Today 12:41 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:31 AM

Old November 6th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Shadow looked over to his pups. "Czar...Athena...I missed you both." He smiled happily. Licking them both as he felt both of their furs. It had been so long. He then heard the voice he had been dreaming to hear again. He turned to Sunset with a smile and walked up to her. "Sunset. How I've missed you so much." He sounded so relieved not concerned about the roundness of her belly at the current moment. "I'm sorry I left you all. It wont happen again. I promise."

His words seemed to make the she wolf sob even harder. “Y-you leave?! We left you!” She cried, stopping herself from going and nuzzling against the man she thought she would have never seen again. “Don’t apologize for something that wasn’t your fault....”

(ahaha the irony but I will ignore her words because I choose too.)

Her upper lip trembled as she tried to stop herself from crying more, but silent tears rolled down her cheeks. “I thought you....” She couldn’t even manage to say the last of her sentence.

~0~

Czar whined as his father walked away from him, not wanting him to leave them once again, he wanted to follow after him...but he realized it was now his mother’s moment with him. He looked on longingly, wanting nothing more than to be cuddled up between the both of them.

Last edited by Shadow; November 6th, 2020 at 08:10 AM.
Old November 6th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Post Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

His words seemed to make the she wolf sob even harder. “Y-you leave?! We left you!” She cried, stopping herself from going and nuzzling against the man she thought she would have never seen again. “Don’t apologize for something that wasn’t your fault....”

(ahaha the irony but I will ignore her words because I choose too.)

Her upper lip trembled as she tried to stop herself from crying more, but silent tears rolled down her cheeks. “I thought you....” She couldn’t even manage to say the last of her sentence.

~0~

Czar whined as his father walked away from him, not wanting him to leave them once again, he wanted to follow after him...but he realized it was now his mother’s moment with him. He looked on longingly, wanting nothing more than to be cuddled up between the both of them.

He shook his head. "Its not your fault for thinking those things." He told her. "To be honest. I thought I wasnt going to make it either." He looked around the forest. "But it was for the better you didn't stay. That land has nothing worth staying anymore." He looked over to Czar and Athena. "You two have grown quite a bit! Good to see you both strong and healthy.

Athena was on the verge of tears. "Just wait until you see the rest of the pack." She said walking up to the both of them.

"Ah yes. The rest of them. I take it they're doing well." He looked down and crouched. "Come on you two. How about I give you both a ride back to camp and you both can guide me towards it!" He offered.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old November 6th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He shook his head. "Its not your fault for thinking those things." He told her. "To be honest. I thought I wasnt going to make it either." He looked around the forest. "But it was for the better you didn't stay. That land has nothing worth staying anymore." He looked over to Czar and Athena. "You two have grown quite a bit! Good to see you both strong and healthy.

Athena was on the verge of tears. "Just wait until you see the rest of the pack." She said walking up to the both of them.

"Ah yes. The rest of them. I take it they're doing well." He looked down and crouched. "Come on you two. How about I give you both a ride back to camp and you both can guide me towards it!" He offered.

Sunset watched him pick up his pups and she slowly got up even though her legs were still wobbly. Smiling at the barks of her pups leading the way she followed after them.

- skip -

As they entered the camp, some wolves gasped as they recognized Shadow, who was one of the wolves that helped save their pack from the oppression they were under. Sunsets smile faltered as she heard a voice that made her sick to her stomach, immediately, almost as if on instinct now- her ears folded in submission.

~0~

(Klaus’s colors gonna change every time I can never remember what his was)

Klaus had not yet seen Shadow as he made his way through the crowd grumbling. “I thought I told you to not leave the camp unless I’m with you! How many times do I need to repeat that over.” He growled in irritation. “Even more so now because you are-“ He paused, seeing Shadow. “You’re alive?” He accidentally let it slip out, his tone confused and slightly annoyed.

Once he realized how he sounded he immediately went back on his tone. “I can’t believe it! That’s amazing! What happened!?” He asked- his demeanor changing instantly.

Old November 6th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Sunset watched him pick up his pups and she slowly got up even though her legs were still wobbly. Smiling at the barks of her pups leading the way she followed after them.

- skip -

As they entered the camp, some wolves gasped as they recognized Shadow, who was one of the wolves that helped save their pack from the oppression they were under. Sunsets smile faltered as she heard a voice that made her sick to her stomach, immediately, almost as if on instinct now- her ears folded in submission.

~0~

(Klaus’s colors gonna change every time I can never remember what his was)

Klaus had not yet seen Shadow as he made his way through the crowd grumbling. “I thought I told you to not leave the camp unless I’m with you! How many times do I need to repeat that over.” He growled in irritation. “Even more so now because you are-“ He paused, seeing Shadow. “You’re alive?” He accidentally let it slip out, his tone confused and slightly annoyed.

Once he realized how he sounded he immediately went back on his tone. “I can’t believe it! That’s amazing! What happened!?” He asked- his demeanor changing instantly.

Shadow looked and saw some faces he recognized. He smiled and then heard Klaus run up to Sunset. He was acting like they grew closer while he was gone. Not that there was a problem with that, though he did find it strange, especially when he heard Athena growl from above him at the sight of Klaus. "It's a long story." He looked over Sunset. "But why can she not go.." He stopped finally realizing the roundness of her belly. "Sunset." He asked shocked. "Between you two?" He asked. It wasn't in an angry tone in the slightest he was just processing a lot in such a short amount of time.

Old November 6th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow looked and saw some faces he recognized. He smiled and then heard Klaus run up to Sunset. He was acting like they grew closer while he was gone. Not that there was a problem with that, though he did find it strange, especially when he heard Athena growl from above him at the sight of Klaus. "It's a long story." He looked over Sunset. "But why can she not go.." He stopped finally realizing the roundness of her belly. "Sunset." He asked shocked. "Between you two?" He asked. It wasn't in an angry tone in the slightest he was just processing a lot in such a short amount of time.

Sunset’s already fear ridden face glanced to Shadow, not knowing what else to do but to look at him with a plea in her eyes...however she broke eye contact and jumped as she felt Klaus next to her.

~0~

Klaus nodded as he pressed up against her, ignoring the growl from Athena and the hatred from Czar. “I took care of her after you...’died’...” He paused. “She wasn’t in the right mind to raise her pups alone...so I decided to help her with that.” He smiled and pressed closer to his mate- who was looking to the ground, a distressed scent coming from her.

“And during that time we grew closer...” Klaus looked back up to Shadow from Sunset. “Now it’s...uhm....quite awkward...” He laughed nervously. Outwardly, he looked nice and polite, but inwardly he was furious. How dare he come back...even if he did live he should’ve just given up. Sunset was his now. She was no longer Shadow’s.

Old November 6th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Sunset’s already fear ridden face glanced to Shadow, not knowing what else to do but to look at him with a plea in her eyes...however she broke eye contact and jumped as she felt Klaus next to her.

~0~

Klaus nodded as he pressed up against her, ignoring the growl from Athena and the hatred from Czar. “I took care of her after you...’died’...” He paused. “She wasn’t in the right mind to raise her pups alone...so I decided to help her with that.” He smiled and pressed closer to his mate- who was looking to the ground, a distressed scent coming from her.

“And during that time we grew closer...” Klaus looked back up to Shadow from Sunset. “Now it’s...uhm....quite awkward...” He laughed nervously. Outwardly, he looked nice and polite, but inwardly he was furious. How dare he come back...even if he did live he should’ve just given up. Sunset was his now. She was no longer Shadow’s.

Shadow put a paw up and chuckled lightly. "Well this is rather awkward.." He put a paw on Sunset's shoulder. "I'm happy for you Sunset." He told her. "At least you were able to find some sort of happiness while I was gone." He looked at Klaus. "Though this doesn't change the way I feel towards her. Know that much at the very least." He told him halfheartedly. "However...." He looked up to both his pups. "Two people seem to disagree."

"Momma doesn't love him!" Athena challenged. "she wanted to wait for you and Klaus told her constant lies." She didn't want to hide this anymore. Now that Shadow was back, it was time that Klaus got the beating he was asking for for so long.

Shadow with a concerned look, turned to Sunset and Klaus. "I know you're going to deny it, so I do not want to hear it from you." He told Klaus and looked to Sunset. "Sunset, is what our daughter saying true?"

Old November 6th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow put a paw up and chuckled lightly. "Well this is rather awkward.." He put a paw on Sunset's shoulder. "I'm happy for you Sunset." He told her. "At least you were able to find some sort of happiness while I was gone." He looked at Klaus. "Though this doesn't change the way I feel towards her. Know that much at the very least." He told him halfheartedly. "However...." He looked up to both his pups. "Two people seem to disagree."

"Momma doesn't love him!" Athena challenged. "she wanted to wait for you and Klaus told her constant lies." She didn't want to hide this anymore. Now that Shadow was back, it was time that Klaus got the beating he was asking for for so long.

Shadow with a concerned look, turned to Sunset and Klaus. "I know you're going to deny it, so I do not want to hear it from you." He told Klaus and looked to Sunset. "Sunset, is what our daughter saying true?"

Sunset opened her mouth but froze as Klaus pressed harder against her, she could feel his gaze on her and her mouth immediately closed, staring intensely at the floor.

~0~

Klaus looked to Sunset expectingly. He knew his gaze affected her once she closed her mouth and lowered her head to look at the floor. “My love, you can talk don’t be afraid. All you have to say is you love me, not anything different from what you’ve been saying.” He purred, trying his hardest to not shoot a glare at Athena.

~0~

Now that his father was here, Czar had much more confidence. “The way she’s acting says otherwise.” He watched Klaus tense. “I think your time with her is over.” He growled lowly, only hoping his father would back them up.

~0~

Sunset grew panicked as her pups spoke, not wanting them in danger...who knew how Klaus would react. “N-no it’s fine.” She smiled falsely. “I’m....” The she wolf glanced to Klaus. “...happy...”

~0~

”See, she’s happy-“

~0~

”Then why doesn’t she say she loves you?” The apprentice blurred out, unknowingly making Sunset’s situation worse.

Last edited by Shadow; November 6th, 2020 at 06:20 PM.
Old November 6th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Leader of Nazarick

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:

Sunset opened her mouth but froze as Klaus pressed harder against her, she could feel his gaze on her and her mouth immediately closed, staring intensely at the floor.

~0~

Klaus looked to Sunset expectingly. He knew his gaze affected her once she closed her mouth and lowered her head to look at the floor. “My love, you can talk don’t be afraid. All you have to say is you love me, not anything different from what you’ve been saying.” He purred, trying his hardest to not shoot a glare at Athena.

~0~

Now that his father was here, Czar had much more confidence. “The way she’s acting says otherwise.” He watched Klaus tense. “I think your time with her is over.” He growled lowly, only hoping his father would back them up.

~0~

Sunset grew panicked as her pups spoke, not wanting them in danger...who knew how Klaus would react. “N-no it’s fine.” She smiled falsely. “I’m....” The she wolf glanced to Klaus. “...happy...”

~0~

”See, she’s happy-“

~0~

”Then why doesn’t she say she loves you?” The apprentice blurred out, unknowingly making Sunset’s situation worse.

"You're constantly around her when she doesn't want you!" She shot at Klaus. "You're forcing her to make her say this You even threatened me before! Just admit it!"

Shadow could see Sunset's uneasiness. "Hey you two." He told Czar and Athena. "I appreciate you trying to defend her, but please let me hear this." He said to them. "But thank you." He looked down to Sunset again. "Sunset...are you truly happy with Klaus. I want you to be COMPLETELY honest with me."

Old November 6th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"You're constantly around her when she doesn't want you!" She shot at Klaus. "You're forcing her to make her say this You even threatened me before! Just admit it!"

Shadow could see Sunset's uneasiness. "Hey you two." He told Czar and Athena. "I appreciate you trying to defend her, but please let me hear this." He said to them. "But thank you." He looked down to Sunset again. "Sunset...are you truly happy with Klaus. I want you to be COMPLETELY honest with me."

”Shes fine-“ He got cut off as a wolf walked up to him, rather irritated as they did so.

“Your needed on a patrol. Now that Seba cleared the lockdown we need to make sure our territory is safe.” He said whilst looking to the group. “...sorry to break it up but we need Klaus.”

Klaus narrowed his eyes. “I am handling important family business.” He retaliated. “Sorry but get another wolf-“

“You’ve been skipping for weeks now. Because Sunset is pregnant. Now that someone else can watch over her I’m sure you will be able to-“

“I said it was important family business.” He growled but blinked as the other wolf did the same.

“Seba’s orders. Unless you want to speak to him yourself?”

Klaus hesitated before turning back to Sunset. “She loves me. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t be carrying my pups. She agreed with me on wanting pups. I did not force any of that onto her. I don’t understand what’s to hard to get.” He took a few steps back to nuzzle into her before following after the patrol.

~0~

Sunset watched him leave, but still was tense nonetheless. If she spoke, what would happen after she told Shadow? And her pups...”I...would like to speak to your father alone.” She said quietly.
Old November 6th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

”Shes fine-“ He got cut off as a wolf walked up to him, rather irritated as they did so.

“Your needed on a patrol. Now that Seba cleared the lockdown we need to make sure our territory is safe.” He said whilst looking to the group. “...sorry to break it up but we need Klaus.”

Klaus narrowed his eyes. “I am handling important family business.” He retaliated. “Sorry but get another wolf-“

“You’ve been skipping for weeks now. Because Sunset is pregnant. Now that someone else can watch over her I’m sure you will be able to-“

“I said it was important family business.” He growled but blinked as the other wolf did the same.

“Seba’s orders. Unless you want to speak to him yourself?”

Klaus hesitated before turning back to Sunset. “She loves me. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t be carrying my pups. She agreed with me on wanting pups. I did not force any of that onto her. I don’t understand what’s to hard to get.” He took a few steps back to nuzzle into her before following after the patrol.

~0~

Sunset watched him leave, but still was tense nonetheless. If she spoke, what would happen after she told Shadow? And her pups...”I...would like to speak to your father alone.” She said quietly.
Shadow looked up at the two pups. "You heard her. Playtime's over." Once the two were off of him. He led her to a part of the forest where they could talk in peace. "Alright. Let out everything that is on your mind. I will not speak until you tell me you are finished." He said sitting down patiently.