Today 01:44 AM

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:27 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

CEDARPAW
26/100

Cedarpaw turned a mean glare towards Shadefrost. "Yea, you don't wan- BUNNIES?! BUNNIES?!?! " She was really offended. "If anything, your a bunch of cowards that hide in the shadows all the time!" She unsheathed her claws. This is a bad idea... What if-

@Rose | @Levi 99 (You both have permission to hurt her, but don't kill her please :< )

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; June 23rd, 2023 at 11:27 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:38 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
CEDARPAW
26/100

Cedarpaw turned a mean glare towards Shadefrost. "Yea, you don't wan- BUNNIES?! BUNNIES?!?! " She was really offended. "If anything, your a bunch of cowards that hide in the shadows all the time!" She unsheathed her claws. This is a bad idea... What if-

@Rose | @Levi 99 (You both have permission to hurt her, but don't kill her please :< )
Shadefrost noticed the sudden edge of hostility in the apprentices voice, but only acted at the sight of her claws. Moving like a bolt of lightning, Shade rushed forward and swiped a paw under the brats legs to bring her down. Then with force he slammed his paw down on her head, pushing her face into the dirt. He made sure not to do too much, if only to shut Larky's mouth, but kept his paw firmly placed on the Windclan molly's head. "Stop being stupid and follow the one cat here who doesn't want to murder you right now," he said through gritted teeth. Then he turned his attention back to Larkfire and said, "are you sure you don't want to kill her?"

@Rose

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 23rd, 2023 at 12:03 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:10 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
CEDARPAW
26/100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost noticed the sudden edge of hostility in the apprentices voice, but only acted at the sight of her claws. Moving like a bolt of lightning, Shade rushed forward and swiped a paw under the brats legs to bring her down. Then with force he slammed his paw down on her head, pushing her face into the dirt. He made sure not to do too much, if only to shut Larky's mouth, but kept his paw firmly placed on the Windclan molly's head. "Stop being stupid and follow the one cat here who doesn't want to murder you right now," he said through gritted teeth. Then he turned his attention back to Larkfire and said, "are you sure you don't want to kill her?"

@Rose
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

Well, that was it. Lips peeling back as a snarl ripped itself from her throat, the youngest Enforcer whirled around to glare at Cedarpaw. Fortunately for the chatterbox, Shadefrost had already taken it upon himself to subdue the younger molly. Because Larkfire was no longer feeling very gracious.

With a small, frightening smile, Larkfire crouched right in front of where Shadefrost had pinned Cedarpaw's head to the ground, bringing them eye-to-eye. Reaching out a slender paw and attempting to hook one of her claws underneath Cedarpaw's chin, the lithe enforcer sought to tip Cedarpaw's chin upward with a single claw. "I'd suggest you think of your next words very carefully." She warned lowly, eyes cold expanses of amber. "You're testing whatever little patience I had for you."

Teeth clenching, Larkfire for half a moment imagined sliding her claws lower and ending Cedarpaw's life right then and there. She had a right to do so, as the WindClanner had been the one to trespass. But she knew she wouldn't do it, because the youngster was.. well, a youngster. "Maybe it'd be best if you didn't speak at all." With that warning, Larkfire stretched back to her full height, tone lifting from the whisper-y one it'd just been on.

"Now, you're going to follow me. Preferably quietly. Or I'll make sure you don't have a tongue to talk."
With another threat out of the way, the grey damsel glanced sidelong at Shadefrost. She hadn't yet mentioned his name out loud, so hopefully he would continue to do her the same courtesy. It was no use if their enemy knew their names. "Let her up." Larkfire said, and then with another brief glance at Cedarpaw, began moving them towards the border.

[ No killing will be done without your permission, don't worry o7 Well, unless an HR decides otherwise. Also, don't mind the format switch lol ]

Maybe it’s the fact that every time I fall, I lose it all.
Old June 24th, 2023, 03:28 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire

Well, that was it. Lips peeling back as a snarl ripped itself from her throat, the youngest Enforcer whirled around to glare at Cedarpaw. Fortunately for the chatterbox, Shadefrost had already taken it upon himself to subdue the younger molly. Because Larkfire was no longer feeling very gracious.

With a small, frightening smile, Larkfire crouched right in front of where Shadefrost had pinned Cedarpaw's head to the ground, bringing them eye-to-eye. Reaching out a slender paw and attempting to hook one of her claws underneath Cedarpaw's chin, the lithe enforcer sought to tip Cedarpaw's chin upward with a single claw. "I'd suggest you think of your next words very carefully." She warned lowly, eyes cold expanses of amber. "You're testing whatever little patience I had for you."

Teeth clenching, Larkfire for half a moment imagined sliding her claws lower and ending Cedarpaw's life right then and there. She had a right to do so, as the WindClanner had been the one to trespass. But she knew she wouldn't do it, because the youngster was.. well, a youngster. "Maybe it'd be best if you didn't speak at all." With that warning, Larkfire stretched back to her full height, tone lifting from the whisper-y one it'd just been on.

"Now, you're going to follow me. Preferably quietly. Or I'll make sure you don't have a tongue to talk."
With another threat out of the way, the grey damsel glanced sidelong at Shadefrost. She hadn't yet mentioned his name out loud, so hopefully he would continue to do her the same courtesy. It was no use if their enemy knew their names. "Let her up." Larkfire said, and then with another brief glance at Cedarpaw, began moving them towards the border.

[ No killing will be done without your permission, don't worry o7 Well, unless an HR decides otherwise. Also, don't mind the format switch lol ]
Shadefrost blinked, surprise overtaking him briefly, as Larkfire went from the calm and composed commander she usually portrays to a sadistic killer. Hmm, now that wasn’t something you saw every day. Shade allowed the ghost of a smile to touch his lips. He obeyed the enforcer’s order, removing his paw, while fixing Cedarpaw with an icy glare. There was no doubt that Larky was by far the most vexing burr in the black tom's life, yet even so, he couldn't deny the modicum of respect he felt for her in that moment. "As you wish, Princess Burr," the warrior remarked, recognizing the brilliance of the nickname.

@Froggy

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old June 26th, 2023, 01:57 PM

CEDARPAW
31/100

Cedarpaw really- what's the word... despised this one. What was his name? Shade something? She couldn't bother to know. Not like it was important anyways.

"I only came here for a frog." She mumbled. Not like that would help her case.

@Rose @Levi 99 (Sorry for such a late post)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old June 26th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
CEDARPAW
31/100

Cedarpaw really- what's the word... despised this one. What was his name? Shade something? She couldn't bother to know. Not like it was important anyways.

"Yes," said Shadefrost disdainfully, "you came here for a stupid little frog that didn't belong to you." His voice was calm as he spoke, but his eyes betrayed the bitter hatred and malice he held for the apprentice, not that it was much secret. "Now move. We've been incredibly lenient with you, seeing as how we could have murdered you without even batting an eye. The dark warrior moved to stand behind the windclan apprentice, whiskers twitching occasionally. "So if you don't want me to slam your face back into the dirt I suggest you do as your told."

@Rose

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old June 27th, 2023, 07:47 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
CEDARPAW
31/100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Yes," said Shadefrost disdainfully, "you came here for a stupid little frog that didn't belong to you." His voice was calm as he spoke, but his eyes betrayed the bitter hatred and malice he held for the apprentice, not that it was much secret. "Now move. We've been incredibly lenient with you, seeing as how we could have murdered you without even batting an eye. The dark warrior moved to stand behind the windclan apprentice, whiskers twitching occasionally. "So if you don't want me to slam your face back into the dirt I suggest you do as your told."

@Rose
Larkfire

This apprentice was more foolish than Larkfire had originally thought. And that was saying something. A growl rumbling in her throat, Larkfire pushed off as the border came into view.

She stopped just shy of crossing over, fixing Cedarpaw with an angry glare. Irritated, Larkfire jerked her head towards the other side. "Scuttle off then." She said firmly, expression feigning a mask of indifference. "We'll be watching you. Don't try to hide, though, since there is nowhere for you to hide on that side of the border. If you refuse to go, we'll just have to hold you down here until a patrol comes along. And who knows how long that'll be."

[ Oh gosh, I completely forgot about this, I'm so sorry >< ]

Maybe it’s the fact that every time I fall, I lose it all.
Old June 27th, 2023, 10:18 PM

CEDARPAW
32/100

Cedarpaw huffed. Empty-handed as always... Not like her life was working out so well either.

Now what was she supposed to do? See Owlkit so sad after she returned empty-pawed? No. She wasn't gonna let two balls of floof stop her.

She took a breath. She was quite pissed off, but that didn't mean she should give up on her calm attitude. She took a deep breath in, and out.

Turning her sour expression to a sweet smile, she gave the Angry one a small nod. She then crossed the border and gave the last one a smile. These Shadowclan scums didn't deserve any kindness. But, she needed to feel better after almost dying for the 5th time today. As soon as she crossed the border, she sat down.

"I'm not leaving until I get a frog."

@Rose | @Levi 99

Old June 28th, 2023, 04:47 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cloverheart •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

In all honesty? Being close to the ShadowClan border made the scarred molly feel sick. Drainfully sick. More sick than what the dreadful heat of the sun did as it casted its warm rays onto her scarred back. The cream-and-white molly limped her way through, her disabled leg swaying as she trotted her way through. This was identically the same place where her adopted mother was killed by none other than Dawnstar herself. Cloverheart saw this place as nothing but a heavy reminder that ShadowClan was nothing but a horrible clan of brutes that kill for their own enjoyment and entertainment. It disgusted the scarred molly from the simple thought, her nose scrunching up as she silently walked with her patrol-mates. Hopefully, they could get this done rather quickly than later. She wasn’t in the mood for them returning late because someone wouldn’t do their job.

Remaining civilly silent, the cream-furred feline eerily eyed the border between both her clan and ShadowClan, a small swell of disgust forming deeply within her chest. She’s always hated being up around the border, she could always smell the stink of ShadowClan not even from a long mile away and it only disgusted her. Glancing back towards her patrol-mates, she stiffly moved her tail as she began to walk around the border, eyes peered open to keep any eye out for anything suspicious. “Keep your eyes open for any ShadowClan warriors,” she spoke, voice tart, “we don’t want to risk seeing anything that’ll be suspicious. I ain’t in the mood for a fight.”

@RunningInTheHeather @Lunalis @Catherine [posted a starter for the patrol since the due date is a good bit away! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 29th, 2023, 11:23 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐