Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ω "Hooting" Ω - [adoption...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:49 PM
Character QnA!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:41 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 01:34 PM
You May Not Be an Eagle,...
by Dark
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2017, 08:22 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafkit smiled at they're enthusiasm, a smile upon their maw as she they explained the game, "Well, its actually..really simple. You toss the pebble back and forth, and...that's really it. I usually play it outside, to not hit any of the queen's heads in the den, and get them angry, and very annoyed." He chuckled, humoring mixing in his tone. "I understand their anger, we are pretty reckless, a bit, sometimes" Leafkit spoke observantly, thoughtful expression his face. He wasn't like normal kits, understanding, and thoughtful, and understood things most kits didn't understand at all.
Leafkit was fine with being different, he liked how he was, and that's all that mattered. Leafkit gave a small smile, he was glad the other kit was excited for the game, even though it wasn't much of a good game, really. It was very simple, with simple rules they needed to follow. Leafkit didn't want it too complicated, just so others could understand, because some kits were too young to understand some things, after all. "Their are some rules to it, like don't throw too hard, don't play in the nursery, don't throw it too high, because it might go into the forest, and be a bit careful not to break it, because its very small." Leafkit wanted to make sure his pebble was very safe, it was his very favorite, and only pebble he liked to play with. He even had a scar on his pad from the pebble cutting him, how that happened? Leafkit had guessed, at the time, it was a very sharp pebble, and it really was.
Remora nodded, still smiling somewhat sheepishly as they watched Leafkit. They were more than excited to be playing any game whatsoever, and this didn't sound like a bad one at all--In fact, it sounded wonderful, though they hardly had anything with which to compare it. Just... Amazing. And more astounding was that they hadn't been the one to propose the game. "I won't lose it," promised Remorakit.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:00 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Y-you're letting me help?" Their eyes widened and they watched, throroughly surprised. "What's that called?" Remora asked, gesturing to the unknown root. "Oh... And you hold it together with cobwebs? Clever, I'd never have thought of that.. This is so interesting! Will Owlpaw be okay?" Olive eyes still locked on the apprentice, they tilted their head. Remorakit felt a twinge of sympathy in their stomach--poor cat--for both Zerosight and the apprentice.
Zerosight grumpled a bit. "Don't make me change my mind," He mumbled grumpily. He pawed a root over to the kitten. "It's comfrey root. It helps heal broken bones..." The medicine cat meowed. He began to chew up another root, applying it to another prepared leg before responding. "It's hard to tell. Even if her legs heal alright, it still going to be a struggle for her to walk. She won't die on my watch though." The tom finished up the leg he was working on and began on the next, leaving the other one to the kitten even though that was risky.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw smiled as he listened half heartedly to what Wingpaw was saying. He didn't mind that she was rambling, he was just concerned about Owlkit. He knew he shouldn't worry about her, but he did. They were just friends, even if he wanted that to change. He took one last fleeting glance to Owlkit and Wingpaw, offered a smile and padded briskly out of the clearing. "I'll be back in a couple heartbeats!" he called over his shoulder. The young bengal returned a few moment later, a large wad of damp moss, moisture from the morning dew still clinging to its fern like fronds. He set it down, and it make a squish sound as it landed. He gave it a rather disgusted look as he forcefully licked his jaws, attempting to remove the loose piece of moss from his tongue. Once he finished cleaning his maw and tongue he used his paws to press the moss into a firm sphere shape. After he finished he looked back up, blue eyes alight with excitement. "Alrighty then, what rules are we playing with? Normal kit rules? Or sould we bring in some more excitement?" he asked, his tail lashing happily behind him.

@Empress Of Evil
Owlkit glanced at Wingpaw, before looking back at her friend. It seemed to her that her friend wasn't aware of how tense she was. Or maybe he was...maybe he just didn't care. Or maybe, just maybe, he's trying to make me feel better, She thought unconsciously. She wasn't quite sure what to think. In what seemed like a heartbeat, this new cat whom she had thought didn't exist had shown up, now all of a sudden they were playing moss ball? What was she thinking? Or what was she doing? What do I want from him, would be a better question, Owlkit thought. For the first time, she realized she was completely unaware of why she was so jealous. It occurred to her that perhaps she was worried Wingpaw would take her friend away, and it also occurred to her that maybe she was jealous for no good reason. Wingpaw seemed nice. So why wasn't this frustration going away? She had no idea what she wanted from Storkpaw. She didn't know what she had expected him to do, or say...but she knew it was something different from accepting the new she cat. The kit set her jealousy aside and smiled at Wingpaw again, as Storkpaw returned. "Oh, I think we should make it more exciting. What about you, Wingpaw?" She asked, turning to the other she cat with a bright, friendly smile. The promise of a more exciting game had brushed aside her jealousy for the moment being. Right now, they were all just friends. At least, some of us are, the voice in the back of her mind spoke. Owlkit wished the voice had a form so she could smack it. They could all be friends. There was no reason why she should be jealous of Wingpaw. There was no reason why Storkpaw should not be allowed to have other friends. And besides, he's told me I'm his best friend. At least, I think he has...oh dear, have I told him that? Maybe he's trying to find another best friend because he thinks I don't care anymore? Oh...Owlkit thought, suddenly becoming very distressed. She was no longer interested in the game at hand, although she was determined to hide this fact from both her friend and...this new cat. She had no idea what kind of a relation Wingpaw would end up being to her. She wasn't mad enough at her to call her an enemy, and besides she wasn't really mad at her at all. But neither did she think they would end up becoming friends. She kept her grey-blue gaze fixed firmly on Wingpaw, attempting to regain her friendly smile so that the two older cats wouldn't think anything was wrong.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 28th, 2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:02 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy

Remora nodded, still smiling somewhat sheepishly as they watched Leafkit. They were more than excited to be playing any game whatsoever, and this didn't sound like a bad one at all--In fact, it sounded wonderful, though they hardly had anything with which to compare it. Just... Amazing. And more astounding was that they hadn't been the one to propose the game. "I won't lose it," promised Remorakit.
Leafkit was glad that Remorakit was excited to play the game, and it was clear in his leaf green optics, shining with relieve. I was worried they wouldn't like it... "Do...you want to go play outside..or...?" He began, feeling awkward, but only a little bit, with nervousness in the horizon. Let's hope..that I don't fall, but.. it's fine if I do. "And...uh--thank you, I've had this pebble for a long time, its... very special to me, so.....thank you for promising.." He murmured again, tail flicking as he spoke. And, please don't break it... It was strange to have a pebble as a special item, but everyone had their ways of comforting themselves, whether it be with others, or not. Leafkit was no exception, having a dead mother was a great burden to uphold, knowing, she can't see you grow up. Hopefully Remorakit didn't think it was weird, or freaky, to have a pebble, as something close to them, and very special, not that Leafkit minded, usually. Awkwardness radiated off of the tom kit, and nervous, in the mix of it all, this usually didn't happen to Leafkit, not normally, due to not socializing that often.

Last edited by seasalt; January 28th, 2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw slept with the poppy seeds and once and a while twitched in her sleep.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:12 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Though he'd assured her he'd be right behind her, Pricklepaw still gave the kit a little time to explore the discovery on her own. He'd remembered what it was like to find this place before so he wanted to give her a bit of that same experience. When she called for him, however, he gave himself a shake and followed her through.

Eventually, after a mere fox-length, the space widened into a small clearing edged by a thick wall of bramble and ferns. Pricklepaw brushed past Honeykit once there and gave the clearing a good sniff before settling at the center. It wasn't nearly as big as the clearing in the camp, but there was enough space for two or three (small) cats to romp around, and the ground was clear of any snow thanks to the overshadowing bracken.
It was an almost surreal experience, wandering through the small space, littered with plant-life and even the odd bug. She looked around the cave with big beady eyes, uncharacteristically silent. At the end of the tunnel - which wasn't all that long, she could admit - Pricklepaw padded past her and she let him, too mystified by the sheer... mystery of it. Where did it even come from? Why was it here? What possible use did it have?

Gazing at the clearing, with Pricklepaw checking it over before sitting in the middle. Honeykit let out a giggle. "You look like a leader, or an explorer! A leading explorer!" She chirped. The walls around them - bramble? Bracken? - were so thick, they blocked out the snow, only contributing more to the surrealism of this place. Untouched by even nature. She grinned, finally following the apprentice into the clearing and sitting next to him.

"This is so cool..." She murmered, before cocking her head upwards, "How did you even find this place?! What was it even here for? A secret play-area? A hiding spot?"

Last edited by whippoorwill; January 28th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:48 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Zerosight grumpled a bit. "Don't make me change my mind," He mumbled grumpily. He pawed a root over to the kitten. "It's comfrey root. It helps heal broken bones..." The medicine cat meowed. He began to chew up another root, applying it to another prepared leg before responding. "It's hard to tell. Even if her legs heal alright, it still going to be a struggle for her to walk. She won't die on my watch though." The tom finished up the leg he was working on and began on the next, leaving the other one to the kitten even though that was risky.
"Alright..." Now fully focused on the herb, they chewed it as much as they could and pasted it onto the break. Hardly hesitating, they lined up a stick with the leg and bound it with the cobwebs before turning to Zerosight, expression concerned and curios. "Did I... Do it right?" Remorakit asked, turning back to the patient.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 28th, 2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 07:08 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
It was an almost surreal experience, wandering through the small space, littered with plant-life and even the odd bug. She looked around the cave with big beady eyes, uncharacteristically silent. At the end of the tunnel - which wasn't all that long, she could admit - Pricklepaw padded past her and she let him, too mystified by the sheer... mystery of it. Where did it even come from? Why was it here? What possible use did it have?

Gazing at the clearing, with Pricklepaw checking it over before sitting in the middle. Honeykit let out a giggle. "You look like a leader, or an explorer! A leading explorer!" She chirped. The walls around them - bramble? Bracken? - were so thick, they blocked out the snow, only contributing more to the surrealism of this place. Untouched by even nature. She grinned, finally following the apprentice into the clearing and sitting next to him.

"This is so cool..." She murmered, before cocking her head upwards, "How did you even find this place?! What was it even here for? A secret play-area? A hiding spot?"
Pricklepaw's fur flashed hot with embarrassment. Sure, Honeykit was, well, a kit so the praise wasn't as meaningful as if it had come from a warrior, but it still embarrassed him just a bit. He ducked his chin down to wash the fur on his chest briefly before responding. "My sister died when she was young so I didn't have anyone my own age to play with," he explained. He paused a moment, flicked his tail to hide his discomfort, then continued. "So to keep myself busy I explored the camp. I was always trying to find ways out and, well, I found this instead."

Explanation done, he rose to his paws and arched his back, his legs trembling briefly with the effort. Then, without a warning, he leaped upwards, paws outstretched to knock a beetle from an overhanging leaf. He may be an apprentice but that didn't mean he couldn't play.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 28th, 2017, 07:44 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Pricklepaw's fur flashed hot with embarrassment. Sure, Honeykit was, well, a kit so the praise wasn't as meaningful as if it had come from a warrior, but it still embarrassed him just a bit. He ducked his chin down to wash the fur on his chest briefly before responding. "My sister died when she was young so I didn't have anyone my own age to play with," he explained. He paused a moment, flicked his tail to hide his discomfort, then continued. "So to keep myself busy I explored the camp. I was always trying to find ways out and, well, I found this instead."

Explanation done, he rose to his paws and arched his back, his legs trembling briefly with the effort. Then, without a warning, he leaped upwards, paws outstretched to knock a beetle from an overhanging leaf. He may be an apprentice but that didn't mean he couldn't play.
Honeykit stared quite obnoxiously at the poor apprentice, wondering why his demeanor had suddenly shifted. Didn't he want to be a leader-explorer cat? She opened her mouth, about to ask, but slammed it shut when he gave an explanation for her previous questions.

Oh. Death wasn't a concept Honeykit was familiar with, but by the way Pricklepaw explained it, and the random flick of his tail, it wasn't a very good thing. "That doesn't sound very fun," she blurted, hoping that he didn't take offense to her statement. She sat still, tail swishing, looking at the apprentice with a sad smile. "Looks like we'll just have to make up for it--" She began, but it looked like Pricklepaw beat her to the chase. She gasped, as he leaped, aiming at some small black bug. The sudden change of mood, the way he jumped, made her laugh, and she ran up to him, eager to join in on this sudden game. "Get him, get him!" She yelled, trying to catch it with her paws.

Last edited by whippoorwill; January 28th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:07 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit stared quite obnoxiously at the poor apprentice, wondering why his demeanor had suddenly shifted. Didn't he want to be a leader-explorer cat? She opened her mouth, about to ask, but slammed it shut when he gave an explanation for her previous questions.

Oh. Death wasn't a concept Honeykit was familiar with, but by the way Pricklepaw explained it, and the random flick of his tail, it wasn't a very good thing. "That doesn't sound very fun," she blurted, hoping that he didn't take offense to her statement. She sat still, tail swishing, looking at the apprentice with a sad smile. "Looks like we'll just have to make up for it--" She began, but it looked like Pricklepaw beat her to the chase. She gasped, as he leaped, aiming at some small black bug. The sudden change of mood, the way he jumped, made her laugh, and she ran up to him, eager to join in on this sudden game. "Get him, get him!" She yelled, trying to catch it with her paws.
He hadn't meant to cut her comment off--talking about his sister always made him uncomfortable--but he was glad that she didn't press the matter. Might have been because she didn't really understand much about death but nevertheless.

Pricklepaw turned sharply as Honeykit raced forward and batted the beetle across the ground towards her before it could skitter away. The fur along his back pricked up, showing his excitement, and he gave a yowl of enjoyment. "Hurry, Honeykit! Get it, before it gets away!" he urged, dropping into a crouch and lashing his tail playfully. There was no way the poor bug would escape but it was more fun this way.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.

Last edited by vantrums; January 28th, 2017 at 09:53 PM.
Closed Thread