Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Malinovy
Today 11:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2017, 04:24 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Featherpaw patrolled the area, watching with close eyes to make sure there weren't any twolegs or dogs or foxes. Really, the list could go on. What happens if there is a fox? Or a badger? Or a dog? Or a twoleg for StarClan's sake! I can't fight, I'm rubbish at fighting! Featherpaw thought negatively as she paced around, watching the area intently. She was aroused from their thoughts when she heard a thud behind her, and she quickly turned to see a rather embarrassed looking Surgestorm. Piecing together quickly what had happened, she giggled in amusement after seeing that he was clearly okay. She watched as he tried again, this time successful. "Good job!" She praised, her eyes bright. The door swung open, and she was hit with immediate warmth from the inside, and she sighed happily. Before Featherpaw's eyes were tons of green and healthy looking herbs. She recognized a small few, but the rest were completely foreign to her. Featherpaw looked over at Surgestorm. "How are we going to get the herbs back? Between the two of us, we could probably only carry a pawful, maybe a little more if we can find a beech leaf to carry some other ones. Will we have to make multiple trips?" She asked curiously, leaning against the door to keep it open. The door itself was quite heavy, so Featherpaw had to use a lot of the weight she had to keep it open. Maybe I can find something heavy to prop it open, she thought to herself, her brain working faster than her mouth could keep up.
Surgestorm quickly began to gather herbs that he recognized, his chest rumbling in a loud series of purrs. However, he paused when he heard Featherpaw's voice, moving back toward the dorrway where he fluffed his fur out against the contrasting cold. "I'm gonna try to take as much back with me right now, and if I need more then I'll come back," He meowed. "It'd be too dangerous to come back multiple times, so we'll get try to care as much as we can right now." The medicine cat disappeared back inside, quickly gathering as much herbs as he could carry, as well as a bundle for Featherpaw to carry back home too. After a few minutes, he remerged from the warmth of the tiny den, dropping one of the large, heavy bundles by the apprentice's forepaws. "These herbs will probably be able to get us through the next few weeks, if I ration. However, this is a lot better off than we were before," He explained hurriedly. "If anything happens, I'll bring somebody and come back for more though." The medicine cat had enough sense to push the door back closed, though he didn't know it was even called a door, to keep the herbs inside from freezing and dieing off. "We should get back quickly, I've left an apprentice in charge of the medicine cat den and I'm sure she's done a fabulous job, but I don't want to push my luck." He grinned at the other cat, his mood lifted from this amazing discovery.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:30 PM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
She cocked her head, "Well.. I heard we're going to tour the camp today, what about tomorrow?" She'd always want to ask that question since her apprentice ceremony, and now here she is, asking that same question, the small grey mottled she-cat looked at her mentor, awaiting an answer, her deep blue eyes locked with Rosecloud's, she's never felt this happy in a long time.
"Oh, I'm so glad you asked! If the ground isn't too bad tomorrow then we will practice on your hunting skills. Since leaf-bare is here it'll be hard to find prey but I personally find that the best time to train because you're concentrated on trying to find it. But if that doesn't go as planned then we will work on battle moves. Does that sound like a good plan to you, Halopaw?" she asked, hoping she wouldn't disappoint her apprentice. She wasn't exactly sure just yet what Halopaw would be more looking forward to or would be dreading during her training.
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:38 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
"Oh, I'm so glad you asked! If the ground isn't too bad tomorrow then we will practice on your hunting skills. Since leaf-bare is here it'll be hard to find prey but I personally find that the best time to train because you're concentrated on trying to find it. But if that doesn't go as planned then we will work on battle moves. Does that sound like a good plan to you, Halopaw?" she asked, hoping she wouldn't disappoint her apprentice. She wasn't exactly sure just yet what Halopaw would be more looking forward to or would be dreading during her training.
"Definitely."
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:55 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm quickly began to gather herbs that he recognized, his chest rumbling in a loud series of purrs. However, he paused when he heard Featherpaw's voice, moving back toward the dorrway where he fluffed his fur out against the contrasting cold. "I'm gonna try to take as much back with me right now, and if I need more then I'll come back," He meowed. "It'd be too dangerous to come back multiple times, so we'll get try to care as much as we can right now." The medicine cat disappeared back inside, quickly gathering as much herbs as he could carry, as well as a bundle for Featherpaw to carry back home too. After a few minutes, he remerged from the warmth of the tiny den, dropping one of the large, heavy bundles by the apprentice's forepaws. "These herbs will probably be able to get us through the next few weeks, if I ration. However, this is a lot better off than we were before," He explained hurriedly. "If anything happens, I'll bring somebody and come back for more though." The medicine cat had enough sense to push the door back closed, though he didn't know it was even called a door, to keep the herbs inside from freezing and dieing off. "We should get back quickly, I've left an apprentice in charge of the medicine cat den and I'm sure she's done a fabulous job, but I don't want to push my luck." He grinned at the other cat, his mood lifted from this amazing discovery.
Featherpaw watched Surgestorm as he gathered what herbs he knew of, and felt warm and happy as she saw his clearly pleased face. She was happy that he was happy; his joy seemed to radiate off of him, much like herself most of the time. "We're so lucky to have found this," she mewed. "I wonder if it's always been here. You could come every leaf bare if your stocks are low, I doubt a few two legs would notice the absence of a few of their herbs. Plus, they've got plenty to share." She meowed brightly. But she listened closely to what Surgestorm had to say before nodding hurriedly and waiting for him to exit before moving away from the door, and it immediately swung back into its previous position, closing tightly. She bent down and lifted up the large, heavy bundle of herbs and looking eagerly up at Surgestorm, nodding. "That sounds like a reasonable plan," she meowed with a nod, her words sounding funny because of the bundle in her loosely clenched jaws. Featherpaw laughed good-heartedly at his small joke, but her usual wary gaze wandered about the area around them, carefully watching for any sort of danger. The cold winter wind pressed against her fluffy white pelt, and she shivered a bit, missing the warmth of the greenhouse.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; February 7th, 2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:57 PM
a tiny bean

[open

Scurryingmouse watched the territory, eyes gleaming, even though her head was in a mix at the moment, she still seemed happy
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 05:04 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

OPEN!!!!!!)))))
Eclipsekit was laying in her nest, wishing she were somewhere else. "Ugh," she muttered, "I hate this place." Her orange tail flicked as her purple eyes scanned the den. Not only was there no cat to play with, no cat would want to play with her. I'm such a freak, she thought to herself, burying her head in her paws.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old February 6th, 2017, 05:07 PM
a tiny bean

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
OPEN!!!!!!)))))
Eclipsekit was laying in her nest, wishing she were somewhere else. "Ugh," she muttered, "I hate this place." Her orange tail flicked as her purple eyes scanned the den. Not only was there no cat to play with, no cat would want to play with her. I'm such a freak, she thought to herself, burying her head in her paws.
Navykit padded up to the kit, "hi!"
lotusfang
Old February 7th, 2017, 11:11 AM
CloverWitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Definitely."
"Great!" Rosecloud took one last bite of her mouse before swiping her tongue over her jaws and standing up. Her green eyes sparkled with excitement as she look down at her apprentice. "Well, Halopaw? Are you ready for your first day as an apprentice?"
Old February 7th, 2017, 12:30 PM

A fluffy large tom walked into the Windclan territory, that was really bad, he was in a clan territory, hunger, he hided, hoping that no one could see him, then, a smell called his attention, he dug the place that the smell was stronger, and he saw a white furred large rabbit, he grab the animal, and 'hided in the shadows', behind of a bush.

( @Slash-GNR)
Old February 7th, 2017, 02:54 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
A fluffy large tom walked into the Windclan territory, that was really bad, he was in a clan territory, hunger, he hided, hoping that no one could see him, then, a smell called his attention, he dug the place that the smell was stronger, and he saw a white furred large rabbit, he grab the animal, and 'hided in the shadows', behind of a bush.

( @Slash-GNR)
Forgottenmemory padded toward the Windclan territory edge. She had smelt something unfamiliar to her. The dark charcoal bengal she-cat padded to the edge and opened her maw to take in the scents. Prey flooded her mouth, but then there was a cat scent. It didn't smell correctly. "Hello?" she mewed sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Closed Thread