Last post by Myling
Today 11:01 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:54 PM

Old November 5th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
A slight pang of jealousy came to Athena as she heard the praise go to Czar and she just shook her head. "Whatever. It was just luck." She said as she heard Seba's howl.
(Lockdowns lifted blah blah)

Athena could not hide her enthusiasm and looked to her mother. "Can I go outside? Please?" She asked with pleading eyes, ready for her to say yes so she could dart out the entrance at the word.

Sunset hummed a for a few moments- Zuri’s warning echoed in her mind for a few seconds before shaking them out of her head and looked to her. “Of course Athena. Be careful now!” She smiled and watched her go before grabbing Czar’s tip of his tail and tugging him lightly. “I haven’t heard from you in a while mister. How’ve you been?”

(Continue~)

Old November 5th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Sunset hummed a for a few moments- Zuri’s warning echoed in her mind for a few seconds before shaking them out of her head and looked to her. “Of course Athena. Be careful now!” She smiled and watched her go before grabbing Czar’s tip of his tail and tugging him lightly. “I haven’t heard from you in a while mister. How’ve you been?”

(Continue~)

Athena barely heard the last part of her mother before she was out of the camp. She went straight to where she had trained. She looked around. "Karma? I'm here like we promised." She said searching around for a few moments before she heard the voice.

"I'm right here." The voice of Karma was replaced with his face popping out of a bush with a smile. "I'm so glad you came back. Just like we had promised. What is it you would like to learn today?"

"My brother beat me." She said with a half pout as she explained in detail how the fight started and then ended rather quickly. "He said he needed a nap. But I don't believe that at all. I didn't see him in my den. I think he might have been out here practicing." She whined and complained.

"Ah but of course. It is only natural to practice and beat your opponent." He told her. "What exactly did he do?" He asked her. He nodded once he heard it. "Alright. So let's try this. Try and circle around me." He stood and closed his eyes.

Confused at what this was supposed to do, she began to slowly circle around him and was slightly terrified at the face that no matter where she went when she stalked him, his face was constantly looking at her. After a few minutes, she finally stood up. "Ok are you cheating? Do you have your eyes slightly peaked or something?"

This got Karma to laugh humorously. "No. I promise you that my eyes were closed this entire time." He opened his eyes, looking down to Athena with his amber eyes. "Your pawsteps are too heavy. I can hear not only your pawsteps, but also your breathing." He sat next to her. "When you're doing this, try to control your breathing. Take slow, deep quiet breaths in and out. And when you are about to strike, take one final deep breath and then...attack!?"

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 6th, 2022 at 12:52 PM.
Old November 5th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena barely heard the last part of her mother before she was out of the camp. She went straight to where she had trained. She looked around. "Karma? I'm here like we promised." She said searching around for a few moments before she heard the voice.

"I'm right here." The voice of Karma was replaced with his face popping out of a bush with a smile. "I'm so glad you came back. Just like we had promised. What is it you would like to learn today?"

"My brother beat me." She said with a half pout as she explained in detail how the fight started and then ended rather quickly. "He said he needed a nap. But I don't believe that at all. I didn't see him in my den. I think he might have been out here practicing." She whined and complained.

"Ah but of course. It is only natural to practice and beat your opponent." He told her. "What exactly did he do?" He asked her. He nodded once he heard it. "Alright. So let's try this. Try and circle around me." He stood and closed his eyes.

Confused at what this was supposed to do, she began to slowly circle around him and was slightly terrified at the face that no matter where she went when she stalked him, his face was constantly looking at her. After a few minutes, she finally stood up. "Ok are you cheating? Do you have your eyes slightly peaked or something?"

This got Karma to laugh humorously. "No. I promise you that my eyes were closed this entire time." He opened his eyes, looking down to Athena with his amber eyes. "Your pawsteps are too heavy. I can hear not only your pawsteps, but also your breathing." He sat next to her. "When you're doing this, try to control your breathing. Take slow, deep quiet breaths in and out. And when you are about to strike, take one final deep breath and then...attack!?"
(I’ll let you continue that ~ )

Eventually, Zuri stopped where there were a few bigger rocks and taller grass. Surprisingly, there were no scents of wolves nearby as she looked around. With a sigh, she leaned against the rock and her makeshift home was already coming to life before her eyes. She had a long day in front of her if she wanted to have a comfortable stay here.

After a few moments, and finding a small creek nearby, the she wolf began to work on her makeshift den. Pulling the grass out of the dirt and placing it aside to make a small clearing between the two big rocks. The task took a bit longer than she expected, and when she was done she had a good bit of grass she could use to make makeshift bedding for the moment.

After a bit of rest, the she wolf tested the dirt that was left from the pulled grass near the two rocks. Zuri hummed as the dirt was soft and she could easily dig through it. After finding out that, Zuri decided to go to the bigger rock that could be used as a roof if she made the den correctly. Without much thought she began working on her makeshift home.

Make no mistake, the she wolf was still very much in shock, even despair with the current events that had happened. The fact that no one in her pack wanted her, including Seba- tore her to bits. But she was welcoming this distraction to keep her from thinking about it. And she would try to keep herself occupied until she could no longer run from reality as she was doing now.

Last edited by Shadow; November 5th, 2020 at 12:44 AM.
Old November 5th, 2020, 12:59 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(I’ll let you continue that ~ )

Eventually, Zuri stopped where there were a few bigger rocks and taller grass. Surprisingly, there were no scents of wolves nearby as she looked around. With a sigh, she leaned against the rock and her makeshift home was already coming to life before her eyes. She had a long day in front of her if she wanted to have a comfortable stay here.

After a few moments, and finding a small creek nearby, the she wolf began to work on her makeshift den. Pulling the grass out of the dirt and placing it aside to make a small clearing between the two big rocks. The task took a bit longer than she expected, and when she was done she had a good bit of grass she could use to make makeshift bedding for the moment.

After a bit of rest, the she wolf tested the dirt that was left from the pulled grass near the two rocks. Zuri hummed as the dirt was soft and she could easily dig through it. After finding out that, Zuri decided to go to the bigger rock that could be used as a roof if she made the den correctly. Without much thought she began working on her makeshift home.

Make no mistake, the she wolf was still very much in shock, even despair with the current events that had happened. The fact that no one in her pack wanted her, including Seba- tore her to bits. But she was welcoming this distraction to keep her from thinking about it. And she would try to keep herself occupied until she could no longer run from reality as she was doing now.
Karma watched her as he taught her how to be light on her paws and to calm herself down. "Just focus on your target. Think about every move he could possibly do." He guided as she circled him. His eyes were closed once again, he could still hear her, but that was mostly because he was almost an expert on this. But to her credit she had gotten better in a short amount of time. "Much better." He praised. "You're getting better and better by the moment." He said. Then she leapt at him. After a few moments of them trying to get the better of them, Karma stood and laughed. "Excellent. You have such the potential. I knew you were a lucky one." He told her.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; November 5th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.
Old November 5th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Karma watched her as he taught her how to be light on her paws and to calm herself down. "Just focus on your target. Think about every move he could possibly do." He guided as she circled him. His eyes were closed once again, he could still hear her, but that was mostly because he was almost an expert on this. But to her credit she had gotten better in a short amount of time. "Much better." He praised. "You're getting better and better by the moment." He said. Then she leapt at him. After a few moments of them trying to get the better of them, Karma stood and laughed. "Excellent. You have such the potential. I knew you were a lucky one." He told her.

(she’s probably going to be better than Czar at this point. Being trained by a wolf that be ✨ mystical ✨ )

As she finished with digging out her den, and laying down her bedding- the tired she wolf walked out of the den, deciding to mold the outside of the den to make the entrance smaller and more private with the dirt she had gained from digging out the den. After a bit of molding, she left the remaining dirt to the side and decided to jump up on the rock to enjoy the wind after a good long while of work.

After a tad bit of resting, she decided she needed to hunt for some food. As she jumped down to the tall grass once again, thoughts about her situation popped back within her mind. Her brows furrowed and she sighed, deciding on a good two to three days to herself to gather her thoughts and relax. She felt she needed a break. From all the stares, the judgements from the wolves around her.

The forest didn’t seem to be a home to her currently...it seemed to be more of a prison with nosey eyes. The she wolf continued on walking, scouting for some food.

~0~

Sunset eventually let Czar go off and play with the younger pups Rí and Rain. With a huff, she decided she would discuss with Seba about Athena’s new mentor, at least for now. The she wolf approached his den before stopping right before the mouth of it. “Seba? Are you there?” She called out.

Old November 5th, 2020, 01:25 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(she’s probably going to be better than Czar at this point. Being trained by a wolf that be ✨ mystical ✨ )

As she finished with digging out her den, and laying down her bedding- the tired she wolf walked out of the den, deciding to mold the outside of the den to make the entrance smaller and more private with the dirt she had gained from digging out the den. After a bit of molding, she left the remaining dirt to the side and decided to jump up on the rock to enjoy the wind after a good long while of work.

After a tad bit of resting, she decided she needed to hunt for some food. As she jumped down to the tall grass once again, thoughts about her situation popped back within her mind. Her brows furrowed and she sighed, deciding on a good two to three days to herself to gather her thoughts and relax. She felt she needed a break. From all the stares, the judgements from the wolves around her.

The forest didn’t seem to be a home to her currently...it seemed to be more of a prison with nosey eyes. The she wolf continued on walking, scouting for some food.

~0~

Sunset eventually let Czar go off and play with the younger pups Rí and Rain. With a huff, she decided she would discuss with Seba about Athena’s new mentor, at least for now. The she wolf approached his den before stopping right before the mouth of it. “Seba? Are you there?” She called out.

Another wolf out on the plains was walking. He looked older and tired, but still quite big and looked strong for his age. He walked silently, his eyes distant, as if he was running on a goal or a promise. He stopped though as he saw another wolf. He got down quickly knowing that the other wolf didn't see him as they were walking towards him. He was on the verge of leaping as she got closer, and closer. Now. He leapt into action with her last step, attacking her with speed that was impressive for his size, as the black wolf tried to throw her on the ground to pin her.

Seba was looking down at his paws, deep in thought as if he was wondering if lifting the lockdown was the right idea. He was snapped out of it at the call of his name. "Yes, Sunset. I'm here. Please. Do come in." He called back out.

Old November 5th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Another wolf out on the plains was walking. He looked older and tired, but still quite big and looked strong for his age. He walked silently, his eyes distant, as if he was running on a goal or a promise. He stopped though as he saw another wolf. He got down quickly knowing that the other wolf didn't see him as they were walking towards him. He was on the verge of leaping as she got closer, and closer. Now. He leapt into action with her last step, attacking her with speed that was impressive for his size, as the black wolf tried to throw her on the ground to pin her.

Seba was looking down at his paws, deep in thought as if he was wondering if lifting the lockdown was the right idea. He was snapped out of it at the call of his name. "Yes, Sunset. I'm here. Please. Do come in." He called back out.

Zuri yelped as she went from walking to being pinned to the floor in a span of a second, confused and in shock she blinked a couple of times before she realized she could be in possible danger. Immediately she growled in defense, warning him to get off of her before she grew violent. How rude. Did all wolves outside of packs always attack on sight? No decency she assumed. “Get off of me.” Her growl was low as she gave her final warning, ready to attack if he refused. Gods...she did not need this right now.

~0~

Sunset walked in, bowing her head respectfully before sitting down in front of him. “I’d like to talk about Zuri,” She began. “I would feel most comfortable if she took a break from mentoring Athena for the time being...” The she wolf paused. “Something is off with her lately.”

Old November 5th, 2020, 01:51 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri yelped as she went from walking to being pinned to the floor in a span of a second, confused and in shock she blinked a couple of times before she realized she could be in possible danger. Immediately she growled in defense, warning him to get off of her before she grew violent. How rude. Did all wolves outside of packs always attack on sight? No decency she assumed. “Get off of me.” Her growl was low as she gave her final warning, ready to attack if he refused. Gods...she did not need this right now.

~0~

Sunset walked in, bowing her head respectfully before sitting down in front of him. “I’d like to talk about Zuri,” She began. “I would feel most comfortable if she took a break from mentoring Athena for the time being...” The she wolf paused. “Something is off with her lately.”

The wolf hesitated slightly at her warning. Realizing that she didn't attack on sight and instead gave him a warning was good enough for him to know that she wasn't one of THOSE wolves. He took a breath and sat down. "Apologies. I've got a lot of.....negative experiences with wolves as of recently."

Seba took a moment to think. "While I do agree with something being off with Zuri...." He started. "I do not think switching mentors....even temporarily would be a good idea." He spoke as understanding as possible. "Athena seems to really enjoy training with Zuri and that's why she trains so well with her. Who else could she possibly train with at the moment?"

Athena smiled as she got more moves under her belt. "Bye! I promise I'll come back soon to learn from you!" She called to Karma and ran back towards camp with a smile on her face. "So nice to get some fresh air!" She called once she walked into the camp.

Old November 5th, 2020, 02:00 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
The wolf hesitated slightly at her warning. Realizing that she didn't attack on sight and instead gave him a warning was good enough for him to know that she wasn't one of THOSE wolves. He took a breath and sat down. "Apologies. I've got a lot of.....negative experiences with wolves as of recently."

Seba took a moment to think. "While I do agree with something being off with Zuri...." He started. "I do not think switching mentors....even temporarily would be a good idea." He spoke as understanding as possible. "Athena seems to really enjoy training with Zuri and that's why she trains so well with her. Who else could she possibly train with at the moment?"

Athena smiled as she got more moves under her belt. "Bye! I promise I'll come back soon to learn from you!" She called to Karma and ran back towards camp with a smile on her face. "So nice to get some fresh air!" She called once she walked into the camp.

Zuri got up quickly as to not leave her underbelly exposed and huffed, shaking her fur free from dust- all the while keeping her eyes on him. “I apologize for that. It must be tiring to have to deal with violent wolves daily.” The she wolf paused before continuing. “Zuri.” She nodded, deciding it was best to be polite. “Nice to meet you...?” She trailed off waiting for his name.

~0~

Sunset looked to him, obviously uneasy. “I don’t know...we have plenty of other wolves. I’m sure one of them would be a suitable candidate...” She trailed off, deep in thought before letting out a defeated sigh. “She came running into the camp like a madman, and frantically warning Athena that she was in danger from this he wolf that she’d seen.” Sunset looked up to meet Seba’s eyes. “I don’t want my pup to be influenced by her ramblings. Joking about my daughters safety if off limits.” Her eyes were harsh- that of a mother protecting her child.

(Athena: gets warned by Zuri to not go see a strange wolf.
Also Athena: hello mysterious wolf that I just met : D )
Old November 5th, 2020, 02:10 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri got up quickly as to not leave her underbelly exposed and huffed, shaking her fur free from dust- all the while keeping her eyes on him. “I apologize for that. It must be tiring to have to deal with violent wolves daily.” The she wolf paused before continuing. “Zuri.” She nodded, deciding it was best to be polite. “Nice to meet you...?” She trailed off waiting for his name.

~0~

Sunset looked to him, obviously uneasy. “I don’t know...we have plenty of other wolves. I’m sure one of them would be a suitable candidate...” She trailed off, deep in thought before letting out a defeated sigh. “She came running into the camp like a madman, and frantically warning Athena that she was in danger from this he wolf that she’d seen.” Sunset looked up to meet Seba’s eyes. “I don’t want my pup to be influenced by her ramblings. Joking about my daughters safety if off limits.” Her eyes were harsh- that of a mother protecting her child.

(Athena: gets warned by Zuri to not go see a strange wolf.
Also Athena: hello mysterious wolf that I just met : D )
The wolf's eyes widened at the name. "Zuri.... I've heard that name before." He said looking down at his paws deep in thought. "I swear I have....but it doesn't exactly ring a bell. Hm..." The wolf was now clearly deep in thought, trying his hardest to remember a name he swore he heard before.

Seba put a paw up innocently. "I understand you want what's best for your pup. I do not blame you in the slightest." He said. "You might want to talk to her about this first and let her pick out the wolf she wants to train with then." He suggested. "Because if I know anything back when I was young, its that pups wont do anything they're told to do when they do not like or respect the wolf that's telling them to do it."