Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:33 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:12 AM
daisy . sunflower ....
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2017, 02:45 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Sorry!) Owlpaw heard him mew something she couldn't catch. Then, maskpaw asked if they could start other- her only reply was a nod.
Seeing him take a bite out of that squirrel had made the she hungry, but Owlpaw knew she couldn't eat anything else unless she went hunting and brought something back.

The wind was kind of strong, and it blew inside her ears for quite some time. The sound of rustling bushes and leaves of trees fluttered around her.
Clouds were blocking the sun out, and there was hardly any blue from the sky. She hated stormy days, as she thought they were a sign from Starclan that something bad would happen later on. Who could tell?
MaskPaw smiled at her glad that she didn't mind starting over, he then looked at her then at the sky " So Owlpaw wanna go hunting? I mean the wind is gonna get worse by the looks of it so we should so some hunting before going to relax..right?" He asked, i hope that didn't sound weird or something
The young tom enjoyed OwlPaw's company he felt relaxed by just being near her, his green eyes scanned the clearing many cats had already gone inside there dens, Less cats who may tease the in anyway What did she mean by used to mean cats..?
| WIP Character Site!|
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:15 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
MaskPaw smiled at her glad that she didn't mind starting over, he then looked at her then at the sky " So Owlpaw wanna go hunting? I mean the wind is gonna get worse by the looks of it so we should so some hunting before going to relax..right?" He asked, i hope that didn't sound weird or something
The young tom enjoyed OwlPaw's company he felt relaxed by just being near her, his green eyes scanned the clearing many cats had already gone inside there dens, Less cats who may tease the in anyway What did she mean by used to mean cats..?
''Yeah. I've been wanting to go hunting for quite a while. The prey might try to hide from the wind, so prey might be scarce with all this wind? Im not really sure.'' she agreed. Owlpaw didn't know the territory too well to know the best hunting spaces.

She started to pad out of the territory, looking around hastily. The she didn't want anyone to notice they went off into the territory, though many of them probably already knew. I hope I can catch something big. She thought.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:27 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
''Yeah. I've been wanting to go hunting for quite a while. The prey might try to hide from the wind, so prey might be scarce with all this wind? Im not really sure.'' she agreed. Owlpaw didn't know the territory too well to know the best hunting spaces.

She started to pad out of the territory, looking around hastily. The she didn't want anyone to notice they went off into the territory, though many of them probably already knew. I hope I can catch something big. She thought.
Maskpaw padded after her watching as she looked around, She must be nervous too.. he walked next to her "Don't worry about the other cats, if they try anything i'll help you i promise" He smiled at her padding ahead into the territory Leafpaw doesn't need me. Owlpaw can protect herself she is smart enough but i still wanna help her anyway i can..
(should we move to the territory?)
| WIP Character Site!|
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:37 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Maskpaw padded after her watching as she looked around, She must be nervous too.. he walked next to her "Don't worry about the other cats, if they try anything i'll help you i promise" He smiled at her padding ahead into the territory Leafpaw doesn't need me. Owlpaw can protect herself she is smart enough but i still wanna help her anyway i can..
(should we move to the territory?)
Yeah) Mixed scents blew in Owlpaws face. It felt like she had been confined in camp for ages. She darted off into one area, hoping to see something.
(To the territory!)
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
@NightWarrior4Life
Elmkit stood in the clearing wondering what to do What should I do?
Ashkit and RockKit wondered up. "Hey, you help out in the medicine den don't you?" Ashkit asked, demandingly.
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:05 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Oh, yeah, definetly, because Jess has such spectacular tact that she told both of us at the same time in a dream. And Jess, as you may or may not know, kidnapped me and Mousy when we were less than a moon old. She truly is a wonderful cat," she said sarcastically. "Other than that, Halestar has been generally ignoring me. But apparently, her heart was in the right place."
"Oh." Fleetear mews, trying not to sound lost. He didn't think his mate's family matters could be so complicated, and by the sound of it, not very pleasant. He'll just have to take this in a piece at a time, after all, now he's a part of this family.
Old February 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
The Derpy Potato Pancake

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
"But don't think I'm going to soften up!" he snarled and huffed. "I wouldn't be myself if I was too kind now would I?" Wolftooth half-heartedly joked.
@Slash-GNR @xxShadowcat
''Of course not.'' Nightshadow meowed, a hint of affection in his voice as he turned his head to take a glance at Branchblaze, to see if she was still present.

@CloverWitch @Slash-GNR

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RP!
Charries- http://xxshadowcatsocs.weebly.com/
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Ashkit and RockKit wondered up. "Hey, you help out in the medicine den don't you?" Ashkit asked, demandingly.
Elmkit blinked," I have helped Kestrelberry out some, why?" he asked calmly

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:54 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit gave a yelp of surprise as Lostkit came flying through the air towards him. He didn't have time to think before she crashed into him, sending him tumbling in the dust once more. He landed on his side, and felt the painful thud of his body against the ground, although he scrambled to his paws as quickly as he could. His side throbbed a little, but he was alright. "Lostkit? You okay?" He asked, shaking his head to clear it. His vision was a little blurry, and he felt lightheaded, although he guessed it was probably no big deal. He glanced around for his friend, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. He didn't feel much like continuing the game now- maybe later, but he was a little sore. "You're way stronger then you look, you know that?" He mewed with a short laugh, stumbling sideways a little. Another laugh escaped him as he stumbled once more and fell, rolling over a bit in the dust. Talk about awkward experiences, he thought with a second shake of his head as he once again tried to clear his vision to see if Lostkit was alright.
The grey kit gasped out in alarm as they crashed together and went tumbling. She felt her leg catch on some part of his body and it jerked as he rolled farther than her, and she winced in pain. Other than that tug, she was unharmed. Taking a moment to process what happened, she flattened her ears and just lay limply, staring forward as she scolded herself for being so reckless. Her mentor was going to have a pawful, teaching her how to weigh her strength. If she didn't learn, she'd never make it as a warrior of ShadowClan. Realizing her friend had spoken, she snapped to attention and scrambled to her paws, wincing as her leg protested at the violent movement. "I'm fine! But maybe we should be done playing for a while?" She suggested this with a wide smile, hoping he'd catch on that she had done nothing wrong. She was going to say more, but he spoe again and so she paused to listen. "Yeah," she gave a sheepish grin, "I'll have to work on that, huh? Though we're almost apprentices. I'll get to learn soon enough. Oh! We'll be able to PRACTICE fighting now, instead of play fighting. That's going to be exciting, don't you think? Are you ready to be an apprentice?"
Old February 5th, 2017, 11:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post
Mothpaw entered the clearing from the apprentices den, her blue eyes beaming and her chest puffed out. The icy breeze wasn't enough to stop her today. The small she-cat was feeling extra ambitious, certain she would be the victor in a grand battle, or perhaps the one to discover a whole glade of dumb rabbits that were just as plump as they were easy to catch.
She often had thoughts of grandeur like this, which just fueled her desire to prove herself as a worthy warrior of the clan. She hoped to find her mentor, or a fellow apprentice to share some kill and practice fight with.
The young she cat shuffled out of the Warriors den looking rather flustered in appearance. She knew she had promised to take her new and first apprentice on a training session sometime soon, but she had gotten so used to sleeping late back in the Garden of new Beginnings that she had found it hard these days to wake up at dawn like most warriors did. The angora hurried over to the apprentice, her long gray splotched fur lying flat, molded to her sleeping form from her slumber. She gave a soft smile to her apprentice and started to speak, but hesitated. Did Mothpaw know she had a stutter? And a rather horrible one in her opinion. Oh well, it was now or never right? "H-hello M-Mothpaw-paw." She said,McPhee voice calm and inviting. She remembered back to her first day with Halestar as a mentor. Hale had made her feel welcomed, accepted, and even normal despite her past and stuttering voice. That was why she had stick by Halestars side epwhen she was banished by Blazingnight, because Halestar was the first cat that had ever believed in her. Now it was her turn to share the love, hope and fierceness of the Warriors to her own apprentice. "I-I p-promised y-you that w-we'd g-go train-Ning somet-time soon. H-here we a-are!" She said with a wide kind smile, her pastel yellow hues beaming down at the apprentice before her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread