024 at 05:00 AM.