Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:21 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:13 AM

Old November 9th, 2022, 09:39 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Mapledawn was looking around the part they were given, not scenting Fawnpaw at all. Their tail flicked back and forth in fear as they didn't find any scent or trace of the missing apprentice.

@Fawnhearted @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit @Crystal The Crystal Cat

[ ooc: i am so so sorry for this super super late response, this whole thing got lost in my mentions and life had been busy for me- i'm so sorry again yall! ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 9th, 2022, 11:05 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
Mapledawn was looking around the part they were given, not scenting Fawnpaw at all. Their tail flicked back and forth in fear as they didn't find any scent or trace of the missing apprentice.

[ ooc: i am so so sorry for this super super late response, this whole thing got lost in my mentions and life had been busy for me- i'm so sorry again yall! ]
// Bluepaw sighed. Nothing. How could one cat disappear without a trace? \\

// @Fawnhearted @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit \\

/ its ok! \

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 9th, 2022, 11:12 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post

/ its ok! \
---

PebbleSplash
RiverClan

The she-cat looks around but couldn't find a trace of anything... "It's not looking too good... I hope to starclan she's okay..." she sighs

-

( @oleander @TheDragonGoddess @Fawnhearted @Crystal The Crystal Cat )
Old November 9th, 2022, 12:36 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post

/ its ok! \
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySpirit View Post
---

PebbleSplash
RiverClan

The she-cat looks around but couldn't find a trace of anything... "It's not looking too good... I hope to starclan she's okay..." she sighs

-

( @oleander @TheDragonGoddess @Fawnhearted @Crystal The Crystal Cat )
Blue'eyes looked at the others, keeping a eye out for Fawnpaw

(Blue'eyes was just submitted and will help out since i adopted out the others)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old November 9th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

After finishing with marking, the warrior nodded again as he stepped away from the border. Once again, Mintpaw was right. “Alright, let’s head back.” Cricketsting padded away.

@Wingnettle @FredTheFrog @Fawnhearted

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 9th, 2022, 10:36 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

Kit
| very fluffy and round looking cat, with curled ears and a calico pelt with unopened amber eyes |

The kit couldn't see the other cat near themselves, but she found that they were... being nice. Why? Why couldn't they be like Mama, who nipped them? Or Papa, who left all the time? They whimpered, curling in on themselves. "Gone." They murmured. Their ears flicked at the mention of food. "Milk?" Their head perked up just slightly. They found their tummy growling... a lot. It hurt. They didn't know how long they'd been here or how long they would of been here if other Cat hadn't come and helped. They were still scared, but not as much. They sniffed the air, looking for the cat. "Don't go, don't go! Stay, stay!" They cried, now wanting the cat back. They felt their bottom lip quiver and sniffled, trying not to cry. "Please, no go?"

{ @Apollo. that's okay haha makes it better!! }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 10th, 2022, 04:45 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- .Fennelcall. -
( @maple. )

Fennelcall blinked, so this kit's parents are gone, most likely dead, he noted to himself, "I don't have milk but I can give you something to try until I find you a queen who can nurse you." he meowed to the little kit, still keeping his distance, but when they started crying for him to stay with them he was a little confused, "hey, hey, hey- I'm not going anywhere-" he came a bit closer to the kit, they were probably under malnourished and cold, so he really needed to get some food into the kit and keep them warm.

Fennelcall gently placed his tail next to the kit, to try and show them that he was near but that he wasn't too close, they could decide for themself if they wanted him closer. "I will have to leave for a little bit to get you something to eat, but I'll be right back afterwards, does that sound okay to you?" he asked the little one, if they didn't want him to go find them some prey to eat he would have no choice but to take them back to camp immediately, rather than waiting for them to adjust to his presence like he planned.

Old November 11th, 2022, 08:49 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki View Post

The moment Birchpaw mentioned the idea of sounds helping him sleep, it all made sense now. Coldsong struggled with sleeping for longest time in his life, and while he was wandering the uncharted lands, he found that sounds of the ocean was the only thing that helped him get to sleep. This meant he often woke to seagulls pecking at his body, and he had the embarrassing scars to prove it, but he always came back to hear the waves lap at the sandy shoreline. "I see." Coldsong finally reacted, snapping back to reality with a sudden shiver to the frigid air. Since when did he have so much trouble focusing? "I definitely understand that. If you'd like my suggestion, the sound of ocean waves is extremely relaxing. You river cats have a beach, don't you? Must be nice."

His blue eyes blinked the beachside memories away and refilled themselves with a curious glisten when the youngster played with a fallen leaf. A smile crept its way into his claw-marked muzzle as he softly an batted a nearby leaf towards Birchpaw. Then more questions came up. "Hm? Me?" Coldsong was caught off guard, unsure how to properly answer the question. He'd been gone for moons, so he wasn't exactly sure how to respond...then again, this kit didn't have to know that. "Uh, yes, I'm a WindClan warrior." He felt his chest swell with pride at those words -- a feeling he rarely experienced these days. "Oh, I love my Clan very much. Wide open fields to run in, wonderful Clanmmates to pass the time with, and plenty of rabbits to chase or munch on..." His expression went all dreamy again, but as the silence fell, he was quick to snap back with another shiver. ".. I could talk about my homeland forever, but we've been chattin' for a bit too long here. Might be best if you go look for ditches, elsewhere, eh? Maybe check out them waves I told you about?"

>Birchpaw<
He tilted his head. "Yeah, we've got a beach. Maybe I'll try that out, thanks." White noise might help, the crashing of the waves and all that. Some cats said the ocean was dangerous but as long as one stayed clear of the tide, Birchpaw didn't see why.

He reached up with a hind paw to scratch behind his ear as Coldsong went on dreamily about WindClan. "Rabbits..." he mused, mostly to himself. "Never had rabbit. I'll have to try some one of these days." If he could find one, that was. Open fields sounded nice, too, though maybe not in winter. It looked like it got pretty cold.

...Oh. Aw. It sounded like Coldsong was dismissing him.. Disappointment flickered across Birchpaw's face, but nevertheless he nodded and made to leave. "I'll do that, thanks for the suggestion. Have a good rest of your day."

And with that he was gone, vanishing back into his own territory.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 13th, 2022, 10:34 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
- .Fennelcall. -
( @maple. )

Fennelcall blinked, so this kit's parents are gone, most likely dead, he noted to himself, "I don't have milk but I can give you something to try until I find you a queen who can nurse you." he meowed to the little kit, still keeping his distance, but when they started crying for him to stay with them he was a little confused, "hey, hey, hey- I'm not going anywhere-" he came a bit closer to the kit, they were probably under malnourished and cold, so he really needed to get some food into the kit and keep them warm.

Fennelcall gently placed his tail next to the kit, to try and show them that he was near but that he wasn't too close, they could decide for themself if they wanted him closer. "I will have to leave for a little bit to get you something to eat, but I'll be right back afterwards, does that sound okay to you?" he asked the little one, if they didn't want him to go find them some prey to eat he would have no choice but to take them back to camp immediately, rather than waiting for them to adjust to his presence like he planned.

kit
| Very fluffy and round looking cat with a calico pelt and unopened amber eyes |

With trembling bottom lip, the little kit immediately burrowed into the bigger cats tail, not realising it wasn't their side. They wanted milk. Their belly started to growl and they mewled softly. "Milk, please.." They asked softly, just trying to be nice now. They felt sad for being mean to the big cat, who was just trying to be nice. "No 'way, no 'way." They didn't want to be alone..

{ @Apollo. }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Last edited by puppeteer; November 13th, 2022 at 10:34 PM.
Old November 14th, 2022, 02:11 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- .Fennelcall. -
( @maple. )

The tom slowly brung the kit closer to his body with his tail so that he could keep them warm, feeling more sympathy for the young kit as they once again pleaded for him not to go, plus, he wouldn't be able to supply them with milk unless a queen back at camp was willing to nurse them. Pikestar would also be a nightmare to explain this situation to, he shuttered slightly before returning his attention to the calico kitten. The poor thing had already been through so much and they seemed to be already getting weaker, he was unsure if they would be able to take the overwhelming Riverclan camp, especially since Fawnpaw was missing so there would be no medical help if something where to happen.

Fennelcall sighed, he now felt like this kit was his responsibility to care for, and maybe it was, "I can take you to a place that you could get some milk, but I'll have to carry you there and it will be a bit loud, is that okay?" he paused, if no queen was willing to nurse the little one he was unsure of what he would do.. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Last edited by Apollo.; November 14th, 2022 at 02:12 AM.